A Wife's Saga of Getting Pregnant

Story Info
An issue less wife gets pregnant.
7.1k words
3.71
11k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falguni
falguni
95 Followers

This is my story of disgrace and I am bearing it within me without much qualms of conscience because along with disgrace and humiliation, it also fulfilled my long cherished dream.

I am Smriti, aged 32 years, married and mother of a son, who is just 15 months old. I was married to Vikash, at the age of 26. Vikas was then 31, handsome and energetic young man. But even after four years of marriage, I didn't get pregnant. I insisted that we should consult doctor but Vikash never agreed. Perhaps his male ego felt hurt. I was trying my best to adjust to the situation though I longed to bear Vikas' child. In fact, there was no shortcoming in our sex life and we made passionate physical love at least four times a week even after four years of marriage.

The disaster set on at that stage. I was already past 30 years by then. It was a scorching summer day. Vikas was in office and I was alone at home. At around midday, two sages appeared in front of our home. Both had long beard, marks of sandal paste, turmeric and vermilion on their foreheads. They were clad in long and loose saffron robes that covered from their shoulders to the ankles. Their heads, including a part of their foreheads, were covered under saffron turbans. Both looked to be around fifty years of age. They had kamandalu or the metallic water bowl that ascetic's carry in their hands as well as metallic thongs. They asked for some help financial or otherwise.

The grill of the main entrance was locked and we never unlock it unless the person visiting is well known to us. So in their case also I spoke to them from the other side of the locked grill. I told them that it was lunch time and I didn't have much money to help them. They humbly told that I could give whatever I could afford and that they were visiting each house in the locality for help.

I gave them a fifty rupees note, which they gladly accepted. Then they were about to depart when one of them asked if he could have a glass of water as he felt very thirsty. I brought a glass of water for him and handed it over through the gaps of the locked grill door.

The ascetic, who was drinking the water, almost finished it in a moment and then said in Hindi that he felt sorry to disturb but would appreciate if I could give another glass of water to him. I fetched another glass of water for him. This time, he was drinking slowly. The other ascetic with him was conversing with me about the members of my house. When he came to know that I and my husband live in the house, he advised me that it was time to have children. Though shocked internally, I didn't tell him about my failure to conceive so far.

The other ascetic, in the meantime, had finished drinking water and said with a note of appreciation and sarcasm that I was a careful woman and though I gave him water I didn't ask them to come inside adding at the same time that it was very good to be careful now a days as there were too many frauds and criminals in the city.

The other ascetic also advised me to be careful since I stay alone at home during the day time. They were preparing to leave when one of them handed over to me a root like thing and advised to keep it in the bedroom for health and prosperity. The ascetic who had drank water, brought out an incense like item, lighted its tip and still holding it in his hand advised me to keep it near the Tulsi (holy basil) plant that was just near the main entrance. The other ascetic brought out a paste like thing, took a little in his index finger and gestured me to take my forehead near the grill to put the paste on my forehead. I took my forehead nearer from the other side of the locked grill. As he put the paste like a round mark of worship on my forehead, the other ascetic was holding the burning incense near me and involuntarily I smelled the smoke.

I didn't know what happened to me after that. I was in a state of trance like a patient being anesthetized. I faintly remember someone asking me in Hindi when my husband was likely to return, since when we were married, whether I wanted to bear healthy child etc. I was replying without being fully aware of the situation. But even in that state I declined to answer when someone asked me an intimate question about the frequency of my mating sessions with my husband. Even I partially remembered that someone asked me to open the grill gate, which I refused.

But then I had no idea how much time lapsed or where I was. Suddenly, severe pain on my breasts brought me to my surrounding reality. I found myself lying on our bed in the bedroom and the two men were sucking my nipples hard from two sides. It took sometime for me to recover from the disoriented mental state. When I partially recovered, I realised to my utter shock, that I was completely naked on the bed and there was not a single thread on my body. The hands of the ascetics were groping my privates. I screamed in horror but perhaps due to trance like condition, I found my own voice coming from far away.

Realising that I was in danger, I cried and asked the ascetics most pitifully in Hindi, "Why are your doing this to me? Please ler me go."

One of the ascetics started groping my thighs and the mound between my legs and whispered, ""It's your home, why will you go? We will go away once we have finished our task with you."

I replied sorrowfully pleading to them, "Why are you spoiling me? Leave me please. I will not tell anyone."

One ascetic lustily took one of my breasts in his palm and while kneading my boob most brutally said, "Anyway you're not going to tell anyone. We have all the photos of your naked sexy beauty. You will keep mum if you want to keep this a secret."

The other ascetic said, "There is nothing to be ashamed of. We have already seen every inch of your body. You're really sexy and beautiful. See, we could have spoiled you while you were half conscious. But we waited till you become fully aware about what we are doing so that you enjoy it and scream in pleasure asking for more."

I knew with these fake ascetics I had no chance to convince them to spare me. I could see wicked lust in their glances. So I decided to run away from their clutches. Suddenly I got up from the bed and ran fast towards the door completely naked. But by the time I reached the door a giddiness overtook me, I supported by holding the corner of a table. The ascetics were startled at my sudden move but as I balanced my giddy head, both ran behind me. One of the caught me and took my naked body on his lap while the other locked the bedroom door from inside.

The man who took me on his lap threw me roughly on the bed and slapped me so hard on the face that I reeled under its cruel impact. The other man had returned near bed and kept slapping on the buttocks severely for sometime till my butts turned red. I screamed in pain. The man, who was slapping my buttocks, said in a rough voice, "You display a little more disobedience, we will leave such marks on your body that everyone will know what had been done to you."

The other man seemed crueler and suggested, "Let's bite her cheeks and boobs and her inner thighs leaving our marks there. Once her husband returns she could explain what happened to her."

The man brought his face near mine and forcibly planted a lip to lip kiss and started sucking my lower lip most violently. However, the other man prevented him by saying, "Let's first see if she gives in of her own, in that case we won't leave any mark as it could lead to our being caught."

The man left kissing and sucking my lip. The other man said, "Your husband failed to impregnate you in four years. You need good seeds to bear healthy children. We will supply healthy seeds to your womb. Don't you want healthy children?"

The other man said, "We have your naked photos. Just imagine if we decide to circulate those in case you don't co-operate with us."

Suddenly, the other man roughly parted my legs and inspecting my most private hole said, "You're already wet there. Why are you pretending to be not interested? Nobody will ever know what happened among three of us and your dream of becoming a mother will come true once you co-operate with us."

"I am not the kind of woman you think," I angrily retorted, "I want my husband's kid in me. I'm not a whore to submit to any other man."

"Every woman pretends to be chaste and conservative before taking a stranger's cock in her hole. Once it goes inside she enjoys like a whore. We're going to be our whore too," one of them lewdly said, "With a figure like that you better learn to please more men than one incapable hubby."

I was always thankful to God for making me beautiful and giving me a curvaceous body with thin and juicy pink lips, a slender waist with right amounts of flesh at my bosom and ass. Everytime Vikas made love to me, he would spend considerable time appreciating my beauty and caressing each and every part of my body. But that day I felt cursed that my beautiful body had attracted those two vermins, who were out to destroy my body and mind forcing me to do filthy things with them.

The ascetics were not sitting idle. Their hands roamed all over my naked body - moving most sensually on my boobs, midriff, my thighs, from my abdomen to the triangle below despite the fact that I was all along throwing my hands and feet to prevent them. But when I felt one of them trying to part my labia lips by pushing them on two sides with fingers, I reacted violently and crossed my legs to stop them. The men laughed at my reaction and asked, "How long will you keep your love spot hidden? Can you win with two of us? You better learn to give in and enjoy."

I cried before them and pleaded for mercy. One of them slapped hard on my boobs and said, "If you cry, we'll spank you more and there will be questionable marks on your body. Better you learn to co-operate and help us our action and we promise there won't be any marks on your body."

Then two of them cupped my flesh mounds from two sides, started kneading and playing with my nipples and commanded, "Look at us and smile."

I couldn't look at my tormentors. How could I look at the men who were abusing my privates? One of them caught me by the hair and turning my face towards him slapped hard on both the cheeks. It was very painful, I cried in pain. The other one was still fondling my boob and said, "Look at me and smile if you want to avoid further slaps."

I forced myself to look at him, his glances were full of lust as he looked at my bare flesh mounds and then I forced a smile on my face though it was more like a cry. The man said to me, "Good, but smile more naturally and look at my eyes. Enjoy the way I am caressing you."

I kept my eyes fixed on him as his one hand teased my nipples alternately while his other hand groped my smooth round ass. At his command, I tried to force another smile. The man then commanded, "Now put your hands around my neck and kiss me as you kiss your husband."

I did put my hands but couldn't stoop that low to kiss him. So I stopped midway, my lips away from his. Finding me in that position the man was bringing his face near mine to kiss me when the other one intervened. He asked his associate to leave me. I felt relieved a bit thinking that I might be spared of kissing. But soon the other man braced me with his hands curled around my neck. He looked deeply into my eyes and asked, "Are you going to kiss me?"

I froze in fear and shame and didn't reply. The man laughed cruelly, "You're bringing upon you more punishment."

He pressed my cheeks hard making me open my mouth and before I could understand anything he raised his face slightly up and spat inside my mouth. He threw it at such force that I could feel his spit in my throat. The man gave a dirty smile, "This is what you would have tasted during the kiss. Now you are enjoying it without kissing."

It was the most humiliating and hateful experience when a stranger forced his spit in my mouth. The other man said, "Don't waste time. She will not give in easily. Let's rape her and plant our seeds in her womb."

I knew the ordeal awaiting me. I wished my husband returned early to save me from those vermins. But my wish didn't come true. In next ten minutes, I found myself spread eagled on the bed in X shape - my hands above my head, stretched in opposite directions and tied to the bed posts exposing my boobs and armpits to their view. My legs were similarly stretched and tied in opposite direction and my quim was all exposed. I was shedding tears in anticipation of the filthy cruelty those fake ascetics were going to do to me.

The men surveyed my naked beauty most obnoxiously. I had not waxed for last one month as Vikas wanted me to see me on bed with natural growth of hairs in my pussy and armpits. The hairs were not much longer, but had dense prolific growth. One of them roughly pulled my pubic hairs making me give out a sound of pain. He looked at me and said, "Next time when we come, we want to find you clean shaved. Do you understand?"

I didn't reply but was worried to think if the ordeal wouldn't not end that day. Why they were referring to the "next time". The man didn't wait for my answer but gestured his accomplish to get into action. One of them began kissing and sniffing my armpits while his hands were busy kneading my boobs. To my shock and awe, I found the man licking my sweaty armpits sending tingling sensations to my brain.

Intermittently, his face would come down on mine, suck my lips and push his tongue inside my mouth and tease my tongue with his. At other times, his mouth descended on my flesh mounds and sucked the nipples most sensuously. Lying spread eagled on the bed with limbs tied, I was without any power to resist. To my utter shame and disgust, I could feel my nipples growing stiff despite my contempt for what was being done to me and whenever his tongue worked around my nipples - a peculiar sensation generated in my brain.

The other man got busy with my lower part, from my navel to my knees. I could feel his mouth kissing my navel and his wet tongue turning and moving in my deep navel hole. Meanwhile, his hand sometimes squeezed my mound and sometimes his fingers parted my labia lips. I could feel a forbidden sensation building up inside me. When the man busy with my lower part, started licking my navel hole, I could feel me getting moist between my legs. I felt the man parting my labia lips now and then but was shocked when his finger made its way into my most private tunnel and went on delving deeper and deeper. Then it was rotating slowly inside the tunnel. It had such impact that I involuntarily let out a cry, "Oh maa."

But till then I was not aware what more was there to come. The man, who was busy with the upper part of my body, was kissing me continuously and his tongue was in a wild war with mine inside my mouth. Minutes ago I had felt such abhorrence at the man spitting inside my mouth. But I could feel my sense of disgust disappearing slowly as my saliva mingled with his. He was kissing in such a way that I started responding passively to his passionate kiss. I could feel within myself that my resistance was becoming weaker.

But something terrible happened to me when I felt the warm breath of the man, taking care of my lower part, in my already wet tunnel as he had inserted his nose in the cleft between my labia lips. I started breathing heavily and unmistakably I was getting aroused against my conscious mind. My body was quacking and quivering uncontrollably. However, the final blow came when the man near my quim brought out his nose from the cleft and instead inserted his tongue and started licking the vaginal walls around. I clenched my teeth to resist and control my arousal. The tongue of the men went on exploring deeper and deeper till it reached my clit and started teasing it, which had grown stiff by that time. I couldn't control anymore and screamed loudly, "Aaiuu... what're you doing... oh my god...aaa...uuuf."

The man, busy with my upper part, smiled and asked, "You're a real hot slut! You like it. Isn't it baby?"

Out of utter shame I didn't reply but kept my eyes shut enjoying what those fake ascetics were doing to me. The man playing with my pussy and clit intensified his act of teasing, licking and sucking. At times I could feel the man alternately taking my labia lips between his lips and sucking them hard. At other times, I could feel his warm tongue working on my vaginal walls or his tongue teasing my clit. For a moment, I introspected what I was doing, how Vikas would treat me once he came to know my getting aroused with those fake ascetics.

The thought of my intimate relation with Vikas, his gentle and caring manner of love making and the way those men brought me to that position by guile and violence, created a hitherto unknown sensation in me and just that moment I felt my engorged clit getting violently sucked by the man. My body was throbbing, I began to discharge my love juice involuntarily as I confronted a terrible sexual climax. I cried out shamelessly, "Wow, uumm...have mercy...aah...aah...do it to me."

The man from the lower part asked, "Tell us what do you want us to do?"

I was silent. The man from the upper part said, "She wants to be fucked. She is hot like a bitch."

"You want to be fucked?" the man busy with my pussy said, "Isn't it? You are ashamed to say the word. Am I right?"

I had grown restless for a dick in my tunnel, all my ideas of chastity, reservation of allowing someone other than hubby were gone, and shutting my eyes, I nodded. The man still teased me, "Do you admit that you are now our whore?"

I silently nodded again desperate to douse the fire those men had ignited in me. The man near my abdomen gestured to the man and said, "Boss, you first."

I realised that it was the man caressing my upper part was the leader of the two. The man kissed my lips again and freed my hands from the bondage. The other one freed my legs. The man at the upper part said, "You must please our tools a bit to get them between your legs."

My body was burning in desire for sex. I nodded silently again. For the first time both of them got rid of their robes. Then they took off their loincloths and both sat beside me on my two sides. I had kept my eyes shut. They guided my one hand each to their tools. OMG! I never thought at aroused state a dick could be so enormous in length and girth. Vikas too had a massive cock, but compared to those men, his appeared to be a toy. I was never very good in measurement but from what I held in my two hands, it occured to me that the meat batons in my hands wouldn't be less than 7 to 8 inches in length. In girth, I could scarcely cover those mammoth tools in my fist. I wondered if I would be able to take them in my tunnel as it was habituated to taking Vikas' tool that was quite moderate in both length and girth compared to those men.

Keeping my eyes shut, I expressed my apprehension to them. They assured me that it wouldn't be a problem and asked me not to be afraid. They kissed me alternately and at that time I responded actively by sucking their lips and putting my tongue inside their mouths. The man who took care of the upper part of my body, positioned himself above my chest with his knees supporting on the bed on two sides of my body. I felt his big cock between my boobs as he pressed my 36 sized boobs from two sides to press his tool. He then commanded me, "Open your eyes and look at your first boss before it goes inside your hot pussy."

I opened my eyes and a big "O" was formed in my mouth as I looked at the massive throbbing demon with clear outline of blue vein. It took time for me to realise that it was a circumcised cock, no foreskin covering the glan. The swollen pink glan was threatening my chastity. Suddenly, I became aware of his religious identity and was asking, "Are you a...."

falguni
falguni
95 Followers
12