A Wife's Saga of Getting Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falguni
falguni
95 Followers

My question was not completed as he shoved his big meat in my mouth almost choking me and said, "Suck it nicely so that it all gets slippery in your saliva before it invades your hole below."

In my married life, I had never taken Vikas' cock in my mouth nor he ever insisted for it. So it was natural for me to hate to take filthy organ in my mouth. But the man had taken control of my head and said, "Nobody becomes a good slut without sucking a cock."

He moved my head in such a way that my my mouth involuntarily slided in and out on his dick. He continued it for about five minutes and when he brought it out, drops of webs formed by my saliva and his precum still connected my mouth with his tool. His tool was all glistening in my saliva. Slowly, he slided backward positioning himself on my thighs, his tool ready to invade my pussy. He lifted my hips slightly and placed the tip of his circumcised cock just at my entrance and pressed mildly. The initial part slided in easily and then the man laid on me, his hands busy kneading my boobs, his lips locked mine in a kiss. And then he gave a violent push of his pelvis that made me feel as if he tore away my pussy. I wanted to scream in pain but my mouth was locked. Tears came out of my eyes. But I could feel his big dick buried in my tunnel. He started with slow and gentle strokes and for about ten to fifteen minutes went like that.

Slowly he picked up the rhythm, caught my shoulders tight and began to batter with intense force. I started moaning enjoying his brutal strokes in my tender but craving tunnel. He went on ploughing like this for nearly twenty minutes after which I started arching my body, I moved my pelvis upward to enjoy more of his strokes. I uttered disoriented words, "Ahh...do it harder...harder...faster...oh my god fuck me hard...aaa...aaaa..."

And when I felt me moving to climax, I hugged him tightly, our two nude bodies became one. He was licking my face, my lips, sucking my nipples. He intensified his speed and we reached an orgasm that I had not known earlier. Even after disengaging, we remained in tight hug for another ten minutes.

Once we disengaged, my passion had considerably subsided and feeling sorry for having what carnal act I had done, I began to cry. I was very sorry for having cheated Vikas with the raw and extramarital sex. However, the man reminded me that I was yet to satisfy his associate. I pleaded to them to spare me as I was already suffering from guilty feeling and was physically no more ready for another session.

Both the men laughed at my submission. The other one, who was waiting for his turn said, "You slut, having satisfied your lust, you're now feeling sorry for you hubby. Don't try to play smart. We know how to prepare a slut like you for another round."

He brought out his mobile and displayed my nude photos as well as the video he had shot while I was enjoying with the other one. I pleaded earnestly to both but was disheartened when I saw the throbbing phallus of both the men. I was surprised how the other man, who had already fucked me minutes ago could get such an erection in so short time. The man, who waited for his turn, asked me in a grave tone, "Are you spreading your legs or should we leave? Don't forget about the consequences."

My pussy was still overflowing with the residual cum of the man that had already fucked me. The man in the queue took me on his lap and carried me to the attached washroom. We were both nude. For the first time I noticed that the second man was not circumcised. He opened the bathroom shower and started washing and cleaning my body rubbing body wash lotion all over my body. His hands stayed unusually long on my sensitive parts rubbing and fondling them. To clean the overflowing cum of his partner oozing out of my pussy, he pushed his finger inside and on the plea of cleaning started fingering me most erotically. I felt very embarrassed as we two stood wet and naked inside the bathroom. His hands were exploring all my privates and now and then he hugged my nude body. After about ten minutes, the first man entered inside the bathroom. He was nude too and both of them jointly started to fondle my privates. Both took my wet nipples in their mouths and started sucking them so passionately that soon my nipples announced my growing arousal. They bathed and washed me for sometime and then dried me up with a bath towel.

The second man again took my nude body on his lap and carried me to the bedroom placing me on the bed. I was still appealing to him to spare me. But he got angry at my repeated appeal and said in a teasing tone, "What are you trying to preserve? You've already become unchaste and a slut. Why are you making a fuss? Your protruding nipples indicate that you're aroused and ready for another round."

I lowered my gaze unable to defy my stiff nipples. The man came on the bed, his one hand cupped my breast while the other went to my pussy. His lips descended on me in vigorous kiss. The fingers at my pussy started pulling my labia lips, my dense but short pubic hairs. I screamed in pain. The man said to me, "If you want to avoid pain, you should co-operate."

Without waiting for a response, the man started fingering me. Though I was tired and in no mood of a second round of fucking, the way he pushed his fingers in and out of my tunnel made me release fresh gush of love juice. The involuntary discharge of vaginal juice encouraged the man to insert more fingers in my love tunnel. He left sucking my boobies and instead his face came down on my quim and he started caressing my pussy with his lips and tongue. Once again I realised what was inevitable as sexual heat started to warm my body and I moaned uncontrollably in excitement.

I knew from the condition of my body that it was futile to try to resist him as my body was getting ready against my will. It was not long enough when my arousal reached such stage that I asked him in a blurred, without slightest shame or reservation that I wanted his meat inside me. The man was very happy and kissing my lips positioned himself on me to put his tool inside me. His meat was perhaps thicker than that of the first man because though he made entry in a much gentle manner than his predecessor, every inch it entered made me scream in pain as I felt my tunnel getting abnormally stretched beyond its normal capacity. At one point of time I felt his balls touching against my nether lips.

Immediately after his tool got completely buried in my love tunnel, the man began pounding in long and hard strokes. I moaned both in pleasure and pain. I was then enjoying without any inhibition and watching me responding to the rhythms of his thrusts, the man made me declare verbally that I was his slut and wanted to conceive. He went on ploughing me most brutally but alongwith pain, I enjoyed his battering the muscles of my vagina more than what I had enjoyed with the first man. Perhaps he continued to pound me for about half an hour after which the pleasure became unbearable for me. I was biting him, scratching his back and shamelessly pleading him to come inside me flooding my tunnel with his cum.

The man kept teasing me for five or ten more minutes and then locked my mouth in kiss and started to pound like a horny bull till he started to release innumerable jets of come inside me. We reached simultaneous climax and both were breathing like two exhausted animals after mating. I watched as the first man stopped his mobile camera after shooting our amorous mating.

After we spent sometime on the bed, the first man took me to the washroom to clean and fondle. Being the scorching summer, I was sweating profusely after such violent mating session. The first man was still hard and he grew harder as he explored my nude body in the washroom. Suddenly he made me kneel down in the floor and before I could guess anything his hard tool was in my mouth. He caught my shoulder length hairs and started to fuck my mouth mercilessly. My efforts to prevent him were futile and he left me only after he ejaculated in my mouth. Then still keeping his tool in my mouth, he pressed my nose disabling me to breath. I was getting choked and to avoid I started swallowing his warm and sticky cum that tasted horrible. He smiled at me looking at my helpless act of swallowing and said, "Now you've become a perfect whore."

But though he brought out his dick from my mouth, he guided me from the washroom towards the dressing table and made me to look at the mirror to see my face stained by his cum. The other man saw me and said to the first man, "Is her mouth as hot and sensuous as her pussy?"

I was dying in shame and humiliation. The first man replied to the other, "I can't decide which one is hotter. Why don't you give a try and decide it yourself?"

I was still feeling dirty and wanted to vomit due to the foul taste of that sticky cum that still lingered in my mouth. The second man came towards me and cupped my boobs and kneaded them and said in a vulgar manner, "Hey slut, come to the bed. I won't fuck your mouth like him. I will lie down on my back and you will give my little brother an oral caress so that I could decide whether my horny John got more pleasure in your hot pussy or hot mouth."

He pulled me roughly towards the bed and his hard dick stood perpendicularly like a pole. He dragged me roughly by the hair bringing my face near his tool. I pleaded to him to spare me further humiliation. But he said, "Do it fast so that we could wound up before your hubby arrives. And remember those photos and videos we have and what we might do in case you don't comply with our request."

As the second man lied in his back, his hard uncircumcised penis stood like a pole and pulling me by hair the man brought my face near his crotch. His swollen glans seemed to threaten me as they were more vivid on his circumcised cock. As commanded by the man, I held his hard throbbing meat in my palms and my lips touched his tip. The precum at his tip smeared my lips. I felt dirty and wanted to withdraw my mouth. But his grip was too hard. Meanwhile, the other man too joined us on bed and started groping my asses. The man lying on his back was able to force his tool partially in my mouth and wanted me to use my tongue to lick his thing. Meanwhile he pushed a finger in my pussy and exclaimed, "My god, the bitch is wet again."

I wanted desperately to conceal any display of my sexual arousal to those criminals but my body betrayed me. What these two notorious fellows were doing to me on the bed, the way they groped my privates, the way one made me lick his cock had created aversion in my mind. But my nipples grew stiff and the boobs were hanging most offensively touching the body of the man. I could even feel growing moisture in my pussy hole and as the man started fingering I could feel my juice overflowing his finger. I felt that my body was no better than that of a whore to get aroused at the forced and dirty manipulation and that too after two consecutive fucking sessions I already encountered with them.

The uncircumcised man was pressing my head harder to push his entire length in my mouth. But then, his forefinger and thumb pressed my already swollen clit in such a way that I moaned loudly without any control and I involuntarily released another gush of love juice. The man who was enjoying the pleasure of my mouth on his dick suddenly brought his thing out of my mouth and said, "Wow, I need to quench the thirst of her hot pussy. Her pussy is hotter than her mouth."

And without giving me any chance, he turned me on my back and mounted on me. His hard cock touched the outer surface of my love triangle and I knew that I was going to be raped again. I pleaded to him but he said, "Baby, your slutty pussy belies your request. It is all hot and wet to enjoy thrusts of a cock."

Telling this much he locked my mouth in a kiss as he started sucking my lips most vigorously. I was throwing my limbs to prevent him. The man gripped my wrists tightly so that I couldn't move my hands. His aide, who was watching so long, came to his help. He slapped hard on my thighs and held my legs stretched on two sides and said, "We punish the disobedient women by leaving our marks on her body."

He turned to the man mounted on me and said, "Bite her cheeks, lips and boobs to leave your teeth marks."

The man mounted on me moved his face on my boobs to bite. I realised the danger of having bite marks on my most private part and pleaded, "Don't bite please, I will be nice and obedient."

The man didn't bite. He ordered me to lift my legs upward and folding them at the knees. Helplessly I obeyed exposing my triangle to their view. The man lost no time and soon penetrated inside me. To my shock and surprise, it didn't ache the way it had ached earlier. But I could feel his monstrous meat going deeper and deeper in my tunnel and to my shock, I started enjoying as the hot meat stretched the muscles of my vaginal orifice. When his tool touched my clit, I lost all control and moaned most passionately as my hands folded around his back hugging him tightly to my naked body.

The man lovingly kissed my lips and started slow and tentative movement. I started enjoying his in and out movements when I felt a finger trying to probe my rectal hole. I was both shocked and surprised and noticed that the other person was trying to invade my back hole by his finger. The man mounted on me was busy in his task of ploughing my tunnel. I looked at the other man, who gave a mischievous smile and said, "You have got nice round and smooth asses. Your hubby must have used your beautiful asshole? Isn't it?"

I was ashamed to reply and turned my glances away. The man came near my face and turned it towards him and asked, "Tell us, did your hubby fuck your ass?"

I shook my head to deny. The face of the man brightened. He asked again, "Have you ever sucked him like a lollipop?"

I again gestured in negative. We enjoyed sex in marital life quite often, had enough foreplay but never took the genital of the other in our mouths nor did we ever think of abnormal sex in rectum. The man seemed to be happy and said, "So we got a virgin mouth and a virgin ass."

He pressed my cheeks and as I opened my mouth, he inserted his partially flaccid cock in my mouth and squeezing my boobs said, "You gave us two lovely mounds to play, so we are giving two cock at the same time to enjoy, one drilling your pussy the other your mouth. With a hot and sexy body like that you should learn to handle more than one man at a time."

It was grossly humiliating but the fear of bite marks made me remain silent. Meanwhile, one with the circumcised cock was fucking my mouth while the other with uncircumcised cock was pumping my pussy. Both of them were gradually increasing the rapidity of their thrusts. I felt being degraded to the level of a true slut by those notorious fellows. But it was shocking to me that my body was responding to such perverted treatment. An excitement of unknown kind was building up inside me urging me to moan without reservation to celebrate the delightful experience of being sexually handled by two rogues. My tunnel was all wet, releasing warm juice against my conscious will. They often pinched my boobs, asses or brutally squeezed my nipples. Though I let out screams of pain, another self in me was enjoying their cruel treatment.

The man in my mouth had grown quite hard once again. I was not aware since when I started to give pleasure to his meat licking it with my tongue and pressing it lovingly with my lips. The man pounding my love spot was an expert, who on several times took me to such heights making me feel on the verge of orgasm but then he slowed down all of a sudden just when I clamoured for more. I had lost the sense of time how long the man teased my pussy like that and how long I sucked the man in my mouth. All that I remember was moaning in a disoriented manner and shamelessly expressing my unbridled passion and pleading to both to do faster and harder.

And when the man pounding my pussy started to come, I could feel innumerable warm jets spurting on my tender walls and in an orgasmic fit I was sucking the other man so hard that he started to spend himself in my mouth. Then everything was silent and quiet for sometime till they reminded me to get clean and dressed before the arrival of my husband. I felt mean and degraded. But I knew, I had enjoyed something that I never thought was possible.

As the ascetics dressed to leave, the man with circumcised dick said, "We will visit sometime again when your hubby wouldn't be at home. You need to co-operate if you want to conceive."

The other man hugged me putting a finger in my ass and said, "Next time when we come, keep your hairs clean shaved and your virgin asshole ready for us."

I didn't like what they said but I had no moral courage to oppose them either. When my hubby returned from office, I was sleeping being too tired of enjoying robust sex with those fake ascetics. Vikas woke me up. I managed to act normally though I was gross tired. For about two weeks it went on smoothly and we resorted to marital sex. But for the first time I felt Vikas was inadequate on bed for me. But later I scolded myself for such thought.

Soon afterwards, towards the end of one month, I could feel physical changes. I told Vikas and we went for pregnancy test. And it came positive. Vikas was very happy thinking it to be his own. Only I knew the truth but kept it to myself. After nine months I gave birth to a lovely and healthy boy. Everyone said the baby resembled his father!

Those ascetics never visited our home again. However, there was a news after about three months that two convicts, who fled away from prison were involved in various criminal activities under the pretext of ascetics in the district, and they were finally apprehended by the police and sent to prison again. When I saw the news on TV screen, I wanted to verify by looking at their faces. But for some reason, their faces were blurred on the screen.

falguni
falguni
95 Followers
12