A Wife's Secret Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Susan and Roxy explore Black men in Barbados.
5.3k words
4.54
27.2k
39
1

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers

The Fish Fry

++++++++

Susan rolled over in bed as the morning sun in Barbados streamed into the bedroom of the rented beach house. Her naked vagina was sore. Her eyes opened to see Robert's massive muscular black back and it gave her a start as just the day before she woke up in a similar position behind her much smaller husband Mark. She wondered briefly what Mark would think of her lover? Even that guilty thought confused her. There was nothing wrong with having fun with her new friend the night before, sure it may have gone a little far but Robert's enthusiastic lovemaking had given her previously unimaginable pleasure stretching her vagina to new limits she had not known possible! It was now sore and tender. He was so enthusiastic, kind, and gentle but was insatiable, and Susan's multiple orgasms piled one on another as evidence of her much younger lovers' vigor. His big cock was magnificent. She had never experienced anything like it.

And with a Black man! It was so exciting. Her fantasy had been fulfilled, and that now created a completely new challenge. She wanted it again. The night before he had finally filled her with his hot cum the likes of which astounded her. She felt its power as he climaxed deep inside her, far deeper than her husband Mark had ever achieved, to put it mildly. She loved that she had taken it all in. She loved that he praised her over and over. She loved that he called her his 'very special cocksucker.' For someone so young to have had many other white women, Susan was proud that he praised her! She felt sure Mark would understand after all his troubles satisfying her in bed, but perhaps he would be jealous of Robert?

But, heavens, he would never know, so why was she worrying?

Robert felt her stir beside him and, as if reading her mind, padded over to the bathroom and soaked a fresh towel in steaming hot water. She watched him return still in awe of his powerful very black body. His gorgeous cock that she had loved with her hands and mouth was now flaccid but was still thick and bigger than her husband's when fully erect. He gently wiped the now long dried secretions from their lovemaking and gently held the wet heat firmly over her vagina. It felt wonderful on her super sensitive clitoris as his large fingers held her hot towel in place cupping her womanhood with care.

He rolled the towel up, placing it lovingly between her legs, and went to shower. God, she thought, he is such a sweetheart, so kind and gentle.

Susan reached for her phone, a normal morning routine to check her mail and the weather. She grinned - the weather was always perfect in Barbados. She went to the window to take a photo and noted the new pictures in her phone's album. She thought these must be the ones taken by the guy on the beach.

Thinking she could send a few of them to Mark she smiled and decided perhaps not the one showing her big breasts almost completely exposed out of the tiny white bikini top nearly touching Robert's head!. Her wedding rings were glinting in the bright sunshine, as she gripped Roberts's dreadlocks and smiled happily into the lens. That, she was sure, would not please Mark. She would ask Robert.

Perhaps some of the people on the beach thought she was married to Robert? She smiled happily at the thought.

Then she saw the video file.

She gasped at the sight of herself mounted on Robert's cock, his eleven magnificent inches of rock-hard black cock thrusting up into her as she screamed his name with his black hands reaching up and squeezing her full firm breasts and very aroused nipples as she rode him. Her eyes were shut tight as she was being fucked. The only thing visible other than their naked bodies was the tiny gold cross on a chain around her neck which Mark had given her on her wedding night. As she rose and fell squeezing, releasing, and pleasuring them both the gold cross was between her breasts inches from Robert's huge black lips as he sucked her nipples deep into his mouth.

She turned down the volume on the phone and quietly listened to her own voice which was almost unrecognizable:

"Ohhh Robert, that's it - harder, fuck me harder, Yesss oh my God don't stop!"

"Yes, Susan, you fantastic cocksucker, anything for you, anything!" He yelled.

Her face flushed bright red at the vision and the sound of own her voice. Her heart was pounding with the sound of his.

Who took this video? It must have been taken from the bedroom doorway. It had to be Roxy she hoped fervently.

If not? If it wasn't Roxy who shot the video?

That thought was more frightening!

The thought that if it wasn't Roxy. God, who and what then? Her heart was in her mouth as she then saw a second saved video. It was taken from the foot of the bed, Susan's pussy lips were stretched around her black lover's monster black cock glistening in the low light as it powered up into her, over and over. Perhaps Robert had seen who took it? She couldn't see whether Robert's eyes were open. What if it was taken by the nosy neighbors who wanted her to go with them for a drink? What if one of them took the video? What if they then put it on the internet? Many years earlier her mother had gotten furious with her father for him spending so much time on his computer. She once caught him looking at pornography. Susan didn't even know what that word meant at the time. What if her father saw Robert fucking her on the internet? A Black man fucking his precious only child. On her very first day in Barbados! His loving, beautiful daughter in bed with a Black man. And her loving every second of his powerful thrusting, climaxing, and then begging him for more!

She should erase it and pretend she hadn't seen it. Her husband must never know, but something held her back, it was a special moment watching herself. Once it was gone, it was gone. And it was the most erotic scene she had ever seen and made her juices start up yet again. It starred her in a leading role! She watched it again, this time in slow motion. she delayed making a decision.

As Robert came out of the bathroom, with a white towel around his midsection she put her arms around his neck and kissed him, murmuring into his ear:

"Thank you so much for last night, I will never forget it."

He smiled.

"Nonsense, it was my privilege. as I have said before, your husband is a very lucky man."

She thought immediately, why does he repeatedly say that? Is he afraid I will fall in love with him? Heavens, he is such an experienced lover for such a young man, surely he knows she would not fall in love?

She reached up for him. She had to know if he saw who took the pictures, after all, it was his privacy as much as hers that was violated. She didn't mention the videos. He looked down into her clear blue eyes and kissed her again:

"It was Roxy, as I had earlier locked the front door. She has your key."

Susan almost collapsed in relief, but daren't show him or tell him her concerns, so she casually said:

"Oh, well I'm off to take a shower, see you outside."

++++++++

Susan took her time and when she put the finishing touches on her eye makeup and lipstick, found a lacey half bra and her white crop top and a pair of impossibly tight short shorts, Robert had left for work. She fell on breakfast, ravenous after such a long time between meals. Roxy looked up clearly ready for a catchup chat.

But there was another couple there!

Roxy introduced her to Patrick and Annette who she remembered as the couple that suggested they were neighbors and would like to meet. Seems they were keen. Susan smiled at Patrick, a strapping tall man who it appeared had met Annette when they were both in university and she was the only woman with three guys in their student rental apartment. Annette was now a corporate lawyer, her handsome husband a medical Doctor. They all settled into a comfortable conversation.

They seemed to know lots of local hot spots, and great restaurants and even mentioned the Fish Fry, casually reporting that black men in attendance normally outnumbered women by a wide margin. That seemed to garner Roxy's undivided attention and Susan smiled to herself that her friend almost seemed too keen.

Patrick openly stared at Susan's breasts and she inadvertently brought her elbows back to emphasize their size and perfection even more. Annette seemed interested too. My God, she thought - I am getting paranoid!

At one point in their conversation she commented, how stiff she was after such a long day of travel and Patrick piped up:

"There is a terrific Nuru massage available just down the beach. Both of us have had one there and it really helps get your kinks out!"

Susan had never heard of Nuru and looked blank, the others exchanged knowing glances. Roxy agreed:

"Come on Susie, we only come this way once, let's go!"

Susan would have to ask about the video later, as they left she did insist 'Rox' lock the door on 'their' house.

The massage tent was a setback from the surf, almost to the bordering fence, and consisted of a tentlike structure with no sides and obviously was intended for protection from the hot sun. It was tucked in amongst large palm trees, and Susan surmised that if one was walking the beach and didn't know it was there they would almost certainly miss it. Four or five pretty young attendants smiled at the visitors and welcomed them happily.

Susan realized with a start that she had not brought her purse, but Patrick was way ahead of her and announced to the three women that it was 'his treat' and told the older lady boss to give his guests the 'special' massage. Susan went with a slim young Asian girl named Bloom, who was wearing a white robe with a tie belt. Susan stopped awkwardly at the foot of the table and seemed confused. The girl followed her in and the white sheet divider closed behind her. Bloom reached for Susan's hand and wrist and in broken English very quietly said:

"Dr. Patrick say your first-time lovely lady, he pays for special so I give you nice time here I take off your clothes, you just enjoy, I do good if you don't want to stop me..."

All the while her hands were stroking Susan's arm and then one hand went under her crop top and started to undo the buttons. Susan's heart was pounding as she didn't know what to do. When she was fifteen her mother had told her about some women who like other women better than men and that they might like her full breasts, but nothing had ever come of it and now she blushed.

Her top was suddenly off and neatly folded on the chair.

Her chest was heaving as Bloom admired the full lacy half bra, and then it was gone and her breasts stood out firm from her chest, there was no sag and the young attendant cupped their perfection in her hands. Her nipples stood at attention immediately in all their glory and Bloom caressed them ever so gently it made Susan's heart pound yet again.

Bloom reached for the belt of her robe and when it fell to the sand she was completely naked.

Susan gasped.

The girl was just lovely, with small breasts, perfect almost virginal hips, and perfect skin ever so slightly a light brown. Her long black hair was shining and tied back in a loose ponytail. Her small hands now lifted Susan's breasts again:

"Oh my lady, what beautiful breasts! You are so lucky, many people would love to have..."

Susan was trembling, she had never been fully naked with another woman before and it was strangely exciting. Her nipples gave her away and Bloom's fingers explored the erect nubs, now extended like last night when Robert had them in his mouth.

"We take off your shorts now pretty lady and lie on your stomach and I will start."

Susan always did what she was told, and she said to herself that this was a massage she could tell her husband about when he called. It was the first time she had thought of Mark all day. She lay down. Now fully naked she felt a folded towel being placed across her bottom. Bloom started massaging her feet and calves very gently. Her hands came up the back of her legs slowly working the skin. Quiet Asian music was barely audible, the trade winds played with the dividers in the enclosure as the palm trees sighed several stories above their heads. It was idyllic. On any other occasion, it would have lulled her to sleep, but sleep was not the intent of this visit, and Bloom's magic fingers kept her full attention.

She murmured to the pretty young girl:

"Please explain Nuru to me as I don't know, also, your name is so perfect for you what does it mean?"

Just then Susan felt the slightest touch under the towel, it seemed so light that it could have been a puff of wind. Bloom had lifted the towel and lowered her lips to blow her warm breath on Susan's pussy lips, so she instinctually opened her legs slightly. There was a pause then the warm breath was on her anus. The towel was removed.

"Nuru means massage with odorless colorless exotic oil from palm leaves. It comes from Japan originally. I will cover myself with it, and you, and then spread it on your body with my body on yours touching as much of our bodies as we can...you will like it, lovely lady."

Susan moaned,

"My mother named me Bloom as on the day I was born the cherry trees bloomed in Japan. She considered it a very lucky sign for me and for her!"

Bloom's hands returned to Susan's neck, her back, and with special attention to the visible sides of her breasts. Susan's pussy was wet, she was getting aroused. Bloom's hands now spread oil between Susan's legs, no longer hinting but making obvious what she was about to do. Susan spread her pretty legs further apart. Bloom's fingers traced their way to Susan's lower back and with the towel discarded slowly slipped down the crack in her ass cheeks pausing ever so briefly at the rosebud before, almost reluctantly inserting itself between the extended pussy lips of the older woman. As the finger probed into her pussy at the same time as putting her young tongue in Susan's ear breathing heavily. Then two fingers. Then three. Susan bucked back against the expert erotic pushing fingers exploring her love channel, her wetness increased, the soreness from Robert now disappeared, there was no possibility of turning back, she loved the girl's attention she loved the smell of the girl's perfume and her heightened awareness, her body was doing things that didn't make any sense she started begging for more.

Patrick stood outside the divider, his cock thickening at the sounds coming from within, Annette by his side with her hand on his cock encouraging him. It wouldn't be long now before he could quietly enter, the sandy beach underfoot, the wind, and the birds chirping would easily cover any sound Susan could hear. Another girl came and led his wife into another cubicle. Annette mouthed the words 'enjoy her' as she playfully released her husband's cock.

Bloom spread more oil on Susan, and then mounted the pretty blonde, rubbing her lithe body all over Susan, her head now up at Susan's as she talked dirty to her:

"You love black cock don't you pretty lady? I have another treat for you to make you cum, do you want to cum? Tell Bloom you want it, tell her!"

Bloom fucked her hips at the older woman, sliding all over her enthusiastically, both women's passions growing in a near frenzy, she rolled off and put her hand back into Susan's pussy, then she poured oil on Susan's rosebud of a puckered anus, round and round her finger went, and then fully wet, she pushed her finger inside the impossibly tight passageway. Bloom thought, heavens she is a virgin ass. Susan screamed in ecstasy. and climaxed. Bloom pulled her up onto her knees, Susan was trembling as Bloom's right hand pushed three fingers into the woman's sopping pussy, her left hand circling under her to stroke her clitoris vigorously while her mouth descended on Susan's anus, and she started to tongue rim her anus.

Patrick slowly entered, quiet as a mouse, and he went up to Susan's head, her enormous breasts heaving, covered in sweat. Her eyes were unseeing, filled with an all-powerful lust. She closed her eyes. He pushed his shorts down and brought his huge throbbing erect cock to Susan's mouth. Flailing through another orgasm the white wife willingly opened her mouth and he pushed his cock in as far as it would go. She lapped up his precum, the saliva pouring wildly from her mouth as Bloom pushed her tongue as far as she could in the blonde's pretty anal canal.

Writhing, sucking, bucking, the young Asian girl expertly brought Susan to another erotic, crashing orgasm as Patrick moaned loudly and announced his imminent orgasm. He came in her willing white married mouth and she swallowed as fast as she could. She couldn't think straight. His cum exploded out of his cock and out of her mouth down into her hair, over her face, and down over her huge heaving nipples and breasts,

++++++++

Susan turned onto her back, she was in a complete state of bliss, a feeling that she had experienced something extraterrestrial not knowing quite what had happened to put her in such a state of complete relaxation. She closed her eyes, the soft trade wind lightly caressing her. Bloom returned with cool wet towels and wiped away the remaining cum and her sweat, and gently pampered the beautiful woman. Susan moaned her thanks and looked up to see that Bloom had loosened her luxurious black hair and it tumbled over her shoulders and down her back in deep contrast to hers. Bloom quietly moved gently back up on top of Susan, carefully placing her left leg between hers and stroked Susan's neck and face, her lips descended to kiss her. Susan felt the least she could do to thank the lovely young masseuse was to open her mouth and welcome her tongue in a passionate french kiss.

This was so different - a girl's kiss. She had a female lover! She would tell Mark about it when she got home. He wouldn't be mad, it would make him want her more, she was sure of it. But for now, she concentrated on Bloom, returning her urgent kisses with wild enthusiasm unknown to her just a few hours ago. She gave herself completely. It was as if she had made a journey to the Island of Lesbos, where she was enjoying the forbidden fruit. The young girl was squeezing and massaging her marvelous breasts, Bloom was sucking her nipples in a way that only another girl would know. Bloom picked up the gold cross in her mouth and murmured that their God and Savior blessed them. Her hand went back down to caress Susan's engorged, sensitive clitoris.

Oh God, Susan thought, how can I possibly be building to another orgasm?

This was different, last night with Robert was unbelievable and his cock, all huge eleven inches went to a virgin part of her body that had never been explored. It was fantastic and she wanted more with him. She would think of a reason to call him. If she had made love to Robert once, then more times would be ok she reasoned with herself. It's all the same, isn't it? Her husband needn't know. It might hurt his feelings to think his wife preferred another man for sex. A Black man! But why tell Mark? She mustn't get weak and do so, it would only needlessly hurt his feelings. But Bloom aroused a passion that she, until that very moment, didn't know existed. She had to stop thinking about Robert. God, yesterday I was thinking about my husband... And now this woman, this extraordinary Japanese beauty had made her climax once with her fingers deep in her ass and once with her tongue in her back passage. Good God, how could that be? Bloom kissed her again another strong demanding passionate kiss which was so erotic it made her shake and tremble then the girl whispered huskily in Susan's ear:

"Come back again pretty lady, Do not just walk away. I need you, I have something special for you, do not forget me, promise me you will come back"

wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers
12