A Wife's Secret Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan could not believe the girl's hands seemed to be everywhere, probing her anus, stroking her clit, three of her fingers in her pussy she howled as she orgasmed yet again, clamping her legs together so the girl's hands felt the flood of her climax.

"Yesss, oh God, Yesss... " I promise, I promise, Oh God yes, I promise to come back."

++++++++

Roxy was checking her phone outside.

Patrick and Annette were standing by, watching bemusedly as they sipped on some concoction they had gotten somewhere. They handed her one. Susan could hardly process what had just happened over the last hour. Her doubts returned. Had anyone seen her with Bloom? She had a fleeting memory of a cock in her mouth. Was she confused - had she had a cock in her mouth? The faint taste of cum convinced her. Her legs felt weak. Patrick handed her another drink, while his wife smiled:

"We are going to treat you, girls, to dinner and drinks at The Fish Fry tonight, we will go over there at seven."

++++++++

Susan delighted in getting some time to herself, Roxy was sitting on Patrick's lap and his hand was busy under her blouse while Annette lounged nearby in the sun. She was apparently quite happy to share her husband with all and sundry. Susan went inside and had a long luxurious shower and then wrapped herself up in a big beach towel and sat on the attached little back deck. She could do without the roar of the ocean for a while. She finally wrote Mark an email telling him all about the flight, the rented house, and how nice everyone had been to them. She did mention the invitation to the Fish Fry that night and that it sounded like such fun! She did not mention Robert or Bloom but she did include two innocuous photos, one of Roxy outside the house, the other of the ocean. Then she napped in the shade.

++++++++

What to wear to The Fish Fry?

Roxy didn't have a clue and mentioned that all she knew about it was what Sam, the cab driver had told her, which wasn't much. Just then Robert called and said he and Dom, a close friend would like to take them to dinner the following night at the Resort just down the beach. He also said dress for everything in Barbados was super casual, jeans and tee shirts would be 'dressing up.'

Susan decided on a white, low-cut tee shirt and her tight jeans with holes worn through the legs like all the young ones preferred. Bright red lipstick and ages spent on her eyes with black mascara finished off her preparations. Her long blonde hair hung straight down over her shoulders and down her back, the curls would have to wait until she had more time. After a twirl in front of the full-length mirror, she smiled. Her ass looked sensational she smiled. Perhaps the T-shirt looks a bit too busty she thought. in order to add more cover, she grabbed a casual blouse which she tied in a knot under her boobs. She looked again, the added effect made her boobs look even bigger. Ah, well, she thought, 'it is what it is.' She could have passed for age 20, not 32, which pleased her no end. Her husband would surely approve. Mark liked to see her wear suggestive sexy clothes, he even bought some for her from time to time.

Roxy was ready and waiting, anxiously pacing.

++++++++

The Fish Fry could be seen long before they arrived. Outdoor fires in various spots on the beach used to cook the fresh fish caught during the day. Roxy giggled like a school girl noting the preponderance of Black men, they outnumbered the females about four or five to one she thought. Men stood by the barbeques, some men passing glasses of rum punch while spending a lot more time flirting with white girls than anyone else, the soft wind whispering through the palm trees and couples wandering in the semi-darkness, hand in hand, black men with white girls and women were coupling everywhere.

Naturally, Susan attracted huge attention.

Roxy was used to that.

Her best friend was a rock star and with the quiet, innocent way about her, men just flocked to her side. It had been like that since Susan blossomed as a teenager. Of all people, she married a boring accountant, silly thing! Roxy didn't have much time to think about Susan as she was surrounded by three Black men all clamoring to dance with her and flirting outrageously. All three took her to what passed as a dancing area as the steel band played down near the water on a dock.

Annette seemed to sense Susan's slight discomfort and walked over to her, linking her arm through the blonde's arm.

"If you want three guys to take you up into the dark, fine, but if we hold hands they will think we are probably girlfriends and they know they won't convert us!"

She laughed out loud. She launched into a description of the Nuru massage she had received and fully described her orgasms, telling Susan it was fun once in a while to enjoy being bisexual, and finished by saying that her 'hubby had fucked the girl he was assigned.' Susan was surprised by the matter-of-fact description of the sex and just nodded mutely at the older woman's honesty.

Susan felt sated sexually after the multiple orgasmic session with Bloom, while she partly listened to Annette, she avoided making eye contact with any men. It would give her time to think. She must make a decision about what to send Mark next, perhaps a photo with her new friend Annette would let him relax that she was 'being a good girl' like he had suggested. Patrick was only too happy to comply and urged the women to put their arms around each other happily. Annette kissed Susan unexpectedly and Patrick took plenty of photos before giving the phone back to her.

Just then two large limousines pulled up and out tumbled six young white women and a half-dressed black man. A loud commotion ensued as one of the girls was dressed in a white silk dress, clearly intended to represent a wedding dress with a top that was gaping open. Annette described the scene to Susan, she could not believe that she had never heard of a stagette! The bride-to-be looked the be more than a little bit under the influence of the pre-dinner drinks and was helped to her seat of honor by the black guy who was clearly the entertainment for the evening, The bride's maid of honor was also attracting a lot of attention from the other black men. While the other bridal attendants were all giggling - perhaps it was their first time?

With all participants seated in a row, Annette told Susan that usually the performance would be in a private room and twenty or thirty of the bride-to-be's girlfriends would pay rapt attention as the very fit black man did his thing! Here the 'bride' would be playing a vital role in providing entertainment for the assembled group of complete strangers. Susan flushed, surely this could not be happening but it most assuredly was indeed. Annette reached over and held her hand again, while Patrick was nowhere to be seen. Someone passed her a fish burger and fries. They were delicious! Susan had every intention to just chat with Annette and enjoy her meal but the excitement growing around the 'bride' was getting intense, and from where they were standing they could see pretty well but others pressed forward to see better. The stripper started to do his thing in front of the six girls he arrived with as one of the bridesmaids started pulling off his pants.

Annette stood close to Susan and then she had her arm around her, pulling her close. She asked: "What would you do if you were the bride?" "Suck his cock?" Susan blushed and replied. "I don't think that would be a good idea, after all, tomorrow at this time she will be in church taking her vows of marriage!"

"But Susan." Annette breathed huskily in her ear where no one could see her: "You sucked Robert's Black cock last night for the longest time, and you sucked my husband's at the Nuru massage, what's the difference?"

Annette then reached over and briefly caressed Susan's breasts while taking the gold cross in her hand, resting the back of her hand on Susan's cleavage. Susan didn't reply and didn't push the hand away, clearly, she had no response to the lawyer's questions. Just then there was a cheer from the crowd as the black stripper pulled down his jockeys and his large black erect cock jumped up in front of the seated white bride's face. She reached out with her left hand and cupped his balls while her right hand expertly pushed back his foreskin to expose a deep dark mushroom head of his cockhead. From where they stood they could see her new engagement ring.

"Suck it, suck it ..." chanted the crowd as several other men closed in on the bridesmaids especially the teens. The bride showed the way stroking and sucking the now-massive cock until it was glistening with saliva in the firelight.

Annette moved her hands to fully cup Susan's breasts while kissing her on the mouth, her tongue slightly requesting entry:

"Do you think your husband would like to watch you sucking your black lover's cock?"

Susan opened her mouth to start to answer and the older woman's tongue slipped inside, again Susan responded to the intrusion, it was like her tongue could not resist the girl-on-girl attraction. Her dampness down below returned and her heart was pounding so hard she thought it would come out of her chest. Her nipples stood up and Annette could feel their arousal that Patrick had observed earlier.

++++++++

Later, much later, Susan looked up into the gorgeous brown eyes of her latest lover, Annette. In the aftermath of yet another multi-orgasmic experience, the two women were naked and recovering in each others' arms in Annette's bed:

"My darling Susan, you seem conflicted and worried about your husband and what to tell him." Annette kissed and stroked her face, gently. Running her fingers lovingly through Susan's long blonde hair and moving it away from her sweet face;

"If Mark asks you a direct question, it is quite simple my darling, tell him the truth. that way you don't get caught in lies." Susan stammered: "But...but I...?"

"Shush...it is the only way. Close your eyes and rest."

++++++++ END ++++++++

12