A Wife's Secret Fantasy Ch. 04

Story Info
The Black Photographer introduces Susan to new experiences.
5.8k words
4.51
21.6k
33
1

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
694 Followers

Looking back: Susan had always been a good wife...until Roxy convinced her...

CH 1 Susan and Roxy travel to Barbados

CH 2 The Fish Fry, an eye-opener for Susan.

CH 3 Dom's dinner party results in Susan's first threesome.

CH 4 The Photographer - more special experiences for Susan.

++++++++

Seydou was very pleased with his promotional photographs from the night before and earlier and spent a lot of time organizing his presentation for Dom, but more importantly, for Robert's father, Malcolm, Dom had joined the Resort from Jamaica, and though he was young had lots of experience in the business, much to Robert's chagrin as he thought he should be trained to run it. Malcolm was a part-owner of the resort and had taken a portion of his incredible wealth from success in music to investments in his homeland of Jamaica. Now he had expanded his interests to include this resort in Barbados. Despite his laid-back approach to life, he was a practical businessman, which was fairly rare in the music world where he had just earned another platinum.

Malcolm liked the name and the suggested marketing of the 'Checkboards' nightclub but suggested they drop the capital 'C' to make it more casual, and drop the plural to the exclusively singular 'checkerboard'. The simple 'black and white' theme grabbed his attention, and thankfully he liked and supported it. He noted that it was explicitly aimed at a place for white women to meet and party with Black men in a non-threatening, comfortable environment.

Seydou immediately agreed. He was a smart enough businessman to know that he could disagree with the major investor if he thought it wise, but also knew enough to listen, which seemed to be a lost art in some members of the younger business crowd.

And then Seydou showed Malcolm the wonderfully erotic photo of Susan with his son Robert kneeling before her. Malcolm loved white women. He was surrounded by available young fans everywhere he turned and often picked out particularly excited fans to visit with him backstage. His travel crew was adept at arranging the best-looking white teens to party with the musicians after concerts. That the white teenage girls were compliant with the black band members was a given, and often they partied well into the night.

His wife was fine with it, used to the lavish lifestyle he provided, and she fulfilled her needs with a variety of men and women when he was on the road doing his concerts, It worked for both partners.

But this Susan woman was so exceptional that he could not take his eyes off the photograph. Then he told Seydou to seat her at his side at the club's soft opening party.

The photographer got the message loud and clear.

Susan had set her alarm for 10 am and she woke up groggily accepting the buzzing reminder after her nearly all-night sexual romp with her two black lovers - a wild first threesome burned forever in her memory. It was unbelievable!

Her phone then buzzed with a text alert.

That must be my husband, she thought.

Thank heavens he was using text and not calling, it would be hard to be questioned about last night by Mark and not stumble over her answers to her loving husband,

God, she was dying of thirst. She must watch her intake of wine. She must cut back and now, Before anything, she needed a huge glass of ice-cold water. Roxy was nowhere to be seen. To her surprise, the text was from Seydou, the photographer, and he wanted to know if she liked bacon with her brunch that he was bringing from the resort. What a great idea!

She quickly answered:

'Yes, please, I love it, and give me about 15 extra minutes, my hair is still wet!'

She looked at herself in the full-length mirror, heavens, what a mess I am! She stripped and threw everything she could find into the washer, except the lacy black bustier, she couldn't afford to have that shrink and so would wash the cum off it gently by hand.

After treating herself to a hot shower she washed her face and prepared to apply makeup when there was a knock on the screen door.

"Good morning Susan, let me get breakfast all set up outside here and you just take your time." The handsome older man said.

Seydou had always been a man who paid strict attention to details and made friends with all those behind the scenes who made great organizations work. The chef at the resort was very accomodating, providing a dune buggy with heated food, fresh-cut flowers, piping hot coffee, and tea. He smiled when he saw gleaming silverware in crisp linen napkins, it was all perfect. He liked perfect.

He didn't want Susan to have to lift a finger.

She thought he was delivering the photos and would just drop them off.

He had other plans. He had missed out on her attentions the night before.

This Sunday morning was an opportunity that he would not squander.

He had all day.

Some of the other workers at the club had gone to church, he planned on worshiping at another alter.

Susan decided to wear the white silk beach cover-up that Mark, her husband, had sent her as one of his surprises, although this time he had not encouraged her to wear it when she was out with another man. Another Black man! She smiled to herself. Well, she thought, this was hardly a date and she wasn't going 'out' but staying in and while the man may visit her bedroom it was unlikely anything untoward would happen - after all he was in his mid-sixties...twice her age for goodness sakes. The coverup was very short, barely covering her midsection, with buttons down the front, It felt so soft and erotic against her pure white skin. She wasn't surprised to see her nipples react and show through it quite obviously, but her hair had taken ages to dry and she ran out of time. I really should put on a bra she thought, but then discarded the thought. She was blessed with full firm breasts, and anyway, he had seen her in the bustier bralette and had danced with her quite romantically the previous night. And anyway, she convinced herself, he is more than twice her age, what would he care, let him enjoy a peek!

He would not be long dropping off the pictures, and she would have the rest of the day to herself.

She smiled happily and didn't even bother with any makeup or lipstick.

She appeared in the 'au natural' and showed lots of cleavages as she remembered Roxy's comments about being proud of her body. Several cold glasses of water had slaked her thirst, she should not drink so much wine she thought. She really mustn't. Seydou greeted her appearance by putting out both of his hands to hold hers and kissed her on the lips gently. He smiled his pure white teeth a natural contrast to his very black African skin. He seated her at the table noting she looked to be naked under the pretty cover-up. He complimented her.

"Oh, thank you so much, my husband sent me off with quite a few surprises for my wardrobe - he is wonderful that way, he knows just the perfect choices, I am truly blessed! The black bralette I wore last night is another, he even suggested I wear it with my ripped jeans when I went out on a date!"

Seydou couldn't believe his good fortune. He took the opening:

"Please wear that wonderful bralette again at the soft opening party for checkerboard, perhaps with white tights and red heels as it would be very much in keeping with the black and white theme.

"I met with Robert's father this morning, and he is very much looking forward to meeting you!"

They settled into a long conversation about how Malcolm had established his music career and so on, while he looked after her every whim. Susan relaxed enjoying the older man's patience and expertise. They chatted about his career with Rhino Industries and how he and three other men had expanded it from an idea with little funding in Africa, including one of the men who had branched off to form The Church of The Black Staff. The self-appointed pastor had recently been appointed as a Bishop! She was enthralled. She responded by sharing her past and she included frustration in her marriage, without adding any details about Mark's lack of sexual expertise. He talked about his always staying single with the proviso that he loved the attention of much younger women and when she blushed, realizing again that he was twice her age, he explained about the high school girls and their mothers. Seemingly he was leaving the door open for her to talk about herself and thus, eventually, the subject of her husband came up again, and she explained as they lingered over their meal.

"There are a few other clothing items my husband sent with me that I will keep until later, but there is a leather collar with some attachments that perhaps you are familiar with as I have never seen one before."

She bent over to stand up and he could not help from looking down her front at her spectacular breasts. She had done up a few lower buttons but left the top ones undone. He felt his cock stir. She got the collar and passed it to him.

He knew exactly what it was as the Rhino Store had carried them for years.

" It is referred to as a 'slave collar' harkening back to the days of forced labor, now black entrepreneurs like us want to return the favor and see white women wear them, especially if they are in bed with us!

"Here, let me see what parts are wrapped in plastic."

He took the plastic off to expose about eight inches of linked imitation chain held by two silver rings at the collar. A clamp was attached at each end.

He walked around behind her savoring the slight whiff of her cleansing soap.

"Please hold your hair up, so I don't get any caught in it as I put it on you."

Susan complied happily holding her hair with both hands on top of her head and exposing her long elegant neck. He brushed his hands over her shoulders and neck savoring a long look at her breasts now further emphasized by her arms pulled back. He put the collar on, every so carefully, and the chains fell down, one on each breast. She saw the clamps, now one dangling in front of each nipple and she blushed.

"But, but, Seydou are these going to hurt me? My nipples are so sensitive" He smiled:

"Let me help you put them on the first time, I am sure your husband would not want you hurting yourself. Then we can photograph you with them on and send him the photo as a keepsake."

She lowered her hair, now blowing ever so gently in the midmorning breeze, and took her breasts out of the coverup. He was fully hard now, he could not believe his good fortune. He knelt at her side cupping one breast at a time and thrilled as the nipple hardened and extended. He kissed and sucked first one then the other.

She made no move to stop him unless her load moans constituted an order to desist! He attached each nipple clamp ever so carefully. He thought that she looked crazy sexy and yet her natural innocence bubbled over. She used her 'little girl' voice she sometimes used in teasing her husband:

"It hurts, what happens when I walk and my breasts move...oooh this feels so naughty, I am a naughty girl Seydou, are you going to punish me for wearing this slave collar with nipple clamps, is this what my husband wanted?

"To have a Black man force me to wear these?"

He thought she looked indescribably gorgeous, the flush of youth, topless with the coverup now underneath her boobs but still barely covering her pussy, no makeup made her look much younger and ever so innocent while the accouterments suggested the exact opposite. Seydou could not believe her husband would send her this, but he was game for whatever she wanted him to do to or for her. His day was clear now, if she wanted to role play he was certainly game for it. He had experience in the field supervising Rhino's porn film activity which very few people even knew existed, as they had released the films under a few different names. Susan was primed and ready, she was available, horny, full of doubt and concern, Seydou had seen this all before, and reveled in what was going to come.

"Let's go inside as I want to photograph you in the full-length mirror. We can do two setups one with my hands holding your big breasts, while my cock presses into your rear end, and the second with you alone, holding up your gorgeous breasts for the camera. Then you can decide which ones you want to send to your husband, as it seems to me he is sending you a message that he approves of you taking Black lovers."

Susan flushed with desire, excitement, and anticipation, she hadn't thought of Mark's actions in that way, but it made sense in the way Seydou explained it. Her nipples strangely extended further than ever and were throbbing as the clamps squeezed them firmly. Having him explain so directly to her what he had planned to do to her was yet another new experience. Her husband never talked dirty during sex. He never talked at all merely grunted as he came in her, but never asked her if she had enjoyed it. Now this man was turning her on just with his words. She had had a threesome just last night with two hung young black men, and now here she was again in a state of high arousal.

"Yes! Please let's go inside, I need not put on a show out here for the local boys!"

Susan watched as Seydou unpacked his camera equipment and set up a tripod.

As he explained it he wanted to have his hands free to show the contrast between his black skin and her milky white body. She was entranced. It was so matter-of-fact how he told her what he was thinking so that there was no guesswork.

She suddenly saw her phone and picked it up...it seemed like ages since she had checked it. She hoped her husband had not been worried about her. She had not even thought about sweet Mark for ages. There was only one text and it was from Bloom, wondering when she was coming back? The beautiful Asian Nuru massage therapist obviously had enjoyed their time together. Susan flushed with the memory as she stared into the mirror and heard the now-familiar sound of Seydou's camera's motor drive.

"Cup and hold your breasts up towards the mirror and let your lovely long hair partly obscure your face. Yes, that's it. Squeeze them together, they look bigger that way, think of my hard cock which will soon be in your mouth. That's a good girl."

Being called a good girl always relaxed her and reinforced that what was happening was approved and that her husband would not be upset.

Seydou continued:

"Your nipples look darker and bigger than ever. It is like they have erections of their own, God that is perfect, you are absolute perfection, now open your legs and let me see your sweet wet pussy."

Seydou slowly approached and had her lean back into him. His black hands replaced the white ones on her breasts. The camera timer released the shutter every few seconds while the video function also worked flawlessly. She reached behind him with her married left hand and encircled the throbbing black cock that she would soon worship with her mouth. She was a church-going girl and it was Sunday morning and instead of praying to her God, she would be on her knees preparing to pay homage to his gorgeous big black cock. She must remember to tell her husband about her out-of-body experience worshiping at the altar of arousal. She trembled with excitement as his voice continued to offer suggestions and fulfill her erotic fantasies. Susan could not believe this was happening in such a matter-of-fact way.

"Now it is time to punish you for being a naughty girl, come over and lie across my legs face down."

She approached him, protesting using the flirty little girl voice again:

"But Seydou, you just called me a good girl and I have done everything you wanted, please let me get on my knees and suck your cock, I will be good. I am a good girl please, please."

"Soon there will be time for that, you will remember this morning, a Sunday morning when you didn't go to church, and you need to be punished by me - pretend I am your black pastor in The Church of the Black Staff."

He was convincing and with every moment that passed, he was anticipating her perfect ass poised for his strong hands to examine and play with. She again was conflicted as to what was good or bad, and she gave in to what was driving her passion level to the extreme.

She was a good girl.

She lay across his legs and felt the pull of the nipple chains as her breasts scrunched into the bed. He pulled up her white silk coverup, took the camera remote control, and turned off the video, after all a young wife, like any of his girls must have some privacy for what he was about to do. He smiled to himself. She tried to reach with her left hand to feel his cock, but he denied her, holding her hand and admiring her expensive wedding rings as he immobilized her arm in the small of her back as his right hand came down in the first of many hard spankings on first one, then the other, then both cheeks of her reddening rear end.

She cried out in pain:

"Owch, oh fuck... yes, I have been a bad girl, please stop it hurts....you are hurting me...I have been good, please stop and I will do anything you want..."

He stopped, his fingers explored her soaking wet pussy, and then stroked up towards the crack between her ass cheeks to her pink anal rosebud. Circling its inviting virginal opening softly with the moisture creating a target.

"Oh no, not that, please Seydou, I have never allowed anyone to do that."

Roxy had told her how she loved anal sex. Susan was aghast as Roxy described the pain at first and then later the unbelievable pleasure of having a cock in your back passage and how her anal orgasms were amazing. Susan had told her she was never doing that, no matter what but flushed with wanton desire as she remembered Bloom both licking and inserting her finger 'up there' just a few days prior. But that was different, it was what girls did for each other she told herself as the woman's touch had thrilled her, but the thought of a big black cock taking her in the behind left her confused and scared. She mustn't show her fear, she must get him to reconsider. She couldn't possibly take a black erection there. No way!

Seydou took his time and bent over dropping his saliva directly on her crinkled anal ring and he lubricated it with his thick finger. Just then the heat from the spanking started to flood her loins. It was not something she had anticipated and it felt hot and took her mind temporarily off the probing finger now pushing through

and then being clamped by her anal muscles. Her nipples hurt and she told him.

He lifted her torso up off the bed as if she weighed no more than a pillow and turned her. In doing so his thick black finger went deep into her asshole. The movement caused her first orgasm, but the nipple pain eased as she now faced him, and she lowered her mouth to kiss his mouth aggressively.

She started kissing his neck and trailed down to his nipples, in doing so his finger could not stay in her ass so she slipped further and further down to force him to remove it. She worshiped his lips telling him all the time in a husky voice that he was the high priest and she was his servant.

It worked, as her head went lower to worship at the font of all ecstasy a huge rigid 11-inch black cock. Seydou watched the wealthy white wife as she licked his cock all over whimpering while looking up at him in supplication and still talking to him:

"I was not prepared for the wonderful heat in my ass cheeks and even in my cunt when you spanked me. I am on fire back there but in a most pleasant way."

Susan could not believe she had used the foul naughty c-word in front of anyone, much less a man, yet another lover that she was about to allow to fuck her outside her marriage. Another Black man would soon take her and fuck her, a man who was older than her own father, a man who had curly white hair on his hard very black chest! She had never seen such a thing, but her days and especially her nights at the beach cottage were full of surprises. She needed it, she wanted it.

wunderboi
wunderboi
694 Followers
12