A Wife's Secret Fantasy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took the enlarged cockhead in her mouth the way Robert had taught her.

She swirled her tongue around and around it as he moaned above her loving the fact that her blonde hair was becoming coated with precum, saliva, and spit.

She was beyond caring. She rubbed the cock against her sensitive nipples and then squeezed her breasts around his manhood pumping it while the head was still in her mouth. She loved the debasement of having both hands on his cock at the same time as her mouth worked feverishly to get him to cum in her mouth. Her wedding rings were coated in his precum, she was reaching orgasm and suddenly it happened and she squirted as she felt his balls tighten in her other hand and then the flood came into her very willing mouth. She had never considered swallowing vs non-swallowing and now had no choice. She loved the intense salty taste as she swallowed as hard as she could and then let the rest of it pour down over her face, breasts, and hair. Never in her life had she expected such volume especially from a man his age.

Seydou rested for a few minutes and then brought her off for the third time with his skilled fingers and lips. After a time, they got in the shower together and he prepared to take his leave;

"Oh my heavens, I completely forget to give you the photos I brought!"

They both laughed uproariously.

Susan looked at the enlarged photo of Dom kneeling at her side on the seawall. It almost took her breath away. Erotic did not describe it adequately nor do it justice:

"Seydou, this is utterly amazing, the skill and the level of detail are incredible and you have caught my hair just enough to hide my identity while my outfit is really quite outrageous... no one can miss the message!"

"Yes my sweet, now we have to decide how to make the maximum dramatic effect.

Would you be ok with signing off your rights to this image only in return for a lifetime pass to checkerboard?"

"Of course, it is the very least I can do! I love it!"

"Oh yes, there is one thing I must insist on, and that is Robert must be seated with me on the other side from his father at the Opening Party of the club. After all, he is my boyfriend, and I will NOT wear the black bralette, I will have a new dress!"

The older man agreed, she had a husband, she now had a black boyfriend, and he had just cum in her mouth, and she swallowed it all with great enthusiasm but he liked her reasoning and understood. He had nothing but time on his hands to spend after the club opened. He would return to explore other treasures with her, noting that despite her refusal to take his cock anally, his finger there did bring her to a massive orgasm. The die had been set.

Seydou made his way out to the dune buggy and was gone.

Susan needed a nap.

++++++++

A brisk wind coming off the ocean slammed the screen door shut and Susan awoke with the start. She needed a shower and had nothing else on tap, so she pulled out an old bikini and decided to go for a dip in the ocean. The waves were huge so she wouldn't stay in too long mindful of Robert's warnings about a strong undertow. She quickly put her clean clothes away and went out.

The wind and waves were spectacular and the huge palm trees bent in the stiff winds. No damage had been done to the door and she would not be out long so she didn't bother to lock the door.

She was an independent girl, her father always said it would stand her in good stead if she decided to go out on her own in business, and he was secretly pleased when she decided to leave the Head Office, as she felt suffocated by being the boss's only child and all of that entailed.

Her mind was elsewhere as she walked across the expanse of sand towards the water. Few people were braving the windy conditions and she only encountered one black beach boy to whom she flashed a warm smile and continued on. The rest of the beach seemingly was deserted. Until the first huge wave hit her, she was quite sure the undertow would not be a factor. The lack of people in the water should have sent a warning. Knocked off her feet, the second wave, larger than the first repeated the action and suddenly she started to struggle to maintain control.

The nice Black boy had anticipated her innocence and leaped to her rescue, a strong swimmer, he soon exhibited his lifesaving skills in the swirling, angry surf.

They both lay panting on the edge of the water as she coughed up seawater and spit and he held her protectively. She thanked him:

"Oh my Lord, thank you so much, I was in real trouble there, I really don't know what to say. I'm new here but I should have known better in these conditions."

She reached out and touched his face.

"That's OK, That's what I am here for. It is my job to keep an eye on tourists and swimmers generally and I work for the Resort down the way."

He smiled, his perfect white teeth contrasting his very black complexion. He was small in stature, much shorter than Susan, but with a physique that belied his young age. He had to be eighteen to be hired he explained and his birthday present was getting this job and she was his very first 'incident.' She laughed and said she had never been described as an incident before!

The wind was not abating at all and in fact, was increasing.

She stumbled a little as she stood up to leave. He lept to his feet put his mouth to her ear and said:

"Please take my arm and I'll help, you took quite a shock to your system.

My name is Neville and we can talk better when we get out of the wind. You were naughty to go in the water ignoring the danger signs"

Susan put her arm around his shoulder for support rather than take his arm, realizing too late that her big breasts were right at his face level. Oh well, she thought, give the lad a thrill, it was not like the bikini top was off or anything.

He had used the word naughty with her and Susan was a good girl. When anyone called her naughty it turned her on and she pressed her boobs into his upturned face

"Don't call me naughty. Neville, I did not see the signs, I am sorry and I will make it up to you."

Neville's cock thickened with her words. What did she mean? Why was his cock starting to throb? He dared not touch it in front of her. Neville smiled at her and said he was so embarrassed to tell her he had no experience with any woman or girl let alone a white woman. And a very pretty one at that. His parents were strict and assumed the school teachers told the boys all about sex. His mother was mortified to bring it up in an all-boys school and his father had left everything "like that' to his mother.

Susan could not believe her ears. Really? In this day and age, what about the internet she pressed him. He had to get home. He was on his way home when he had spotted her alone crossing the beach intent on swimming. He saved my life, thought Susan, the very least I can do is help him learn the 'ins and outs' of sexual intimacy, and whereas she had been the pupil earlier in the week, now she would be his teacher and show him how to seduce a girl, make her want his cock and then how to give and receive oral sex and then finally how to fuck her. This decision excited her no end.

Once again, Bloom would have to wait, well the massage parlor was probably closed due to the inclement weather she reasoned, so she convinced Neville to stay with her for safety...his and hers. He texted his mother to report that he was staying at a friend's until the storm blew over. It would be a decision he would never regret. Susan texted Robert not to worry about her, as a friend was with her and would stay the night so he should stay at the resort.

He would assume it was Roxy.

"Let's take a shower together and we can start with your lessons since I owe you my life, I will give you anything you want, do to you anything you want, and will always be here if you want a repeat or another lesson for the rest of my time here!"

She said that while removing her bikini top and tossing it at him. She stared straight into his eyes as her big breasts came into full view, the dark nipples already thickening as she cupped them and teased her nipples in front of the boy's astounded face.

"When you were a baby you suckled at your mother's breast for the milk of life.

Today you will suck, lick and carefully bite each of these married nipples so that you will make me desire to attend to your erection with my mouth. so take off your clothes and meet me in the master bedroom bathroom."

Neville thought perhaps he was in shock from the exertion of saving Susan from the roiling seawater, but any apprehension that he might have had was being swept away by following her orders, which he felt most aroused by as well. He was just doing what she wanted but hadn't she said she would do whatever he wanted? It was all confusing for the young inexperienced youth, but his cock stood straight and hard as he made his way to the shower.

"God, you are huge for your age," Susan said.

She delighted in cupping his balls and soaping up the nine-inch length of his ever-so-hard black cock. Then she kissed him, telling him to open his mouth to accept her tongue which would soon be fully at work slipping around his cockhead, and talking all the time explaining what she was doing and how much she enjoyed and feasted on it. His natural instincts finally took over and he stopped thinking and kissed her hard in return, their tongues swirling and dancing in open mouths, driving his passion.

He was going to get fucked!

She toweled him down, admiring his hard black body and its erotic contrast to her white skin. Mark would be pleased that he saved her life. Mark would understand that this boy needed to be properly thanked and who better to provide her newly acquired knowledge than his pretty busty wife? I mean, she thought, that's the least I can do to reward him, and Mark would be in agreement but then again he would never possibly know!

As if reading her mind Neville asked in a halting voice:

"But, but, what about your husband, won't he be upset? And where is he anyway?"

The wind had increased, and it was getting quite wild blowing the sand up against the front of the beach cottage. It was hard to hear her response:

"No buts, young man, you must understand that my husband is at home in the States, he would thank you too for saving me, and he will be proud of you for staying with me and protecting me in this wild storm, Now stop talking and come here and kiss my nipples, they are feeling neglected, and you have been a bad boy."

Susan was thinking about sex all the time now. When she was working and home with Mark it was a chore even to think about, now that had changed - she loved black cock, she could not get enough. As she spread her legs for Neville and coached him on how to bring her to orgasm she suddenly thought he will soon be the fourth Black man to fuck her in just three days!

Neville was worried.

As his cock was guided by her hand into her white willing wet cunt, he was ready to explode. What would he do then? He looked down at the beautiful white woman and suddenly said:

"I'm terribly sorry but I can't hold back."

She smiled.

"Of course, just push your cock deep into me, and cum.

"It will be fine, you are doing great!

"The second or third time we fuck you will last longer.

"We have all night.

"Now, dear boy, fuck me hard!"

END

Ch 5 Susan is the star of the soft opening

12