A Wife's Secret Fantasy Ch. 06

Story Info
Roxy's email attachment to Susan's husband.
5.3k words
4.34
15k
20
1

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
694 Followers

Roxy was having a ball. Twice divorced, she finally admitted to herself that she was not built to settle down in a marriage and wanted more sex than either one of her husbands could provide. She had been very highly sexed since her teens when her mother kicked her useless father out of their house. When her mother started entertaining a myriad of boyfriends, lovers, and casual sex partners, her 'hobby' as she called it was impossible to hide from Roxy so she didn't bother.

As Roxy matured she enjoyed teasing and flirting with the older guys when her mother was late getting home and thus her own sexualization started early. She remembered the first time she had felt an aroused cock was when she sat on a black man's lap and showed him her new fake fingernails. He had big hands but they were quite soft and she kidded him about that but didn't take her hand away when he stroked her fingers intertwining his and hers and making her squirm on this lap.

He had flattered her on her looks and she blushed. When her mother arrived she didn't order Roxy upstairs like she normally did, but sat down and actually encouraged the man to continue playing with her. By the time she eventually went upstairs she was surprised to find her panties were a sodden mess and she played with her engorged clit because it felt so amazing.

Susan was her best friend from schooldays and was always far more attractive than Roxy, had matured very early and by the time she was 15 had a body of a supermodel, not that it much mattered as she had acquired a reputation as "an ice queen" amongst her age group and never so much as let a date get close to her gorgeous big breasts or any other part of her perfect figure.

Not Roxy, she was up for anything!

She sneaked looks at her mother making out with various guys and after a while, her mom made no bones about wanting exclusively black men. Her mother had no control over Roxy who had a very well-developed sex drive centered on her prominent clitoris which seemingly needed constant attention.

Thus it was with a certain trepidation that she approached Mark and Susan one night suggesting they join her on a trip to Barbados where she had lined up a great beach house to rent. Mark had immediately declined due to business stresses but suggested Susan go on her own as long as Roxy was going. Roxy was delighted as that result was exactly what she had hoped for when she broached the subject, and Mark was even happy to pay the whole bill for the rental!

Now they had been gone a week and Mark had not heard much from them, so when his phone 'pinged' with an email he was both relieved and somewhat concerned about how long it had been.

Mark opened the email from his wife at work and seeing a very large attachment decided to wait until he arrived home to open it.

His mind had been preoccupied a quite bit since he saw the promotional photos of his wife advertising the 'checkerboard' club opening or to be more accurate the re-opening of a very popular nightspot in a resort on the south coast of Barbados.

It was clearly obvious that the ads were promoting sex between white women visitors and local black men. Interracial sex was hardly news, and the Caribbean Islands had been a hotbed of it for as long as anyone could remember.

But this was his wife, and the large black hand in the inside of Susan's thigh, mere inches from her damp pussy was sending a message for sure, but was it for him? It didn't hurt that his wife was wearing a black bralette, a revealing bustier that barely contained her huge breasts, and tight ripped jeans which showed generous displays of her milky white skin. Her blonde hair hanging loose almost to her waist and flicking in the breeze partly obscuring her pretty face was only something a brilliant photographer would have considered, as the female viewers all over North America could envision themselves in her place. The handsome black man, barely out of his teens, knelt beside her as her left hand sporting huge diamond wedding rings rested suggestively on the top of his head. That visual gave Mark some comfort as she would not wear his rings if she was sleeping with another man, surely?

Mark remembered the first time he saw the photo he got aroused, his cock throbbing as he wondered if his bride of seven years was sleeping with the black man, but he would not phone and ask Susan. After all, he had bought her the bustier! Which he had hoped she would wear for him but which he mistakenly packed in her suitcase before she left. He had forgotten it was included with other items as a surprise for her, and it wasn't until after she arrived in Barbados that he suddenly remembered.

Thus the photograph nearly blew his mind.

Finally, he went home. He had received a very generous bonus at work and used it to buy a big screen smart TV which was now installed in their bedroom. Susan would probably not approve as he already had a TV in his office and their family room. The techie had explained how it worked and how with pushing a few buttons he could even watch videos from his phone! He wondered if the attachment from Roxy would be something that would be worth watching in the large format. Probably not, he concluded, it was probably just a video of their lovely surroundings. But he was glad he had the understanding as to how to use it should he want.

Thinking about Roxy reminded him of the shopping trip they went on to buy gifts for Susan's trip.

He was hopeless shopping for his gorgeous wife so 'Rox' took him to the mall and she laughed at him as they looked in a sex shop and she took him inside and made him hold a big black cock vibrator. He flushed with embarrassment as the teenage sales girl wearing a white crop-top to emphasize her big tits and black, skin-tight leggings parts of which were see-through with the crotch so tight he could almost see lips of her fresh young cunt.

The teenager had no such reservations and took the sex toy from his hands and stroked it, her small white hands a dramatic contrast to the long, thick black, glossy rubber-hard cock.

Roxy and the teenager laughed as they compared notes on black cock they had experienced. The girl thought it was really cool that Mark's wife would be so open about her sex life until Roxy explained that Mark was not her husband! Mark openly stared at the young girl's nipples as he explained to her that his wife was a 38DDD cup size. Roxy went off in search of a new bikini for Susan which was also on their shopping list.

The salesgirl, Trish, sensing a possible loss of her generous vibrator sales commission flirted outrageously with Mark and suggested he ask her what she could do for him. He flushed again with embarrassment.

"Goodness," she said smiling and pushing her breasts out to enable him to stare even more at their generous size. They were now alone in the confined vibrator section of the store.

"Surely a young handsome man like you can satisfy all the sexual needs of your beautiful wife, after all, I am just a part-time employee still in high school and I seem to be more comfortable discussing sex than you do!"

"I'm not so young," stammered Mark. "I'm forty-three and I am amazed you would readily tell me that you are sexually experienced enough to help me."

Trish gathered her nerve and, as they were not observed by anyone in the store, she picked up the large black cock dildo and licked its cockhead, and then pushed it into her mouth several inches, her saliva leaving a thick glistening coating which totally astounded Mark. He was unable to speak - his cock seemed to have a life of its own and thickened and pushed against the crotch of his pants. She stared at his cock bulge and smiled.

It was his turn to flush bright red.

Then she took his hands in hers and put them on her breasts. Mark squeezed and felt them cupping the very firm young tits as if he had never done it before in his life. She wasn't wearing a bra and the nipples were hard as little stones capping the tits which had no sag whatsoever. He wanted to fuck her, she was so hot, so available and so horny, no one would ever know...

Roxy seemed to be taking such a long time.

Trish offered him a seat in a change room and then joined him putting her card in his shirt pocket and in a very low but husky voice murmured directly into his ear:

"Mark, call me when your wife gets home and I will come to your place and have sex with both of you, I have done it before and I love being taken by older guys and I bet you would love to see me make out with Susan!"

She quickly kissed the flustered customer as finally, Roxy arrived back with her choices for her friend.

++++++++

Susan was the last to be shown to her seat at the Head Table of the Resort's Official Opening of 'checkerboard' the ultra-modern nightclub which everyone on the south coast of Barbados had been abuzz about for weeks.

Susan could not help but notice the conversation quieting as she walked to her place on the arm of the much younger Robert. As usual, most men followed her every step and admired her super tight lowcut dress and imagined fucking this outstanding white wife, whose husband was nowhere to be seen, but they were not surprised that she would flaunt her obvious sexual relationship with a young black man barely out of his teens.

Many of the older black celebrities welcomed the sight of the woman who had been talked about for weeks. And though many of them would have enjoyed trying to seduce her, it was clear that Robert and her great pal Roxy would be monopolizing her time.

But while Susan reveled in their attention, what had turned her on the most was the thought of seeing Neville and his three young pals again as they had promised at the soft opening. When she looked around and did not see them, Robert read her mind and said:

"Those four boys were not supposed to be in here but someone had given them passes, so we have closed off that loophole and it won't be repeated."

Susan flushed with the realization that it had been her!

"Oh dear, I am so sorry. The nice photographer gave me the passes and I gave them all away."

Susan remembered that the soft opening had gone well, with a few hiccups, but that was to be expected, as Robert had explained to her in bed, after a wild sexual celebration session:

"My darling, a soft opening means opening a new club without warning other than word of mouth, and while you can do all the training of staff you like but until you let customers and guests in that's when you find where the weaknesses are."

"Oh," she replied. "I thought it had to do with soft cocks!"

They both roared with laughter, as she reached for his cock and lovingly stroked him. Goodness, she thought, the 'old me' would never have treated sex so cavalierly in the past. In fact, her husband Mark would have been astounded in how readily she had adjusted to being a black man's girlfriend and 'dating' outside her marriage.

And, she thought, Robert had called her 'my darling' causing a shiver to run through her as she lowered her mouth to lick and suck his big black cock again. It was indeed hard to believe that just six days earlier she had sucked a cock for the first time in her life, and now she was completely relaxed in so doing. In fact, she loved it so much she thought, if several men were there she sensed she would be tempted do them all!

Susan snapped back to attention as the speeches began, the press took pictures as politicians almost all black or mixed-race wanted their pictures taken with her!

Their hands wandered on her backside and her bareback and all of them stared down her front. She was becoming more and more comfortable showing her body and remembered her high school days when she was called a cockteaser!

She was quite sure that had Robert not been hovering nearby she could have fucked anyone. She was so horny she could not wait to get Robert to herself back at their rental cottage and in her bed!

++++++++

Mark parked his car in the garage at home and flicked into his phone's private email address. He knew the attachment was very large but there was a note from Roxy which read:

Hi Mark,

I took this on Susan's phone so you both could have it. It was the day we arrived, sorry for the delay! Haha, Robert is such a good host - his father's beach house is perfect. He is just 19, but looks older haha! Susan was a bit busy as you will see, and I apologize that my video work is sometimes not the best. xoxoxo Rox

Mark went upstairs and changed into chinos and a casual shirt. He hated that the office continued a shirt and tie tradition.

He took the phone out and hit 'play.'

Roxy had started filming after she left the cab ostensibly to show him the house. It was nearing dusk so he could see the beach, the porch, and the general setup but not all that well.

She walked in with it still filming and the only light appeared to be in the master bedroom and there was a man's voice along with Susan's loud moans and whimpers. The man lifted his head from performing cuniculus on his wife! Good God, Mark's hand shook as he watched his wife resume her moans, her eyes shut as Robert licked her clitoris vigorously grinding her pelvis into his handsome black face as she stroked his head and encouraged him to lick her harder.

She was in the throes of a wonderful orgasm.

Now her lover held her pussy in his mouth as she thrashed around and finally stopped moving. Mark assumed correctly that Robert's tongue was buried deep in her cunt channel. he had never done that to her. They had never had oral sex of any kind. Robert now athletically moved up over her with his coal-black skin offering a complete contrast to her milky white body. She made no move to ask him to stop in fact the complete opposite, it was obvious to her husband that she wanted to get laid. Robert's huge hard black cock was poised to enter her...she pushed a pillow under her hips and opened her legs to accept his glistening manhood:

"It is so fucking big, Robert!"

"Please be gentle I will need to adjust, my husband's cock is so much smaller."

Mark felt his face flush, well at least she hadn't said how small he was so that was something. He put the phone on pause and turned on his huge new TV and the visual now dominated the screen.

Mark was shaking, he could not understand how quickly all this had occurred on the day she arrived, after all the flight had only arrived in the island nation in the early afternoon. He had spotted the soaking wet white bikini in a small pile on the floor of the bedroom as Roxy had swept the phone around filming the scene. Now he faced a dilemma would he just turn this off and protect his wife's privacy or would he resume watching as his wife was about to get her cunt filled by the biggest cock he had ever seen.

He turned it back on.

"Watch, pretty Susan, I am getting you ready by lubricating my erection in your juices and then I will enter you when you are ready."

"You are such a good girl, let me know..."

Susan liked that they communicated. Something she was sure would improve her relationship with her husband, but her fantasy and her overwhelming desire for a black man to fuck her always took over and she just let Mark do as he wanted, and that led to a quick resolution for him and nothing for her.

Thus the black fantasy and the constant masturbation built out of overwhelming frustration. And now here she was with a gorgeous black man just as she had fantasized about with many more on the beach she could have whomever she wanted.

Her last orgasm forgotten, Susan looked down as Robert stroked his cockhead back and forth over her clit and cunt lips, smiling widely with his perfect white teeth shining in contrast with his handsome black face. He seemed to know exactly what she wanted and was an expert at making her beg for more constantly.

As he did so, Robert remembered how his mother had educated him on how to pleasure a woman. It was just after she first found he had ejaculated in his bed.

As she explained, now that he was producing sperm he could become a father, and what to do to prevent that from even being a remote possibility.

Her parents had a very open sexual life and that carried over to how they educated their only child. Family nudity in the hot tub at night before bed was normal behavior in their household and his mother seemed to get more beautiful every year. Sometimes when her father went out drinking with his band members she would play with Robert under the foaming warm water letting him play with her titties while she played with his cock and then jerked him off. These incidents were never discussed and it was almost as if they hadn't happened. Then one night when she had a bottle of white wine nearby she sat on the edge of the pool deck with only her legs dangling into the water and gave him the ultimate lesson. She opened her legs wide and showed him her pussy. She took his hand in hers and gently showed him how to touch her clit, and described where and how to pleasure his girlfriends.

Robert adored her.

His father traveled a lot starring with his reggae group and made a lot of money and as his group morphed into rap music his concerts were always filmed for the home market. It was obvious that women and especially white girls congregated around the band, and as his mother explained to Robert it was part of the lifestyle and it was all fine with her.

When his father was on the road his mother was prone to have friends over - often much younger men. Robert learned about sex watching his mother enjoying her lover's attention from his hiding place upstairs when he was supposed to be doing his homework.

His mother would always position herself on the couch in the same position so Robert could see what the men did to her. It wasn't until years later that she confessed to him that she knew he was watching so she used the opportunities as educational for her son.

Using terms to describe what the man did to her that made her orgasm became second nature to him later when he started dating. Usually, the men did not stay the night so that if he crawled into her bed he could cuddle his mother after they shared the nightly ritual of the hot tub. The young man's eyes would be riveted on his mother's ample breasts as she entered the water and she even allowed him to touch and cup them as it was all part of his sex-ed lessons.

She asked him never to tell his father about their 'little sessions' as she called them, and Robert earned her complete trust and respect.

Even now, at 19 if he went home to see her when his father was away they would 'play' and kiss and he would feel her up and stoke her prominent clitoris.

Jesus, Susan thought, Robert is going to split me in half with that monster. She was still flushed from using the word 'cock'. Susan was a good girl and loved to be called that by her father and by her husband Mark. She always wanted to please everyone. How had Robert now used the term, someone must have told him that she could not resist after hearing it?

She would now be a 'good girl' for Robert. It was coming, they had been making out for an hour. He had teased her, pretending to stop then 'making her' beg for more. She understood that now she wanted his big black cock, now!

"Oh Robert, yes please I am so wet for you, please take me."

She watched as he entered her pussy perhaps four inches.

She gasped:

"Oh my God, Robert. You are so big. It is too big!"

Robert pulled it back out, waiting.

"Don't stop now" she cried out.

He laughed and said:

"Ask nicely and talk dirty and you will get what you want!"

Susan was past the point of caring, she didn't even notice Roxy in the room she was so focused on her lover:

"Fuck me now with your gorgeous black cock, fill my soaking wet cunt!"

wunderboi
wunderboi
694 Followers
12