A Wife's Secret Fantasy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was astounded. He could not believe his ears or his eyes as he watched Robert push his cock well up into his willing and now quite demanding white wife.

Then her lover started moving the ancient twisting and pumping motion that would bring her to joyful release as he had learned as a young man from the white wives strolling the beaches looking for just that satisfaction.

Now he was physically much stronger than then and his muscles ripped into the task at hand.

Thrusting into her, deeper each time, his cock went where no cock had ever been, it was obvious and he was thrilled as waves of orgasmic heaven washed over her.

She was crying with the combination of wanton lust and pleasure. She did as she was told and used the crude language of the streets that she only had seen and heard in movies. She even called herself a wicked, wanton black cock slut and whore!

She even admitted:

"I have had this fantasy while in bed with my husband that a black man is fucking me."

Mark had never heard such language but rather than be upset he was hugely turned on by it and started rubbing his own cock.

It seemed that Robert would fuck her all night. He was insatiable and seemingly could hold his release forever, even Roxy was vastly impressed and whispered that to him. Perhaps he had cum inside her but then stayed hard. He brought his head down and his black hands grasped Susan's big, firm tits, his mouth descended on taut aroused nipples, first one then the other, and then his mouth which had explored her everywhere landed on her neck, her ears, and her face as she eagerly opened her mouth to accept his tongue in a long french kiss.

He was a sex machine unleashed on a very happy woman who could not stop telling him how she was having multiple orgasms and how he was fulfilling her greatest fantasy.

Mark had climaxed; had cum in his pants watching his wife's wild orgasms with another man. A black man. She had french kissed and given herself totally to him. It is as if on her very first day in Barbados she had morphed into a completely different person and he was powerless to do anything about it. And it was six long days ago!

A few days later she had texted him right up front that she was going to be dating along with Roxy and other friends later that week. That she was dating a black man and she had mentioned how busy he was. Had she had other dates? Were they all with black men? Mark was beside himself with lust just thinking about all of the possibilities. Did they pass her around and each one fuck her? Did she fuck more than one at a time?

Surely there could not be more on the video, surely Robert had cum during the wild ride he had just witnessed but he was wrong. The video showed it still had another 35 minutes remaining! He flushed. Surely Robert hadn't mounted Susan again?

She looked exhausted. Perhaps he fucked Roxy?

Mark needed a break. He showered and changed clothes. He reached into his closet and pulled out the pink shirt he had worn all those days ago when shopping with Roxy. The salesgirl's card was still in the pocket, and the shirt smelled of her sexy perfume. Perhaps he should call Trish?

He wondered if she would remember her promise.

He would have to tell her that Roxy and Susan were still away. Trish would not want to hear from him he was sure.

Mark resumed watching, he could not help himself.

His wife was now on top.

Her wedding rings were clearly visible.

Robert had rolled underneath her which permitted a better view for a closeup camera angle and Roxy had not been shy in zooming in to show his thick black erection stretching Susan's pussy lips to the limit. The scene was so erotic, like something out of a porn shoot. Susan had gotten a second wind as fine athletes do and she was now seemingly doing most of the work. Robert lay back combing his nails across her blood-filled engorged nipples while she was trying to get him to cum in her and even cried out to that effect. She orgasmed again and again.

"Oh my God, Robert I have never had sex like this in my life and I have climaxed more today than I have in seven years of marriage."

The words hurt, but Mark knew them to be true, he was a lousy lover perhaps he just needed more practice? He was sure she wasn't intending to hurt his feelings, in fact, he gave himself some solace in the fact that it had been Roxy who filmed this and sent it to him. Thus his sweet wife might not even know he was seeing her fucking the black stud.

He was drawn back to the video as Susan and Robert were now relaxing and she was merely playing with his cock, her delicate small hand not quite encircling his semi-erection. Mark thought perhaps he had finally climaxed, and his torture was coming to an end. They were talking like two lovers and he felt like he was an unwanted participant, a peeping tom.

And then he heard Roxy whispering to Susan:

"You have to finish him with your mouth, it is what all the black boys down here expect."

Susan was aghast:

"What do you mean?"

Roxy:

"You have to give him a blowjob until he cums in your mouth and you should swallow the sweet-salty cream if you can keep up to his ejaculations!"

Susan was appalled:

"No way, I have never let Mark or anyone else cum in my mouth and I am not starting now!"

Robert's eyes were closed enjoying the repartee which the girls were having but there was no way he was going to force the issue.

He was beside himself with joy in learning that her mouth was a virgin space when they started and that his cock was her first experience in giving head. He lay quiet remembering a few hours earlier when he had kissed her and she pulled back, then she asked him to kiss her. He would wait and let Rox carry the ball for him. If Susan wouldn't blow him into her mouth he was positive Roxy would in a heartbeat, and the thought made his erection fill out again and twitch in Susan's hand. He loved fucking the white man's wife. She had already confessed that he fucked her better and that she had never cum so much in her entire life.

"Roxy, I had kissed and sucked Robert's cock before you got back, it was my first time ever but no way is he going to cum in my mouth."

Robert would let the little drama play out - it was fun! Perhaps Roxy would show Susan and they both would suck him. He loved when that happened and he had even had a white mother and daughter do him together at the Tennis Academy when he had a summer job... it was fantastic...he even told his mother about it.

Roxy said:

"Susie, you have to make sure he doesn't tell the others that you won't blow him.

"They will all avoid you for the rest of our stay and I will be worn out covering for you!"

They both giggled.

Roxy leaned in and held Robert's cock while her other hand continued to record the action with her phone.

"Watch me."

She licked the now full erection from the base at the curly black pubic hair right up to the cock head and briefly took it in her mouth:

"You do that...Be a good girl Susie" as Roxy murmured explicit instructions.

"Stroke it hard while it is in your mouth.

"You don't have to swallow, just let him cum and then let it all slide down over your tits.

That seemed doable for Susan. If she had thought that her husband would be viewing what was about to happen she would have never agreed, but she did note to herself that Robert hadn't even asked her, it was all Roxy. And what about if she didn't do it? Roxy already said she would and that other hussy wife next door would for sure move in on Robert - she had even said so! Ever the devious one, Roxy now held Robert's cock and jacked him off into Susan's mouth.

What would have taken Mark maybe two minutes to cum, Robert was resilient and loved watching the two women take turns pumping him until finally, he felt the point of no return had been passed and the stream of cum exploded in the pretty blonde wife's mouth, she had gulped once and had swallowed some, but Roxy ordered her to kiss Robert and as she got to his face said:

"Open your mouth and share his cum that's a good girl."

Their tongues swirled around and around the salty liquid slipping down their throats as the excess fell on her heaving breasts and sweaty bodies. As they did that Roxy drained the last of his cum from his cockhead and pumped the well dry.

The screen went blank aimed at the carpet, discarded phone ignored.

++++++++

Mark went to the phone and called the number for Trish. She was at work and had to be quick but yes, she remembered her offer and was happy to go out for dinner with him when she got off. And yes, it was fine that the girls were still away, she understood.

She innocently asked:

"What should I wear?"

He replied:

"As little as possible."

END

12