A Wife's Secret Fantasy Ch. 07

Story Info
Susan's confession at Church brings sexual understanding.
4.8k words
4.42
8.9k
18
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers

Susan suddenly felt a sense of panic.

She was not sure if it was just sadness at the sudden departure of Robert, her much younger Black lover, or a realization that her special time in Barbados was very limited and she needed sexual release, badly. She thought back to her days in high school when the sex-ed teacher - a most mature woman had told the girls that one of the keys to a wonderful marriage and sexual satisfaction was communication and how you must share with your partner what excites you and pleases you, and he should do the same. Her husband Mark had been a total disappointment in bed and she had learned more about how to pleasure a man in the past week than in her five years of marriage.

Robert had taught her, coached, and encouraged her and now she loved the feel, the taste, and even the release of his flood of cum in her mouth, all the while being praised by him for being 'such a good girl!' good heavens and he was only 20 and a Black man at that! But there was no one around. None of the men with whom she had slept was available, and despite her former dismissals of Roxy's claims about Black men, she now was a total convert to Black cock! And she hadn't seen Roxy for days,..and missed her company and conversations.

This was a completely new experience for her as in the years married to Mark she had never ever experienced the level of sexual excitement and raw passion that her new lovers exhibited. She had been seduced just hours after arriving in Barbados by a much younger man. A Black man! A hung Black man who had driven her to multiple orgasms for the first time in her life! He was nothing like her husband at home who tended to prematurely ejaculate [for her, not him]. Then he could never get it up again, so more often than not she lay frustrated in their bed. Thus she concluded that sex with Mark was just ok, that was the hand she was dealt with and she ceased to fret, so she resorted to regular masturbation. Susan smiled and nodded when her girlfriends described how much they loved sex but truth be told she was jealous of all of them who were, in her estimation, in a 'normal' marriage.

She loved Mark, but there was a sadness to their intimacy, and now she doubted that strange word 'love'.

And then there was Roxy, her best friend who had divorced and had multiple Black lovers and who never stopped talking about her great sex life. Susan had been living a lie and she was finally admitting it to herself. She loved being the object of sexual attraction by black men, she loved flirting, and she missed their banter and suggestive way about them.

Robert had been summoned to Jamaica on urgent family business almost in the middle of a serious fucking he was giving the appreciative Susan. She loved being taught by him, coached by him to demand using trashy languages such as fuck, cunt, and cock like never before in her entire life. What would her father think of her using such filthy language if he was the proverbial 'fly on the wall'?

The time now dragged on her hands. She was tempted to just put on her white bikini, step quickly through a cold shower to thicken up her already sensitive, big nipples, and just walk the beach and troll for a young black man she could seduce. She needed cock. But common sense prevailed and she got the vibrator the photographer Seydou gave her and she masturbated yet again.

After Robert left two nights before she and Roxy had tried the bar scene at checkboard, also known as the Black and White Club for obvious reasons at the nearby resort, and then "Rox" had left with two handsome Black guys obviously headed for a night of sexual debauchery, She wanted Susan to go too but Susan was determined to stay with Dom. She was fond of Dom as he had cum in her mouth when she knelt on the plush white carpet while Robert had fucked her 'doggy style' in the wild celebration following the opening of the checkboard club.

It was her first-ever threesome, and it was unbelievable.

Both men, each other's best friends, shared everything, and Susan was amused, and more than a little proud to think that included her. Just thinking about how the evening ended with both Black men pleasuring her with such enthusiasm made her nipples stiffen, the nubs extended a full half-inch, and her clit pulse and pussy dampened with anticipation. The next time could not come too soon for her. After all, these two deliciously handsome, wealthy, and terribly sexy Black entrepreneurs from successful families could have any woman they wanted and they wanted her!

She had come to the realization, finally, that sex and love were not mutually exclusive, and she was relieved that her husband must have been fine with her, a white wife, fucking Black men, as he had made no particular comment after Roxy sent his a video of her with Robert that first night! She had convinced herself, that it was fine with her husband for her to experiment with other men, especially Black men who were far more skilled in making her orgasm repeatedly, a skill never mastered by Mark.

But Dom was distracted by the myriad of responsibilities he carried as manager of the resort and after a night of building her sexual arousal to almost an unbelievable fever pitch, he could not take the time to bring her home to her rented beach cottage. She left in frustration, walking herself down the laneway at midnight watching as Black women and girls worked the bushes offering themselves to horny tourists. Lots of catcalls were directed her way but she was not about to just pick up anyone. She was not a whore like that, heavens, she was a married woman!

Susan hadn't seen Rox since although they texted often. The texts from Rox described her multiple orgasms and how both men were disappointed the 'busty blond bombshell' as they described Susan, did not join them...

That news did not help to diffuse the longing for a thick cock probing her pussy and the feeling of a horny black man filling her soaking wet cunt with his copious amounts of baby seed. Susan now fully regretted not going with Roxy and her many male friends.

Now it was Sunday and Susan roused herself. She sat in the corner fold-down seat in the shower and lowered the shower head aiming it directly at her throbbing pussy, soaping the luscious outer lips, and masturbated thinking of a big black heavily veined erect black cock.

She blushed at the thought. She had changed from all the attention sent her way.

In the shower, she took her time soaping herself all over and remembered fondly

washing Robert's cock in that same shower and especially her bright red fingernails circling his huge cockhead after it popped free of his foreskin. he loved it when she took her time to fondle his genitals and especially the sensitive skin around and just behind the mushroom head, She reveled in doing whatever he wanted - a skilled lover for a man barely 20! All the while he teased her clitoris, talked to her about how gorgeous she was, and stroked her pussy with sweeping strokes up and down, up and down probing the button which drove her crazy with lust while alternately caressing the rosebud of her anal ring, a special place that only he had kissed and inserted his tongue earlier. She smiled at the thought - perhaps she would not share that particular thrill with her husband.

After a robust shower and half-drying her wet mane of blonde hair which now curled over her shoulders and down her back, she heard a familiar sound for a Sunday morning as the church bells pealed their welcome to parishioners to come to worship. Perhaps she would see someone she knew at church? Wolfing down a croissant and gulping a quick coffee she slipped on a white thong and a long white tee shirt with narrow spaghetti straps which would have to do as a dress for church. She didn't have anything else.

She was proud of her full firm breasts which showed no sag and her girlfriends admired them constantly. but her bras were all in the laundry hamper.

"Oh well", she mused out loud "no one is going to worry about a little thing like her not wearing a bra." And she hurriedly stroked her lovely lips with a thick layer of bright red lipstick to match her long fake finger and toenails. Flip-flops were all she could find and then she ran out the door.

A short lineup at the church door afforded her the time to catch her breath, and the sun had helped start to dry her hair as it cascaded down her back. at 11 am the sun was at her back as she entered the huge stone entrance of the 300-year-old place of worship. The visiting Bishop Erasmus looked up as she approached, and with the sun shining behind her she was to his sight line virtually naked beneath the thin silky material of the long white shirt. Realizing too late that she was on display she blushed and she felt her sensitive nipples thicken and her crotch dampen as he offered his hand in welcome.

"Welcome to The Church of The Black Staff, young lady, we are honored to offer you our love and support..." Her hand disappeared in his massive black one, only to be covered with his other hand, indicating how much he was sincerely enjoying her presence. She stared at his hands as he brought hers down to his midsection and she was aware of his sexual arousal rubbing casually against the back of her hand. He made no notice of her wedding rings.

Susan stammered her name and managed to say: "I am a visitor to your lovely country, Bishop, and I hope you have room to forgive me for my very casual clothing?" His voice rumbled an answer: " I am honored to welcome you to our modest Church of The Black Staff and would be most pleased to personally attend to your confession following the service if that is something that would help cleanse your thoughts...and I would be pleased to welcome you to my private confessional."

He reached over and ever so lightly stroked her bare arm, kindly holding it just to make sure she had understood his thick Caribbean accent. A thrill ran down her spine.

"I am here as a special guest from the States at the request of our rapidly expanding church." She smiled in acquiescence and acceptance.

But she had no idea what he meant by that odd statement.

And he had left her no room to suggest that she thought that really she didn't need to confess anything.

His offer did nothing to reduce her state of sexual need, as a young nun seemed to materialize out of thin air and took her by the arm and ushered her to a seat in a pew near the aisle. With a start, she realized that she was the only white face in a sea of black ones all of which seemed to be staring in wanton interest at her nearly naked, ripe young figure. It was impossible to hide her nipples which seemed to have a life of their own poking out of the silk and satin material. Other white women appeared as the service began but they seemed to have been busy with younger black priests who apparently had attended to their religious educational needs in private downstairs.

All seemed happy and relaxed as they took their seats.

Susan was used to being visually undressed by men from the time she was in her mid-teens. She had developed quickly once maturation started and her mother, while being very protective, also explained what she could expect 'when she got married.' As if that somehow explained why men, of all ages and races, openly stared at her ample breasts, long colt-like legs, and perfect ass. She loved the attention to be sure, but could not for the life of her understand why her pussy dampened, clitoris throbbed and her always-sensitive nipples thickened seemingly in anticipation. This place of worship was not like any she had seen in her life. She looked up at the ancient, ornate ceiling and was most impressed.

And suddenly she shivered from the cooler temperature inside the stone edifice.

The midday heat outside did not penetrate the two-foot-wide walls of limestone construction and she was relieved indeed when a pretty young nun recognized her plight and appeared with a colorful woolen shawl which she gratefully put over Susan's hair and shoulders to make an effort to make her more comfortable, and warmer. The pretty young black woman sat down beside her and quietly explained what the attractions for white wives and young black priests were downstairs. Susan blushed with embarrassment as she realized that they were providing sexual favors to the priests...before church on a Sunday morning. The girl's thick sensuous lips smiled her approval and said Susan would be fine as she would look after everything.

She was speechless.

But she felt comfortable just understanding that would make her arrive much earlier the next time. God, she thought, might well provide her with an urgently needed big, thick, pulsating black cock!

It would be many hours later when she reflected on her confession session that she realized that the Bishop had orchestrated her visit once he saw her approaching and that her seat, plus the kind young nun who put her arms around her, and especially when, at the end of the service when she was escorted into the Bishop's inner office whilst he was busy with others - was all most deftly organized.

The kindly nun woman even brushed her gorgeous blonde hair to a shine,

openly admiring her full breasts while murmuring in her colloquial language in her ear:

"The Bishop appreciates complete honesty and trust.

"Many young wives have come to him for advice and he will offer forgiveness, but only if he feels you are sincere.

"He comes to us from The Church of The Black Staff and many of their priests have been guided to assist beautiful white women to understand the power of the Black seed."

Susan looked closely into the kind woman's face, She seemed very experienced despite her youth, and Susan felt protected in the strange environment. " I have been given the name 'Sister Mary' and please call me that at all times.

"The Bishop has a very special fondness for young, blonde, married white women and you certainly fit all of those descriptions to be sure, and he will be delighted to see you are very much a natural blonde!" And with that, she slid her hand softly, gently up Susan's leg, and Susan almost as a reflection seeing a black hand on her leg opened them. Sister Mary brushed the back of her hand on Susan's partly thong-covered pussy and said;

"Good, you are not shaved there and he will be glad to see the little fluffy blond hair there as well."Then the fingers pushed the thong aside and one entered her now steaming hot, soaking wet vagina. Susan was entering into a trance as this conversation had been nothing like she was expecting, but it was now clear Sister Mary was prepping her for a sexual session... her heightened sense of arousal had already been growing for hours if not days."The Bishop likes role-playing and if you were to pretend you were an innocent girl one-half your age, it arouses him no end!" Sister Mary now put a fresh-cut flower in Susan's hair and added a youthful-looking hairband in pink, she continued;

" I trust you know the routine of a confession. Sometimes a little punishment and pain are included which will subside quickly and add to your sexual release and

absolution of your sins. " When that occurs, request or you think you can get away with it - demand of him that he fuck you.

"It is part of the routine that he will not do so, and leave you in this state of arousal unless you 'order him'.

"That way he can take it as a commandment to do so!"

Susan read between the lines, she had control...sort of. She was trembling with anticipation and lust.

"Finally, at an appropriate time you may call him "Your Holiness" which is incorrect, of course, but he has ambitions like every important man who reaches this office, and to be called by such an exalted title will endear you to him."

At the time Sister Mary appeared to be finished with her instructions there was a loud knock on the door and the great man himself walked in. Susan stole a quick look at herself in the mirror...the nun had made her look very much younger. Good Heavens - she could be a teenage stripper - when had she put pushup supports under her breasts?... they look even bigger, and the red lipstick she never usually wore red...there were even smudges of lipstick outlining her nipples - she looked like a teenage slut whore!

Bishop Erasmus had changed from his purple cassock and was dressed in all white with gold braid trim. Susan flushed thinking he would be disappointed in her appearance. There was no doubt about whom he was emulating in his fantasy.

"Well done, Sister Mary, I congratulate you on preparing Sister Susan for Confession, you have outdone yourself, and as usual I would appreciate it if you could remain with us as I expect we will find Susan has been naughty and will require some punishment so she will remember this as a truly religious, cleansing session."

He then addressed Susan for the first time: "Sister Susan, you will be relieved to know that I will hear your confession here in my small bedroom so that we need not attend to it in the presence of others in the main vestry. Please come with me, you naughty young girl."

A wall of the office silently slid away with the push of a button and the bishop sat on the end of a plush bed. Leather straps hung from the four posters and Susan trembled as he took her hand and had her lie across his lap. It was not lost on her to notice a huge collection of interracial porn films all seemingly showing busty white nuns with big black cocks in their mouths.

"Tell me about your husband, as I see you are married. Is he aware

of and approve of your activities during your vacation here in Barbados?"

Susan told a very abbreviated tale of woe and sexual frustration with Mark and explained what her friend had recommended in terms of taking a lover.

She confessed to having sex with Robert the day she arrived, then Robert and Dom the next day, but there were gaps in her story.

The Bishop's hand explored the back of her legs, gently and softly while admiring her looks and watching Sister Mary's growing interest as his fingers squeezed and gently lifted her long white tee shirt to expose Susan's perfect ass. Sister Mary moved into position with her manicured fingernails she cupped Susan's breasts at the same time as the bishop's fingers swept over Susan'spuckered vaginal lips.

"I see you are aroused, but you have not told me about Seydou, your photographer, and his gift to you of the nipple clamps!"

His hand suddenly delivered a firm spanking with his free hand while two of his thick fingers pushed deep into her cuntal channel.

"Ooooh, God, ouch that hurts. I confess to being with other men that my husband does not know about...please forgive me!!"

To Susan, it seemed there were black hands all over her. Sister Mary had pulled her hair into a tight bun and now was nibbling her ear and shoving her tongue into her ear and whispered:

"The pain will subside soon and turn into intense heat in your loins which will help provide orgasm after orgasm, just when you think it is over you must beg him to fuck you... remember the words"

Susan turned her head and Sister Mary took advantage and shoved her tongue into the white wife's mouth.

"Ooooh God, I am coming. oooooh, don't stop...how do you know Seydou... yes! he fucked me too... he was awesome to me... I confess to wanting him more...older guys turn me on ouch... oooh "

Tears of pain and pleasure welled up in her eyes as she felt other nipple clamps being attached tightly and a leather 'slave' collar being tightened around her neck, the additional pain of her nipples seemingly diffused some pain from her rear end which was on fire with his continued spanking. For the next several hours when she walked and her full breasts swung naturally the nipples would endure more pain as they were attached by a chain to her slave collar. She now was a black cock slut white wife. She loved them both calling her names and it only added to her sexual awareness.

wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers
12