A Wife's Secret Fantasy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sister Mary's hand now found Susan's clitoris and was strumming it like a tight guitar string while the Bishop's fingers masturbated her like there was no tomorrow. All she managed to say loudly over and over was:

"Oh God, I am cumming, please don't stop, I confess to other men fucking me.

"oooooh...I confess I confess...oooooh Aaah, yes, yes.

"I confess to letting a woman masturbate me and I sucked a man's cock while she did. I didn't even know his name. Oh, fuck! I am so on fire, yes, yes don't stop!"

Susan had had multiple orgasms before with her other black men, but nothing like this, and she realized that she had yet to even see, touch, or hold the Bishop's cock let alone suck it which she now wanted more than ever.

"Your holiness, please let me have your hard cock, I was brought up in the church and I know it is a sin, I confess to lewd thoughts about you when you were delivering the homily, and I confess to staring at your cock when you stood up. I confess to praying for you to let me have it in my mouth to pleasure you and I confess to praying for you to fuck me!"

As if by a miracle the spanking stopped and the four black hands left her milky white skin. She was left panting as they seemed very far away.

Sister Mary suddenly reappeared with a jar of white salve.

"Dear Sister Susan, relax, as this cream will make your loins tingle at first, then they will feel ever so refreshed with the menthol. Here, let me put menthol lip balm on your lips and your cunt it will help to lubricate you more to accept the holy spirit of the Black Staff as you confessed to begging for.

"His Holiness is similarly prepared and he is delighted with your acceptance of making your confession. He will want to see you next Sunday to meet the other novice nuns and join in the instruction of the young men seeking to be priests."

Susan was full of questions but before she could mouth any words Sister Mary continued: "Please keep your eyes shut and kneel for the blessing of the Church of The Black Staff as His Holiness will ask you to commence the next stage of your devotion to your future role in the Church."

Susan slipped down to her knees on a plush white carpet and as usual, she kept her back straight, always emphasizing her full breasts with aroused nipples as her mother had taught her. The bite marks or hickeys would subside with time but for now, they added to her complete submission. The silver chain attached to her slave collar added to the aroused state of her nipples. Never, ever, had she felt such desire rolling over her in waves.

"Close your eyes and open your mouth like a good girl." The deep, sensual baritone voice of Bishop Erasmus now completely transfixed her and dominated her very being. "Accept the body of our Lord and Saviour which is embodied in my communion erection."

He lay back on his plush bed, propped up on his elbows very much aroused and pleased with this young white wife who seemed almost too perfect to believe. She would make a great asset to his Black parishioners, especially the fabulously wealthy landowners who had invested heavily in sugar cane, rum, and sumptuous yachts. How pleased they would be when in return for a generous gift to his church renovation campaign he would have Sister Susan invited for a weekend of debauchery with his friends. Naturally, she would not be aware of his generosity in advance, but someone would take care of those details, he was sure.

"Just looking at you Sister Susan has caused my cock to thicken and throb with anticipation that you and Sister Mary has helped cause. You are the most beautiful young woman I have ever seen."

"You may open your eyes and pay homage to my hard Black Staff,

"You may suck my cock." The throbbing, thick erect black cock teased her lips, and the menthol on her lips mixed with the generous amount of it on his cockhead. Her mouth filled with copious amounts of saliva which poured out all over his cock as she licked hungrily at his piss slit. Weeks before she would not have known the term 'precum' but now she swirled it around on her tongue and happily tasted and swallowed it.

" It is so big, Your Holiness, I can barely get my head all in my mouth...I cannot imagine that my body will accept its girth.

"Oh God, please help me."

Bishop Erasmus was beside himself with passion for this young wife. To have her all to himself to do anything he wanted was a direct gift from his creator. He would celebrate his good fortune with Sister Mary, who by being there added a sense of legitimacy to the proceedings with her constant arousal of the new woman. Secretly he knew of Sister Mary's preference for girls and women and her lesbian experiences were well-known around the church community.

But the real gift to him, Bishop Erasmus, a Black native of Afrika was that morning seeing the vision of a young white wife coming into his view earlier. The sun shone through her chemise, silk, and satin shirt really, which covered little and made her look like an angel coming as a gift from the Gods. Naked underneath showing naked full breasts and so sexually aroused and ready, it was all the Bishop could do to force his way through the service while not releasing a load of cum in his vestments.

And now, here she was murmuring her confession as she granted him a cocksucking he would long remember. Behind the supplicant, Sister Mary was losing no time with her head buried in Susan's crotch her lips french kissing the wet lips of Susan's vagina as she prepared to lick the puckered ring of her anus in the ultimate act of submission. Sister Mary had a silver polished butt plug which she was guessing Susan had never experienced.

Susan's right hand stroked his huge black cock while her left guided it in and out of her mouth coating it with layer after layer of saliva, above both her hands there were still ample inches of cock to try and get down her throat with the purple engorged cockhead which she paid homage to, nibbling, cooing, licking and wiping her face with black cock all the while her wedding rings got coated and

he was closer and close to blowing a load of magnificent thick cum down her lovely throat.

It was almost time.

The three of them added more and more passionate kissing and worship. And still, he had not moved to fuck her despite her begging repeatedly. And then he mounted her and thrust her iron-hard erection into her. She would later confess to Roxy that they seemed made for each other as perfectly lubricated she took his immense size with relative ease and both lovers cried out in bliss as he ejaculated his black baby seed deep into her.

It was quite the end to a Sunday's worship and when she managed to walk home just before darkness set in she was relieved to see Rox waiting in the rocking chair on the porch with a huge smirk on her face.

End

12