A Wife's Sin is a Win, Win, Win

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came back down after ten minutes or so. I think she had a bit of a cry, but was being a trooper. Looked like she'd touched up her makeup. I was pleased to see she was still barefoot. I was pretty sure her answer would be yes as she seemed more resigned than angry. She came around to my side of the counter standing a bit awkwardly.

"I've never done anything like this! I really mean it! I don't know if I can...can do it with you. Do you really think my husband set me up for this?"

"Well, that's my take on it. Did he coach you on what to say? Practice a little script? Tell you what to wear? Makeup?"

She brightened up with a shy smile, and blurted:

"Well, sure. I mean some. We talked about where you and I...where we would talk. What the place is worth now, and, you know, compared to other places. I hate to admit it, ahh; he said I was supposed to cry at some point. That was part of the plan, except it got confusing and somehow I didn't get to it...until it seemed like the wrong thing to do. I was like, you know, derailed. There was, like no place to start with the...with the weeping. I mostly just wear jeans and a t shirt around the house. Never makeup. He did say look more girlie! I knew what he meant. A blouse and skirt, light make up."

"Right! So paint your face, show some skin, distract me, and suggest a deal. Instead of coughing up the rent money you are legally obligated to pay for another seven months, ask me to settle for what you can afford. But he made you and your appearance part of the negotiation, didn't he. It was you he was compromising. Really June, you could hardly dangle the bait, and then expect that the fish wouldn't bite, could you?"

"I guess he did do it, didn't he...what'd you say? Threw me under the bus? He did! He set me up for this! The pompous bastard whored me out!"

She was getting too angry again, and some of that might land on me. Time to cool her down.

"Or to put a kinder face on it, maybe he sensed you were unhappy with your life right now, I mean even I can see that. You're under a tremendous amount of stress right now, things not going well, and there was little or nothing you or he could do about it! You're looking for work, which is tough right now. He gave you a way to help the family, tacit permission if you had to...to have something on the side as well. An outlet for your stress. He would never acknowledge it...I mean he couldn't acknowledge it, now could he! But it was there for you to grasp...or not as you chose."

"Yeah, but I feel really cheap."

"You shouldn't. Like you, I've never done this before. I've admired you from the start. The day you first saw the house you had on boots, winter coat, nothing but head and hands showing. Your every movement was graceful. Your curves couldn't be hidden by all that clothing. Your smile, those dark eyes, and lush black hair swirling around your face and your voice, low pitched and just a bit rough, emmh! I even came on to you a bit but you either ignored it, or it went over your head."

"I got it. Nothing I wanted to pursue at the time. I've been faithful to him. Tempted from time to time, I mean we all have, haven't we and...I've suspected he may have screwed around once or twice, but then maybe not. No proof. Maybe I didn't want to see any proof, you know? Easier that way? I take it you're not married?"

"I was years ago when I was struggling to get started in life, she wanted better, I guess I was her starter husband. So for me it ended badly, but thank heavens it was a clean break, no children to complicate things. She lives in Cleveland now. We're Face book friends, whatever that means. I've dated other women of course, but there hasn't been anyone I've been serious about."

"You know, I'd be lying if I said our marriage wasn't in a bad spot right now. Just the unrelenting God damn fucking pressure! Money, the kids, he's miserable at work, I'm getting rejected every day job hunting."

She paused, gazing placidly out the window, face relaxed with sadness in her eyes.

"Funny, right here, at this window of all places, I'm at ease ...Not just now, like...whenever. Like you said, the house has magic, a spirit, maybe.

You're right about easing the money woes, and, getting away from all this for a few hours no strings attached; it might make my marriage bearable. Let me hang in there until it gets better. Sex here is...well hopefully it'll be better."

We chatted amiably for an hour, as she slowly got comfortable with me. She began to relax some. Faced me directly, perched again on a stool, her posture was open, one arm draped across the counter, the other gesturing as she chatted. Her legs were relaxed one foot on the rung of the stool, the other wagging in the air, teasing me. However, no little touches on my arm or hand to suggest that me touching her would be welcomed just yet.

"Look, Chris, you know this is hard, and I'm thinking maybe this is not...the thing to do, you know? Can I get back to you on this Monday?"

"You want to try to live your life with this decision hanging over your head for days? You're understandably anxious and maybe you need to increase your comfort level? I stood up gesturing for her do as well which she dutifully did, standing before me, hands at her sides, looking warily, wonderingly at me. I put my hands on her shoulders and looked down into her eyes.

"You're nervous and worried I may be warped?"

She looked at me, not really understanding.

"It might turn out I am totally clueless as to how to please a woman? And it would be a misery for you? Let me give you a demonstration. Kissing and light petting. Standing up, just making out for a few minutes. No sex today. Nothing to confess to anyone, just kissing and touching above the waist. Just that and no more."

"You say that, but you wouldn't be the first one to get going and refuse to stop."

"I'm really sorry if some son of a bitch forced you. I've never done that to woman or girl. Never would. Really! You've been alone in the house with me for well over an hour. Did I follow you upstairs? Have I groped you? Give me a break! I'm giving you a chance to test the waters without really getting wet. To see if you have the courage to do this, or... just say no, and we go on from there. What's your decision?"

"Kissing and hands above the waist. That right?"

"Yes. Just like high school petting."

"Well, it's not as...as bad as it could be. I guess..."

She stood there, clearly unenthusiastic, passive, resigned. Arms at her side, head down. I slid my hands across her shoulders, up her neck, with my palms on her cheeks, and held her head, which was still downcast. My fingers were buried in her thick black hair. My thumbs rubbed her eyebrows and temples, and the pads of my palms lightly touched her ears. I leaned down, pulled her into me in a hug, breathing in the sweet smell of her hair, and letting my breath warm her scalp.

Breath coming from deep within the very core of us is so very intimate and sexy. I pressed my open mouth on her scalp, exhaling so she could feel the warmth of my breath. I began massaging her scalp with my finger tips while my palms continually gently rubbed her ears. After a few minutes I felt the muscles in her forehead relax, the tension was easing.

"You have a magnificent head of hair. Sometimes darker colored hair is also course, but not yours. Yours is soft and shimmering." I leaned forward and nuzzled her scalp again with my nose.

"Your body has a good smell to it. It's not the soaps you use or anything like that, it's you. It's you that smells so good!"

This was no bullshit, I admire the scent of a woman and hers was lovely!

I gently touched her face with my finger tips again using both hands and with the lightest of touch, turned her face up so that she was looking at me. As I commented on and praised each feature, I stroked it with my fingers. She could have stepped back but didn't, my cock was stiff, pressing against her belly.

"What a lovely face this is looking up at me. Those dark eyes melt me! Even the shadows under them highlight them and draw my gaze inward to your sparkling eyes. Your cheek bones are high and wide. Together with the strong nose, it gives your face a sculptural character. Not a fragile child-like woman that foolish men would call movie star beautiful, but a strong woman, handsome comes to mind. Beauty and courage with strength!"

I stroked her closed lips with my thumbs, and thought I felt a suppressed smile on them.

"Your full mouth and generous lips are made for smiles, laughter and caresses."

Finally! A reaction to my words, a response from her

"Not so much of that lately!"

I let the negative comment pass. With just the slightest downward touch on her chin, she relaxed her jaw so that her lips parted. I stroked the line between outside and dry, and inside and moist, ending at the corners that are particularly sensitive. I turned her head slightly:

"You have large ear lobes, ripe for decoration with jeweled earrings...which in turn signal the pleasure you feel when you lover takes them into his mouth to nibble and suck them like this."

My nose was against her ear, the sounds of my breath coming from deep inside me were another intimate connection of our bodies. While I had her ear lobe between my lips, I stroked it with my tongue, and sucked it until it swelled a bit.

"I'd like to take little bits of your other lady flesh between my lips, and suck them, too."

She blushed and I slid my hands under the back of her blouse, one hand slide all the way up to her neck, stroking the muscles in the neck and shoulders, and the was lower on her back, pressing her body to mine. I was gratified to feel her lean into me.

This wasn't yet what she really wished to be doing today, but she was doing very well. After a moment, I slid my hands out and said:

"Turn around and lift your hair off of your neck with both hands. A woman's neck is very erotic, don't you think?"

"The neck?"

She complied more mechanically than I might have wished. I admired her hands and slender fingers as the interlaced in her hair, exposing the nape of her neck

I reached arm around her, placing one hand on her belly, and the other arm across her chest with my fingers stroking her neck. I nuzzled the back of her neck, tickling stray hairs, my breath causing the fine hair to tremble. I lightly stroked the opposite side of her neck with my fingers, and in so doing with each stroke my arm lightly brushed back and forth on her tit. With each movement of my hand, her breast was softly massaged by my arm I could feel the nipple stiffen, and felt the heat or her body as she relaxed and surrendered, leaning back into me.

I recall this moment now in splendid clarity. It wasn't bullshit, I was on fire! I hadn't felt like this since high school. I kissed my way to her ear and sucked on her ear lobe again, softly nibbling with teeth and lips. Her cheek bones were flushed, her mouth open. I could see her tongue slide across her lips, leaving them glistening with moisture. I slipped the hand on her belly lower, over the outside of her skirt, and stroked just above the pubic bone. This wasn't quite in our agreement, but she reached up and stroked my arm with her hand, accepting the escalation. Her ass wiggled a bit, rubbing on my erection. I continued the touching for half a minute or more and said:

"You are such a lovely woman." I grasped her hands and lowered them to her side. I started undoing the buttons of her blouse, starting in the middle and working upward. It was a new blouse and the buttons were tight and somewhat difficult. As the blouse opened, her hardened nipples were visible through her bra. Caressing her throat, my hands softly traced her collar bones, and the rounded curves of her shoulders, returning softly across her rib cage over the tops of her breasts. After several passes my fingers awkwardly slid inside her bra just ticking the edge of her hard nipples. She turned her head and kissed my throat.

I slid her blouse and the bra straps off of her shoulders. They were tangled together, so it stopped at her elbows, symbolically tying her arms to her sides. Her breasts were still covered by the cups, and my lips and breath covered her neck and shoulder, while trailing my finger and palms over her exposed flesh.

"What perfection you are, strong muscles draped with a thin layer of feminine softness. Ash the gentle rise here on your chest."

She twisted her head and her wet tongue darted into in my ear, I nearly shot my load. As I stroked the tops of her breasts, I slid a hand into her bra to rub a finger across her nipple, which wasn't very long, but quite thick.

Her lips were brushing my ear, her breath was deep and slow, the sound an intimate, erotic coupling, Both of us were thoroughly aroused, lust bringing out the emotions of distant passion, trysts with nearly forgotten others. Her hand slid between us and rested on my cock. I was thrilled to feel her fingers curl around it!

I rolled her bra down, exposing her breasts to the light. They weren't large, but crowned with lovely large nipples, set off by large puffy areolas, and firm suck-able nipples. She turned a bit so her hand could slip inside my shirt, palming one of my nipples.

I stepped back and unhooked her bra. Her arms held it briefly until she lifted them a bit to let the bra and blouse fall towards her naked feet, the clothing was caught between us, and she was standing topless, with breasts and nipples swaying in delicious view. I moved behind her, grinding my cock against her ass, she writhed against, dancing against a swollen cock, straining to be set free.

Reaching around, my hand slid over one breast gently massaging it with my fingers. What a lush feeling is a tit in the hand, nothing else like it in the world! My right hand stroked her face, turning it a bit towards me. I was able to kiss her neck and ear, and then slid down to gently stoke the start of the crease that defines the juncture between leg and belly. This went on for a few minutes, her legs parted to encourage access as lust conquered the last of the anger she had been holding.

She completed her surrender by slipping an arm out of captivity and raising a hand to pull my head down to her for an open mouth, sucking kiss while the fingers of the other hand grabbed the cheek of my ass pilling her to me. My hand continuing to toy with one breast, gently feeling its heft and rolling the nipple. Her nipples and aureoles were darker as befitting a dark haired woman. I moved slightly to rub myself against it. My cock was throbbing! My other hand was stroking the back of her neck.

I was hard as could be, and she could feel it pressing against her hip. Her hand grabbed me through my pants, and again gently squeezed my cock. This continued a bit, and I was about to undo her skirt, as the rules of engagement were now out the window, when: Son of a bitch! Her fucking phone rang out to the tune of 'We are the champions'. She paused.

"I have to take this. It's my husband?"

"Feed him a line of bullshit and belittle me. Make yourself...and him look good, and me to be an asshole. When you are talking to him, my name is as swipe, douche bag or some such derogatory thing. OK?"

She picked up the phone, flipped it open and stepped away from me, looking out the window, naked but from waist to knee. She was acting, sounding quite normal considering she was half naked; nipples swollen interrupting her surrender to another man, long enough to talk with her husband.

"Hi Honey...Yea, he's just out the door...Great! It went just about as you planned. Asshole dropped it to $3,000 a month without making an offer, and I argued round and round. I finally got him to drop it again to $2,500! This bad economy must be killing him too!"

I could hear both sides of the conversation, his voice a bit faint.

"I told you, Baby, put a pussy in front of an older guy like him, show a little leg and maybe some cleavage and it softens them right up. Then when you shed a few tears, they cave right in. Works every time. Gets what couldn't be gotten otherwise."

I hear her suck in her breath. She was pissed!

"Let me put the phone down for a sec and I'll get to a better place to talk."

Shit! It was going so well until asshole called! She hit mute,

"You were right. The fucker set me up! The bastard! Whored me out for a rented house! You certainly didn't soften up", she smiled,"just the opposite! "

She set the phone down with a smirking chuckle and without so much as a glance at me, unzipped her skirt and hooked her thumbs in the waist band and pushed it and her underpants to the floor. She deliberately bent over to push the panties off her ankle giving me that most wonderful view of the female genitalia from the rear. She was quite dainty, stepping out of them. I was looking at two luscious, rounded ass cheeks, with lush parted lips below. She half twisted around, lifting one foot out, leaving the other covered by her puddled skirt and underwear. She bent at the waist, legs apart, elbows on the counter and said:

"Fuck me now, I'm wet and ready, but don't make a goddamn sound."

Her lips were shut rigid with anger, eyes fluid with tears as she picked up the phone again, and arched her back to make her ass stick up. Her free hand was between her legs, finger tips just visible to me'. She had shaved the lips of her pussy, but didn't bother to do her mons or around her back door. I could see little sprigs of dark hair around her pucker. My pants hit the floor, quietly, and she resumed talking to Bullshit Billy.

"Now I'm comfortable. So tell me the truth Hon did you ever think I could get Chris As swipe...whatever the fuck his last name is to give me what I wanted? Did you?"

She said she was ready, but I wanted to make sure she was wet. After all, you only get to make a first impression once. I dropped down, and lifted her left foot and placed it on the rung of one of the stools. That gave me enough room to lick her pussy. It was an awkward position for me with my nose an inch from her taint, but sometimes we have to suffer a bit before pleasure.

I was encouraged when she twisted a bit to make herself more accessible. One and then two wet fingers easily entered her, and I could see she was ready. Standing up I added some saliva to the precut on my dick. I heard Billy say:

"Honey, like I said, I figured he would be a real hard ass with me. He'd maybe give a token bit, but not enough to make much difference to us. I had him pegged as a Momma's boy, but for you, he'd grab for whatever you offered."

I certainly intended to grab what she offered! I rubbed my cock between her cunt lips, sort of getting her ready, give her warning, when I she took matters literally in hand, reaching between her legs, grabbing my cock, lined it up against her cunt, and then shoved herself back, taking it in all in one shot. She let out a groan.

"You all right Hon?"

"Fucking heart burn! I think it's from all the stress. I'll be fine now. In fact I have to say, I haven't felt this good in a long time. Reaching for her clit I felt her hand, so I reached up for the tits. God! They might not be huge, but hanging down like they were, swaying with every thrust of my cock, they felt fucking awesome. I rolled and tugged her lush thick nipples, occasionally massaging the whole tit. Her cunt was snug, and she used her muscles to heighten the pleasure for both of us. She was a really, really good fucker, and I admit, dicking her while she chatted with her husband was hot. Piss on him!

"Well let me tell you, Billy I got it! Yes! I got it from him! Son of a bitch, I took him! Negotiated with him 'jus like you coached me...ended up getting just what I wanted...what we both wanted. Twenty five hundred a month! I'll remember to the end of my days how I fucked him!"