A Wild Drive

Story Info
Finding new ways to drive her out of her mind with pleasure.
1.7k words
4.27
15.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I barely made it to the car. Moving awkwardly, almost stumbling, Sir had to take my arm and steady me as I gasped and held on to the wall, so helplessly full, the delightful pressure points shifting and unsettling me with every move.

Fifteen minutes before, kneeling before Him on a fine Persian rug, He explained His plans. I felt my pussy moisten and twitch as He detailed the delightful ways in which He would fill my time, and holes, for the next hour. We were going for a drive, He said. On steep, twisting, windy mountain roads. And on this drive, I would be plugged in every hole, a dildo for my pussy, a gag for my mouth and a jewelled silicone buttplug to complete the set. Just in case these preparations did not provide sufficient stimulation, Sir also insists on placing a small, but powerful, remote-controlled clitoral vibrator in my panties, it's nub positioned carefully for maximum effect.

His inventively filthy mind is a joy to me. Endlessly finding new ways to drive me insane with intense, shuddering lust. Squirming on the rug, trying to contain my growing excitement, eyes downcast, I sought his permission to fetch the implements and present myself for insertion. A spark of pure devilment flashed in his eyes as He raised my chin and kissed me roughly on the lips.

"Go!" He commanded.

In a flash, I was back, laying out the implements, then kneeling lengthways on a sturdy oak bench, bottom high in the air, holes accessible, panties around my knees.

"Good girl." He purred.

Gently encircling my neck with one strong hand, He pulled me almost upright on the bench, looked me deep in the eyes and started running His free hand down my chest, pinching my nipples, making me gasp, down, across my stomach, His fingers curling, fingernails raking down. Down, softening again, gently cupping my aching, needy, pussy.

With one single fingertip, He penetrated me with agonising slowness until His finger, slick with my wetness grazed my exquisitely sensitive clit with a lightness of touch that sent jolts of pure fire ricocheting across my senses.

Teasing me, stroking me, telling me what He will do to me, all while looking deep into my eyes, I am lost. Lost in a world of pulsing, growing pleasure, whimpering, enchanted, unaware and then He...

...stops.

"Not yet, little one" He growled, pushing me down again. Striding round me, suddenly stern and purposeful, turning his attention to the buttplug.

A cold, wet drool of lube made me start, quelled by His strong hands controlling me, warm fingers massaging my hole, testing me, gauging my responses as He widened me, overcoming my resistance. I gasped as He pushed a finger deep inside me. Sliding it out, sawing back and forth, watching me writhe, readying me for the plug, oiling it with lube, placing it carefully in position, ready to push home. And then it entered me: smooth, warm and intensely invasive, it fills me.

I need it so much, my muscles clench down lovingly, breath suddenly short.

He picked up the black, ribbed dildo.

No respite.

"I don't need to lube this one" He said, smiling whilst teasing my drooling cunt. Rippling waves of pleasure pulsed from my clit as He slickened the tip with my juices.

And I felt it enter me.

Pushing into me.

Penetrating me.

Already full from the plug, it felt impossibly large, my eyes rolling, breathing laboured now as I struggled to adjust. So full. The idea of an outside world seems impossible, everything has faded except the intensity in my reeling mind.

And we've yet to begin.

"Panties up, dress down and stand before me, arms behind your back". His command brings me back to reality with a jolt. I try to move. Tentatively. And feel the toys, sliding across each other inside me, teasing my clit, rippling over my g-spot.

I am such a slut.

But it feels so good.

I'm struggling to stand, my hips twitching involuntarily as each movement hits me in new ways. Brooking no nonsense, Sir lifts up my skirt, positions the vibrator and rearranges my clothes. Taking the remote from his pocket, He unceremoniously turns it on full. Totally unprepared, my knees buckle and I would have fallen, had He not been there to catch me. "Thank you, Sir," I manage to rasp.

"Good girl." He says. "Time for a drive"

Getting to the car, oh god, that was hard, and I sank gratefully into the seat as He strapped me in, started the engine and rolled into motion, a distinctly evil smirk on his face.

"Oh, and remember" He says, almost as an aside

"Don't cum without express permission. Or you will have cause to regret it."

Right then, I begin to realise what I am in for., because every spurt of acceleration, gear change, dab of brakes or tweak to the steering wheel seems to be directly wired to my pussy. Every tiny shift amplified and pulsed across my pleasure centres in vivid spikes of sharp intensity rolling off into an aching throb of growing arousal, only to be supplanted by the next and the next and the next.

Eyes closed, concentrating, teeth gritted, I rode the waves, breathing hard.

Stop-start traffic never felt so good.

"Having fun, little one?"

"Nnngggn!" was all I could manage.

"Excellent." He said as we drew into a secluded lay-by on the edge of town. He pulled out the ballgag, strapping it firmly in place.

"Well, I hope you are ready for things to get intense" He said.

And through my haze of arousal, I wondered what the hell was coming next.

The traffic was light now, as He gunned the powerful engine, ready for the off. Pulling away fast, the acceleration pushes me back into my seat as a whole new level of mind-bending sensation jolts through me, the toys shifting and sliding inside me. Eyes screwed shut now, no awareness of anything beyond the fire in my loins.

He pulls hard left, off the main road and up a narrow, twisting, steep country lane. The car speeds up the hill, the rhythm and pace of the drive quickening as smooth valley roads give way to twisted, pitted and potholed lanes, each bump and knock adding a percussive counterpoint to the orchestra of pleasurable stimulii from the vehicle's shifting motion.

Body rigid now, trying to control the intensity.

Impossible.

Mind blank.

Head lolling.

Drooling.

Unaware.

Focused wholly on the raging storm within.

Primal intensity.

Pleasure? Pain?

Yes.

More turns, an impression of speed, sharp, controlled braking and... I... don't know. Anything. I don't even know if I'm cumming or what the fuck is even happening to me. Deep, primal, need roaring through me. It's too much. I can't...

I can't...

...

...

And He eases off, pulling to a halt slowly by a small river high on the moors. With movement stilled, I open my eyes, focusing with difficulty on Him; smiling, calm, solicitous.

"Ready for more?" He asks rhetorically, slams the car into gear and powers away.

Within moments, the fog descends once more, more intense, deeper than before. I'm shuddering involuntarily, body shaking, wracked with pleasure. "Please Sir, plsss..." I manage to gasp out, before the last vestiges of my sanity are stripped away in the onslaught.

"Oh yes." He smiles, "Thank you for reminding me, little one" He says and chuckles. Even in my altered state, I know this bodes ill and force myself to look as He reaches down for the vibe's remote.

"And remember, little-one, no cumming 'til Sir says so."

I stammer wordlessly, beseeching Him for I know not what.

Whether to use it or spare me, I cannot tell. But either way, a resolution to this glorious torture.

And then the buzzing starts. Gently at first, building rapidly into powerful, sustained vibrations, one more instrument in this orchestral assault upon my senses. I'm begging now, squirming and writhing in the seat, constrained by the belt, senses pummelled,

'leesssirr... can... cum..'

'Puuhhh...'

"What's that, little-one, I'm not sure I know what you are asking for?"

The tiny piece of my conscious mind that remains rails and curses at Him.

My drooling slut brain loves it more than I could ever express.

Summoning up every last ounce of resolve.

"P..leeassss sir. Cummmm pleeeeeeeeeeesssssssir"

"Oh, of course."

"No."

"Not quite yet."

"It's about a mile to the village."

"You can cum then."

"I don't' suppose I'd be able to stop you even if I wanted to...

"...Not through the village."

Again, the tiny piece of my conscious mind that remains wonders what is so special about the village, but it has enough to do keeping basic motor functions going as it dissolves in a puddle of gooey arousal. And my slut brain crows and cackles with glee.

Hold tight.

Hold on.

Control.

The village.

I can cum at the village.

The village.

I can cum at the village.

Why?

"Hold on, little-one, its about to get wild" He says.

And everything changes. Suddenly the road is thrumming On top of everything else, my exquisitely sensitised body is vibrating in sympathy. Eyes widening as adrenaline spikes still further, I briefly see the cobbled streets of a quiet Yorkshire village and then my mind finally gives up the fight, collapsing under the weight of one too many inbound pleasure signals.

Strangely calm now, slipping over the edge, my mind slides into helpless ecstasy.

Surrendering to the impossibly powerful current that pulls me down, deep into total pleasure, sucking me into it, erasing all conscious thought, immersed utterly in all-suffusing bliss.

Nothing exists.

No mind or body.

Only pleasure.

Tossed helplessly in the current, a ragdoll bundle of pure, unalloyed, joy.

Complete

Fulfilled

At peace.

I don't know how long I was in that state before I came to.

We are parked in a quiet spot, but I've no recollection of how we got there.

I'm slumped in my seat, ragdoll limp, weak and spent.

Sweat pouring from me, sticky, clammy, suddenly aware of my tear-streaked face and drooling mouth. Released from the rack of rising arousal I'm falling now, scared. Fearful of a crash.

Eyes full of kindness, He reaches out towards me and I collapse in his arms, floods of tears well up from nowhere. He gently removes the ballgag and tenderly kisses my face, stroking my hair, shushing me, holding me.

It's OK.

He's here.

I am protected.

Utterly spent, blissfully happy and totally complete.

I am safe.

So I smile quietly as I hold Him tight.