Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
Co-topped: Tied and Teased by Two Doms.
5.6k words
4.49
22.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thumper87
Thumper87
10 Followers

The doorbell rang, and I glanced over towards the basement. I could still hear the faint, indistinct sounds of objects being moved around downstairs, where Master was preparing everything that would be needed for tonight's entertainment. I swallowed and stood up from where I sat on the couch, smoothing down my dress before approaching the entryway.

I opened the door, and the butterflies in my stomach upgraded to a small flock of swallows upon seeing Cain standing there, hands in his pockets, bathed in the porch lights. It was dark outside behind him, and the porch lights glinted off his pale hair.

Cain was wearing black jeans, black leather boots, and a steel grey t-shirt. The grey of the shirt brought out the blue in his eyes, and complemented the blonde of his hair, set in the slicked back undercut he'd kept for as long as we'd known him. I could smell his cologne as I stepped aside to let him in. It was something woody with a touch of spice. Not too overpowering; tasteful.

I closed the door behind him, and as soon as it closed, I could feel a line of tension snap up into the air between us like some tangible, breathing thing. Maybe it was just me. He didn't seem affected by it. My stomach was doing little flip flops, and I knew a pink blush was likely touching my cheeks.

I played good hostess, offering him a beverage, taking his jacket and hanging it up. I made a pass through the kitchen to grab a can of Coke for him, and a bottle of water for myself. The sound of my heels clicking across the tiles seemed unusually loud. He looked at me for a long moment as I handed him the soda where he sat on the couch. His eyes were usually bright with humor and intelligence, but tonight they also held a glimmer of something else that made my stomach tighten. He gestured for me to sit next to him on the couch, and I obliged.

We'd sat this close before, many times, but this time was different. His gaze traveled over me, from my head to my toes, and back again. I'd decided to wear my long, black hair up in a high ponytail, and wore no jewelry save for a small set of gold hoops in my ears. I was wearing crotchless pantyhose, stiletto pumps, and a dress that had always felt scandalously short to me, but hugged every modest dip and swell of my curves. His gaze slowed as it traveled up my legs, and I felt a flush warming my cheeks again. With how thin the fabric of the dress was, I knew it would be plainly visible to see my nipples tighten under the scrutiny of the gaze. I automatically crossed my legs, pressing them together. He noticed the movement, & a little smirk tugged at his lips. He raised an eyebrow, flicking his gaze down & back knowingly. I squirmed, feeling heat creep further across my face, and his eyes sparkled, smile growing.

Eek.

I'd known in the back of my mind that I'd been about to get myself in deep trouble when I'd asked for this, but I still wanted it. The look in his eyes told me that I might have bitten off more than I could chew this time, though.

The sounds of chains and gear being moved around downstairs had stopped a few moments earlier, and the sound of approaching footsteps moved towards us, up the stairs. Master appeared at the top of the stairs, and paused in the doorway. He struck an intimidating figure, standing over 6' in his black leather boots, black leather pants, and a black t-shirt. His straight black hair was pulled together into a low ponytail, disappearing down his back, but I knew it ran to just past his shoulder blades. My stomach tightened at the sight of him standing there in all of that leather, as his brown eyes met mine. They were a deep shade of dark chocolate brown, almost red when in direct sunlight. He was a perfect picture of Tall, Dark, Lean, and Handsome.

I stood up, ready to ask if he wanted me to get him a drink, but he was already moving towards Cain. The two men had nodded to one another, Cain standing up as my Master approached the couch. They clasped hands the way that men often do in public, exchanging brief greetings. I waited, trying not to fidget.

I couldn't help it. I fidgeted.

I began running my fingers through the straight, black strands handing down from my ponytail, again and again, until Master's tanned hand was suddenly upon my own, stopping the fretting motion. I bit my lip guiltily and looked at him.

"Sorry."

"You seem nervous. I can't imagine why," Cain said cheerily from beside me, eyes dancing. Master looked amused, as well.

I couldn't think of anything to say, so I just bit my lip harder and looked between the two of them.

Nervous? Yes.

Excited? Almost uncomfortably so.

Wondering if I would be regretting this by the end of the night?...Well, no, but I was pretty sure I'd be questioning my sanity by then.

••••••••••

Master had instructed me to go upstairs and put on the outfit he'd chosen for me. I'd obeyed and gone upstairs, now closing the bedroom door behind me. I took a slow breath and turned to survey the items he'd left for me on the bed:

A pair of black thigh highs, a pair of matte black leather ballet boots; a zip-front heavy-duty leather corset—underbust, of course—with several strategically-placed D-rings on it, a set of leather ankle cuffs with o rings on them, and finally a set of full-length lace-up leather sleeves with mitts and O-rings at the ends;

I knew I wouldn't be able to put the leather sleeves on by myself, so I set about putting on the rest of the outfit, then went downstairs.

••••••••••

Once I was properly attired, I slowly and carefully made my way downstairs to where my Master and Cain waited. I looked towards them as I turned the corner from the entryway, and saw that my Master had a towel laid out on the otherwise empty wooden coffee table, with an inflatable butt plug of intimidating size, & a bottle of lube, set atop it. I paused, my mouth going a bit dry, before I carefully continued to approach on my ballet boots.

I did as they directed, and sat on the coffee table as they each slid one of the leather sleeves up my arms & began lacing them up. The smell of the leather surrounded me, and I closed my eyes, falling into the scent of it, and the sensation of being laced and buckled in.

My Master checked the laces and the straps, adjusting buckles as needed, before directing me to get on all fours on the table. I obeyed.

He picked up the plug and the lube, while Cain moved up to the top end of the table. I felt Cain's palm smooth down my neck, down my spine, and over the swell of my buttocks. His palm was large, calloused, and warm as he squeezed each cheek before giving me several smacks on each side. Not hard enough to hurt yet, but enough to redden. His palm smoothed over the reddened skin, and I squirmed, pressing back into the touch. Master began to slather copious amounts of lube on my rear entrance, using a finger to slowly work it just inside the ring of muscles, as well. Cain's hand slid back up my spine, coming to a stop at the back of my neck. After exchanging a look with my Master, Cain gripped my neck firmly, and began to push my head down until my lips nearly touched the coffee table. I let him guide me, and turned my head to face him as he pressed it down against the table, leaving my ass up high in the air, exposed for my Master. I heard the snap of the flip-top close. Master was done prepping the plug.

Cain's hand fisted in my hair, holding me in place as my Master began to slowly work the slender tip in & out of my ass, easing it further, bit by bit. When it finally slipped past the ring of muscles with a pop, a soft groan escaped my lips, and I clenched my fists against the table. He gave me a few moments to adjust to the size of it, my hips already slowly rolling at the sensation of fullness.

Cain lifted my head from the table, and assisted my Master in clipping my arm sleeves together tightly behind my back. Once they were secure, he pushed my head back down, forcing my ass in the air again, so both of them could give me several more spanks on each cheek. I moaned softly, each impact jolting the plug inside me. Master used his fingernails on the reddened skin, sending a frisson up my spine, & making my nipples harden further. Cain lifted my head from the table once more, glanced down at my nipples and exchanged another glance over my head. Master's hands came around from my other side, and went straight for the stiffened peaks. At first, he just rolled them pleasurably under his palms, then began flicking them sharply, one by one, alternating as I gasped lightly and arched my back, pressing further into his hands. He stopped then, and as his hands slid up, I felt a second set of ascend from just below, replacing them. One of Master's hands went to my throat, the other into my hair, as he turned my face towards his for a deep, searing kiss. The second set of hands palmed my breasts firmly, squeezing them, before adjusting to allow a mouth to cover one nipple, sucking lightly. I groaned into my Master's mouth, as teeth worried my nipple and a tongue flicked over it repeatedly. I was arching my back as much as I could manage to in the corset, not wanting that mouth to stop. He'd switched to the other stiff tip now, to give it the same treatment, and I felt heat pooling between my thighs as I squirmed.

Master's fingers fisted in my hair, and he led me forward, towards the stairs to the basement.. He walked behind me, Cain in front, as we moved to where we'd presumably be spending the rest of our time together tonight. My blood pounded in my ears, and the wetness left behind on my nipples felt cool in the air of our movement.

•••••

In the basement, I stood beneath the steel frame as instructed, arms individually encased in the laced-up & buckled leather sleeves. Cain stood behind me, taking both of my hands and lifting them straight up above my head. He clipped the o-rings together at the end of each mitten's tapered point, and secured them to a hanging chain above our heads, set at the center of the steel frame. Master used a booted foot to force my legs further apart, before clipping each ankle cuff to its corresponding end of the extra wide spreader bar. He slowly stood, and looked down at me. My breaths were shaky, the presence of him at my front and Cain at my back pressed in upon me like a physical force.

••••••••••

It started off light, some smacks on my ass, hands gripping my breasts, a mouth at each nipple, tongues flicking and teeth worrying as I softly cried out in pleasure...but the dynamic changed shortly after the nipple clamps were brought out, and Master attached a heavy steel chain to hang between them.

I could scent my own arousal in the air, my core thrumming with heat, by the time Cain dropped down to kneel in front of me. I felt a small dribble of moisture start to roll down each of my thighs, and heat blossomed across my face, knowing Cain might see it. He did, and, unexpectedly, brought his mouth over to each leg. He stared up at me as his tongue swept out, stopping each droplet in its path. Something inside of me spasmed at that.

My breath caught, stomach tight, as I watched his mouth. I couldn't look away. He began a slow exploration up my inner thighs with his mouth and tongue, occasionally gripping the thigh with one of his hands, digging in his nails as he made an especially slow or long pass of his tongue over my skin.

My lips parted, breathing shallow, as I willed Cain to move his mouth just a little bit higher, but he continued at his slow pace on my inner thighs, moving ever-closer, creeping upward, but still not touching where I wanted it most. My legs were held far apart by the spreader bar, fully exposing me & my growing arousal. My Master's hand tightened around my throat, a slight upward pressure his silent command to stand up straight. I obeyed, and watched as he brought a hand around my body to slowly pull upward on the chain between my breasts, pulling higher and higher until a soft noise escaped my lips, and my knees slowly started to give way at the intensity of the sensation, pain turning to pleasure.

A soft press of lips at the juncture of my thigh snapped part of my focus back down. Master still pulled on the chain as I watched Cain's tongue make a long, slow pass close enough to my core that the heat of his breath was a secondary sensation, rolling over all of the places where I ached for his tongue to press against instead.

Master gently bounced a fist against the base of my butt plug, and I sucked in a sharp breath, knees buckling. The chains and the leather sleeves held me securely, and I pulled myself back up straight. My breaths came out in a series of soft pants and whimpers as He kept bouncing his fist against the base of the plug, fucking me with the stationary toy.

I was frozen, needing to roll my hips forward, towards Cain's approaching mouth, and backward, against my Master's rhythmic thumping against the plug. A pressure was already building, coiling tightly within my center, when my Master stopped. He'd brought the hand back around again to lightly pluck & swat at the heavy chain on my clamped nipples, instead. My head fell back against his shoulder, eyes fluttering shut as breathy noises escaped my lips.

Cain's mouth lifted up, returning a moment later to press upon the bare shaven flesh immediately above my clit. My hips rolled forwards, and my mouth fell open, a silent, hopeful plea for more——and his mouth was suddenly upon me.

Pleasure exploded through me at the sudden sensation, and I let out a long groan. My god it felt good. I wanted to wrap my legs around his head and keep him there. My back arched and my knees tried to buckle as his tongue —soft, hot, and wet— swept up over my aching nub once, twice, and then the sensation was suddenly gone again.

I protested, pulling against my bonds, trying to follow him with my hips as he moved away, but I was only met with a soft whisper of warm breath as he laughed, easily keeping me from making contact while he resumed his slow exploration of my inner thighs from the safety of the space held open by the extra wide spreader bar. I felt an ache throb in my clit harder than it had before. My blood thrummed in my veins, and I felt another tiny bead of moisture escape to roll down my thigh. He noticed again, and licked a long line up my leg to meet it halfway, meeting my eyes as it reached his tongue.

I felt a slight pressure against the plug in my ass, and turned my gaze up and over in time to see my Master gripping the bulb from behind me. Just as Cain's hands slid up to the tops of my inner thighs, firmly gripping them, Master squeezed the bulb. I let out a loud groan and felt myself trying to thrust back against the pressure that I knew was stationary. Cain's nails dug in lightly, then harder, sharp pain biting into my thighs as Master squeezed the bulb a second time...A third time...A fourth...

Oh god. Oh god, I was stretched so full.

My breath came out in rolling, airy whimpers. They might have even been mewling. I felt my face grow hot again. I knew that, if he wanted, he could inflate that plug several more times, but surely there couldn't be room for any more, could there?

I don't know how much time passed as I blindly rolled my hips, occasionally receiving a spank on either cheek, or another few light blows from one of their fists against the plug, making me writhe even harder, gasping aloud, until I'd finished adjusting to the stretch and the increased pressure from the plug. They didn't want to push me over the edge, not so soon.

As my hips slowed, my Master took the opportunity to apply a drop of KY Intense, very lightly rubbing it onto my already sensitive clit before again depriving me of the touch I ached for so badly, turning his attention with both hands to the chain between my breasts again. I heard a click, and felt the pressure on my nipples abruptly increase as he attached a padlock to the center of the chain, and released it. I let out a guttural groan at the sharp ache from the added weight, and the slight tugging on my nipples as the padlock swung back and forth.

My body sang with need, and I writhed as the gel kicked in.

I felt a fingertip press against my entrance, and my breath caught in my throat. I tried to still my hips as much as I could, desperately wanting him to slide that finger home, but yet again that mouth that had been idly pressing against the skin of my inner thigh was again suddenly upon me where I wanted it most, bathing me in wet heat & sucking lightly. I cried out as Cain's soft tongue pressed upon the nub once more, deftly sweeping up & over it. My eyes rolled back in my head, the sudden sensation making small fireworks explode behind my eyes.

Oh god.

His tongue swept once, twice, a third time—oh god it felt good—and then suddenly it was gone again before it had finished a fourth pass. The ache immediately returned with a punctuated throb, and I openly thrashed in my bonds.

I felt Cain's mouth curve up into a smile against my thigh. He was definitely enjoying this. His teeth bit into the flesh of my thigh as my Master bit into my neck and swatted at the lock now hanging on the chain.

I groaned and lurched forward, stumbling for a moment in place until I regained my balance. Master began lightly bouncing his fist against the plug again, faster now, and I was gone, hurtling rapidly towards the precipice of an impending orgasm. I signaled with increasing urgency as I got right up to the edge, fighting hard to keep it back—not allowed to go over without permission—when again the sensations suddenly stopped. Instead, hands held my hips firmly from behind, and Cain was gripping the spreader bar, pinning it in place so I couldn't pivot. I whimpered, high and pleading, trying to roll my hips as my body made its way back down & away from the edge of that looming precipice. Just as soon as they were certain that I wouldn't immediately hurtle over that edge as soon as either one of them touched me again, my Master whispered in my ear,

"That's one, pet. Ninety-nine left to go. Make sure to count each one for us," he added, "out loud. You'll have to repeat any that you miss."

I nodded, and my response was shaky, "yes, Sir. One."

"Good Pet. Now, hold still."

He held my hips tightly, even with the command he'd given me, as Cain leaned forward, bringing his face close to my core again, pale chin hair scraping against my thigh. His blue eyes were bright, intense, as he swept his tongue up, agonizingly slowly, stopping just below my clit. I nearly shook with the effort it took to keep my hips still and not grind myself against his mouth to make him go a little higher. I felt the press of his fingertip against my entrance again, and fought the urge harder, especially as that finger began to tease, only dipping in a fraction of an inch at a time.

"Please," I heard the words slip out, "oh god, please."

My Master spoke again, lips brushing against my hear. "Please, what? Be specific."

Cain lowered his head back down, not waiting for an answer, finger still teasing, and just began making slow passes to either side of my clit with his tongue, barely grazing it on each pass.

"Oh god, please, please," I could barely think, "push it all the way in, please. Please, your tongue—"

The finger suddenly slid home, hard. It pumped hard once, twice, and then stopped, buried up to the knuckle inside of me. He held it there, not moving. He stared up at me, his tongue hovering just above my clit, waiting. Waiting. Waiting. I felt the bulb of the inflatable being handled again from behind me, and let out a very audible whimper just before Cain's mouth descended upon me again.

Yet again, he only gave me the briefest few moments of exactly what I so desperately wanted before he pulled away again. They both laughed when I cried out, struggling in earnest against my bonds.

Thumper87
Thumper87
10 Followers
12