All Comments on 'A Wild Night'

by Commando247

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tongue not tong

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story about a guy who shares his wife, his wife likes to be shared, and a very luck friend.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

good story. My girlfriend and I have played similar games

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Another new pen name writing the same tired worn out story.

How come you didnt write the part where the husband suddenly realized there was no way his worthless cunt of a wife actually cared for him anymore? You children always seem to leave that out and the part where the writer forgets to post the disclaimer that he's a closeted/bi self denying man afraid to accept himself. (Actually that is very often the case but why let facts get in the way huh!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thought you did a fine job of building it as you went. Hope there is a Part II coming. Disregard the morons who will criticize the genre.

SG1737351SG1737351over 2 years ago

Great first story, keep at it

MafenMafenover 2 years ago

Oh dear. Learn the difference between laid and layed. Your wife has a 'tong' and you have a 'tung'? Most people only have a 'tongue'.

You story is unbelievable and I don't mean that in a good way. Unimaginative, predictable, clearly untrue and badly written. Get an editor!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Heading for the hot tub where he and the whore can make some cuck soup with David.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY22223 months ago

Great story, sexy and exciting, more please...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous