A Wild Night to Remember

Story Info
A night away turns into a gangbang with his friends.
7.2k words
3.95
29.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotCakez
HotCakez
20 Followers

We were going away for a weekend getaway. He said he had a special surprise planned for me. I was excited and a bit nervous. I knew it was going to be something wild. We checked into a classy hotel in a small town about 2 hours away from the city. The hotel seemed quiet and the concierge offered us a free upgrade to the presidential suite since they were having a slow night.

We got to the suite, it had a nice view and a big seating area with couches, a big screen TV and a kitchenette with a bar. The bedroom was large with a king size bed and two single couches on the opposite side of the room. The bathroom had a large walk in shower and also a jacuzzi.


We relaxed for a bit and had a few drinks. We took our time getting ready for dinner. We were going to a fancy restaurant. He looked sexy in dark jeans and a fitted black dress shirt. I wore a dark red, lacy dress. Spaghetti straps with a sweetheart neckline showing just a bit of cleavage. Knee length and close fitting with a high slit on the thigh. I finished curling my hair and doing my make-up. I decided to go heavy with my eyeliner and eyeshadow; and a dark red lipstick to match my dress. I had a feeling tonight was going to be special.


We had a nice dinner and I drank way too much wine. We got back to the hotel and he pulled out a bottle of tequila -- my favourite. I had a feeling he was trying to get me tipsy. He knows I do wild things when I've had too much to drink. I had three shots and I was feeling buzzed and happy. He was sipping on his own drink, but didn't seem affected by it. He hugged me from behind wrapping his arms around me. I laid my head back on his shoulder. His lips were on my neck, kissing my sweet spot.


"You going to get wild for me tonight baby?" he whispered in my ear. I laughed and he squeezed me tighter. "Yes, Daddy" I said with a tipsy smile.


He took out his phone and made a call. "Come up" he said. My brain was feeling slow. Who had he called? What did he have planned for me? The alcohol was working on me, I knew I should be panicking but instead I was curious.


The door opened and two of his friends came in. Good friends that he'd known a long time but I had only met them once or twice at a party or BBQ, I couldn't remember. And I was also confused, I didn't realize he had invited his friends along on our weekend. They stood by the TV while we stood further back in the room by the windows. We exchanged some friendly hellos and how are you's. I tried to move out of his hands but he held onto me and gently swung me around to face the window. It was dark outside and I could only see our reflections in the glass.


"I know you've always wanted to be fucked by two men at the same time" he whispered in my ear, "and I want to watch."

I went still. We had talked about this before - having a threesome. He had originally brought it up a while ago. It was never really something I had thought about until he mentioned it. But once it was in my mind, it became something I thought about often. I wondered what it would be like to be with more than one man at the same time. I was surprised he was ok with it. He told me he wouldn't be jealous and it wouldn't bother him. He wanted to share me and then punish me to remind me that I was his. I wasn't sure which part of that excited me more.


I was still apprehensive but he told me to forget about anyone judging me and that no one would ever find out. It would be with guys he knew and trusted.


"It will be exactly like we talked about. Do you want to?" he asked.

He was leaving the choice entirely up to me. Once I let go of all the worrying voices in my head and just listened to my body, I knew I wanted it. One wild night with three sexy men. I was getting wet just thinking about.


"Yes," I whispered.



I could feel him smile against my neck. "Good girl. Don't worry I'll be right here the whole time."



He told his friends to take a seat. His hand squeezed my ass and he told me to mix some drinks. I made two rum and cokes for his friends. I could feel both of their eyes on me while I moved around. It was making me a bit uncomfortable but also a little turned on. He told me to get the tequila and I brought it over to him. He was leaning against a bar stool and pulled me between his legs. He poured me a shot and held it to my lips. I drank it and he poured me another. After I finished it, he moved to a couch across from his friends and sat down. He looked up at me and then looked at the floor by his feet. I went to kneel by him, facing his friends. But he pulled me around so I was between his legs facing him.


"Suck my cock," he said in a low voice.

I looked up at him. I couldn't believe he wanted me to do it in front of his friends. He stared at me, watching my every move. He was testing me. As soon as I reached for his belt, he smiled and returned his attention to his friends. They started talking about basketball, but I knew they were watching me still. I undid his belt and pulled down his zipper. I reached into his boxers and pulled out his cock. It was already starting to get hard. I wrapped my hand around it, squeezing it. I ran my hand up and down it. He put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me closer so my mouth was right by his cock. I gave it a shy lick. He glanced down at me and raised an eyebrow. The hand in my hair pulled tightly. His warning to me to stop wasting time.



I gave him a slow long lick. He continued talking to his friends. His cock in my hands and mouth always made me forget where I was and what was going on around me. I just cared about taking care of him. Touching, feeling and tasting his cock. I kissed the head and up & down the length of it, leaving red marks with my lipstick. I could feel it growing harder against my lips. I needed it in my mouth.


I sucked on the head, swirling my tongue around it. Then I opened my mouth wide and took him in as far as I could, sucking as I pulled back. And then I did it again and again. I could feel him stroking the back of my head, continuing to talk to his friends. I had no idea what they were talking about now but I don't think they were really into the conversation. From where they were sitting, they probably couldn't even see my mouth on his cock. Just one of my hands grabbing his thigh and my ass sticking out with my dress riding up. My head bobbing up and down on his cock.


All I could think about was how badly I wanted to taste his cum. Suddenly, his hand gripped my shoulder and pushed me away. I missed his cock in my mouth and went to suck on it again, but he held me away. I looked at him angrily. He looked down at me. I'm sure he could see how desperate I was for his cock. He was staring at my mouth and I realized my lipstick was probably a mess. I looked away embarrassed. I heard his low sexy laugh.


He tucked his hard cock away. He struggled to pull up the zipper of his jeans and didn't even bother with the button. He stood up, he took my hand and helped me to my feet. He grabbed his drink and led me to the bedroom. It was dark but bright enough to see. Only the lights on either side of the bed were on. He put his drink down by the single couch. His two friends followed us in. I stood in front of the bed. He came to stand behind me. We were facing his friends. He moved all of my hair to one side and kissed my shoulder.


"You belong to me. I own you. My boys know that. Now make Daddy proud and give them the best fuck they've ever had."


The sound of his deep sexy voice saying those things was making me feel hot all over. He unzipped my dress, slid it off my shoulders and pushed it to the ground. I stood there in my bra and thong still wearing my heels. He moved to the couch and moved it around to face the bed. He took out his phone and set it up on the side table to also face the bed. He was going to record this whole thing. He sat down, leaned back and smiled at me.


I looked at his friends. They were both good looking, I remembered thinking that when I first met them. They walked up and stood beside me, one on either side. The first one reached out and played with my hair, curling it around his finger. And the second one used his finger to trace along my bra strap and down the lacy edge of the cup. The hand in my hair tugged on a curl and I tilted my head to the side. The second one kissed my neck still playing with my bra strap. The first one grabbed my hand, kissing along the length of my arm while he unbuttoned his shirt. When he got it off, he moved to stand a little behind me. He lifted up my hair and started kissing my neck. Sucking and nibbling with his teeth. The second one grabbed my breast and squeezed. It hit me that this was really happening.


I looked at him sitting in the chair. We made eye contact while the second one pulled down one of my bra straps exposing me. He grabbed my breast, pinching and pulling on my nipple. At the same time the first one pulled my hair tilting my head back a bit.



We continued to look at each other. He took a sip of his drink. His eyes on me while his friends had their hands on my body was turning me on so much.


One of them unhooked my bra and it was pulled off my body and thrown on the floor.



The first one let go of my hair to lean down and suck hard on my nipple, while the second continued to pull and twist my other nipple. The sensations were going straight to my clit.


They turned me to the side roughly so the first one was in front of me and the second was behind me. I held onto the shoulders of the one in front of me to steady my balance. My first time to touching either one of them.

I looked over at him. He was still watching me. I couldn't read his expression.


The first one ran his hands down my arm and over my sides and hips, moving to grab my ass. He pulled me towards him, biting my shoulder. I could feel his hard cock pressing into me right above my pussy. The second one reached around and grabbed my tits with both of his hands, burying his head in my hair, his lips grazing my neck. His hard cock pressing into my ass. Having so many hands and mouths on my body felt strange and amazing. I moaned and started to breath heavier.



The one behind me stepped away to undress. The one in front of me, moved his hands to my shoulders and gently pushed me down to my knees. I reached up to undo his pants, glancing over at the camera and the man sitting quietly beside it.



I pulled his friend's pants down with his boxers and he stepped out of them. I looked at his cock. It was big - not as big as the one I just had in my mouth. I was curious about how it felt and tasted. I gently ran my fingernails down the length and it jerked. I slowly wrapped my fingers around it, moving my hand up and down. I ran the tip of my tongue along the side of it and then over the head. I swirled my tongue over it and then took him into my mouth easily. I glanced up at him, his arms were up with his hands resting behind his head. His eyes were closed and I could tell he was enjoying my mouth on his cock.


I had sucked him off for a few minutes when I felt the other one kneel behind me. I kept sucking while he reached around and cupped my pussy rubbing it gently. He slipped his hands into my panties. I was so wet and he used my wetness to rub my clit. I unconsciously spread my knees wider for him. I felt his thick finger push into me. He slowly fingered me and I could feel my orgasm building but he moved away before I could cum.

He got up and stepped to my side. I reached out and rested my hand on his thigh. He moved my hand to wrap around his hard cock. I pulled my mouth off the first guy and wrapped my hand around his cock, now wet with my spit. The were about the same size.



I glanced over at him. He had shifted down in his seat, leaning further back on the couch. I could see his hard cock pressing against his jeans. I imagine how I looked to him, on my knees in only my thong and high heels sucking one cock and jerking off another. And now looking right at him while both of my hands were wrapped around his friends' cocks. My pussy was getting wetter knowing that he was watching me.



The first one grabbed my hand from his cock and pulled me up to my feet. The second one was behind me again, he put his hands on my hips and dragged my thong down to the ground. I stepped out of it as the the other one led me to the bed. I sat on the edge facing the side and he got down on his knees. He started kissing my right thigh and calf as he made his way to my foot, slipping my shoe off. He repeated the same thing on my left foot. The other one got on the bed behind me, massaging my shoulders. I felt his lips on my neck, as his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me towards the middle of the bed so that I was laying across it. The one behind me grabbed my hands and held them above my head.

At the same time I felt my knees being pulled apart. I lifted my head and looked down my body to the friend between my legs. His mouth was right by my pussy. I was caught off guard and I pulled my arms trying to get them free. The one behind me held them down tighter with one hand while his other hand went to roughly play with my tits. I tried to close my knees but that friend had his hands pushing them apart and his body on the bed between them. I felt a hot tongue slowly lick my pussy. I moaned loudly. The tongue found my clit and flicked it. My whole body spasmed but I couldn't move an inch. Only my head.


I looked over at him sitting on the couch. His hand was on his cock. The hand on my tits pulled and twisted my nipples. The tongue on my pussy licked and sucked on my clit. And all I could do was stare at him. I was so turned on, it only took a few mins before I came. My entire body was jerking and spasming. I needed a few minutes to recover but they didn't allow it.

The friend between my legs got up onto the bed, wiped his chin and smiled at me. He hooked his arm under one of my knees and pulled it up, leaving my pussy open for him. I felt his cock push into me stretching me open. He pushed all the way in and slowly pulled out. He had a steady pace that felt good. The one behind me got on the bed and kneeled beside me. I got up onto my elbow and reached for his cock with my other hand, wrapping it around him enjoying how it felt in my hand. But now I wanted it in my mouth. I leaned my head over and took him into my mouth, sucking him while his friend was slowly fucking my pussy.



The friend between my legs started thrusting into me harder and faster, cumming hard. He rested his head on shoulder for a few seconds before pulling out. The friend I was sucking pulled out of my mouth and flipped me over onto my stomach. He got off the bed and stood behind me. He grabbed my hips and pulled my body to the edge of the bed. My legs came to rest on the floor. I felt him massage my ass roughly. He lifted one of my knees up again back onto the bed. I felt him pushing into me from behind. It was a different angle that was hitting a totally different spot. And it felt so good.

The first friend came up onto the bed and kneeled in front of me. I could see his cock covered in his cum and probably some wetness from my pussy too. He positioned his hips so I could reach my mouth to his cock. I licked it clean while his friend fucked me from behind on the edge of the bed.

Just when I was done licking his friend, he started fucking me hard, my entire body being pushed up the bed. I grabbed his friend holding onto his thighs just as he came hard pumping into me. He pulled out of me and his friend got off the bed.



I climbed further onto the bed and laid down, curling onto my side facing the couch and closing my eyes. Both my pussy and jaw were starting to feel sore, but in a way that made me smile. I opened my eyes just as his two friends left the room in their boxers, pulling the door closed behind them. I finally looked at him on the couch. He was leaning forward, his elbows resting on his knees, watching me intently. He clenched his jaw and I felt my pussy clench too. He drained his glass, got up and walked over to the bed. My heart started racing, I wasn't sure what to expect.



He grabbed a fist full of my hair and dragged me up onto my knees. He yanked my head back and wrapped his hand around my jaw forcing me to look into his eyes.



"You looked like you enjoyed that. What a little slut," he said in a low voice. "You like being a little slut for Daddy, don't you?"



"Yes, Daddy," I whispered.



"You're Daddy's good little girl. And you made him proud." I smiled. "But we're not done yet," he said with a smirk.

I was surprised and a little nervous. What more did he have in store for me?



He let go of me and I sat back on my heels staring at him. He started slowly unbuttoning his shirt. Such a simple thing was making my pussy wet again.



"My friends went easy on you. But I know what you crave baby. And I'm going to give it to you. You're my dirty little slut. My property. You just sucked and fucked two of my friends right in front of me. I watched you cum for them. You need to be reminded of who owns you. You need to be punished. You let them use your mouth and pussy. And now I'm going to have that ass. You've made me wait long enough." He started to pull his belt from the loops of his jeans. "Who do you belong to?"



I stared at him. We had also talked about this before but I never felt ready.



His hand whipped out and grabbed the back of my neck pulling me close to him.
His lips on my ear and his voice hard.



"Don't make me ask you again. I know how tight that pussy is and I know your ass is going to be even tighter. It belongs to me and only me. I'm going to fuck you in the ass and I don't care if it hurts you. I don't care if you scream and cry. I own you and you're mine to fuck every way I want."



He sat down on the bed and pulled me over his lap. His jeans were rough on my legs. I tried to get up and managed to get on my knees. My ass was sticking up in the air but his hand was on my head pushing it into the bed. He started spanking my ass and thighs hard. I tried not to cry but the tears slipped out.



"Take. It. Like. A. Good. Little. Girl." He said each word with a slap. "You're lucky it's not my belt today."



He finally stopped and massaged my sore ass roughly. He removed his hand from my head and pushed my body off his lap onto the floor but held on to my arms so I landed right in front of him. I looked up at him. He used his thumb to trace a tear down my cheek.



"So pretty. But we're going to need more than tears to get my cock nice and wet for your ass. You're going to suck my cock deep. I want to see you choke and gag on it," he said while he ran the edge of his belt over my cheek and down my neck.



He leaned back as I pulled his jeans and boxers down his legs, I tossed them to the side. His hand rested on my shoulder, he was still holding his belt and it dangled down my back grazing my sore ass cheeks. My eyes were glued to his big hard cock standing straight up. This is what I craved in my mouth. It wasn't just a want, it was a need. I needed to feel his cock inside me, everywhere.



I took him into my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down right away. I went deeper, his cock hitting the inside of my cheek and the back of my throat. I took him as far back as I could go, he was right at the back of my throat. I tried to breathe through my nose. His cock jerked in my mouth, going in further than I was ready for. I started gagging and pulled off. I tried to catch my breath, my eyes still unable to look away from his cock. I loved the way it looked all wet with my spit and I wanted to make it wetter. I kissed the tip and spit on it, I used my tongue to spread it around. I spit on it again and watched it drip down his length.

I ran my lips up and down the side of cock, loving how smooth and hard and wet it was. I pulled away a little and looked up at him, all around my mouth wet with spit. I grabbed his cock with my hand lifting it up so I could cup and massage his balls. I licked them and used my to tongue to massage them. I sucked on them gently with my lips and then took them into my wet mouth. I started jerking him off while I sucked on his balls.



HotCakez
HotCakez
20 Followers
12