A Wild Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, he grabbed my hands, twisting my arms around my back. He held my wrists together by my lower back and wrapped his belt around them. He tightened it and sat back. His hand went into my hair and yanked my head back. His other hand wrapped around my throat and squeezed.



I couldn't move my head. I couldn't move my arms. I couldn't get away. I looked into his eyes. My pussy clenched. I knew I couldn't stop what was going to happen tonight. And I didn't want to.



He shoved my head down on his cock. He used the hand in my hair to control me. Pushing and pulling my head up and down his cock faster and faster. He pushed it down and held me there. His cock hit the back of my throat and pushed further. I started gagging but he didn't let me up. I struggled to breathe. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, he pulled me back. I had enough time to take a deep breath before he pushed my head down again. My head, throat and jaw hurt. His big fat cock was so far down my throat, I started choking. Tears running down my cheeks. Spit ran out of the corner of my mouth and down my chin. He finally pulled back. We were both breathing hard. I rested my head on his thigh feeling slightly lightheaded. I caught my breath for a few minutes.



He stood up and pulled me onto my feet. He got behind me and shoved me onto the bed. My hands were still tied behind my back and I had no way to break my fall. I felt him grab my hips and lift them allowing me to get on my knees and onto the bed. He urged me forward and I awkwardly crawled and pushed my head and shoulders further onto the bed, with my ass sticking up in the air.


He climbed onto the bed and kneeled behind me between my legs. He used his knees to push my knees further apart. I felt his big hand rest on my lower back steadying himself and felt his cock thrust hard into my pussy, making me scream into the mattress. My pussy was already sore but the way his huge cock was painfully stretching me open was a feeling I craved. 



He pounded into me. My shoulders were aching from my hands being tied behind my back in an awkward position. My face was getting pushed deeper into the bed with each thrust and I could barely breathe. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter. My clit was throbbing. I desperately wanted to touch it. I could feel my orgasm building. Right when I felt close to cumming, he pulled out.



I felt empty and immediately missed his cock. I buried my face in the mattress and let out a loud angry cry without even meaning to. I was so frustrated, it was making me feel wild. I had just orgasmed not that long ago but that was quick and caught me by surprise. This orgasm - I felt like I had been chasing all night. It kept building every time I looked at him. Every time I felt his eyes and hands on my body. Every time I felt his cock in my mouth and pussy. If I didn't cum soon, I was going to lose my mind.



I heard his smug laugh and felt his hands grip my hips and then move to my ass. I went completely still. He roughly massaged my sore ass cheeks, digging his fingers into them and then pulling them apart. Letting them go and then massaging them again. I could feel my face heating up. I unconsciously clenched my ass, and I knew he felt it.



His hand was on my lower back again and I felt him push the tip of his cock between my pussy lips. I was so wet, he just slid right in. He was trying to make his cock wet for my ass, but all I could think about was his cock rubbing against my clit. I pushed my hips back on him, I wanted him to slide deeper. He spanked my ass cheek hard again. He knew what I was doing and he pulled away.



His hands were back on my ass cheeks pulling them apart and then pushing them together. This time I could feel his cock - the tip right on my asshole, hard and wet. He pulled my ass cheeks apart and didn't let go. He used his grip on me to hold me down as he pushed into me. I could feel my asshole being stretching open and a burning pain consumed me. It seemed to spread all over my already overheated body. I was breathing hard. He was too big. I felt like he was ripping me apart. It was too much.



"Please I can't take it. Its too big. It hurts so bad. Please, Daddy," I begged. Tears running down my cheeks.



"Shut the fuck up. You can take it and you will take it. Every inch of Daddy's cock in your tight asshole."



The pain was so intense, I started sobbing. He kept pushing his big hard cock deeper into my asshole, inch by inch tearing me open. I pushed my face into the bed, biting down on the covers trying not to scream. Finally, I felt his balls pressing into the back of my thighs. His entire cock was buried in my ass. I was breathing hard. My ass was burning. A sweat broke out all over my entire body.



He slowly started to pull back. I held my breath waiting for my asshole to be free of him. He stopped right before he was all the way out, just his head was inside. He paused for a second and started pushing in again. My sobbing subsided but tears were still running down my cheeks. I lay there as he slowly fucked my ass.

Either the pain was becoming less or I was becoming numb to it. My ass was still burning but underneath that was a familiar feeling. I found myself waiting for that moment when he was deep inside me. I felt full and strangely satisfied - to a point where I missed his cock when he pulled out and craved the pain of him pushing into me again. I closed my eyes and just gave into these strange new sensations.

The only sound in the room was both of us panting hard, until I heard the door open. His friends were back in the room. They were watching while he fucked me in the ass. I couldn't see them but I could now hear their heavy breathing too. My face started heating up. I was embarrassed. I didn't want them to see me like this. I pushed my shoulders into the bed in an effort to get away. I tried to pull my hands apart but the belt was tied too tight.



He paused and slapped my sore ass again. I cried out in surprise. It stung but was nothing like the pain I had just felt. He was balls deep inside me and my ass clenched around him for a second. The sensation was making my pussy wet.



Suddenly, he grabbed my elbows and pulled me up so I kneeling in front of him, my knees wide, my back against his chest, with my hands trapped between our bodies. He wrapped his arm around waist holding me close while his cock was still deep in my ass. He used his other hand to move the hair from my face and then wrapped it around my jaw. I was forced to look straight ahead at his friends.



They were both standing there naked, stroking their hard cocks. My body was tense and rigid. My mind was racing.

I couldn't believe he took my anal virginity.

I couldn't believe his friends were watching him fuck me like this.

I couldn't believe it was turning them on.

I couldn't believe it was turning me on.



His arm around my waist moved to my pussy, cupping me and massaging me.



"Be a good little girl and cum hard for Daddy." he whispered in my ear.All I could do was nod my head. I needed to cum so badly.



His rough fingers found my swollen throbbing clit and rubbed it hard. I screamed, cumming almost instantly. My orgasm felt like it went on forever. I squeezed my eyes shut. My nipples were rock hard. My legs felt like jelly. If his hand wasn't around my throat I would have fallen over. My head was the only part of my body I could move. It rolled around on my shoulders from side to side. I pressed it back against his shoulder, unable to handle the violent spasms overtaking my body. The whole time my ass was clenching hard, gripping his big hard cock inside me.



He bite into my shoulder hard while his body went completely rigid and still. After a minute, he pulled out of me. He held me steady on my knees, while he undid the belt around my hands. I brought my arms in front of me, feeling a bit shy remembering that his friends were still watching me. He reached around me and massaged my sore wrists, his hands moving up my arms to massage my shoulders. I could feel his hard cock poking me in the back. He kissed my shoulder where he had bitten me while I looked at his friends still stroking their hard cocks.


I suddenly felt very empty. I was surrounded by all these big cocks that were hard for me. And it was turning me on.

"Tell us what you want baby," he whispered in my ear.

"I want you all you," I said without hesitating.

One of friends lay down on the bed, on his back with his dick sticking straight up.

"Get on and ride him" he whispered in my ear. He got off the bed and I moved towards his friend. I climbed on top of him and lowered myself down, his cock sliding into my wet, sore pussy. His friend reached up and grabbed my tits, squeezing them and rubbing my nipples with his thumbs. I sat for a few seconds, tilting my head back and closing my eyes, enjoying the feeling of having my tits played with and a hard cock in my pussy. I lifted my hips up and sunk down on his cock again. And again. I rocked my hips, grinding down on him faster. I had a steady rhythm that hurt a little but felt amazing.

His other friend got on the bed too and kneeled beside me. I looked at his dick, the head was already wet. I leaned closer, grabbed his cock and shoved it in my mouth. I sucked him in deep, cupping his balls. I heard him groan and I smiled. I could feel my pussy getting wetter.

After a few minutes, I felt him get behind me. I sat up straight. I slowed down my grind on his friend's cock and had my hand wrapped around his other friend's cock. He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me forward a bit. I rested my other hand on his friend's chest to steady myself. His hands were on hips and then moved to my ass, pressing my cheeks down and spreading them apart. I felt him press his cock into my asshole. My ass still hurt from before but I didn't realize how much I missed feeling him there. He held my hips still and he pushed all the way in while his friend's cock was deep in my pussy.

The feeling was unlike anything I've ever felt before.

I felt everything clench -- my pussy and my ass -- around their hard cocks and it felt amazing. I could feel them both stretching me open and rubbing me on the inside. The sensation was enough to take my breath away and make my body feel weak with pleasure. He pulled out of my ass slowly. I ground down on his friend's cock needing to feel him deep in my pussy. I lifted my hips up and pressed back on his cock in my ass at the same time he thrust forward. We continued this rhythm of them filling my pussy and ass with their big cocks.

I was still holding onto the cock of his other friend. He put his hand at the back of my head and gently pulled my head over to his cock. I licked the side of it and sucked on the head, swirling my tongue around it aggressively. I took him into my mouth and sucked on him, trying my best to take him in as far as I could.

I had big hard cocks in my mouth, pussy and ass. And it felt exhilarating. I didn't feel like myself. I felt like a wild slut with not a care in the world. Just eager to please Daddy and his friends, and greedy for all the intense pleasure they were giving me.

I felt his friend I was grinding on jerk his hips, he was going to cum soon. I stopped sucking his other friend and used my hand to jerk him off while I ground my hips down hard and fast. I felt his hot cum shoot inside me. Even though he had just cum, I could feel his cock still hard inside of my pussy.

He moved behind me readjusting his position. His hands on my lower back pushed my body down and then moved to my hips, holding me down. He thrust into my ass hard. One of his hands moved to my shoulder and he started pounded into my ass over and over again. I cried out in surprise. My ass had never been used like this before. And I could still feel his friend's cock inside my pussy.

My ass was sore and it hurt but I didn't want him to stop. His fingers on my shoulder and hip dug into me painfully and I felt him shoot his cum deep inside my ass. He rested his head on my shoulder for a minute before pulling off and climbing off the bed. He helped me off his friend and I climbed off the bed too. He disappeared into the bathroom.

His other friend also got off the bed, the one I was sucking off. He came around the bed and dragged the other single couch to the middle of the room. He grabbed my hand and led me over to it. He positioned me so I was kneeling widely on the seat cushion and leaning over the back of the couch facing away from them with my ass slightly sticking out.

I kneeled there on display while they all stood behind me. I could feel their cum leaking out of my pussy and asshole, running down the inside of my thighs. I looked over my shoulder and they were all staring at it. And stroking their cocks.

His friend who hadn't cum yet, came up behind me. He thrust his cock straight into my pussy. I didn't think my pussy could take any more. It was swollen and sore and wet from my arousal - and also his friend's cum. I'm sure it felt so hot and wet and tight. I held onto the back of the couch while he thrust in and out of my pussy. He pulled out right before he came, shooting his cum all over my pussy and ass.

I stood up and faced them. I felt like a hot, sticky mess. Cum all over my pussy, ass and thighs. But not where I wanted it the most -- on my face. I got onto my knees.

They stood all around me, hands stroking their cocks again. He was standing right in front of me and his friends were on either side of me. I looked up at him, he was watching me and I smiled. I grabbed his friends' cocks one in each hand and took over stroking them. I leaned over to one and gave it a long, slow lick. I tasted his cum and a little bit of me. I licked him clean. And reached over and did the same thing to his other friend. I held onto to both of their cocks and jerked them off.

I leaned forward to lick his cock - my favourite. I loved that I always struggled to get it into my mouth. He tasted clean but I missed the taste of his cum. I sucked him deep while my hands jerked off his friends.

I felt one of his friends ready to cum. I sat up straight so he could aim his dick at my face. His cum shot out landing on my cheek and and neck and a little in my hair. A few seconds later his other friend came too, covering the other side of my face with his cum.

I looked up at him, the sides of my face covered in his friends' cum. But I was dying for his cum. I went back to sucking him. I wanted to make him cum so badly. I needed to taste it in my mouth and feel it on my face. I used my hands to jerk him off while I sucked on the tip and then took him into the back of my throat. I gagged a little bit but kept on going. He pulled out and shot his cum all over my face -- in my hair, my eyes, my open mouth and down my chin. I looked up at him and he was staring at my mouth. I used my finger to wipe some of his cum off my chin and then sucked it clean.

He helped me up and led me to the bathroom. He had a hot bubble bath waiting for me. But he took me to the shower first so I could quickly rinse off. He helped me climb into the jacuzzi and he left me in there. I didn't realize how tired I was until I sat down. The hot water felt so great on my sore body. Everywhere hurt, my pussy, my ass cheeks, my asshole, random parts of my body where their hands grabbed and dug into me. But I craved and loved this sore feeling. I wouldn't be surprised if I had bruises all over my body tomorrow - I didn't mind, I liked looking at them. They would be a small reminder of this wild night that I'll always remember.

12