A Wild Weekend (Pt. 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pen quickly climbed off of the older woman as Pam moved into position. On her hands and knees Pam finally spoke, "I..., I'm ready Pen. You can fuck me now." Pen smiled, really enjoying this older woman. Pam was thin, with small breasts that she had quickly learned were very sensitive. A shapely ass that was currently pointed at her, a slim figure with a perfect waist. Pen placed the fake cock and Pam's opening once more and slowly, gently, slid it into her. "Oh..., yes. Gosh yes." Pam moaned as Pen began to slowly fuck her. The dildo that Pen pushed in and out of her pussy was larger than she was used to, but not so huge that she could not enjoy it.

"Do you like that? Are you okay Pam?"

"Y-yes. Oh yes..., it feels so good." Pen grasped her hips as she pumped in and out of Pamela's wet pussy. "Jesus Pen. I..., I am going to cum again." Pen looked down and as expected she saw Pam's cum coating the dildo pushing in and out of her pussy. "Yeees, oh God, yes. I..., oh God. C-cumming..., oh cumming Pen..." Pen smiled, enjoying the fact that Pam was cumming for the first time with a woman. It was all she could do to stop from calling out. It was Pam that continued, "God..., I am..., it feels so fucking good." Pam then sort of fell to the bed, the toy popping out of her pussy as she did so. "Wow, I can't believe I just did that."

Pen laughed and replied, "Well, I think you had a good time. Now it's my turn. So, who wants to eat my pussy?"

Chapter Two: Ced, Brian, and Terence

For the next couple of hours, the ladies taught Pam how to satisfy, and how to have fun with another woman. Pam was a quick learner and enjoyed the evening. But, with alcohol, they all fell into a fitful and naked sleep on the two beds. Very early Pam arose and took a shower followed by the other three ladies. Surprisingly, she was not embarrassed at all, she kissed all three of the girls and then headed to her first seminar. The other two teachers did not have a seminar or class until later. Missy thanked everyone for a fun night, but she had to go. She had work that day and gave her number to Britney. They had seemed to hit it off.

They spent the day in separate classes, but they had made plans to go out to a fancy restaurant in the early evening. It had taken a lot of cajoling for Pam to convince the other two ladies to let her pay for the dinner. Earlier that day Pam had made a reservation but as they arrived it was obvious that the restaurant had been overbooked. The Maîtred' apologized profusely and directed them to the bar where the restaurant would pay for a free drink while they waited. They had just arrived at the bar when a black gentleman came up to the three ladies. "Hey, I overheard what happened to you guys. We have a big table over here with plenty of room. Would you ladies like to join us?" He glanced over at two other black men who were at a table and stood as the gentleman who invited them continued. "I'm Tom, those two over there are Cedrick, or Ced, and Brian. I promise we don't bite."

Britney was about to demure, but Pam quickly interrupted before she could. The older of the three at fifty, Pam supposed that the guys might be more interested in the younger girls, but he did notice that the one who invited the ladies to dinner, had checked her out as he approached them. An arm on Britney's she said, "Sure. We'd love to. Beats sitting here at the bar for who knows how long."

Tom smiled and offered his arm to Pam in a gentlemanly fashion and Pam smiled and looped her arm through the proffered appendage. Pen shrugged and grabbed Britney's hand and the pair of young women followed Tom and Pam to the table.

Once at the table, Tom arranged them boy-girl. Ced at one end, next to him he sat Pen. Cedrick, who appeared to be the oldest of the trio of black men, was attracted to Pen from the outset. Next to them, Pen sat Brian and then Britney. Pam noticed that Brian was staring hard at Britney. Little did he know that she was a lesbian and not interested in men. Finally, Tom sat next to Britney and then Pam was on the opposite end, the end closest to the entry doors to the restaurant.

As for Tom, Pam thought that he was very hot. All through the dinner she flirted with him, and not just him. She made comments to both of the other gentlemen as well. Pen flirted some, but she was a bit more nervous and a bit less friendly than Pam. At one point Tom leaned in and whispered into Pam's ear, "So, do you think the three of you might want to come back to our room? I have the Penthouse suite at the hotel and casino next door." Pam had become aware that the men were well off. That the hotel room they had was the Penthouse suite did not surprise Pam.

"Hey, I have to use the restroom. Come on ladies, let's go powder our nose, as they say." The guys let the girls out and the ladies headed to the restroom. All three ladies went to the bathroom and then stood in front of the mirrors above the sinks, washing their hands and fixing their make-up. Pam normally put on very little make-up, just enough to accent her looks.

They were about to leave when Pam grabbed Pen's arm, "Tom invited us up to their suite. He has the Penthouse and I have never been to a Penthouse suite. Have you guys?" Pam was trying to convince her new friends by talking about the fancy room. She hoped it would work.

"I'm not sure, Pam. We just met these guys..." It was Pen who spoke first.

"Yeah, Pam. I mean..., I know you are into these guys, but... I am a lesbian. I mean, I know you like these guys. But, where will it lead?"

"Hey, Britney," Pam responded. "Okay, yeah, I like these guys. But, we'll be careful. We won't drink booze unless we pour it ourselves from bottles they drank from. I mean, I doubt that these young guys want anything from me except some conversation. Tom said we might play cards. I mean I want to go with these guys. See what happens..."

The other two ladies took a bit more cajoling but they both decided to go along with Pam, but they would be careful. Once they returned to the table Pam explained that the ladies had agreed to go with them. As it turned out, Tom had a car service and he had a limousine waiting out front for them. Tom also paid for their meal and none of the ladies argued with him.

Chapter 3: The game of cards

They arrived at the room and the ladies were impressed. The room was all tan and brown, with a long carpet that led from the door to the huge bedroom in the back of the place. On either side were fancy chairs that were more for looks than actual seating. To the right, between two of those chairs that fronted a glass wall, there was a glass door that led to an entertainment chamber. In the middle of the room was a beautiful inlaid glass table. Many colored stones were inside the glass, Around the room were small tables with statuettes that were probably copies of more valuable statuettes.

The table was rectangular with six chairs. Across from the glass-walled room was another door leading onto a patio, glass-encased, with two tables, and four chairs around each of them. The tables were rectangular, so the group decided to move them together and sit around them, a bit more space. All these chairs had soft cushions and backrests and were adjustable for comfort.

Tom ordered food and then offered to pour a drink. Pam immediately said, "It's not that we don't trust..., we just don't know you guys. Whatever you pour, bring the bottles out here and pour in front of us. I'll take Gin and tonic if that is in the bar." Tom was more than willing to oblige and they all sat down with a drink, the dark lights twinkling from the beautiful sky view from the city.

Pam had stood with a drink in hand. The beautiful older woman was looking out through the floor-to-ceiling glass windows when Brian walked up next to her. "So, what do you think of the view?"

"Oh, I could get used to this." They both laughed as the others finished up their food. Tom then ordered some snacks from room service and they all sat down at the tables to wait for them. Pam then said, "So, are you trying to fatten us up?"

Tom replied, "No..., you three have been such lovely company, I..., we just decided to treat you right. I hope you guys are having a good time."

Pen answered, "Well, I am. This place..., this room is incredible. Amazing. I wonder what the bedroom looks like."

Brian replied with a grin on his face, "Well..., maybe we can check that out later." There were a few giggles around the table, but no one said much more.

It was Tom who then chimed in, "How about some cards? Anyone want to play some cards?"

Pen then said, "How about some poker? I love poker."

Ced answered, "We don't want to take your money. I mean, Tom here is rich so ya know..."

Pam had no idea where it came from, maybe it was because she was on her third drink and she was bouncing in her chair. "First, I have to find your bathroom. I gotta pee. The second, when I get back how about if we make the odds even? How about strip poker?"

She grinned, stood from her chair and almost lost her footing. Tom grabbed her, "Hey, are you okay?"

"Hell yes! Never felt better," she replied. "Now get those cards while I empty my bladder."

No one had replied to her gambit. It was obvious that the guys would love to play, but neither Britney nor Pen had said a word since Pam suggested strip poker. Ced had a few decks of cards still in the wrapper and he brought one out and began to unwrap it. Pam walked up, her bladder emptied, as Ced was shuffling those cards. It was Tom who asked, "Did you mean what you said, Pam? How do you other ladies feel about strip poker."

Pen immediately answered, "Oh, I'm game. Sounds like fun."

Britney then said, "Hey, guys. Okay, I know you want to see us naked, but..., I am a lesbian. Not into guys. So I am not so sure."

Pen then said, "Oh, c'mon. No one is going to make you do anything you don't want to do. Right guys?"

All three guys shook their heads, "Of course not," Tom replied. "But, I am sure the guys would not mind a little eye candy Britney."

"Okay, I'll go along with this as long as no one tries anything with me." She winked and then said, "Unless Pen or Pam wants to." They all laughed at that one and it seemed to lower the temperature in the room. At least for a bit.

It was Pam who said, "Okay, seven articles of clothing. The ante each round is one piece of clothing. The winner gets to keep his or hers and you can bet more if you are brave. But, if you don't match the bet, you still have to take off the ante."

"Uh, how about six?" Tom said.

"Seven," Pam replied. "If you only have six on everyone in this room is wearing jewelry so however many pieces of jewelry one is wearing to make it to seven is fine. I want this to last. Everyone agreed?"

Everyone did and then Ced shuffled a couple of more times. "Dealer chooses the game?" Everyone agreed. "Okay, just five card draw this first hand. Nothing special, nothing wild." Ced then dealt the cards to the six players.

As luck would have it, the first hand went to Brian and no one bet more than the anti so everyone but Brian was down to six articles of clothing. The group went clockwise around the table so the next hand was dealt by Britney. Again, no one was brave enough to bet a second piece of clothing and as luck would have it Britney won.

Everyone laughed as Britney had a big grin on her face. Tom dealt the cards this time and still no one bet an extra article of clothing. It was probably a good thing, as Brian once again won. The next hand was Pam's deal. She drew a pair of Queens and decided to be brave. She bet an extra article of clothing before the first draw. Brian immediately folded as did Britney and Ced. That left Tom, Pam, and Pen. Pam did not draw that third Queen, but she did draw a pair of sixes. She decided to stand on those cards as did the other two. Tom won with three eights leaving both Pam and Pen down to their bras and underwear.

"Oh, nice," Tom commented looking over at Pam and Pen. "I think one of you is going to be naked very soon." Everyone laughed. They could all see Pen was a little nervous, Britney was relieved and it was obvious Pam, on her fourth drink, was flush. With excitement or nervousness, it was difficult to tell.

Brian dealt the next hand. Brian was confident as he had only had to remove a ring and a shoe. No one around the table decided to bet more than the ante until it came back to Brian. "I am going to raise everyone another piece of clothing." There were groans at the table as he did this. Pen, down to her bra and undies decided to call the bet. She would either win or be naked. Ced folded, leaving him down to two pieces of clothing. Britney also folded leaving her in her undies, her top, and her bra. Tom also decided to call the bet, but Pam folded, leaving her topless. Yes, everyone in the room commented and Pam just laughed.

As luck would have it Pen won the hand so no one was out of the game yet. Pen still in her bra and panties, Ced had a shirt and shorts on, hiding his hard cock under the edge of the table. Britney still had on undies, her blouse, and her bra. The big black stud Tom blushed if anyone were paying attention. He was down to his underwear and shirt. He could not help but glance over at Pam, her smallish breasts with nipples protruding for all to see. Brian had the most clothing, underwear, pants, and a shirt and he had kept on a necklace.

Chapter 4: A different type of game

Now it was Pen's turn to deal. She was less nervous now, seeing Pam half naked. Tom was dealt a pair of aces. He could not help himself, he immediately bet a second piece of clothing. As Pam only had her undies left, that would be good enough. Everyone called him and there was a lot of laughter. Who would be losing what?

Ced won the hand. That meant that Pam and Pen were now naked, and Britney was down to her undies. All the men commented on her very nice D-cup breasts and Pam mentioned that she was a bit jealous.

That left Brian now in his undies, Ced with his underwear and a shirt, and Britney with just her panties on. As Ced dealt the next hand, Pam moved a bit closer, sliding her chair towards Tom, and brought her hand to his lap. Everyone at the table could guess what she was doing as she grasped his cock, her arm moving up and down. Tom sort of jumped and said, "Oooo, okay. Oh, God." Everyone laughed again. Before the next hand could be played, Pam stood up, naked before the crowd, and grasped Tom's hand as she headed towards the bedroom. Tom just followed, very obediently.

As luck would have it, Ced won that last hand leaving Britney and Brian both naked. Pen then stood up and walked into the bedroom Pam and Tom had walked to just a couple of minutes previous. When she got to the door she overheard their conversation.

"You don't have to do this. We..., I did not invite you ladies back to your room for this."

"Are you saying you don't want me?" As she said this she leaned in close, her body against Tom's. She could feel his hardness against her leg. Pen just watched, staring at the pair of probable lovers.

He did not answer the question, but asked one of his own, "You're married, right?"

"I am... But my husband has permitted me to have some fun. I promise."

"Does that fun include fucking another man?"

"Okay, let me be honest here. Not just a man. I have never been fucked by a black man. Also, don't be offended, but I am hoping for more than one black man to fuck me tonight."

Tom then smiled at her. He leaned down and brought his mouth to hers and kissed her eagerly. His cock twitched against her leg causing Pam to moan into his mouth as their tongues intertwined. Breaking their kiss, sort of pushing him back with her hands while catching her breath. "Okay, but first, lie back. I want to suck that cock of yours. I have never sucked a black cock, nor one quite as big."

Tom immediately did as she asked and climbed onto the back and lay back. The room had three beds, two of which were normally part of the large bedroom. Both were Queens, but there was a third bed probably a double that had been brought into the room. It was placed on the farther end of the room to the right, a bit apart from the two queen beds. It was the closest to the door that Tom had laid back on, smiling and grasping his cock, pumping it up and down.

Pam climbed onto the bed and spread his legs, noting the fact that he was not overly hairy. Not that she minded that. His cock at full attention, on her elbows, she grasped his cock in her fist. She lay mostly flat on the bed as she began to stroke it up and down. She happened to look back at this point and noticed Pen standing just inside the door on one side, and as she looked Brad stepped into the room on the other side of the door. Pam lifted her ass, and moved up to her knees, pumping up and down on Tom's very hard cock. She made a motion with her head for Brad to come to the bed. Brad understood so he climbed onto the bed behind Pam.

Brad quickly placed himself on his knees behind the older woman. Pen had moved to the middle bed watching Pam and Tom. It was at this point the last two, Ced and Britney entered the room. Pen slid up to the top of the bed, Ced sat near her and then Britney sat on the other side of Ced, closest to the door. While they got comfortable, Brad ran his hand across Pen's slit, just as she brought her mouth to Tom's cock, her tongue swirling around just the first third of his member. "Are you sure you want me to fuck you, Pam?"

She momentarily removed her mouth from Tom's cock and looked back at Brad. "If you don't put your cock in me, I am sure Ced will oblige."

Brad needed no more encouragement, so he grasped her by the sides of her lovely ass. Leaning forward, using just his body, his waist, he placed his cock against her opening. Looking down at that fine ass, he slipped his cock inside her, moving slowly, barely penetrating her body. "God..., are you okay Pam?"

Once again she lifted her head from the cock in her mouth, "I said..., fuck me, Brad."

Brad leaned to one side and looked around where Pam was engulfing more and more of his friend's cock. As he did, he began to push his member, deeper with each stroke into Pam's very ready cunt. He heard her moan around the cock in her mouth and said, "Oh..., you like that Pam?" She answered yes around the cock in her mouth, not completely legible, but everyone in the room understood her response.

As this happened Pen leaned over and grasped Ced's very hard cock. She was back against the bed, leaning on the headboard but then leaned into Ced who was next to her. He looked at her, "Are you going to suck that for me Pen?" She did not respond but brought her mouth to his cock. At the same time, on the other side of her, Britney brought her hand between Pen's legs and spread them. Very quickly she had two fingers running up and down her slit, teasing her as Pen sucked on Ced's cock.

Meanwhile, Brad was about to lose it. "S-sorry, I..., I am going to cum already. F-fuck Pam, you keep squeezing my..., squeezing me with your muscles. I..., no condom."

She once again removed her mouth for a couple of seconds, still stroking Tom's cock. "Y-your clean, right?"

"Yes..., yes, of, of course."

Tom interjected, his face red because of Pam's attention on his manhood, "We..., we are safe. Ced is married. J-just his wife. S-sex I mean. They accuse me of being a prude. You are the first woman I have touched..., who has touched me in over a year."

Just before she took half of Tom's cock into her mouth she said, "Now fuck me, Brad. Please fuck me hard."

"Okay, Pam. I am going to cum now Pam. I am going to fill up your pussy. Are..., are you ready Pam? H-here I go. Fuck..., cumming... Cumming Pam. How God yes..., cumming. Cumming so hard..., so fucking hard."