A Wild Weekend (Pt. 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam could feel it. She could feel his cum squirting inside her. She had long fantasized about fucking a black man. His cum squirted inside her making her feel as hot as she had ever been. She felt every pump of his cum into her body and it just made her want more. More cock, more sex, more cum. Pam had a hard time concentrating on Tom's dick, the pumping by Brad, and the way he moved her back and forth on the bed caused her to move off of his cock with her mouth. Still, she tried to pump his cock, but lost rhythm a few times. But she tried, wanting to please Tom.

Brad finished, "Fuck, that was amazing. I am so sorry Pam. I was way too quick."

Before she could respond Tom said, "Stop, Pam. I want to fuck you too."

Pam climbed up and began to slide up his body. Some of Brad's cum, along with her juices, leaked onto Tom's upper legs and then dripped some on his cock. "Sorry, I am a mess, Tom."

"I don't care. Fuck me, Pam."

Pam went up onto one foot, her knee bent. She then grasped Tom's cock, his larger cock, and put it at her opening. Slowly she lowered that leg, his large cock sliding inside her. "Oh, God. Your..., your cock feels so good."

Pam then placed her hands on his body, his stomach, as she began to pump up and down on his fat member. "Fuck..., your pussy feels so good. So fucking good Pam. God, yes, so fucking good. Fuck me Pam, fuck me."

Pam smiled leaning forward onto her bent arms, placed on the bed next to his body. Her face she brought to his, inches away. "Your cock is so nice, Tom, so nice." They kissed and he dropped his hands and grasped her ass, assisting her, gripping her beautiful bottom, gripping her, making her fuck up and down on his rigid manhood. Momentarily breaking their kiss she said, "So..., do you like that pussy, Tom?"

"Oh God yes..., but I can't take it anymore." Brad had moved to the third bed to recuperate and at this point, Tom pushed her off of him. He moved her to her back and climbed on top of her. "I want to fuck you now, Pam. I mean really fuck you."

As he slid his cock back inside her she looked up at him. "Yes baby, yes Tom. Fuck me good."

Her arms were around his neck while he slowly entered her pussy. He then grabbed her arms, her wrists, from around him and pinned her to the bed. Suddenly he seemed to read, to understand what the woman taking his cock wanted. "You want me to fuck you, Pam? Are..., are you a slut Pam? Right now are you taking my cock like a good cock sleeve?"

"Oh God yes, fuck yes Tom. Fucking use me. God yes, fuck see if you can get your big c-cock into me. Sink that monster deep into me."

Tom growled like an animal, pumping his cock in and out of this very hot and beautiful woman. He arched his back, pumping her pussy, shoving his cock into her pussy. In and out, using her now as that is what she wanted. To be used, to be fucked. "Oh..., fuck Pam. Yes, baby. F-fuck. I don't think anyone is getting any sleep tonight. Fuck yes..."

Chapter 5: More fun and games

Pen started to cum from Britney's hand, her very talented hand. She lifted her head from Brad's cock, "Oh..., fuck. Fuck Britney, I am c-cumming. Thank you, Britney, oh God." She made a mess all over Britney's hand and the cover to the bed.

As she finished Brad sort of pushed Pen to the end of the bed. He gently lay next to Britney, very close. "So, I have two good hands," He said with a grin on his face. Pen giggled and climbed to the other side of the bed, the three crowded onto the Queen. "I mean, I can help you."

Pen began to play with Britney's left breast smiling and looking down at her friend. Pen did not say anything, but brought her mouth to Britney's neck and nuzzled, kissing her gently. Meanwhile, Brad's hand caressed Britney's right hip, "I know you are not into guys, but just close your eyes and pretend I am one of your girlfriends."

"Yes, Brit. Let him play with your pussy while I kiss you and squeeze your incredible breasts. Just pretend it is that girl Donna you had the hots for."

"I..., I am not into guys."

"It's just a hand, love. Close your eyes." Britney closed her eyes and Pen nodded at Brad. He nodded in response and began to pet her hip, his fingers moving closer to the promised land. Pen brought her lips to Britney's and they kissed passionately. Brad watched, not moving too quickly so as not to frighten her. Seeing that she was relaxing, hearing Britney moan into Pen's mouth as they kissed, he brought a finger to her slit. Either unconsciously, or because she wanted to, she spread her legs giving him access to her nether region.

Slowly Brad pushed one and then two fingers into her gap. She moaned as Pen moved her mouth to Britney's breast, sucking on her nipple, gently nibbling. "F-fuck. Deeper, faster Brad. N-never thought I would say this to a guy. Fuck me, Brad." Brad did not respond, his head resting on a pillow very close to Britney's. He opened his eyes just in time to see Pen smile at him, then he turned his face lifting just slightly, towards her nether region. Slightly more forcefully, increasing his pace, he began to stab those two fingers in and out of Britney. Pumping her just a bit faster he looked back and Pen. Their eyes met, Pen still sucking on the nipple of Britney's ample left breast. She lifted her face and lipped at Brad, Fuck her. I think she will let you fuck her.

He nodded his head no and lipped in response, No way, she is a lesbian, she does not want that.

Suddenly pen intoned, "Let him fuck you, Brit. Keep your eyes closed, just think of it as a dildo." Britney moaned but did not respond. Brad kept pumping, her pussy very wet. He thought to himself I would not mind fucking this girl at all. But Brad would never force a girl, so he was reluctant to even attempt to have sex with her. Aside from that, there were two willing girls in the room. "Come on, Brit. Keep your eyes closed. Move Brad," Brit motioned for him to move off of the bed. Pen then grabbed her friend's legs and pushed them back. She nodded her head at Brad. He shrugged and climbed onto the bed in a squatting position. "Are you ready, baby?" Her eyes still closed she reluctantly shook her head yes. "God ahead Brad. She is willing. Just go slow. Britney has never had a cock inside her."

Brad moved, his hand on his cock as hard as it had ever been with the anticipation of having sex with this beautiful young teacher. Brad said, "Are you sure, Britney? I don't want to force you." Again, no words, but she shook her head yes. Brad then placed his cock at her opening, still in that squatting position, he gently pushed his cock into her extremely wet pussy. "Oh..., yes. B-Britney..., are you okay?"

"Not..., not like any dildo I have felt before. It's..., it's fleshy."

Brad stopped, he did not want to be that guy. "I can stop, Britney. I don't want to hurt you."

"Now..., now wouldn't that be cruel. No, Brad, fuck me. I guess I need to do this. For threesomes. Fuck me Brad, just go slow." At this point, she opened her eyes and looked at Brad. She did something that surprised both Brad and Pen. She motioned with her hands for him to move close to her. His cock still inside her, Britney spread her legs, inviting him to lay atop her. He understood and moved into position, his arms extended at her sides. He looked down at her, "Did I say stop? Fuck me, Brad. Please fuck me. Suck my tit, I know you want to."

Pen was in shock. Britney had never done anything like this. She wondered if it might be the alcohol. As she watched, transfixed, he began to pump her and brought his mouth to the opposite breast, her right one. "Mmm," she moaned. "Kiss Penelope. Please kiss me."

Pen could see she was nervous so she gently brought her lips to her friends as Brad began to pump a bit more forcefully in and out of Britney. She grimaced a couple of times, but she could see that Brit was doing her best to please Brad. Ending their kiss Pen said to Britney, "I know how strong your muscles are, Brit. Squeeze his cock."

"Oh, God," Brad responded almost immediately. His cock was buried inside her pussy now, "Are you trying to break my cock?"

As Brad made his comment, Pen smiled at Britney and her luscious lips. Britney could not help but giggle in response to Brad's comment, "It does not, does not feel like any dildo I have ever had inside me, Brad."

He looked into her eyes, "Is it okay, Britney?"

"Yes..., I still like girls..., but yes, it's okay. I think I want it harder Brad. Can..., can you. Can you do that?" He smiled down at her and began to pump her a bit harder. It was all Brad could do to not cum. Her beautiful eyes, her nice round breasts, the way she was moving against him. It all made him want to cum. "Even h-harder Brad. Fuck me. Pound my clit so I can cum, Brad."

"Oh..., God, Britney. I need..., I am going to cum."

"Not inside me Brad. I am not on birth control. You can't cum..., cum inside me."

"Oh, God. Okay, Fuck." Brad began to pound her. He could not help himself. Her pussy was so tight and she was so beautiful. "Fuck, I..., I want you to cum." He gritted, holding himself back with herculean effort. He brought his mouth very close to hers and she wrapped her arms around him and brought his lips to hers. Britney was kissing a man, also a new experience for her. At the same time, she felt her first orgasm with a man inside her. It was good. A good thing. Why had she been so afraid of this? As the words crossed her mind, he broke their kiss. He pulled his cock out of her, "S-sorry, oh God, fuck," he grunted while he sprayed his cum across her pubic hairs and her belly.

Britney laughed, she could see her cum on his cock. "Did I do that Brad?"

"Oh God yes you did," Brad said in response. "You were wonderful, Britney. I hope you are alright."

In response, as he had finished pumping his cum onto her body, she pulled him to her, his body against her, his cum smearing on his stomach and chest. He did not care, he kissed this woman passionately and wondered if he would ever get to fuck her again.

Chapter 6: The fun continues

While the trio started their encounter Tom continued to pound away at Pam's pussy with his large cock. "Oh..., fuck Tom. F-fuck..., I am cumming on your c-cock. Cumming so hard. So fucking h-hard." Tom felt her release as she squeezed his cock extremely hard with her orgasm. Tom's cock is large enough any woman taking it can't help but orgasm at the feel of him stabbing in and out of her. "Yes..., yes, yes Tom. Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

Tom felt it. The release, the release of his cum into her body. "Fuck, Pam. C-cumming. Oh God, I am cumming. Yes, baby, I am cumming, cumming so fucking hard." Spray after spray of his semen shot into the beautiful older woman. There must have been over a half dozen sprays of his juice into Pam. He would never forget this. This incredible coupling. This woman knew how to fuck.

The two finally came down from their high. They watched as the trio on the second bed finished their sexual encounter. On the far bed, Brad was watching the entire thing, his cock in his hand once again very hard. It was Pam who spoke, "Tom, can you get me something to clean up?"

Tom grinned and headed to the huge bathroom that was attached to the bedroom on the left. As he made his way there he heard Britney call out, "Me too. Get me something to clean up. Ced made a mess of me."

Tom, ever the gentleman, returned to the room with some wet rags and a couple of towels. "Shall I order room service?" Tom asked. Everyone immediately nodded their heads yes. It was Britney who first started to dress so Tom said, "Hey, we have all seen each other naked. Can't we just leave it that way? I love watching you three beautiful women..."

Britney hesitated but with encouragement from the other women she acquiesced. The six horny people sat around the same table they had been playing cards. Tom answered the door in a robe and pulled the cart into the room telling the waiter that there was someone not decent and that he would return the cart after the food was set out.

The food was surprisingly good fair for a hotel. But this was a five-star hotel and Pam and the other ladies had never been in a place quite as high-end. They all enjoyed the food and then suddenly Cel picked up Pam and carried her to the bedroom. Pam laughed on the way, and reached down, stroking his cock as he lay her on the bed. "I think you need to get fucked again."

He started to climb on top of her as the others came into the room but then Pam said, "Wait, I want to try something. I'll be right back." Pam ran out and grabbed something from her purse. A bottle of lube which she brought back into the room. "Lay back, Cel." She said and then turned to Brad. She squirted some of the lube onto her hand and then lathered his cock as she kissed him with fervent desire, moaning into his mouth. Pam then turned around to Brad, leaned over the bed across Ced's legs, and said, "Now lube my ass. Don't be shy, put a good amount in there." Brad was more than happy to oblige, squirting a goodly amount onto his hand, and then as she spread her cheeks for him, he pushed it into her ass. "Thanks," she said and then climbed onto the bed. In one swift motion, her pussy hot a ready, she slid down onto his cock. "Fuck..., so good. Now Ced..., put your cock in my ass. I want you both to fuck me."

Brad grinned, sort of straddling Ced's legs as Pam leaned forward, her arms bent on either side of him. Brad hunted, finally getting his cock into position. He was gentle. He slowly pushed his cock inside her. Pam was not used to a cock in her ass, so she said, "Slow Brad. Fuck..., I am so filled up. Wait, I have to get used to you both."

As this was happening Tom directed Britney to lay back so that Pen could eat her pussy. Tom climbed behind Pen and the beautiful young teacher intoned, "Gentle Tom, that thing is huge." Tom grinned and placed the tip of his cock at her opening just as she began to lick up and down on Britney's very wet slit. He too went slow, pushing his manhood into her waiting cunt. "F-fuck, you are tight, Pen. Oh God, so tight."

Pen groaned at the monster of a cock being pushed into her pussy. "Oh, God. Damn, you are big Tom. S-so fucking big."

Britney grabbed her roughly by her hair, "Back to work, Pen. Suck my pussy you bitch." Everyone in the room was a bit shocked, but no one contradicted Britney's words. "You let a man fuck me tonight, so you better make me cum good."

Pen lifted her head for a moment and said, "That's well, English teacher." At that, everyone laughed as Britney slammed her face back into her hot and wanton pussy. "Fuck, yes, like that Pen. Make me cum with that tongue."

Tom grunted. He had his cock almost completely into the short woman. Everyone in the room could hear her grunt into Britney's pussy as Tom began to increase his speed. Still, he held back, wanting Britney to be able to cum before he pounded away on Pen's tight pussy. "Fuck, so good. You ladies are the fucking best. Oh, God, so fucking hot."

As if on cue Britney screamed, "F-fuck..., cumming. Oh yes, Pen. Suck my cum. Yes..., oh God yes. Shit, cumming so hard. FUCKING CUMMING SO HARD!" Over and over she made loud noises, dancing and shaking in the bad, obviously caught in a massive orgasm.

Meanwhile, the two guys pumped away at Pam's ass and pussy. The pair of friends managed to find a rhythm. Pam had been leaning in and kissing Brad at this point. Their mouths separated, "I..., I'm cumming on your cock, Brad. Oh fuck, fuck, I am enjoying... Enjoying this so much. G-God you guys are so hot. So f-fucking hot."

She suddenly felt a warmth, a hotness in her bowels. Brad grunted and said, "F-fuck..., I am c-cumming Pam. I am f-filliing your ass with my cum. Oh God, yes. Y-your ass is so fucking good, so fucking tight. Oh, y-yes Pam. Fuuuuck." Spray after spray of her juices shot into her backside. It was so hot and now she could feel it dripping down her legs, onto Cel, making a mess.

Brad finally pulled out and Cel had to know that the cum being dripped onto him was from his friend. He seemed not to care as he grabbed her hips and lifted her in rhythm making her pussy, her body, pound up and down on her. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Are you..., are you ready for my cum. For my cum baby. Fuck, here..., here goes. Here goes my load. Fuck, Pam, here I go. Here I f-fucking go." He then sprayed Pam's insides for the third time that evening. Spray after spray of his cum shot into her and Pam loved every second of it. It sent her over again, another orgasm overtook her and she squeezed Cedrick's cock inside her. She could feel the warmth of his cum..., could feel him shoot his magic substance inside her.

Done, she rolled off of him. She was a complete mess, cum all over her legs, inside her pussy and ass. It was like being a porn star, a true slut. She had always fantasized about something like this happening and now it had. "Jesus. You guys are hot and I am a complete mess."

Brad replied, "I think we are all a mess." Everyone in the room laughed and then the showers began. Tom went first and then called for clean linens as the others took their showers. Being rich, an overnight maid helped with making the beds as the crew sat out on the patio, enjoying the incredible view from the penthouse.

Though they were all tired after the night's events, they conversed making sure no one was upset, or disturbed about the things that happened. The group of new friends took a nap and then a few hours later things would continue.

It was time for Pam to get up and get ready for work. She would think later, remember the rest of the weekend's events. With a big smile on her face, she headed to take her morning shower.