A Wilde Christmas Ch. 11

Story Info
Wynter's Happy Birthday Continued.
4.8k words
4.71
984
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ever heard of sleeping in?" Jackson mumbled as he joined her on the balcony of the hotel room overlooking the atrium. He looked barely awake as he sat in the chair beside her.

Even after Jackson and Wynter stayed up way until the early morning exploring each other's bodies, she was still up around 7 am. Restlessly, she watched Jackson sleep until she dragged herself out of bed so he wouldn't wake up and catch her staring at him like a psycho. She took the charged digital camera out on the balcony and started transferring the photos she took to her phone. She was admiring the pictures she had of him when he came outside. He was dressed in gray sweatpants and a plain T-shirt, but it didn't stop her mind from remembering how good he looked without his clothes. Or how fun it was to take them off of him...

"I can sleep when I'm dead." She declared, forcing the dirty thoughts out of her head.

"You can play on the camera on the car ride home." He countered sarcastically.

"I'm not playing. I'm transferring all the photos to my phone, using the hotel WiFi. The storage will be clear for your niece and I'll be able to edit them on the car ride home." Wynter explained.

"You have to edit your photos? I know mine were flawless." Jackson boasted, with a cocky smile.

Wynter shook her head, bleakly. "Your photos are proof that photographers are still needed in society."

Jackson chuckled. "Stop hating."

"I'm not! At first, I thought you were trying to take a few bad pictures to prove that just because you can press a button, doesn't mean you can take a good picture, but all of yours are bad. Bad lighting, bad angles, bad shapes, bad lines, all bad." Wynter exaggerated.

"Let me see." He demanded, motioning her to him. She got up, walking to his side to show him a picture that he had taken of her. When she got close, he grabbed her arm, pulling her into his lap.

"Jackson!" She grinned, getting comfortable in his lap as he wrapped his arms around her. He nuzzled against her, leaving a trail of kisses and nips from her exposed shoulder to her neck. She melted into his sensual embrace; she was so caught up in his lips on her skin, that she didn't realize he grabbed the camera from her until he pulled back to take her picture.

"What are you doing?" She covered her face, looking away from the camera. Her makeup was long gone and her wig was a mess due to their shower and late-night escapades. No amount of editing in the world would fix her disheveled look.

"I'm trying to see something." He answered, taking another picture.

"What?" she protested with a smile.

"If the problem is me taking the photos, or you being the subject." He teased.

She laughed, confidently. She knew without a shadow of a doubt he was extremely attracted to her. Even now while she looked like a drowned rat, she could feel him growing hard against her ass as she squirmed in his lap. "It's definitely you." She insisted, putting her hands down and turning to face him.

"Yeah? Show me." He requested, brushing his lips against hers.

"Show you what?" Wynter breathed, aroused.

"Show me your good angles..." He stroked her leg, moving up her thigh. "and the right lighting..." his hand slipped into the waist of her yoga pants. "Your shape and.... What else?" he stopped his hand as he caressed between her thighs, teasingly.

"Lines." She gasped as his finger grazed her wetness. She fidgeted against his hand, wantonly, until he took another picture.

"Damn, that's a good one." He murmured, staring at the camera. Wynter snapped out of it and closed her legs.

"Delete that!" She ordered.

"Not until you show me your lines." He grinned, rubbing harder against her. She gasped and scrambled out of his lap, barely having enough mental willpower to get off the semi-private balcony.

"No!" She exclaimed racing into the room. Jackson chuckled before chasing after her.

Wynter let him catch her and they spent the last couple of hours before checkout learning each other's best angles, shapes, lines, and lighting by taking pictures as they tumbled in bed. Jackson tried to stop her, but she deleted all the images of their hookup. As they packed, she tried to give the camera to him, but he told her there was no way he could give it to his niece after what they did with it. Wynter had a sneaky suspicion that he never intended to give it to his niece, but she had no proof and could understand his logic, so she kept it. They stopped at a cafe for breakfast before driving back to Lucky. Wynter wanted him to go out with her and her cousins that night, but when he didn't ask her about her plans for the day, she left it alone. She thanked and hugged him in the truck when he dropped her off at her Aunt's house.

Wynter immediately went to bed to catch up on her sleep. By the time she woke up, it was late in the afternoon. She immediately hopped in the shower, knowing she needed to do her hair and it would take a few hours. She had washed, blow-dried, straightened, and pinned her thick long hair down to install wavy platinum blonde clip-ins. She was curling her hair when Liberty called to see if she wanted to get ready together at her house. Wynter agreed, packed another bag, and got ready to leave. On her way out, she asked Amira if she heard anything from her dad. When she advised she had not, Wynter wasn't surprised- he didn't respond well to threats. Wynter thanked her for trying, and Amira reminded her he was still on the clock before she made her trip to Houston. Wynter smiled at her before leaving.

At Liberty's house, Wynter asked where Grace and Valentina were, but Liberty informed her Grace and Valentina both had to work, so they would meet them later at the house. Before they got ready, Liberty asked Wynter about her hangout with Jackson. She kept it vague, telling her they went to a hotel and spent the night together. Liberty accepted her version of events and blasted her BBE (Bad Bitch Energy) playlist. They had a pregame party, sipping champagne as they did their hair and make-up and got dressed for the night out.

Wynter felt amazing in the Balmain blazer, white stockings, and matching opera gloves. The only part of her body not covered was her neck and a tiny glimpse of cleavage. The fit of the blazer, the lace stockings, and the satin gloves made the outfit sexy and regal all at the same time. She put her blonde spiral curls in an updo with a few curls left out to frame her face. Her only accessory was the silver snowflake tiara her mom made for her. She and Liberty took pictures and videos on their phones as they got ready. She was editing a video of them transitioning into their looks when her Grandpa called her. He hardly ever called her, so she picked up right away.

"Wynter, I need you to come to your mom's cabin. It's time you took over and I need to show you a few things." Her grandfather said, in a tone that left no room for arguing. Wynter tried to argue anyway- she had no desire to go to her mom's cabin tonight.

"Can it wait 'till tomorrow?"

"It has waited 6 years already. Ownership transferred to you when you turned 18. Your aunt and I have taken care of it, but since you're in Lucky for the foreseeable future, you need to see the cabin to decide what you wanna do with it."

"I know Grandpa, but I'm getting ready to leave with the girls-" Wynter tried again.

"Just stop by on your way out of town. The city can wait for 15 minutes. That's all I need and this is the best time for me." He said, ending the call.

Wynter sighed, aggravated and Liberty asked what was wrong. When she relayed what her grandpa wanted, Liberty offered to call him and tell him they weren't coming. Wynter declined, knowing her grandfather was right- she couldn't keep putting off her responsibilities. He and Amira tried to talk to her about the cabin when she first came back to Lucky, but she didn't want to hear it. All she wanted to do was mourn the loss of the life she thought she would have with Michael before moving on. She was ready to move on and take control of her life. That meant prioritizing her needs, holding herself accountable, and bearing her responsibilities. Liberty texted Grace and Valentina that they had to run an errand, but would be back at Liberty's house soon.

Wynter rode shotgun as Liberty drove her car. Normally they would take an ATV, but they both were wearing dresses so they took Wynter's car down the back roads to the cabin. It was close to the lake, maybe 15 minutes from the ranch. Most of Wynter's memories of her mom were at the cabin- Her mom crafting in the attached studio or tea parties on the massive deck with the view of the lake. Music always played throughout the house and her mom allowed her to dance, sing, run around, and play to her heart's content. It truly was their oasis and the drive stirred up so many memories for her. Wynter was so nostalgic that she didn't notice the multiple cars and ATVs parked outside the cabin or lights illuminating the windows. She was startled when her Grandpa let her in the front door, and "Surprise!" and "Happy Birthday" rang out.

Wynter froze in her tracks at the crowd of people, all wearing white, celebrating and cheering for her. The cabin was transformed into a winter wonderland. Glistening snowflakes, shimmering icicles, and white string light filled the open living room, dining room, and kitchen. Long tables were pushed together in a U-shape and covered with white tablecloths, white linens, white floral centerpieces, and white candles. Touches of silver here and there provided elegance and glamor. It didn't look like the simple, cozy cabin she lived in with her mother. She didn't know how she felt about it.

She didn't have too much time to think it over as her family rushed over to greet her. She kept a smile plastered on her face as she greeted and hugged everyone. She knew her cousins planned the surprise for her, but she couldn't help having mixed feelings about a surprise party at her mom's house. She hadn't been in the house in years, she felt a little weird sharing this moment with so many people. She relaxed when Janet hugged her. Something about her was super comforting and she was soothed having her in her mom's space. Jackson stood off to the side with his brother, sister-in-law, and stepdad. He looked impeccable in fitted white trousers, a v-neck undershirt, and a white Tom Ford shawl-collar cashmere cardigan. She met his eyes after giving him an appreciative glance over. He looked her over again, slowly. They smiled at each other briefly before she was swarmed again by more guests.

She was baffled when Danielle and Meka, her former roommates and friends from college, gathered around her. Danielle studied graphic design so they met through classes and got along great. Danielle's best friend Meka studied communication and Wynter soon learned she could only handle her in small doses. Living with Meka almost destroyed her friendship with Danielle, and she figured they would drift apart after graduating. Danielle gave her a long hug, telling her how much she missed her. Meka gushed over her outfit, and asked who did her hair and make-up, being her typical invasive self. Wynter fought the urge to roll her eyes, but a genuine smile spread across her lips when she spotted Chase, waiting patiently for Meka to hush.

"Chase!" Wynter cut Meka off, hurrying over to him. He scooped her up in a bear hug and Wynter returned his embrace, laughing when he picked her up off the ground. At 6'2 with a solid build, he dwarfed her, but he was the definition of a gentle giant and was the big brother she never thought she wanted.

"I can't believe you're here! This is crazy." She giggled when he sat her down.

"You know you can't have a party without me." He flashed his boyish smile at her.

"Bruh, I didn't even want a party. I thought we were going clubbing." She laughed loudly.

"I can tell. You look goodt!" he complimented her, sounding just like his girlfriend and one of her close friends Tamia.

"Where's Tamia?" Wynter asked, looking over the crowd for his girlfriend.

"You know she had her tickets booked to go home for Christmas in September. I'm flying out tomorrow morning to join her. She told me to tell you 'Happy birthday sis! Take a shot for me and I'll see you in the new year boo!'" Chase said in a high-pitched, girly voice, rolling his neck and adding feminine hand gestures.

Wynter laughed hard at a dude built like a linebacker pulling off a city girl impression. "Damn, you're good at that. A little too good..." Wynter eyed him playfully.

Chase shrugged her off. "I'm good being in touch with my feminine side. Bitches love that."

"Oh yeah, us bitches love to be referred to as bitches," Wynter deadpanned before they both laughed.

"Hey Wynter, dinner is served. You get to make your plate first." Liberty announced, interrupting them.

"Alright, we'll catch up later." Wynter smiled at Chase before heading to the kitchen.

The food was set up buffet-style where the all-white theme continued. There was a selection of white cheeses, crackers, finger sandwiches, seafood chowder, oysters, steamed dumplings, crepes, scallops, fish baked in a white sauce, tortellini alfredo, white macaroni and cheese, and roasted cauliflower. There was a separate dessert table covered with white chocolate-covered pretzels and strawberries, coconut macarons, mini cheesecakes, cupcakes, an assortment of white candies, and popcorn. Wynter easily filled her plate while Valentina offered her a Winter Cosmopolitan or Peppermint Martini.

"What is a Winter Cosmopolitan?" Wynter asked.

"A regular cosmo, it's just made with white cranberry juice." Valentina smiled.

"Can I get a taste of both?"

"It's your birthday party! You're getting a lot of both." Valentina handed her two full drinks.

Liberty helped her bring her plates and drinks to the head table while everyone filed into the kitchen to make their plates. Liberty held off, sitting next to her.

"I heard you tell your friend you don't want this party. We can eat dinner and end it." Liberty said, under her breath in a flat tone.

Wynter sighed, wearily. She didn't want to seem ungrateful, but she wasn't mentally prepared for a birthday party.

"The party is fine, I just don't like surprises. If I had known it was a dinner party with family and friends, I wouldn't have done my hair or make-up like this. I would have worn pants instead of this blazer as a dress." Wynter admitted, leaving out how she would have trimmed down the guest list and never allowed the party at her mom's cabin.

"Girl, nobody is judging your outfit!" Liberty proclaimed.

"Aunt Sierra, Uncle Percy, and Faith?" Wynter sipped her drink.

"Sierra could never wear a dress like that, so she's a hater. Faith is a zealot so she would have found a reason to judge no matter what. Percy needs to worry about his babies mommas and kids, not us! Anybody else?" Liberty fired back.

Wynter laughed and shook her head. "No."

"Good. This is only phase one. After dinner, the old people and haters will leave. We'll put on some music and play games and it'll be relaxed and fun. You'll see." Liberty promised.

"Ok." Wynter nodded, unconvinced but willing to give it a chance.

Wynter made it through dinner with the help of alcohol and the feast that Valentina and Sophia created. The delicious food was the only thing the entire room agreed on. Throughout dinner, there were lively debates on sports, pop culture, local events, and town gossip. All of it was light-hearted and fun until Liberty's dad, Robert, questioned Wynter if she was planning to stay in Lucky or move to the city. When Wynter confessed she didn't know, Robert went on a tangent on how important it is for future generations to stay in Lucky to ensure the town continues flourishing. Out of Grandpa Elliot's 5 siblings, only 2 remained in the small town of Lucky. Robert's statement started a rousing debate over city living versus small-town life. They argued over education, job opportunities, and when to start families.

When Liberty's mom Christina questioned Liberty when she was to settle down, Wynter snuck away under the guise of needing the bathroom. She wanted to get far away from the conversation as she didn't want any more questions directed her way. She knew she would have to start making decisions about her future soon, she didn't want to think about it tonight. She slipped out the back door to the yard. A cold breeze whipped around her, but she welcomed it as she walked onto the deck. She stood there for a few minutes, enjoying the silence of the night until the sliding door from the kitchen opened.

"Liberty's in there fighting for her life. You should go help her." Jackson said, joining her on the deck.

"Christina still trying to get her married?" Wynter shook her head.

"Sounds like they'll settle with her getting pregnant. Dad's gotta keep the population of Lucky growing." Jackson quipped, sarcastically.

Wynter snorted. "Well damn. She planned this party and decided the guest list. She can handle it."

"That's cold. You started the fight and left her." Jackson taunted.

She looked at him with a smile. "How'd I start the fight?"

"You know what the mayor wanted to hear: You don't wanna live anywhere but Lucky." He stood beside her.

She chuckled, hugging herself as she braced herself against the cold. "Yeah, I spent most of my life trying to be what others wanted me to be. In my older age, I'm gonna speak my truth, everyone else be damned."

"As someone who decided to damn everyone at the age of 10," Jackson started, pulling off his cardigan and placing it around her shoulders. "Know that can be a lonely existence sometimes." He finished, rubbing her arms to warm her.

Wynter turned to face him. "Which do you think is lonelier: being alone but knowing exactly who you are, or having no idea who you are but being surrounded by people that think they do?"

"Being alone doesn't mean you're lonely; Cutting people off will make you lonely. You should know yourself, but let others know you too." His eyes bore into hers, and she returned his intense gaze.

Need pulsated between them. She knew then it was more than merely physical attraction. There was something about Jackson that drew her into him. It was an understanding of her that no one in her life understood. Maybe she felt more comfortable opening up to him because she knew their situation-ship had an expiration date. Or maybe he just saw her in a way others couldn't. Wynter wasn't sure what it was, but she wanted to enjoy it.

She stepped towards him, tilting her head to offer him her lips. He leaned in, ready to claim her lips in a kiss, but the sliding door opened again, causing them to move away from each other.

Grace was at the door, looking sheepish. "The family wants to take pictures with you while everyone is here."

"Ok, I'm coming," Wynter said, removing his cardigan before handing it back to Jackson. "Thanks." She told him before turning to follow Grace inside.

"Anytime." He called after her. She turned and gave him a heated look in response before disappearing inside.

Once inside, she spent the next 30 minutes taking photos with everyone in front of the booth Grace set up. It was a cute backdrop with snow-covered trees, falling snowflakes, and twinkling lights. There was a white rug on the floor covered with fake snow and winter-themed props including faux fur, scarfs, snowballs, and earmuffs. Wynter went for the faux fur and had too much fun posing with her family and friends. Grace was taking the photos, but when Wynter demanded a photo with all her cousins, Jackson volunteered to take the picture. Wynter ridiculed him after it took a minute for him to get the camera set, and he told her how important it was to get the correct lighting, angles, shapes, and lines. She flushed, remembering how she taught him that and the risque pictures they had taken of each other earlier in the morning. She was quiet and let him take the photos, the whole time she could feel him watching her like they were the only two in the room.

12