A Wilde Christmas Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thanked everyone for the gifts they bought her, the majority of them were birthday cards with cash or gift cards. She also received flowers, alcohol, perfume, and purses, and her grandpa Elliot gave her a pair of Cowboy boots. Wynter laughed, recalling him criticizing her cute but nonfunctional boots when she had to clean the stables. It was after 10 pm when the older crowd started to leave. Her grandpa handed her the key to the cabin and told her they could talk about what she wanted to do with it as soon as she was ready. She hugged him and thanked him profusely. As her family left, she noticed more of Liberty's, Justice's, Valentina's, and Grace's friends arrive at the party. In honor of her birthday year, Liberty played an early 2000s music playlist. Usher played from the speaker and Wynter didn't care what family was still at the party, she automatically started dancing and singing along.

"Your mama loved Usher too," Amira yelled from the kitchen as she helped Sophia, Valentina, and Grace put the food away.

"I remember. She wore the "Confessions" album out. He was my first concert ever with her." Wynter yelled back. Meka joined her dancing; she could always count on Meka to turn up and have a good time. She hated it when trying to study for an exam or placating her pathetic ex, but she enjoyed it right now. They recruited Chase and Danielle to record and post dance challenges on Meka's social media. When all 4 started rapping Pimp C's verse on the song "Int'l Players Anthem", Robert, Liberty's dad shook his head in disbelief.

"Christina, I think it's time for us to go." He said, good-humoredly.

"Sorry Uncle, it's the city. It's corrupted us." Wynter smiled, giving him and Christina a hug and thanking them before they left.

When they left, Liberty cheered. "Alright, parents are gone! Time to party!"

"Nuh-uh, I'm still here," Amira called, as she gathered her purse.

"You're cool Amira. We want you to stay." Noah laughed.

"Nope, I know what you get into boy. I want no parts." Amira shook her finger at him as they all laughed. "Sheets are clean in all the rooms, the couch pulls out in the studio, and there are extra blankets in the upstairs closet." She told them all.

"Thank you, auntie. I love you." Wynter said, embracing her.

"Love you too baby." She patted her back. "Be careful, and be sure," Amira said, knowingly, looking over at Jackson as he talked to his brother Elijah.

Chase coughed to cover his laugh and Wynter flushed. "I... I don't know what you're talking about." Wynter sputtered

"Yeah, your mom said the same about your dad when I caught them "studying' in her room." Amira tsked at her.

"Ew, gross. Even if I was trying to do something, I can't now." Wynter blanched.

"Then my work here is done. Have a good night." Amira smirked. When she left, Wynter pulled Chase aside.

"On a scale of 1-10, how noticeable is it that me and Jackson are hooking up?" She asked quietly.

He chuckled. "Before your aunt said anything, 8.5. Now, 15."

"How?" Wynter asked, dismayed.

"When he learned we went to school together, he sized me up a bit. After you disappeared, he disappeared, and then y'all reappeared together with this tension between you two. The blatant eye fucking was the biggest giveaway. I was gonna tell you if y'all haven't hooked up yet, please do before you both self-combust."

Wynter laughed, embarrassed. "I hate you."

"Love you too, friend," he said, putting his arm around her shoulders.

Thankfully, the rest of the party consisted of a battle of the sexes drinking games. They split up into teams, women vs men, to play Tic-Tac-Toe flip cup, beer pong, drunk Jenga, stack cups, and some card game Justice brought called Do or Drink. Wynter concentrated on the games to not only avoid drinking but to stop eye fucking Jackson. She won her round of Tic-Tac-Toe, only had to drink 5 shots playing Jenga, lost and had to take a shot on stack cups, and got clobbered by Jackson in beer pong. The last game was Do or Drink. They all got comfortable in the living room on couches and chairs to play. She sat on the loveseat, past tipsy but not sloppy drunk yet. She motioned for Chase to sit next to her, but Jackson slid into the spot before Chase noticed her.

"Hey," Wynter said, evading his eyes.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked, softly.

"I'm not. I'm trying to win." She denied, diverting her gaze to a bottle of Vodka on the table.

"This game is like truth or dare, only it's dare or drink, so you don't have to try so hard," Jackson explained.

"Cool cool." She nodded, focusing on Grace as she picked a card from the deck and read it out loud.

"Bite the person's butt to the left of you or take 5 shots!" Grace said, both horrified and appalled. Grace turned to her left, which was the fire chief son, Anthony. "No! What kind of game is this Justice?!?"

They all cracked up laughing while Valentina poured Grace her shots. Carter, Justice's best friend, pulled the next card.

"Twerk upside down for 30 seconds or finish your drink." Carter chuckled. "You're wild for wanting to play this with your sister and cousins man." He nudged Justice before grabbing his drink.

"Ayo, you ain't gonna twerk? I'm tryna see something?" Meka exclaimed, disappointed.

"Justice, are these some four-play freak nasty cards?" Josephine, Liberty's best friend shrieked with laughter.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Liberty reached over Carter to swat at Justice.

"I didn't know!" Justice stood out of her reach, trying to defend himself. Wynter laughed as they went back and forth, and Jackson moved in close to speak in her ear.

"You're looking at everyone in the room but me. Tell me what's up." He pressed her.

Wynter sighed before looking at him. "Apparently, it's very obvious to everyone that we are hooking up. I'm just trying not to be too blatant about it."

"I told you there was no such thing as discreet in this town." He reminded her.

"Yeah, I know, but there's no discretion, and then there's my aunt telling me to be careful and comparing us to my parents."

Jackson's face screwed up in disgust. "What?"

"It's nothing. It just gave me the ick." She admitted.

"Ok. If you want me to step back and leave you alone, say that." Jackson urged her.

Wynter opened her mouth to speak, but his brother Elijah and his wife Elena approached them.

"For the sake of our marriage and driving home safely, we're gonna head out now," Elijah announced, smiling at them. "Happy belated birthday Wynter. You ready to go Jackson, or are you staying?"

"I'm ready-" Jackson began.

"No!" Wynter blurted out loud, causing all three of them to look over at her. She turned to Jackson. "I want you to stay. Don't go unless you want to."

Jackson nodded at her and stood up. Her heart sank to her stomach. She felt so stupid to let the thought of other people's opinions stop her from what she truly wanted.

"I'm gonna stay," Jackson said, dapping his brother and hugging Elena. Wynter's heart beat wildly with excitement at just the thought of spending the night with him again. "I'll catch up with y'all tomorrow."

"Ok."

"Y'all have a good night." They waved before they left.

As soon as Jackson sat back down, she pulled him in for a kiss. He kissed her back, and they ignored the catcalling and hooting from her family and friends.

"Best birthday party ever." Wynter grinned when they pulled apart.

Jackson smiled before tucking her into him, holding her tight.

12