A Willing Cuckold's First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait any longer, I need your cock," she said, excitedly.

"You hear that, cuck? She's begging for it. You want my cock, baby? You want to fuck this big dick?"

"Oh, yes please, I'm so wet just thinking about it. I want my husband to see how it's really done."

He leaned in, kissed her again, then looked over at me.

"She's made up her mind, bud. Close out your tab, then meet us in the car. We'll get a head start out there."

"Yes, sir."

He grabbed Heather by the hand and they both practically ran out of the bar. Since we had been there, more people had showed and the long line at the bar proved it. I knew it would be a few minutes, so I kept imagining what they were doing in the car while I was stuck here. Was she sucking him off? Did he actually start fucking her yet? I finally paid the tab and ran outside. The car was still parked out back and since it had officially turned night, it was very difficult to see without the light. I quietly walked towards the car and tried listening. The car windows were tinted pretty dark so it was hard to make out what was happening, but it looked her head was bobbing up and down on his cock. I tried opening the door, but it was locked. Shit. I knocked on the window. It lowered a crack.

"Yea, bud?"

"Can you let me in please, sir?"

I could hear slurping sounds from Heather mouthing his thick piece of meat.

"I don't know, what do you think, babe?" he asked, looking toward Heather with her mouthful of cock.

"Umm," she giggled. "Um, Nick and I thought it would be fun to play a little game."

"Yea, see...we thought it would be fun to have you strip and drive us home naked. That way, Heather can see when you're turned on or not."

"Yea hon, it'll be fun!"

Ok, I thought. It wasn't the worst thing in the world. I could quickly strip here and then hop in the car and be on our way. Our house was a little secluded so I wouldn't have to worry about anyone seeing me there. Even if I was having doubts, I was officially a cuck now. This is what I signed up for. I wanted to be humiliated. I wanted the silly mind games. I wanted my wife to fuck another man so I could watch and get off. It was all about her. Her pleasure. She needed to be fucked and I couldn't do that for her. I started undressing. First my shoes, then my shirt, pants, socks, and underwear. Once I was done, they cracked open the window a little more so I could toss my clothes in.

"Thanks, bud!" he yelled, laughing. I could hear Heather laughing too.

Then I heard the engine kick over. Nick threw my car in drive and started to slowly drive away. Fuck! I followed in close pursuit, trying to hide my shame as I ran across the parking lot and past the bar. There were a few people outside smoking who saw me butt-naked, streaking across the parking lot and gave a fanciful whistle or hoot. I kept running, seeing the car slowly drive away even further up the road until it came to a complete stop. I finally caught up, slightly out of breath. This time, I was able to open the door and climb in. Heather and Nick were in the back seat now and she was still sucking him off.

"What kept you, man?" he said, giggling. "Did you like our little game?"

"Yes, sir," I begrudgingly agreed, still panting. Heather let out another chuckle.

"Drive," he ordered. I did.

"Heather tells me it's about 25 minutes to your house from here. Just enough time for a quick fuck, don't you think, babe?"

"Oh, you're so naughty, Nick!" she yelled, looking up at him longingly. "Do me a favor, hon, and move the passenger seat up further so we have more room."

I did as she asked. Nick moved over to the passenger side so he could stretch out a little more. His dick was already freed from his pants, which were down to his ankles. Heather moved into position, straddling him with her knees firmly placed on the seat next to him. In the rearview mirror, I could see his cock leaning up against her ass. He hadn't penetrated her yet, but he was teasing her with his cock.

"You want this cock to fill you up, baby?"

"Oh yes, Nick! Please!" She begged and pleaded as she started squirming her ass, rubbing up against his thick shaft.

"What do you think, cuck? Should I fuck her in the backseat?"

"Pleeeease hon! I need his cock so bad...my pussy is so wet!"

"Yes, please fuck my wife, sir."

He leaned forward and started kissing her passionately. She instantly moaned and gyrated her hips even more, teasing his cock. She positioned her ass above his cock while her head was hitting the roof of the car.

"That's it baby, nice and slow."

"Ohhh Nick, I've never had dick this big before!"

"You're alright, just take some deep breaths and look into my eyes. You want to please me, don't you?"

"Yes, more than anything."

"Good, baby. Feel the tip of my cock press against your pussy. Rub up on it to get it nice and wet then slowly slide down on to it. That's it."

"Ugggh I can feel it stretching me...Nick...UHHHH" she let out a loud, guttural moan.

I looked back quickly to see her about a quarter of the way down his shaft. He just sat there, still, and let her move at her own pace.

"It feels soo goooood!" she moaned loudly again. This time, instead of going down further, she started moving up and down on the top of his dick.

"Yea baby, that's right. Get your pussy nice and loose for me so you can take the whole thing."

I was so preoccupied with what was happening in the backseat, I took my eyes off the road for a bit too long and nearly ran into oncoming traffic, quickly swerving to avoid it.

"Shit! Seems like your boy is a little distracted up there driving. Is there any place nearby we can go?" asked Nick.

"There's a small park a minute up the road, sir. It's late, so nobody will be there, sir."

"Thanks, cuck, you know what to do."

"Yes, sir."

I drove us to the park while Heather had dismounted from Nick and was enjoying the taste of her pussy on his cock. Pulling into the parking lot, I found a secluded spot and stopped. The car was facing a picnic table, followed by a row of trees. Nick grabbed Heather and got out of the car, ordering me to stay put and to leave the headlights on. I couldn't hear what they were saying as they walked towards the picnic table, Nick saying something and then Heather laying her back on the table with her ass hanging over the side. Nick lined us his massive cock and slid it in her aching pussy. I could hear her loud moans and screams as he continued pushing further and further into her. He leaned over and kissed her, passionately. The kissing did sting a little. I thought this was going to be just about sex, but they were so into each other, it almost felt wrong. My cock was starting to grow again after the adrenaline from the near-accident wore down. I reached down and stroked softly, not wanting to cum.

After a few minutes of her on her back and Nick slowly entering her, they both turned and looked back at me in the car. He said something to Heather and they both laughed a little. He helped her up and they walked towards the front of the car. He stood behind her, completely naked at this point while she stood in front, her dress still clinging on. With force, he pushed her over the hood of the car, facing me. She smiled and looked back, seductively. Heather stuck her ass out and shook it at him a few times while her hands gripped the hood for balance. She was gonna need it. His bare chest glistened in the night from the sweat he was making from pounding my wife. He did have a nice body, and I think it made Heather even more happy.

He raised his arm and gave her ass a nice hard slap.

"Oooh, Nick!" I could hear her moan now that they were much closer.

He slapped her again. This time, she bucked and pushed her ass back into his cock...this time, taking the entire thing.

"OHHH FUCK!" I heard her scream as he started fucking her from behind, occasionally slapping her ass.

From my view, I could see her eyes beginning to roll back into her head and her arms nearly started buckling under the constant pounding she was receiving from behind.

"That's right, baby, take my cock!" he yelled as he continued grinding into her with reckless abandon.

I could tell she was loving it. He was going so hard, her tits began popping out of her dress, giving me a full view of their perky, bobbing rhythm. My cock was throbbing. I didn't know if I could hold it in this time. Nick kept at it.

"FUCK, you're cock feels amazing! Please don't stop fucking me!" she screamed, probably waking up the wildlife hiding in the park.

"Your pussy is mine, now baby..." he proclaimed, slapping her ass hard this time, causing her to moan in ecstasy.

"You can do whatever you want to it, it's yours!"

He abruptly pulled out and lifted her up off the hood. She was noticeably shaken from all the fucking and could barely walk. He picked her up and dropped her right in front of the driver-side window where I was sitting.

"Roll down your window, cuck!" He ordered. I did.

He pushed her from behind so her boobs were dangling in the car window, right in my face and then slid his dick back into her sloppy pussy.

"OHH FUCK!" She yelled again. I could feel her emotion this time...she was absolutely loving the fucking he was laying on her.

"You like my cock, bitch?" he asked, slapping her ass again.

"Oh yes, I looove when you fuuuck mee!...OOHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I'M GONNA CUM!!"

Her whole body tensed up and pushed back against his throbbing cock. I could see her shaking as her orgasm enveloped her entire body. I knew she had never cum by fucking before and I was so happy she was experiencing it for the first time. Her tits flailed in my face while he continued fucking her.

"Hell yea baby, I love the way your cum feels all over my cock."

After her intense orgasm, she finally snapped back into reality. She started moaning again and her tits seemed to get larger as they swung so close to my face.

"Tell your husband you love him," Nick commanded.

"I LOVE YOU!"

"Thank him for letting you fuck my cock," he again ordered.

"THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME FUCK HIS MAGNIFICENT COCK."

"Good girl! Your pussy feels amazing...where do you want my hot load, baby?" he asked, hurriedly as he continued fucking her from behind.

Time stopped for a second. Where would she pick? I had always fantasized about this moment, playing it over and over in my head. Surprisingly, she didn't hesitate.

"Cum in me, please!"

He quickened his pace, as did I. He reached out and grabbed a thick handful of Heather's hair and started pulling. She fucking loved it and started fucking him back.

"You want my load, bitch? He pulled even harder.

"Y-yesss."

"FUCK, it's coming baby!"

"OHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! AHHHH!" she screamed as she came for the second time, bucking up against him.

"FUCK YEA! Take my load!" he shouted as hot reams of cum shot deep into my beautiful wife.

He pushed into her one last time, making sure to get it as far into her pussy as he could. For a moment, silence. All I could hear was panting and slight moans coming from both of them. After a brief pause, Heather bent down and kissed me.

"You wanna taste it, baby? Get over here. Bend over and suck my cock clean while your husband watches your ass leak through the window." He commanded.

She did as he asked and before I knew it, her mouth was enveloping his manhood, licking and sucking it clean. Her ass was perched in the window and I had a perfect view of her stretched pussy leaking his cum down the inside of my car door.

"Mmm, your cum tastes so good."

"That's right, baby, lick it all up, get it clean," he said as he looked up, and noticed that I was staring at Heather's ass with my mouth practically wide open. "I think he likes his present."

She looked back at me, smirking. I think they planned this all along.

"It's ok hon, you can clean me up while I suck Nick's cock clean. I know you've been wanting this for a long time."

I slowly moved my mouth in, first getting a whiff of what their fucking smelled like (I would soon know this smell very well), then I moved my head down and started licking the warm cum which had dripped on the car door. I then came face to face with my wife's pussy. I dove straight in like a hungry survivor who hadn't eaten in days. Heather was right, his cum did taste great and her pussy tasted even better. I was so turned on, I kept tonguing her pussy, trying to get all the cum and juices out. Heather let out a soft moan which sent me over the edge. I just shot my load all over my steering wheel. They must have noticed too, because they stopped and looked at me, humiliated with my cock in my hand, covered in my own jizz. FUCK!

"Oh, hon, you just couldn't resist, could you?" she said as she got up off the car door. "No more present for you. You've been a bad boy. Nick and I will decide on a punishment for you while you drive us home."

They both got in the backseat of the car. Nick was naked and Heather still had what was left of her dress draped around her waist. Her tits swung freely as I pulled out of the parking lot and back onto the road.

"Did you like the way I fucked your wife, cuck?"

"Yes, sir. I could never give her the pleasure you gave her tonight, sir."

"The night is young, bud."

I turned my attention to the road, determined to get home this time. Nick and Heather quietly whispered to each other. Talking about my punishment, most likely. I could hear snippets though.

"You got one, right?" Nick asked.

"Yea, it's in the spare closet. He doesn't know about it."

"Good."

The entire time, Heather had his cock in her hands, slowly stroking it back to life. Nick had mentioned that he was pretty virile and could go a couple times in one night. I think after my fuckup, Heather meant to put his claim to the test.

I pulled into the driveway, opened the garage door, and parked. Nick and Heather got out. He turned to me.

"Stay."

"Yes, sir."

They went inside for what felt like hours. I had no idea what they were up to and I was too afraid to leave the car for fear of more punishment. After about 10 minutes, Heather appeared.

"Follow me." She ordered, waving with her hand.

I got out of the car and entered the house. They were both standing in the living room, completely naked, facing me. Heather had a box of something I couldn't make out.

"On your knees," commanded Nick. I obeyed.

"You broke Rule #2 on our first night, hon...you came without permission," said Heather, dishearteningly. "Nick and I discussed your punishment on the ride home and we decided that it would be best to keep your little cock locked up for one week. That way, you won't be able to cum or even get hard."

"Stand," ordered Nick. Again, I obeyed.

Heather took out a chastity device from the box she was holding. It was small and made of clear plastic. She bent down and began to piece the device together, covering my dick, ensuring I could no longer get hard. I hoped it wouldn't come to this, but I did agree to the rules. I knew it may have been a possibility. Still, getting locked up on the first night sucked.

"Let's see if it works, shall we?" Nick said, happily.

"Hon, take a look at your cock now. It's pathetic. A tiny nub not even capable of pleasuring the most desperate woman."

She was right. Locked up, my dick shrank back into its protective shell. Humiliated and ineffectual.

"Now take a look at Nick's. Thick and meaty." She reached down and started stroking it with her hand. "His huge alpha cock has fucked more women than you can even fantasize about. His large balls make the sweet cum that now coats the inside of my pussy...and your belly." She giggled.

Again, she was right. His huge cock dangled in front of me, rocking back and forth to the motions of his muscular body. There was no way I could compete with that.

"Come here, stroke it with me."

I moved forward and stood beside my wife and reaching down, grabbed his cock. Damn, she wasn't joking. His meaty pole was heavy and thick. As we continued to stroke, it began to grow even more in my hand.

"That's it, hon. Feel his cock sliding in and out of your hand."

His dick was leaking precum at this point and I could see long strands dropping to the floor. Heather noticed and knelt down to catch them in her mouth.

"Mmm. Come here and kiss it with me!"

I did as she asked. Kneeling beside her, I took a good long look at his huge cock, now reaching its full strength. Heather kissed it up and down the shaft with a couple of kisses on the head.

"Come on, silly, it's fun!"

I felt like she was taunting me at this point, but I had no choice but to obey. I mirrored her motions and started kissing his shaft up and down.

"Mmm, doesn't it taste good?"

"Yes"

"Kiss it on the head, he LOVES when I do that."

I moved my head closer to the tip of his cock and planted a kiss. Nick groaned loudly. I looked up at him and he had the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"Enjoying yourself, cuck?"

"Yes, sir."

"I can tell!" he shouted as he pointed down at my crotch. He and Heather started laughing.

My cage was straining to keep my dick at bay and little streams of precum leaked out of it.

"We were just playing another game. We wanted to see your cock strain against your cage and thought this would be a fun way to test it."

"Oh...thank you, sir." I breathed a sigh of relief. It's not that I hadn't thought about sucking a Bull's cock before, it's just that I guess I wasn't mentally prepared for it to happen so quickly.

"Now that you've been properly punished, we have a task for you. We'll be enjoying the hot tub in 10 minutes, but first we'll go upstairs to take a quick shower since we're both sweaty after fucking at the park. I want you to prepare a chilled bottle of champagne along with two flutes. Go up to your room and fetch one of your old bowties and put it on. You're going to be our waiter for the evening." Nick ordered.

"Yes, sir."

"Isn't he wonderful?" Heather gushed to me before Nick grabbed her by the waist and carried her up the stairs to the shower, laughing and giggling the whole way.

Heather must have told him about the champagne that we picked up for our anniversary last month but never used since I was such a failure in bed. And she told him about the bowtie, apparently. I grabbed the wine chiller from the kitchen and filled it with ice, then pulled the champagne from the fridge and set it in the cooler.

When I walked into our bedroom, I could hear them at it in the master bathroom. I sneaked around the bed to our closet to find one of my black bowties. I didn't wear them often, so I kept them in the back. I maneuvered around and snagged one, realizing that I could now hear everything happening on the other side of the wall.

"Ohhh, Nick!"

"Your pussy tastes delicious, baby. Keep soaping up those tits and playing with your nipples"

"My husband never ate me out like this before, your tongue is spectacular! OOHHH! SHIT! SHIT! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUUUM AGAIN!" she screamed out, yelling so loud I swear she meant for me to hear it downstairs.

My cock was pushing out against my cage, needing release that was likely a week away. I had to tough it out to prove to Heather how much I loved her.

"I want you to fuck me, make me cum again."

"Not here, remember...I want your husband to see how much you like fucking my cock."

"Ohh, I can't wait, Nick!"

"Me either, baby."

I heard them making out afterwards and then shut the shower off.

"Do you think he heard us?" she asked, tentatively.

"Fuck, I hope so, you came so hard, the whole neighborhood probably heard!"

I ran out of the room and headed downstairs to finish preparing. I put on the bowtie, carried the champagne and flutes outside to a table sitting near the hot tub that we would use when hosting friends. Though, I never imagined I'd be using it to host a Bull who just fucked my wife. I yanked the cover off the hot tub and turned it on. I stood there for a second, thinking about the night and how it's gone so far. I knew I loved cuck porn and stories, but I was always hesitant to admit whether or not I wanted to be cucked myself. Heather and Nick are getting along so well, this is almost perfect. I'm willing to do whatever makes her happy.