All Comments on 'A Willing Participant #02'

by gordietown

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Not cool dude! Put this shit in a different category. Even though it is incest, the driving thing here is rape. As such, this should go in the non consent category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Yes, get this shit out of here.

Rape is sick.

RoukleyRoukleyalmost 10 years ago
keep going

fuck those r-tards man write more its just awesome dom fantasy they don't get---keep keep keep going!!!

hieratichieraticalmost 10 years ago
good job

The first one I could see why people were bitching about the non consent aspect. Perhaps you should have had a disclaimer at the beginning of chapter one. By the time you are on chapter two people should have figured out this is a fairly dark fantasy. I for one would like to see more, but that is just me. As far as changing categorys they say that every time somthing ruffles their delicate nature. If people are going to read these sorts of things maybe they should have a little tougher skin.

jaccorjaccoralmost 10 years ago
The end?

There are sooo many tangents to explore in the tale. This story has much more to say. Please continue on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very, very erotic.

Very, very erotic. I could not stop reading it. I have not read another short story to date as good as and as erotic as this one. It really excited me. I read both stories in order so I got the full enjoyment of the experience or should I say your fantasy. Very well done! I think you convinced me it was real in my mind as I was reading it and it was a wonderful sexual experience for me. Keep writing. Thank you Richard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1 star

This is the first time since I started reading from this site I ever given a 1 star. I been reading from the incest section for 8 years and no other story has ever disgusted me like this. You wonder why incest is frowned upon, well here you go. This isn't incest it's rape. There's a few twisted sob that like this crap but this isn't what incest is about. You right well but the effort in the story was terrible. Mom forget to get gas knowing she's driving to California. Conveniently two rapists drive by. She's instantly willing to fuck two strangers and her son. Her son doesn't feel bad after assisting in rape. They don't call the cops. What is this trash. The structure of this story is terrible and I recommend you bring this to a different section of literotica. 1 star onpy because it's the lowest I could rate it.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillalmost 10 years ago
Even tho...

I would have loved to have had sex with my mother and my older sister, I could never have raped either one. Never found brutal sex to be very enjoyable. There is a fine line between Rough and Brutal. Still a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

more please. love the milky tits

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Waiting for the Aunt and Cousin

I hope you expand his dominance

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 10 years ago
Please write more.

I'm not so keen on the rape side of things, but the rough sex aspect could be a good basis for you to hold on to.

If read for the rough sex you are on a winner.

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

Keep writing this story, I love it. Maybe you should have put a disclaimer that said there was rape in the story for those that might disturb. I like her rape because she enjoyed it and I don't care if this didn't seem real because I know it's not.

If all incest stories were about love and lust in a nice way it would be boring and repetitive to read incest stories. So what if he is forcing on his mom? She is asking and waiting for it so that she won't feel guilty. If people tell you they wouldn't do that to their mother, thank god for that. Rape is wrong. Fighting, stealing and killing are wrong too but movies with those themes are still fun to watch.

Keep on the good work and don't listen to those who complain. If they don't like your plot, they don't have to read your story.

Please make Mary a more depraved slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this requires at least a couple more chapters

There is life after rape, even incestuous rape and there must be some conclusion or at least recognition of what happened and the future...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

More please

SWIM21SWIM21over 9 years ago
Please continue

But please don't turn the mother into a blatant whore. If she is going to her son's bitch, then she should only be her son's bitch, and nobody else. It would also be nice to include a bit of kissing and affection between the two. I mean, damn, this is his mother after all. I can understand the frustration from her being a cock-tease, but he still loves her. Also, more anal and it would be great if you had Mary get more vocal and beg to be fucked in her big juicy ass. Travis could yell at her for walking around in those damn shorts with her fat fucking ass jutting out and those big round cheeks bouncing. Overall, more description of her big ass would be appreciated. Hardly any authors on Lit seem to focus on that for some reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

you need to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my favorite

this story is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mommy Love

Wow I came from your first story 15 minutes later I just jerked off again. I love big dick mother fuckers. Any other mom lovers want to share stories by email.

mikeregnier@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
He owns her now.

It's time to force breed his mother.

DishieDishieover 8 years ago
Whoa....

This was by far the sexiest story I've read to date and I'm not into mom/son taboo, but this was fucking hot!! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The story line is dark

Speaking of sexual fantasies i often imagined spanking my mother or my mother-in-law. That tended to be the regular ingedient of my jerk-off fantasies. By the way both of them had big, firm asses (thighs too).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re anon 08/22/15 The story line is dark

Above anon & i have something in common, the same jack-off fantasy!

Both my mother and my first mother-in-law had had nice firm shapely asses & thighs. In my fantasies, i would first hand-spank one of them and then fuck her doggy-style. That fantasy was turning me on so much that i often ejaculated the moment i penetrated her. Only the ejaculation was in reality. But the fantasy was very, very vivid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
In desperate need of an editor

There are so many grammatical and spelling mistakes throughout, it took me out of the story. And, like a previous commentor noted, the story goes beyond suspending reality (really, both mother and son enter some sort of catatonic state from sex? The son is so fucking dumb that he refuses to believe his mother was coerced by the two men? The son is written like he's learning disabled, since it's so easy for him to buy into two random dudes telling him that his mother is his bitch), so once you add in all the grammar errors, I was basically just hate-reading.

Shutters are the things next to windows on a house. To shudder is the involuntary shaking of the body.

To heal is to make healthy again. Heels are part of the feet.

Mitts are the things baseball players wear on their hands. Midst is the middle of something.

I probably would have gotten more enjoyment out of this story if I'd copied it over to Word and edited the errors. That's how shitty this story is.

Why do all the shitty authors find ways to ramble on for pages and pages, and chapters and chapters, and the good authors write a one-page story and that's it? Ugh.

daganetdaganetabout 5 years ago
THANK YOU !!!

THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!!

THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!!

THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!!

THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!!

THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!!

THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!!

You are great author. My compliments.

SlutsonxxxmomSlutsonxxxmomalmost 3 years ago

I just wanted to let you know what I have been doing this morning. I've been butt fucking my mom and my friend is too. WE are definitely not going anywhere today. I read this story while I was in

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous