A Willing Participant #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAAAHG! FUUUUK!" Unable to cover my mouth, I cry out load, as Adrian's hard pounding cock drives me into a long series of hard quaking orgasms!

Sliding around on the hood of my car, I'm dizzy, helpless and weak. I'm exhausted and spent from the brutal rough fuck and the repeated, intense orgasms.

Pulling his wet slimy cock from my dripping wet cunt, he rubs it between my ass cheeks, and then stabs it back into my dripping wet hole. Repeatedly he does this, getting my asshole all wet and slimy and gooey!

"Oh fuck yes! Do it!" I say looking back at Adrian with pleading eyes. "I want it! Oh fuck yes! I want to feel your big cock in my ass! I want you to fuck my ass! FUCK IT HARD AND DEEP!"

Wantonly, I grab my plump cheeks with both hands, and shamelessly offer up my ass. Gritting my teeth, I try to contain my cries of both pain and pleasure as Adrian's big cock stretches open my tight ass...

Chapter 8

Sitting alone in the grocery store parking lot, Mary indulged in a lewd fantasy involving the young bag-boy. With her dress laid open, she was more or less naked with only the dark tint of the windows concealing her from the world around. Although she was very much apart from that world, she was deeply immersed, lost in her own perverse fantasy.

Mauling her own breast, pulling it up to her mouth, and sucking hard, she drank deeply from her fat distended nipple. As she fed from her own tit, she spread her legs wide, and with wild abandon and with no regard for the public location, fingered and rubbed herself to multiple intense orgasms...

For a moment afterwards, as she sat alone in her car in the grocery store parking lot, as her final thunderous orgasm retreated, the world around her seemed very still and quite. Her breathing began to ease, but her heart was still pounding in her chest. And even though her heart hammed in her ears, there was a quiet after the storm of climaxes that even the sounds of cars driving by on a nearby roadway did little to disturb her calm.

Then, all of a sudden, as Mary's arousal dissipated and reality began to return, like a rude bucket of cold water being dumped over her head, she suddenly felt very self-conscious and sickeningly aware of her surroundings! She felt painfully aware of her nakedness and vulnerability, and the dangers of the inappropriate location that she had chosen to act out her fantasies, and the very possible, and horribly dire consequences if she were to be caught.

Hurriedly, Mary brought her seat upright and hastily fixed her dress. In a noticeably conspicuous manner, Mary spun her head around scanning the area for witnesses. Thankfully there appeared to be none.

Starting the car, Mary sped away quickly fleeing the scene.

Once home, Mary ate a frozen microwavable meal for dinner and then went to bed lonely. Still shaken and adrenalized by her risky antics at the grocery store, she laid in bed restless, unable to sleep, absentmindedly touched herself. After a while she heard her son return home. Lying in bed, she listened anxiously as she pictured his movements through the house. He was in the kitchen... at the fridge... and then at the sink, she could hear the water running.

With her bedroom door lying wide open, she laid in her bed atop the covers with one hand under her tight T-shirt and the other in her thin, skimpy shorts, openly touching herself. Feeling lonely and very distant from her son, she had purposely left her bedroom door open, hoping that he might visit her like he had in the past.

Hoping to again see his shadowy figure in the doorway, she pulled up her T-shirt exposing her breast in the darkness but then felt foolish and ashamed. She thought to call out to him, even if to just ask how he's been, but knew she had ulterior motives, and couldn't bring herself to act upon them.

The lights went out in the living room, and she heard her son's bedroom door close. The house went quiet, dark and lonely, and Mary felt just as lonely and dark. Rolling over, she felt sadness and a growing bitterness as she sought refuge in sleep.

Chapter 9

Taking advantage of the extra days off, Mary slept in. When she finally did awake, Travis was long gone.

As always, she awoke horny, but also felt a strange uneasiness, a restlessness that she couldn't explain, and for some unknown reason, the empty house made it worse.

Walking down the hall, Mary felt a strange angst she wasn't accustomed to. It didn't dilute, but mixed with, intensifying her need for stimulation.

Pausing at the hall bathroom, she looked in. It was the bathroom primarily used by her son. His only duties were to keep his bedroom and this bathroom clean, and as she feared, it was a disaster.

Dirty, wet, smelly towels and laundry covered every inch of the floor and the waste basket was piled high, overflowing with trash. The toilet was disgusting, covered with yellow splatters and streak, and a frightening multicolored mold ring hung in the bowl as though it had resided there for generations. The vanity was littered with combs and brushes, assorted hair care and acne products, deodorants, colognes and disposable razors in varying states of use. The lower third of the mirror was so splattered with God knows what, that Mary could barely see her own reflection.

Studying her obscured reflection in the filthy mirror, she was surprised to see that she had one hand in her pajama shorts and the other under her shirt. She was unconsciously touching herself and hadn't even realized it.

Had she ever done that in public? She wondered. She didn't think she had. Should she be concerned?

Turning to the side, she examined her ass in the mirror as she pulled up one side of her tight little shorts into her butt crack. True it was big, but had a nice shape and was still nice and smooth without any cheese.

Pulling up her shirt, she examined her tits in the mirror. These big beauties can still turn heads, she thought, they sure caught her young bag-boy friend's eye, he wasn't able to stop staring.

As she watched her reflection in the dirty mirror, Mary began to squeeze and fondle her taught swollen breast. She then pulled the crotch of her shorts aside exposing her meaty pussy, and began massaging the layers of flesh between her legs. As she became more and more aroused and stimulated, she pulled off her T-shirt and shorts, and tossed them onto the floor, adding them to the pile of dirty laundry.

Now standing naked in her son's bathroom, the sight of her own nakedness added to her arousal. She liked looking at herself in the mirror, and liked watching as she touched herself. She liked her big, full pointy tits topped with big, ever erect nipples. Watching through the filthy mirror, she squeezed her tits and pulled on her fat nipples, gently at first, mesmerized by her reflection, then becoming rougher and more self-abusive, pulling and twisting hard, until she made herself cry out with pain.

Lifting an erect nipple to her mouth, she sucked it with a voracious hunger while squeezing her tit. Then with a 'pop', she released the swollen nipple and again cruelly twisted and pulled at it, eagerly trying to coax her milk to flow.

As she tormented her nipples, she spread her legs and admired at the reflection of her pussy in the splattered mirror. She liked her BIG, hairless pussy with long meaty lips that hung down like two fleshy curtains, and her big clit that stood out from between two puffy mounds of flesh.

Standing with her legs bowed and hips rolled forward, Mary turned her attention to the folds of flesh between her legs. Intently watching her reflection in the mirror, Mary pulled open her long, full pussy lips, and twisted, pulled and stretched, as she cruelly amused herself, testing the limits as to how far her meaty lips could be stretched, and how much self-inflicted pain and torment she could endure.

Grabbing hold of her big fat clit, she pinched the fleshy hooded bundle of nerves between her thumb and forefinger. Squeezing and stroking her stiffening clit like a small erect penis, she tormented herself to the edges of sanity until she made herself cry out from the intense sensation.

Standing naked in her son bathroom, she watched her reflection in the mirror as if watching a porn and she was the Starlet in a solo performance, excitedly teasing and tormenting her own flesh.

As her milk began to flow, she squeezed her swollen tits deviously spraying streams of milk onto the filthy mirror, she then turning her squirting tits towards the clutter of toiletries that were scattered about the counter top, also spraying them with breast milk.

Noticing her son's toothbrush standing in a plastic cup by the sink, Mary snatched it up and with mischievous delight, stuck it in her mouth and sucked on it as she continued to maul her breast and fingered her wet pussy. For some reason, she imagined the toothbrush would taste of her son, but was disappointed to discover it only tasted of stale toothpaste.

Putting the toothbrush to her fat, milk drippy nipple, she squeezed her tit, flooding the bristles with milk, then put the dripping toothbrush back into her mouth and sucked.

Here's a little something to remind you of me, she thought bitterly as she repeatedly drenched her son's toothbrush with milk and then sucked it dry.

In a growing state of arousal and agitation, Mary took the toothbrush from her mouth and pushed the handle into her pussy. Unfortunately she could hardly feel the narrow handle of the toothbrush in her big pussy which only added to her frustration. Taking it out, she turned it around trying bristled end in her pussy, but still didn't find much satisfaction.

Becoming more frustrated and desperate, she lifted her right foot up onto the vanity, and then, reaching around with her son's toothbrush in hand, she pushed it into her ass!

"Oh Fuck!" She groaned as she pushed her son's toothbrush in, the prickly bristles brushed against her tight ass-hole! That she could feel!

"AAAAUGH!" She moaned as she pushed the toothbrush all the way in and swirled it around! That, she could definitely feel!

Standing naked in her son's filthy bathroom with one foot upon the sink, Mary watched herself in the mirror as she worked the toothbrush in her ass while fingering and rubbing her wet pussy.

"OOOOGHHH! FUUUUK!" It wasn't long before Mary, with her son's toothbrush up her ass, made herself cum!

After cumming, she removed the defiled toothbrush from her ass, and with a 'Ker plunk', dropped it back into the plastic cup where she'd found it.

Leaving her son's bathroom, Mary moved on down the hall.

Travis's bedroom wasn't as filthy as the bathroom, but close. Looking around, she found the note she'd written him lying on the dresser. It was wrinkled like it had been crumpled, but then smoothed out.

After examining the wrinkled piece of paper, she wiped it on her wet pussy, then wiped her ass, then put it back on the dresser where she'd found it.

Hopping onto Travis bed, it somehow felt wrong to be lying naked on her son's bed, it felt nasty and forbidden, and she liked it, it excited and aroused her.

Looking around, she examined the posters covering the walls: some were from bands that she'd never heard of, others were of sport teams, and there were several girly posters. It was the half-naked girls in the posters that interested her.

In one of girly posters there was a gorgeous model with big tits, sitting topless on the hood of a custom car, in another, there was an equally gorgeous woman sprawled topless across a custom chopper, in a third, two topless women stood back to back while holding up guns. And the last one was of two topless women in an embrace in front of a tropical backdrop with their oiled breast pressed suggestively together. One of woman was looking seductively into the camera while the other was kissing her on the cheek.

Studying the poster of the two women pressing their big oily breast together stirred something in Mary!

She could go in that direction, she thought if she ever had the chance.

Lying naked on her son's bed with her nose in his pillow, she could smell and almost taste his essence as she spread her legs and began touching herself again.

As she rolled around her son's bed, she began squeezing her tits and fingering her pussy. Then, as she rolled about, she noticed the wireless controller to his beloved PlayStation on the nightstand. Its sleek

black surface and boomerang shape intrigued her.

Snatching up the controller, she began rubbing it on her big wet pussy. And as she rubbed it up and down, the controller parted her thick, long, full lips. Soon she was teasing herself with the controller, rubbing it over and around her stiffening clit. And as the controller became wet and slippery, she started pushing it into her gapping wet hole. It went in amazingly easily, and as Mary began pushing the controller in deeper and deeper, before long, she managed to work the entire controller into her cavernous hole.

Sprawled naked on her son's bed with her son's game controller buried deep inside her pussy, Mary frantically rubbed at her fat throbbing clit, bringing herself to another groaning orgasm!

After cumming, Mary carefully removed the slippery wet controller from her gapping pussy, and returned the precious, slime covered item, back to where she found it.

Lying naked on her son's bed, Mary started feeling uncomfortably self-conscious. Fearing that she might be discovered "trespassing" into his private space, Mary left her son's room, "almost", as she found it.

Making her way into the living room, Mary took notice of the exact spot where her son Travis had forced her to the floor and raped her.

Had it been rape? Technically it was, she thought, but she wanted to be raped again. Carefully stepping over the spot where her son had raped her as if it were some sort of hollowed grown, Mary felt excited and aroused by the memory.

Plopping down on the sofa in Travis's usual spot, Mary reminisced about when they use to sit together and watch TV. She missed those days when she would lounge on the loveseat, and Travis would sit on the sofa with remote in hand endlessly flipping the channels.

She also remembered the mischief they had gotten into in that living room, and night things got carried away when her son masturbated in her face.

Putting her feet up on the coffee table and spreading her legs wide, Mary rubbed her very wet pussy.

Still painfully restless, agitated, and incredibly horny, all she wanted to do was to make herself cum over and over again. Sitting naked on the living room sofa, Mary continued to play with her wet pussy, pulling on her stretchy lips, and fingering her hot throbbing hole.

Seeing the TV remote sitting on the coffee table, Mary snatched it up and examined it. It must have had thirty buttons on it and she had no idea what most of them did. She could barely turn the TV on and off with it. No wonder Travis guarded it so closely, never letting her touch it.

Instead of trying to master the mysteries of the remote control, she rubbed it on her wet pussy. The long and wide, button covered remote proved interesting, so she pushed the end into her gaping wet hole!

She hadn't really planned on getting herself off with the remote. She was just going to "play" with it a little, but the button covered remote control stretched her pussy in delightful ways that she hadn't expected.

So grasping the end of the remote with a firm grip, Mary began fucking herself furiously hard and fast! Grunting and groaning, with each hard shove, she pushed it in deeper and deeper, until finally, her giant pussy swallowed the entire remote control!

Sitting naked on the living room on the sofa, with the remote control buried deep in her pussy, Mary squeezed and sucked on her own milky tits while frantically rubbing her stiff erect clit, bringing herself to another loud, thrashing orgasm.

After cumming, Mary carefully extracting the remote from her pussy, and returned it, gooey, slimy and wet, back to where she found it on the coffee table.

She then moved into the kitchen...

Standing in front of the open fridge, the cool air felt good against her damp fevered flesh. Reaching in, she grabbed the plastic bag of groceries that she'd carelessly tossed in the day before. Not since Mary was a young girl had she experimented with so many unusual objects, but that day she was in a mood.

Chapter 10

In her youth, Mary liked experimenting by inserting many different objects into her tight little pussy: many bottles of various sizes and shapes, kitchen utensils, fruits and vegetables, sausage meats, and even a doorknob!

It was with the doorknob that she first experienced the true melding of pain and pleasure.

Intrigued by the size and shape of the knob on her bedroom door, she was eager to add it to the growing list of items she'd used to make herself cum.

Home alone, Mary had the whole house to herself and hours to get into mischief.

On her first attempt at fucking the knob, she was mostly unsuccessful. Standing naked on a stool so that she could reach, she wrapped her legs around the edge of the door and rubbed her horny little pussy on the knob, but sadly, no matter how she tried, her young pussy was too tight and she couldn't quite get it in. Frustrated, even though she did achieve a nice wet orgasm from rubbing her clit on the knob, she still felt disappointed, and that the door knob had much more to offer.

The next day, she was far more motivated and determined to insert the knob in her tight young pussy as she again stood on a stool and straddled the edge of the door. Again grunting and groaning, she pushed with all her might, working her tight wet hole against the knob but she couldn't quite get it to penetrate.

Undaunted, she pushed her tight pussy against the door knob as hard as she could, twisting and turning, this way and that, desperate to feel the knob inside her, but despite all her efforts, she couldn't get it in.

The only thing she was doing was driving herself crazy with frustration, making herself insanely horny and even more desperate and determined to squeeze the big knob into her tight little hole.

Suddenly without any warning, her foot slipped off the stool and the weight of her whole body came crashing down hard, shoving the entire doorknob into her young, inexperienced pussy.

Thankfully no one was home to hear her screams of agony as her tender young pussy was painfully stretched to new agonizing limits. Hanging by her pussy from the doorknob, she clung to the edge of the door desperately trying to support her weight, trying to keep herself from being torn open.

Kicking her legs, she frantically tried to regain a footing on the stool, but as she kicked, the door swung on its hinges making her howl in pain and fearful desperation.

After a minute that seemed like an eternity Mary final found the stool and got her weight back on to her feet, but to her dismay, she found it impossible to extract the bulbous knob from the tight grasp of her pussy.

In a moment of panic and desperation, she pushed hard, trying pushing the door away to free herself. She howled in pain, it was excruciating, and no matter how hard she pushed, her tight little pussy held on, refusing to release its grip.

It was stuck! She could believe it! She had a door knob stuck in her pussy! Grunting and groaning from the exertion and pain, she frantically pushed as hard as she could, but even when it seemed as though it was starting to loosen, her tight pussy sucked it back in. Despite her strenuous effort to free herself, she was stuck, and the harder she pushed, the more it hurt.

Horrified that she might be discovered in that embarrassing predicament, she was desperate to free herself from the knob! She needed to think! She needed to get that fuck'n doorknob out of her pussy!

123456...8