A Willing Passenger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

"Annie, I have watched you sashay your cute little ass around for the last day or so and I want to do something. I want to fuck your ass." I announced.

"Nick, I tried to do that for my boyfriend and it damn near tore me apart and your cock is way bigger than his." She replied.

"Honey, I would like to just put the head of it up your ass so your sphincter muscles can hold it firmly. When I am in like that I will jack myself off until I can shoot my load up your sweet little ass. You loved my finger up there this afternoon and you should like this just as much. You can be playing with your clit while I am doing that. I'll bet we can both explode together."

"I'll try but please be careful and go very slowly." She offered.

I dug out some Vaseline from the small medicine box I had loaded for emergencies and smeared a big gob on the head of my condom. I wiped a bit on one finger and told her to get on her hands and knees. I inserted first one Vaseline coated finger and then two in her ass. She was able to take them without saying she had too much pain so I positioned the head of my cock against the puckered red lips of her asshole.

"Anne, I am going to put it in a bit right now." I announced to her.

"Nick, go slow...please."

I soon had the head of my cock in her and maybe another inch or so of my shaft. She only moaned a little and it sounded more of a moan of pleasure rather than one of pain. She had one of her hands playing with her clit and I could feel her fingers tapping my balls as she was stroking herself. Without saying anything I pushed a little more and my cock was now in her about six inches when she said,

"Nick, that's far enough. OK?" She moaned but this time it was more pain speaking than pleasure

"OK honey, I will just pump what I have in you now."

I slowly backed out a bit and then returned it to where it was. I kept this up for some time, neither going in any further or out any more. I then started to bring it almost all of the way out and then back in but this time I penetrated just a little more than where I had been. She never said another word so I maintained what I was doing...almost all the way out and then in just a little bit more. My cock is almost eight inches but not too thick which I'm sure helped the situation. I didn't quite get all of it in her when she pulled away from me saying,

"That's far enough," with more than a touch of anger in her voice.

"OK honey, I'll just fuck you with this much in you."

I could feel that she was working her clit feverishly and that was turning ME on. I knew she would be exploding soon and I wanted to be right there about the same time. I told her,

"Anne, take you other hand and reach between your legs and play with my balls."

I soon felt the fingers massaging my balls ever so lightly.

That was all it took. I was soon filling my condom with my love juices and when she heard the sounds I was making with my orgasm she actually pushed her ass back at me. I was getting soft by that time though so I didn't really get in her any further.

I slipped out of her and she collapsed face down on the bunk. I lay on top of her before rolling off and stripping off the condom. I went over to the sink and grabbed a handful of towels wetting about half of them and bringing them back to wash her butt off. I asked with a laugh in my voice,

"Think it's about time for our showers?"

"There will never be a better time," she replied.

We grabbed our ditty bags and some fresh clothes and took advantage of the cheap showers the state of New Mexico, or the local county; we weren't sure which deserved our thanks, provided for us tourists. All states ought to do the same thing.

The next morning we had beautiful weather. I was hoping that we would be able to make about four hundred miles that day which would take us about two hundred miles west of San Antonio. We did it. We made it to a tiny place called Sonora, Texas at six that evening. The van isn't the fastest thing on the road so we don't make the same daily distances we would in a car. We cruise around sixty-five, which gives us decent miles per gallon but is kind of upsetting to go that slowly across the wide open plains of New Mexico and Texas. Most of the cars passing us were doing at least seventy-five or eighty or more.

This was going to be another night eating out for supper. We found a little roadside place specializing in Texas Chili and Barbecue chicken. Once again, it sure wasn't the Ritz but the food was terrific and the price was right.

While eating Annie looked across the table at me and asked,

"Nick, did it really feel good for you last night?"

"Oh yes honey, it was unbelievable."

It hurt me like hell but I didn't want to say anything to make you stop. I was biting the blanket on the bed to keep from crying out loud."

"Oh shit, I would have stopped in an instant if I knew that." I replied almost with tears in my eyes.

"I know, that's why I didn't want to make a sound. You have been nicer to me than any man ever. It was the least I could do."

I reached across the table and took each of her hands in mine and just held them. While looking in her eyes I said,

"Annie, promise me you will never do anything like that again. It is hurting me terribly right now to know that I caused you so much pain last night."

"OK" she mumbled looking down at the table.

"Look honey, as long as you are having your period we can make do with you jacking me off and sucking my cock. OK?"

"OK, but I know my ass grabbed you tighter than either my hand or my pussy can. That's why it felt so good for you." She said.

"Fine honey. Your mouth and your hand will be fine. OK?"

"We'll see." She said with a mischievous little smile.

I couldn't help but laugh with her.

The next several days of the trip sort of blended into each other although I do remember going across lower Texas the day after the ass fucking episode when the road was long flat and straight and boring as hell. I mentioned it to Annie and she reached over and took my cock out.

"What the hell are you going to do now?" I asked

"Slide the seat back," she replied.

She soon had me hard just with her hand when she lowered her mouth on me. Holy shit, I was getting a blowjob driving across Texas. There must be a country song about that.

She had her head bobbing long and deep. I swear she can almost take my entire eight inches in her mouth; or was that her tonsils I was feeling?

My foot was pressing down harder and harder on the gas pedal the closer I came to an orgasm and when I shot my load in her mouth we must have been doing ninety. She stayed there for a few minutes licking up every drop of my juices and then she turned ever so casually behind her to the sink and grabbed some paper towels to wipe me off.

"I hope that took your mind off the long boring road," she said with a wink.

"It damned sure did."

A couple of nights later we were on the outskirts of New Orleans. Neither of us had ever seen the city and it was too good of an opportunity to pass up so in we went. It was going to be impossible to find a place to park the van so now we were in for a real challenge; trying to find a reasonably priced motel in that city. We did find one right across the river. Seventy-five bucks for a super room. The two parishes have a ferry going back and forth for a buck one way....fifty cents for an ocean voyage. Can't hardly beat the price.

We had a great time in the city. It truly is a 'walking city' with tons of things to see in every block. We didn't have the bucks to eat in any of the culinary shrines for which the city is famous but we did find a great spot for dinner right on the river. Before starting off again the next morning we took a cruise on one of the huge stern wheeler riverboats that we enjoyed. They had a four-piece group playing Dixieland music and that had the place hopping even at eleven in the morning.

We still had over a thousand miles to go so I figured on another three days.

We were rolling along out side of New Orleans and I asked Annie,

"Hey honey. Way back there when we met I told you I would give you a lift to Key West. If there is any place you want to jump out before then just yell."

Shit, it was as if I had hit her with a bat. She looked at me with eyes as big as silver dollars and tears pouring out of them saying.

"Nick, if that's your way of telling me you want to dump me, you need a lesson in tact"

"Annie, nothing could be further from the truth. I would be happier than hell if you chose to stay with me for a long time. I just didn't know if you had any thoughts about jumping off in some city where you possibly had friends."

She leaned over and just hugged me.

"Hey, how about if we treat ourselves to another night in a full sized bed? I enjoyed spreading out in New Orleans and we ought to have an easier time finding g a reasonable priced place along the Interstate."

We had no trouble at all. A very nice Comfort Inn. Forty-nine bucks and they threw in a Continental breakfast.

The desk clerk steered us to a great seafood restaurant. It catered almost exclusively to locals so the food was good and reasonable. I had a plate of steamed garlic shrimp that I gorged myself on. Annie started with a shrimp cocktail and then nibbled on mine for the rest of her meal. She seemed to like it but I wasn't sure if she would ever order it again.

That night was something special. I was lying on the queen-sized bed watching TV while she was in the bathroom. The bathroom door opened and the lights in the room went dark. When I turned to see what had happened I saw her standing just outside of the bathroom door naked. She had reached around and flipped the wall switch turning off those lamps that had been plugged into that wall receptacle. All I heard was,

"Surprise."

"What on earth are you talking about?"

"My friend left."

"What friend?" I asked

"Oh, the one who comes to visit once a month," she replied with a huge grin.

"Are you serious?"

"Yep. I even stopped at the little tobacco gift shop in the lobby and bought a small douche kit" she bragged.

"Well now. We better not let all of that go to waste." I said as I held out my arms to her.

She was unbelievable. She first fell on my lap and instantly took my cock deep in her mouth. I was completely soft so she was easily able to get her mouth down to the base of it. She stayed like that until she felt it stirring and then rose up and slid up the bed to push her nipples hard against my lips. I reached down and cupped the cheeks of her lovely little ass and held her right where she was. She let one of her hands drift back down to my crotch and started to let it slide up and down my shaft and I removed one of mine from her ass and let it search out her clit. I slid open the hood of her clit to uncover it and then ever so lightly let a couple of my fingers straddle the precious little knob. She quickly topped my hand with her own and held me right there.

Enough is enough. I couldn't take any more. I reached down and lifted her so her pussy was right over the head of my cock and I lifted my hips to get it in her. She then she slowly, ever so slowly, let herself down on me. It seemed to take forever before I was buried completely and it felt awesome. I could feel her heart beat coming up through my cock through the walls of her vagina. I didn't know what her regular heart beat was but I could easily tell it was beating pretty fast right then. She started to lift herself up and then slowly drop down on my shaft. She was fucking me rather than the other way around.

I let all of that go on for a short while and then roughly flipped her on her back and rammed my cock into her. I then put my hands under her legs and lifted them up to my shoulders and held my chest up by having my hands on the bed along side of her. I then began a deep hard driving of my cock in and out of her and heard,

"God, yes. Nick, fuck me. Hard"

Hard I did. She had raised her ass up in the air and now had her legs locked behind my back while my hips were acting as if they were a pile driver driving my cock deep within her. I couldn't have lasted five minutes like that before I had an enormous orgasm and then fell forward on her chest

I few moments later I was coming up for air and said,

"Annie, I'm so sorry. You had me so excited I lost control. I never meant to fuck you that hard."

"Nick, are you crazy? I was in my glory getting your steel bar of a cock driven that hard into me. I think I came twice to your once."

Whew, sleep came easily that night.

I was awakened with her fingers slowly tracing the veins in my cock. She had somehow gotten it hard without me knowing anything about it. Her head was resting on my stomach and she had fingers lightly going over every little bit of my cock. I let it go on for a little and then said,

"Morning."

She raised her head and just smiled.

"Annie, I am going to tell you something now that you are not going to want to hear. I want to fuck your ass again."

"Why, didn't my pussy satisfy you?" she asked dejectedly.

"Oh, that's not it at all. I think it is because your ass is sort of a forbidden fruit and I want to experience it again. How about it?"

She agreed, but not too willingly.

I greased up a condom again and a gob of Vaseline that I worked into her asshole with my fingers and then I had her lie on her back. I lifted her legs up a little and then put the head of my rock hard cock against the lips of her asshole. I pushed in a little and she gasped,

"Slow and easy Nick."

Oh, I was going to go slow but I wasn't too sure about easy. I reached down and grabbed her hips and both pulled them to me while I was pushing my cock into her. This time I went in almost to the base of it in one long push and she let out a quiet sort of scream.

"Nick, you are hurting me a lot."

"Sorry honey. I'm going to let your hips down and I want you to fuck my cock with your ass the same as you did last night when my cock was in your pussy. I will be pumping it into you as well."

I then started a long slow push and was soon buried to the hilt. She had her hips moving slowly and I told her to let one of her hands start to work on her clit. She did and it was really turning me on. I was looking down and could see my cock moving in and out of her tight little asshole and then could see her fingers sliding up and down the sides of her clit. She would do that for a bit then let one finger sort of rub around the tip of her clit. I noticed when she did that her breathing came faster and her hips moved to me harder. She was close to an orgasm brought on by her own fingers on her clit and my cock up her asshole. The thought of it was turning me on more and more until when I heard her make a deep gasp and intake of breath I filled the condom with a load of my love juices. She was so excited she threw her ass high in the air to sort of get the last of the thrusts I could make before my cock went soft.

"Annie, I think you enjoyed that as much as I did."

"Nick, I hate to say it but I think I did too. What does that make me, some kind of slut?"

"Not at all. It was a sexual act enjoyed by two people who care about each other. Nothing more."

"Let's shower honey." I suggested.

After the shower we each walked back to the side of the bureau where our clothes were piled to dress for the day.

"C'mere honey." I asked.

When she came over to me I sort of pushed or nudged her over to the side of the bed. When she had the backs of her legs against the side of the mattress I pushed her a little while holding her hand and let her down on the bed. I then knelt before her and opened her legs with my hands. She looked down at me and I could see a huge smile coming across her face as she said,

"I've been hoping for some time you would get around to doing this."

I positioned my face between her pussy lips without touching them. I then separated the folds of her pussy lips with just the tip of my tongue and then holding each fold I opened with the fingers of one hand. It didn't take long before her pussy lips were wide open and my face was buried. I backed off and then let my tongue search out her clit. I was having a little bit of trouble getting her clit to come out from under its hood but when I did she really put her ass and hips in gear. My tongue was going up one side and then down the other and then flicking the tip of it very lightly. I then folded a couple of my fingers together as I got ready to finger fuck her as I was going to be using my tongue all around her pussy. She had her legs clamped to the side of my head and was throwing her pussy around as if it were volleyball. First one side and then the other and then high in the air. All the time she was doing this she was moaning so loudly I though that hotel security would be knocking at our door. My fingers were being rammed deep in her pussy and then I spread them apart and moved them all around the inside of her pussy. That did it. She threw her ass high in the air with my head still clamped between her legs as she was having her orgasm. I thought she was going to tear off my ears the way she was moving. She finally gasped trying to get her breathing back under control and was looking at me with deep appreciation in her gaze,

"You were wonderful."

"'Twas nothing Mam. I treat all lovely ladies the same way."

She laughed loudly saying, "You're something else. Please never stop being who you are."

"I won't. Now get your sexy ass up. We've got breakfast to eat and then time to hit the road again."

I jumped into the shower again to take a quick one and was out drying off while she was still fooling with her hair. We still had the whole state of Florida to travel and I wanted to get going soon,

"C'mon honey, shake a leg...and your tits while you're at it."

The Continental breakfast wasn't anything to get excited about; coffee, doughnuts and cereal but once again, the price was right.

We were a few miles down the road when I commented on one of the waitresses' back at the motel saying how cute she was and mentioned the obvious size of her tits. Annie said something that I took as that she agreed with me.

"Annie, we have never talked much about our past sex lives but I am very curious about yours. You obviously don't have to say a thing if you care not to."

"No problem. Besides my ex that you beat up there was only one other guy. I was in my senior year in high school and we went together for a couple of years while each of us were getting ready for college. After breaking up with him I was celibate for the next couple of years until I met my ex. How about you?"

"Well, let's see. After screwing half of Hollywood I decided to give my cock a rest and then I met you."

"Oh, you're so full of shit." She said laughingly.

"Annie, have you ever had sex with a woman?"

The van went completely silent. I must have rubbed a nerve.

"I don't hear an answer."

"If you must know I have. I'm sure you are going to want to hear all about it so I might as well spill the beans before you get all bent out of shape. It was in my senior year in high school and one of my friends asked if I wanted to have a sleepover at her place. I did and when it was bedtime I saw we were both going to be in the same bed. One thing led to another and it wasn't long before she had her face in my crotch and licking me very softly. It didn't take long before I exploded. We lay like that for some time before she turned herself around to position her pussy in my face. I did the same for her as she had done for me. Is that enough or do you want a lick by lick description?"

"Geez, don't get so testy. I just asked a simple question. You could have lied if you didn't want to tell me about it."

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers