A Willing Slave for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing his words, I wonder if this was his plan the whole time? To break me and Jessica up so he can have me to himself. Why does that excite me more?

"Come here." Trevor orders and I slowly walk up to him.

"You're going to be fine." He says to me, holding my shoulders and making me look at him.

"T-thanks." I reply, not knowing what else to say.

"Let Daddy take care of you." Trevor says to me.

I look up at him, only inches from my face and smiling at me.

I don't know what it is about him, he's just so perfect, a real amazing man. I can't stop myself any longer. I lean forward and press my lips against his.

I feel him pressing his lips back against me and I start to kiss him harder. I grab onto his face and pull him in closer. Opening my mouth and push my tongue pass his lips and start to make out with this perfect man.

I feel Daddy's... Fuck it, he's my Daddy and I'm his slut!

I feel Daddy's hands grabbing my body as we passionately make out in my living room. He grabs hold of my shirt and pulls it over my head. I take his off and run my hands all over his body and I start to moan into his mouth as we make out.

Daddy grabs and pulls my shorts down and I do the same to him. Suddenly I'm completely naked and making out with this older man in the living room. I reach down and grab hold of Daddy's cock and slowly wank him as we make out.

"Take me to your room." He tells me breaking the kiss.

"Y-yes Daddy." I whisper.

Not letting go of his cock, I lead him into the bedroom I have shared with Jessica for so long.

I watch as he sits down on the bed, his feet on the ground and he smiles to me.

"Get on your knees and suck on your Daddy's cock." He orders.

"Yes Daddy." I say back confidently, accepting that I want this.

I lower myself onto my knees and get between his legs, I grab onto his thick cock and start to lick my lips. Leaning down, I happily take his giant cock in my mouth and wrap my lips around his shaft.

"Good boy," Daddy moans, "Now that Jessica's gone you can be my slut whenever I want." He tells me, suddenly realising the position I'm in with him.

However, I happily bob up and down on his cock, loving every second of it.

There have been hundreds if not thousands of times I have been in his position as Jessica has sucked on my cock, but right now I'm Daddy's cocksucker and I wouldn't change a thing.

My mouth moves up and down on his cock over and over as I spread my spit all over his shaft.

Pulling my mouth away, I extend my tongue and do very long licks all around his shaft. Feeling him twitch around me as I lick all over his cock.

"Suck on Daddy's balls!" He tells me.

Leaning down, I press my tongue against his big, smooth balls and run all around them. Sucking one of the large egg shapes into my mouth I massage it with my tongue before moving onto the next.

"Oh yeah, you love that don't you slut?" Daddy moans.

"Yes Daddy!" I moan back before sucking on his cock again.

For a few minutes I give him a sloppy blowjob until he pulls my mouth away.

"Lie down on the bed son." Daddy orders me.

Standing up, I get onto the bed and lie down as he towers over me. I watch as he gets onto his knees and suddenly his lips are around my cock.

"Ooooh god, that feels so good." I moan out.

"Mmm." Daddy moans around my cock as he expertly bobs up and down.

He grips onto my thighs and spreads my legs wider as he sucks my cock. My legs are spread as far as possible as I watch his mouth run all over my cock.

He pulls his mouth away and starts to lick and suck on my balls just I like to him.

"Oh yeah, that's fucking amazing." I pant out.

I feel his tongue getting lower and lower, on the bottom of my smooth balls and finally, for the first time in my life I feel a wet tongue press against my smooth arsehole.

"Fuuuucckking heellllll!!" I moan out loudly as Daddy rims me.

"Mmmm." He moans back as his tongue flicks around my tight arsehole over and over.

I can feel him tighten his tongue and push it inside of my arse, pushing it in and out of me as though he's fucking my arse with his tongue.

Oh god, I knew this was going to happen, how could it not? I know he loves fucking young men. Oh god is this really happening?

"Fuuucckk!!" I moan again as he keeps massaging my arse with his tongue.

He pulls his head up and smiles at me, I can see his spit around his lips and suddenly one of his fingers is pressing against my wet arsehole.

Oh fuck, he's going to finger me.

I'm panting as I stare at him, giving him a slight nod to let him know to do it.

"Fuuuuuuucccckkk!!" I pant out as his finger slides deeper and deeper into my untouched arsehole.

"I told you how I like to turn straight boys," Daddy whispers as his finger goes knuckle deep in me, "You are the best turn. Watching you slowly go from a straight boy to a slut for my cock."

"Oh god, oh god." I pant out, gripping onto the bed sheets as his finger pushes in and out of me, his words just turning me on more.

"I knew I would turn you into my little cock taking slut. I planned on breaking you and Jessica up so I could have you to myself." Daddy says firmly as he fingers me a little faster.

"Fuck, oh god." I moan.

Suddenly, Daddy pushes a second finger knuckle deep inside of me, stretching me even further. I can feel my hole wrapping around his fingers tightly as he pushes them in and out of me,

"Now look at you, letting your Daddy finger your little arsehole. You like that don't you slut?" He asks.

"Y-yes Daddy, I love it!" I moan back to him, his words making my entire body twitch with pleasure.

"And now," Daddy whispers, pushing a third finger deep into me.

My legs are spread as wide as possible as his three fingers fuck my little hole over and over.

"Now, you're going to take your Daddy's cock in your virgin arsehole and become my little faggot whore, just where you belong." Daddy tells me.

"Fuuuuuucccckkk!!" I moan arching my back up.

I want this! No, I need it! I need his cock in me! I need my Daddy to fuck my tight little arsehole and turn me into his personal faggot!!!

"Do it!" I moan, "Fuck me! I need it! I need your big cock in my virgin arsehole!!"

"Good boy." Daddy moans and he pulls his fingers out of me, instantly making me feel empty.

He moves up my body and I can't control myself anymore. I grab onto him and push my tongue into his mouth. Both of us completely naked as we passionately make out. I wrap my bare legs around him and feel his cock hitting me. I need to feel what it's like, I need to feel his cock inside of me.

Daddy sits up and grabs hold of my ankles to rest them on his shoulders. I feel like I'm almost bent in half as he grabs his cock and lines it up with my arsehole.

"Once you take my cock you belong to me," Daddy tells me, "You will take my cock in any hole I want, when I want. Do you want that?"

His cock teasing my little hole that twitches around his head.

"Yes, I want it!" I moan back, not caring about the consequences.

"Good slut." He whispers and I feel him putting more pressure onto my arse.

"Oooooh ggaaawwwdddd!!" I moan as my hole opens up and accepts the head of his cock inside.

I feel like my arsehole is being stretched beyond belief around his thick fucking cock!!! The feeling is fucking immense and my legs shake uncontrollably.

He's wanted this for so long, and now he has me right where he wants me. With my legs spread and willingly taking his cock.

"How does that feel son?" Daddy asks.

"Fucking tight." I pant back, feeling like the air from my lungs is being pushed out of me.

"Just you wait." He says with a grin.

Then I feel him pushing deeper inside of me. My arse is so unbelievably tight around his cock and I can feel every inch as he pushes into me. My arse is on fire and I feel like he's stretching me out but I lie there and take it.

Inch by inch, I can feel every vein and groove in his cock as he goes fully inside of me.

"FUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!" I moan out loudly as I feel his body rest against mine and I know I have Daddy's cock, balls deep inside of my arsehole.

"Fuck yes!! About fucking time you took my cock you fucking whore!!" Daddy grunts, fully dominating me now.

"Oh fuck! So fucking big! So fucking full!!!" I pant out.

I can't believe I am lay on this bed with a giant fucking cock inside of my arsehole!! I fucking love it, I can't live without this, how could I?

Daddy stays fully in me for a few minutes and I feel my arse slowly relaxing around his giant cock. It feels as though a baseball bat is inside of me but the pain is slowly starting to fade away.

"Oh yeah, I can feel your arsehole clenching around my cock." Daddy moans.

I let go of the bed sheets and run my hands all over his hard body.

"Oh god, it's so good." I pant out at him, looking at my legs on his shoulders.

"Ready to be fucking like the gay slut you are?" He asks me.

"Yes!" I pant back to him.

I feel Daddy's cock start to slide out of me, leaving just the head in my arsehole before pushing it back in. My arsehole is tightly wrapped around his shaft as he moves it slowly in and out of me.

"Fuck, so fucking good." I pant out.

"You're my little gay boy aren't you now son?" Daddy asks me.

"Yes Daddy! I'm your gay cock slut!! I love it!!" I admit to him and myself.

He starts to pick up the pace and is steadily fucking my arse now. I can feel his balls hitting me every time he goes fully inside my arse and I am starting to uncontrollably moan now.

"You're so fucking tight!" Daddy moans.

"Fuck me, Daddy! I love it!! I need your fucking cock!!" I moan out loudly.

My legs fall to his side and Daddy leans over me, leaning down he shoves his tongue into my mouth and I passionately make out with him as his cock fucks in and out of me.

"Fuck yes! So, fucking good!!" I pant into his mouth.

"You love it don't you, you little faggot cock taking whore!" Daddy moans back to me.

"Yes Daddy! I love it! I'm your faggot! I'll take your cock whenever you want me too!!" I tell him, meaning every word.

"Fuck... fuck.... Fuck.... Yes..." I moan over and over as he fucks me harder and harder.

My legs are wrapped around his waist and pulling him in deeper as I grab onto his muscular back, wanting his body completely on me.

"Fuuuckk!!!" I moan as I feel Daddy biting my neck hard and I know he's leaving a mark on me.

"Daddy...." I pant out, "Somethings happening..."

"What is it slut?" He moans whilst fucking me.

"I dooooonn'ttt knooowwww!!" I moan as my body starts to shake and tremble all over him.

"Are you going to cum from your Daddy fucking you?" He moans.

"I think soooooo!!" I moan back.

"Good boy!" He moans.

Daddy sits up again and holds my legs up high before he starts to properly batter into my arsehole. I'm just his for the taking now!

I just lie there and let this older man properly destroy my arsehole. His skin is slapping against mine as his entire cock fucks in and out of me.

My balls start to tighten and I feel my legs start to shake, this is it! I'm about to fucking cum just from getting fucked in the arse!

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!" I scream as my cock erupts and cum fires all over my own body, I feel shot after shot hitting my own face and covering me in cum as he relentlessly fucks me.

"I'm about to cum faggot!!" Daddy warns as I keep having the best orgasm of my life.

"FUUCCKINNG CUUMM IN MEEEEE!!!!!" I scream. Desperate to feel his hot cum filling up my bowels. I tense my arsehole around his cock, making it even tighter for him.

"Fuck yeeessss!!!!" Daddy roars and I feel it. I can feel his cum filling up my insides with hit hot, sticky liquid.

It's like buckets of cum is being unloaded into my arsehole and it just prolongs my own orgasm and I fucking love it!!

"Fuck.... Fuck.... That was amazing." I pant as Daddy slows down on fucking me.

I try to keep his cock in me but I can feel him getting softer in my stretched arsehole.

Eventually, he pulls out and I feel my gaped arsehole leaking with his buckets of cum. He leans down and kisses me hard again and I press my tongue against him.

"Mmmm." I moan into his mouth as he lies on top of me.

"Well," Daddy whispers, "You're officially my faggot."

Staring into his eyes, I can't stop from smiling. As though my true self as come to the surface.

The Second Time

I'm lay in bed, I can feel my arse is still sore from the night before with Da... I mean Trevor. I need to get a hold on that. I don't know what's happened to me, it felt so good. How did it happen?

Am I gay? No, I can't be, can I?

I decide to stay in the apartment today, hoping not to see Trevor as I try and work out what's going on in my head.

Every time I think of him though I find myself getting turned on, I remember his lips pressed against mine. What it's like to have his cock in my mouth, to have my legs wrapped around him as his cock slides into my arsehole. Fucking hell, what is happening.

It isn't until 6pm when I hear a knock on my door.

Still in my dressing gown I go and answer the door.

"Hey son." I hear Trevor say as I open it.

"H-hi." I say in shock at seeing him again.

"No Daddy?" He asks with a huge smile on his face.

"Yeah, erm, about that. I don't know what happened." I reply, not even being able to look at him at fear I can't control myself.

"What happened is you became my loving gay slut like you're supposed to be." He tells me and I feel my cock twitch under my robe.

"I... I can't." I whisper.

"Hey, why don't you get dressed, we'll go a bar and talk it out." He says putting a hand on my shoulder.

Oh god, how does this man have such a hold on me.

"O-okay." I whisper.

Turning around to go to my room, I hear Trevor shout.

"Put on those tight clothes that I gave you!" He says.

I know I should wear my own clothes, but I just seem to feel the need to obey him.

I put on the tight clothes and go back towards the front door.

"Oh yeah, you look hot son." He tells me and again I feel my cock twitch.

We go out and I very quickly realise he's taking me to that gay bar again.

We sit down and Trevor brings me over another fruity cocktail and sits next to me.

"So, what are you worrying about?" He asks.

"I... I don't know. I'm not gay, this is all so weird." I admit, feeling like I can open up tot his man.

"That's not what you were saying last night." Trevor says with a laugh.

"I don't know what happened to me, maybe it's the whole Jessica thing." I tell him.

He moves a little closer to me and I feel his thigh against mine.

"This has been going on before you and Jessica broke up. I've been wanking your cock for months, and you sucked my cock like a good little slut before you broke up as well." He whispers in my ear.

"I can't believe I did that." I whisper, keeping my eyes on the floor so I don't look at him.

"You know you loved it, the way you moaned as you had my cock down your throat. You loved tasting your Daddy's cum didn't you?" He whispers in my ear again and I feel his teeth lightly bite my ear lobe.

"Hey Trevor!" Suddenly I hear another man's voice shout and I try and move away from Trevor, embarrassed of being caught like that.

"Hey Johnny, you okay?" Trevor asks this stranger who's walked up to our table.

"See you got a new one, he's cute." This Johnny says and I feel my face go bright red.

"Hands off," Trevor says and I feel his hand suddenly grip my thigh, "This ones mine."

The other man laughs and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Well, if you ever want to lend him out I get first dibs." He says, completely ignoring me or caring what I think, as though I am Trevor's property.

"I'll let you know when I've broken him in properly." Trevor tells him.

Broken me in properly? Oh god what is going on, why am I so horny!!

The other man leaves but Trevor's hand remains on my thigh.

"W-why did you bring me here?" I whisper.

"What do you mean?" Trevor asks, moving close to me again.

"To a gay bar." I reply.

"Because," Trevor whispers, once again leaning in my ear and suddenly his hand reaches and grabs my hard cock from outside the tight pants, "You're my little gay boy."

Ooooh god, I can't believe this is happening again.

I turn my head to face him to defend myself, but before can speak Trevor leans forward and kisses me. His soft lips against mine, I can feel his stubble on my face and it feels so.... Amazing.

Without even thinking, I kiss him back. Feeling my lips pressing against his, I willingly open my mouth and let his tongue run against mine.

Here I am, in the middle of a gay bar making out with an older man as he holds my hard cock.

He breaks the kiss and looks at me with hunger in his eyes.

"Come with me." Trevor whispers and grabs my hand.

I am forced to follow him into the bathroom and he locks us into a cubicle.

"Sit down." Trevor orders.

Oh god, I know what's going to happen, do I want it to happen? I think so.

I sit down onto the closed toilet and watch as Da.... Trevor undoes his jeans and pulls out his thick, juicy cock.

"You know what to do son." He orders.

I look up at him smiling down on me and I know, I want this.

Opening my mouth, I don't even touch him as I wrap my lips around his cock yet again.

"Mmmm." I moan around his dick, tasting his delicious precum again and I know, this is where I belong.

I quickly start to bob up and down his cock in this cubicle, not believing I am doing this as I take him deeper and deeper down.

Daddy... yes Daddy.. doesn't touch me and just allows me to take my time sucking his cock. I run my tongue all over his shaft as I spread my spit around him.

Suddenly, he grabs my head and pulls he away from his cock. He roughly shoves his tongue in my mouth and we make out for a few seconds.

"Now, you're taking me back to your place and you're going to ask me to fuck you like the gay slut you are now. Okay?" He asks.

"O-okay." I stutter, this is it, I want this, there's no denying it anymore. I'm Daddy's gay slut.

We rush back to my apartment, the entire time Daddy's hands are all over me and we stop to make out a lot.

By the time we're back, Daddy rips my clothes off of me before pushing me against the wall and kissing me hard. His hands all over me, grabbing my cock as his tongue dances along mine.

He leads me over to the sofa and bends me over it, I'm ready, I want this.

"You know what you have to say son." He whispers as I feel his cock pressing against my arsehole.

"Please Daddy, please will you fuck me." I beg.

"And why do you want it?" He teases me more with his cock.

I don't care anymore, this is who I am.

"Because I'm your gay slut Daddy! I'm your faggot whore to please you cock! I only want your big, perfect, thick cooooooooccckkkk!!" I scream as he starts to push his cock straight into my arsehole.

"Fuuuckk!!" I pant as I stretch my arsehole around his cock yet again.

It doesn't take long for Daddy to be balls deep in me, unlike last time, he goes straight into fucking me like a dirty little slut on my own sofa.

I can feel Daddy's big balls hitting mine at every thrust and he grabs and spanks my arse.

"Oh fuck Daddy! That feels so fucking good!!" I moan.

"You like that slut? You are Daddy's personal cock whore now aren't you?!" He moans as he fucks me.

"Yes Daddy!!! I'll do anything for you!! I'll take your cock every day! I'm a gay fucking whore for you!!" I moan as his cock fucks my arse better than ever.

I can feel myself clenching and twitching around him as he hits all the right spots and I know that yet again I am about to cum just from behind fucked.

"FUUUUUCKK DAAADDDDDYY!!" I scream out as my cock erupts all over the sofa.