A Willing Slave for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes clench your arsehole you fucking whore!!" Daddy moans and I feel him unloading his cock into my arsehole again! Just like last time, it just enhances my own orgasm and I fucking love it!!

It doesn't take long for Daddy's cock to start to go soft in my arse. My pulls me up and shoves his tongue in my mouth.

"I'm sleeping here tonight." He tells me.

"Y-yes Daddy." I whisper back to him, feeling his cum pouring out of my arse.

New Living Arrangements

A few days later.

I'm bent over the sofa again, the sofa I have fucked Jessica on many times, except my trousers are by my ankles and all I can feel is Daddy's huge cock thrusting in and out of my arsehole again.

My cock is rubbing against the leather sofa as he fucks me harder and harder. He grips my hair and pulls my head back.

"You love me fucking you don't you whore?!" He moans.

"Fuck yes Daddy!! I love your fucking coooooocccckkkk!!" I moan as I shoot cum all over myself and the sofa and I feel Daddy filling up my bowels again with his cum.

As we both catch our breath, we sit down on the sofa, completely naked.

"I don't know what I'm going to do about this apartment." I tell him.

"What do you mean?" He asks, going to get a glass of water. It seems fucking me takes it out of him.

"Without Jessica to share the rent, I can't afford a place as nice as this on my own." I admit watching his cock as he sits back down next to me.

"Easy, you'll move in with me." He says calmly.

"I... I don't know." I tell him. Something about just getting fucked by a man is different to actually living with the man fucking me.

Part of me is still trying to argue that I'm not fully gay, but if I live with him and am his personal slut all the time I don't know if I will ever be with a woman again.

"You don't need to know, you're moving in with me." He tells me, not a request, but an order.

"O-okay." I reply, not being able to say no to him.

A few days later and I've moved all of my things into Daddy's apartment. I haven't slept in my own apartment since, although I still have until the end of the month.

I'm standing in the living room of my apartment, looking at how empty it is without any of my stuff in there. There're still a few things of Jessica's left over.

It's funny, that seems like a different life now. Like that was never actually me. Everything has changed.

Daddy comes in and grabs me, pulling me in to make out with him. I happily open my mouth and let his tongue into my mouth as I kiss him back.

"What the fuck?!" I suddenly hear Jessica's shocked voice coming from the doorway.

I break the kiss and look at her stunned.

"Harry?! What the fuck?!" She shouts again as Daddy's hands are still holding onto me.

"W-what are you doing here?" I stutter back to her.

"I'm getting the last of my things! Is this why we ended?!" She shouts, "So you could be with him?!"

"No Jessica, this happened after us." I tell her, although I don't know if that helps.

"I can't fucking believe this!" She shouts and slams the door as she leaves.

"Don't worry son, you don't need her anymore." Daddy says to me, holding my face and making me look at him, "You're mine now, aren't you?"

"Yes Daddy." I tell him, leaning in and kissing him again.

The End