A Wimp in Her Closet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave him a few moments to clean all the liquids away around the entrance to her fuck hole, and then she pulled his head in and locked it in the familiar position for turning over. Andy was compliant, making the movement as easy as usual, and two seconds later she was sitting on his face, looking down.

"Yeahhh, here it comes, cum boy! Swallow his sperm! Drink it down! Maybe it will make you more of a man."

She gave him about a minute to lick away the thick rivers that dribbled down into his mouth. His face was growing red in the end while he lapped desperately inside her. The way his tongue hit her made her increasingly aware of another need.

She lifted herself up half an inch to allow him to suck his breath in through her crotch. Then, she repositioned herself, locking his powerless face between her thighs.

"I fucking love to do this to you! The way he fucked me really made me have to piss. Mmmhhh, I love all of this! Aaahh, here it comes!"

Once more, Andy was forced to gulp down what seemed to be a quart of piss from the hairy cunt of his ruler and mistress. He licked and licked, but her orgasm didn't come until his face was red and his limbs were starting to twitch in urgency. Finally, she fell back in bed.

"Aaahhh, he fucked me so good," she whispered as she rolled over to sleep, but there was not a word of thanks to Andy.

Of course, Andy didn't need thanks. His little panties were messy with sperm from another spontaneous ejaculation. Amy noticed, but she didn't bring it up until next day during breakfast in the sofa. Andy was still wearing the uncomfortable, cum-crusted panties.

"You always come in your little panties, Andy," she said with genuine care and interest. "I've been thinking. I'm happy you feel good, but do you really have orgasms from being pathetic, or is it just some stupid stress reaction?"

"I-I don't know. I'm sorry. I just, I just think about how amazing to be so near you. I just can't believe it's true. And when I feel it, it's the most amazing thing. It's better than a normal orgasm. I really love you!"

"A normal orgasm, is that when you jerk your pathetic little cock?" she laughed at the thought.

Then, she paused to consider her strategy. She enjoyed this life very much, but she wanted to confirm that he was really willing to make any sacrifice for her. And with Andy, you had to explain things so he understood.

"Still," she started, putting on her kindest and most loving face. "Don't you think it's unfair that you get to love me so much, but I feel almost nothing about you? Aren't you afraid I'll lose interest? Don't you think I deserve more?"

Andy agreed, and she returned to talking about her fuck from last night, comparing his cock to Andy's, talking about how good that cock made her feel and how Andy could never do that. She nudged his confidence, asking him how it felt to know that he would never truly satisfy a woman. Being heartless made her wet. Whenever he agreed to something, she wanted more, and the best part was that she could always have it. Andy really was the perfect partner.

"I think you still don't deserve me," she established anyway. "You have to make some more sacrifices to make me feel good. You want me to enjoy myself, don't you?"

"Of course!" he assured her. "I-I know I'm not worth you. I'm sorry. I-I'll try better. I'll do what you say."

"It really turned me on when he pushed you around," she smiled out with dreaming eyes. "When you're afraid, it turns me on. It just makes my cunt wet to hear you beg. Do you think you can do more of that for me?"

"I-I-I don't know. Sorry. I'll do what you say. Please."

"Please what, fuck toy? Please take another guy home to be rough with you? Please make you suck his cock?"

"I don't... Please!" he begged with tear-filled eyes. "I'm so stupid! I'll do it if you want! You're everything! I love you so much! Please!"

She had never seen such desperation to prove his love and affection before. Maybe he really had no more problems with any of it just the way he said. After all, she provided him with intimacy and stability in addition to his orgasms. She even listened to his tech-babble sometimes, understanding it, making conversation about it, and she guessed she was probably the only one. From what she could tell, all this really did make him happy. In fact, the more effort he had to put in, the happier he seemed.

Just to be sure, she made him choose a proper safe word and write it down for her. It would make her stop anything and leave him alone, but she also emphasized that it could be the end of their relationship. Andy followed instructions and returned with a note, which she put away.

It was time for a good morning orgasm, and she was scrolling through gay porn, looking for something violent. She wanted that perfect rush she could only get from playing the humiliation game with Andy.

"I'm gonna watch this guy fuck his sissy friend hard up the ass now," she decided. "It turns me on, because you're a sissy, too. Get down and lick my asshole, sissy! I want to feel your tongue go inside me!"

A minute later, Andy was still on his knees, probing Amy's anal orifice with his tongue. His panties were already wet with fresh sperm. She was holding her legs up for access while she moved her hand around, playing with her tits and cunt.

"Mmmmhhh. I can't imagine how it would feel to be fucked up the ass like that. But when you lick me it feels good. You're such a good little whore. Mmmhhh, I love to watch losers taking cocks up their asses!"

She put her legs down, and then she scooted out in the sofa and spread.

"Now eat my cunt, fuckhead! I want to come now! Mmmhhhh, that's right. Make me feel good! Use that slave mouth to make me come!"

Another minute passed with her increasing moaning, and then she reached her climax, pressing Andy's head into her crotch as hard as she could.

"Aaahhhh, fuuuck! I'm coming! Aaahhhhh! It's coming! Drink it! Fucking swallow it! Aaaahhhhh!"

She came, and she held him in place while she relaxed her crotch. You could hear his mouth being filled by gushing urine, and he started swallowing. His little cock was hard again.

* * *

Over these weeks, Amy had developed a habit of holding her piss for extra long if she was on her way home and knew Andy was there. That way, he would have a challenge to swallow it all when she came home. When she entered the door, she'd just call out to him.

"Toilet, out of your closet! Come here!"

He would kneel down in front of her, and she would remove any pants or panties and simply lower herself onto her kissing urinal and let go. To make things even better, she had found a backrest that he had mounted for her on the hallway wall, so now she could lean back in comfort right inside the door while she relieved her entire bladder down his throat. When she put a little weight on his face it was a restful position to sit in, and often she had him eat her to orgasm as well.

She wanted more orgasms now. Before meeting him, she had already been addicted to masturbation, and on any normal day she had come 2 or 3 times. Now, with Andy's mouth being too good to pass up, she usually came at least 5 or 6 times. He would have to eat her out while she was eating dinner, while she was watching something, or while she relaxed after taking a piss in his mouth. She also got very sexually aroused by her everyday cruelty against him. Consequently, he ended up hard all the time from being berated about how stupid and useless he was; his body was well-trained, and it knew that everytime she humiliated him he would get to eat her cunt soon.

Andy didn't sperm his panties as often because there was a limit to how often you could ejaculate without touch, and she never allowed him to touch himself. He often still spermed from the thrill of putting them on, and then he came a couple of times every day while licking her cunt, licking her ass, or being a good drain mouth, drinking her piss. In the end, he always wore sperm-wet or sperm-crusted panties.

By now, he had started paying most expenses in their life together. Amy had declared this to be a reasonable price for the privilege of being near her, and Andy had agreed with all his heart. Also, spending his money on her had always made his dicklet twitch.

They were already planning on how he would get a job to support them both, and meanwhile she wanted to find work as a therapist mainly for finding immoral men to fuck, using her money on personal pleasures. It would be an almost ideal life for her, but she had to push Andy a bit further to get everything absolutely perfect.

The first step was to submit him to more of his discomfort about all things gay.

Next night out, she found two jocks, and for the first half of the evening she had them talking about their hate for anything homo, only to slowly get them to admit that there were possibilities.

"A mouth is just a mouth," was something that came up. "As long as the guy is a real sissy and there is a girl with me, I think I could do it."

One of them mentioned that their girlfriends wouldn't be happy with this conversation, and Amy countered by telling them her boyfriend would be pretty unhappy too. You could tell they were intrigued, and she continued, telling them how useless and small-cocked he was and how he wouldn't be a problem. They could be a little rough with him, and they could fuck her in front of him. In her experience, when you promised guys sex they always stopped thinking about their girlfriends.

"Maybe, one of you can hold him down while the other fucks me," she suggested. "You can do whatever you want. And I really don't mind if you have girlfriends. All I care about is that you're both really fucking hot!"

They all ordered last drinks for courage. By now, both guys' hands were all over Amy, grabbing her tits, her ass, and her cunt. They were gonna fuck her alright, and she couldn't wait to feel their hard cocks inside her.

When they finally entered her apartment, she leaned against her backrest and pealed down her tights and underwear.

"Oooops," she laughed as a spurt of piss shot from her hairy, naked cunt down to the floor.

"You're so fucking sick," one of the guys replied, mashing her tits with his hand. "You're pissing yourself, and you don't care."

"Yeah, I have no real time for the bathroom," she said while she let another burst rain down in the puddle. "Don't worry! My wimp will clean it. You can go yourself if you want, give him some more to clean."

"Haha, seriously? He'll clean this for you? Where is this loser?"

"Well, he's actually in his closet," she explained, pointing. "You can even piss on him in there, if you don't want him to come out. Or you can just drag him out and push him around a bit. He's really more of a slave."

Amy walked into the apartment and got on the bed, spreading her thighs for her lovers, inviting their cocks into a moist, warm pleasure cave surrounded by glistening hair. On the way in, the guys stopped by the closet, being too intrigued by the whole situation not to open up and look inside. They saw Andy, showing off a puny little nervous erection through his panties.

"Seriously?" they both laughed. "What the fuck is this? This is your boyfriend? Why are you with a guy like this?"

"I told you," Amy laughed. "He'll do anything for me. He never gets to fuck me, but he'll be jealous, so you'd better hold him down. He'll agree to anything you want to do, or I'll kick him out."

She was playing with her nipples, raising her crotch at them, writhing her entire body in animal ecstasy, luring them in, urging on their savagery, which clearly turned her on very much. The entire room was brimming with cunt-dripping, hard-cocked horniness, and it was centered around her wide-spread, glistening fuck slit.

The guys laughed, pushing Andy back on his ass in the closet. They got out of their clothes, revealing muscles and swollen cocks. Compared to Andy's panty-hidden knob the organs were huge.

"So gay," they laughed at him. "What a little panty-wimp! You know, I have to take a piss, too. Did you say I could use this wuss as a toilet?"

"You should," Amy panted from behind her cunt. "I don't think it's gay to piss on a little sissy. It's just gay to be pissed on."

Andy was obviously afraid to come out, sitting back, keeping his eyes on Amy to hold on to his courage.

"I love you!" he declared. "I-I'm so stupid! I'll do anything you want!"

Amy loved these moments when she could sense the power of her cunt, and she kept playing with it, spellbinding everyone. She told them not to worry about him and informed them that he had a safe word, but he wouldn't use it. Now, the guy in need of a piss walked up, twisting Andy's arm.

"Is it true, wuss? Do you have a safe word? Answer me!"

"Y-Yes, sorry! B-but if I-I use it or tap out, she might throw me out."

"What do you say?" Amy laughed out from the bed. "Is it good enough? He'll do what I want. And I'll let you do anything, as long as you come fuck this cunt when you're done? Do you want to fuck this cunt?"

"Go on, piss on him!" the other guy said, as if he was eager to get going and this step was somehow critical.

"Yeahh! I'm sorry Andy," said the guy in the closet door. "I just have to go before I can fuck your girlfriend here. And I can't go unless I have something to aim for. So thank you for being something for me to aim for, Andy!"

The guy took one step and slowly loosened his grip, checking that Andy wasn't trying to escape. But the only resistance from Andy was a single, weak whimper. The fat, half-swollen cock was aimed at his body.

Then, the stream started, splashing on Andy's chest. Amy and both guys laughed out loud at the way Andy forced himself to accept what was happening. Andy locked his eyes on Amy's cunt, focusing only on her, hypnotizing himself with love. She recognized an opportunity to push things even further.

"You can even go in his mouth if you want," she told the pissing guy. "Go ahead and open your mouth, Andy! If you ever want to taste this cunt again, you'll be his toilet in there and swallow!"

Andy had no intention to negotiate, and while the warm stream hit his face, he fought his instincts and managed to open his mouth.

"Fuck yeaahh!" the pissing guy laughed. "This is so fucking sick!"

He moved closer to Andy's face and aimed the piss stream right into the open mouth. As instructed, Andy tried his best to swallow, retching and then composing himself.

"Do you think I can put it inside?" the guy said, looking up at his friend.

"Sure," the friend gave his permission. "He's such a loser, he doesn't even count as a guy. This is amazing."

Still pissing, the cock moved in through the open lips, and its owner laughed and then grunted from pleasurable stimulation as his cock head came to rest on Andy's tongue. In the background, the friend who looked on grew a thick hard-on from what he witnessed.

Through instinct, Andy discovered that swallowing was easier if he closed his lips around the massive, warm shaft that was swelling and pissing in his mouth.

"Fuck!! He's sucking your cock man! He's sucking the fucking piss out of your cock! What a little piss-fag!"

This was too much. The guy being sucked lost his self-control, grabbing the head around his shaft, and then he pushed. Andy's neck swelled out and straightened to allow the impalement in a way that forced him to lean forward, accepting the massive organ, making its owner grunt out from intense stimulation by the squeeze. Amy cried out in ecstasy, masturbating in the bed now, tweaking her nipples and jabbing fingers into her splashing wet cunt.

"Yeesss! Do it! Do it! Aaahhhh, Fuck him! Aaaahhh, ooohh fuuck! Fuck his throat! It's gonna make me come! Ooohh, I want you to fuck me! Ooohhh, fuck my cunt! Fuck my cunt!"

The two guys looked at each other and seemed to silently agree on the order of things. The guy in the throat gave it two more thrusts, using his hands to fuck the head hard for maximum pleasure, and then he pulled out his now rock-hard cock and walked over to the bed. This caused Andy to fall out on the floor, choking, while his girlfriend bucked her cunt seductively in the air to welcome the cock she needed inside her.

"Yeeess! Yeeesss!" she moaned out as her lover climbed into bed and finally impaled her cunt.

The couple on the bed moaned and grunted and started slapping their wet, horny crotches together. Meanwhile, the last guy walked up to Andy with a hard-on.

"I want it too, bitch boy," he said down to Andy. "Suck my fucking cock! It won't even count as cheating, cause you're such a sissy."

"Yeesss!!" came a cry from Amy. "Do it! I'm gonna come! Suck his cock when I come! Aaahhhh, suck his cock for me, loser!"

Andy wanted to do all he could to make her pleasure perfect. He sat up and opened his mouth with tears of exhaustion running from his eyes. The sight of those obedient tears and his reluctant mouth around the invading cock was the final straw, pushing Amy into a climax of perfect, sadistic satisfaction.

"Aaaahhhh, I'm coming! Do it to him! Aaaahhh, fuck me! Fuck me! Uunnhhh, uuuhhhh, come in my cunt! Uunnhhhh!!"

Soon, the tight squeezing cunt contractions were too good to resist, and the guy collapsed on top of her, releasing his sperm.

It took him a few moments to roll off, and then Amy looked down at her cock-sucking sissy servant.

"Oohhh, fuuck, it turns me on to watch him suck your cock! Look at his little slut mouth! I want another fuck! Do you want to come down his throat, or do you want to fuck a real cunt?"

Putting it that way, it was obvious that the second guy had to chose her cunt as well. But when Amy spread her legs to provoke with the now gaping entrance to her cunt cave, you could see a thick river of sperm trickle out through the hair and down the ass-crack.

"I don't know," the second guy still hesitated while he kept fucking the throat around his shaft. "It looks like it's kinda messy in there."

"So bring him over here! He'll clean me good."

This suggestion brought laughter from both guys. The cock was pulled out of Andy's throat, and a choking Andy was pulled over to Amy. She scooted her cunt over the edge of the bed, placed her feet on the floor, spread wide, and angled her cunt down and out to the mouth below.

"Come on, drain-mouth!" she teased her little wimp-servant. "Drink his sperm! Show us what a good little sucker you are! Clean the sperm from my fucked-out cunt!"

Andy showed them how well-trained he was, diving in to catch all the sperm flooding out, which caused even more laughter. His tongue slid through the entire salty, messy asscrack before his mouth finally locked over the wet cunt hair, and you could see his entire mouth licking and slurping. Since she practically sat on his face it didn't take long for most of the fluids to trickle out of her hole. Then, she just lay back and held up her legs to invite the last cock.

"Come on," she urged him on, entrancing the room again. "Fuck me! Just use me to come! Cheat on your girlfriend in my cunt! Just fuck your cock inside me and cheat on her in my cunt!"

He didn't have to be told twice. He walked up, lay down on top of her, lined his cock up, and drove the fat shaft inside the wet hole. The fast, ferocious fuck took only about a minute of smacking crotches before he approached his orgasm.

"Aaahhhh!" Amy encouraged. "Yeaahhhh! Fuck me! Fuuck mee!! Fucking come in my cunt!!"

"Oohhh, yeaahh!" he cried back. "Oohhhh, yeaahhh! You're so fucking good!! Aahhhh, your cunt is so fucking good!! You're so much better that my girlfriend! Ooohhh, I'm gonna come! Mmhhh, mmhhhhh, I fucking love your cunt!!"

Then, his asscheeks clenched in rhythm while his cock pumped the sperm inside a moaning fuck-girl.