A Wimp in Her Closet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhhh, fuuuck! I'm coming! Uuunnhhhh!!"

The room calmed down until you could eventually register an embarrassing silence. They were satisfied, and they were no longer under her spell. So they started to get dressed instead.

"I'll have to get home," said one.

"Yeah, we better leave you two alone," said the other.

They left a naked, sperm-filled Amy alone in the room with her wimp. His cock was hard, making him visibly ashamed about how he clearly enjoyed at least parts of what had just happened. Fortunately, there was a sperm-filled cunt for distraction between the spread legs in front of him.

"It's gonna feel so good when you eat me out now," she informed him. "My orgasms get better when I see you struggle for me first, when you let me force you to do things. You want to give me good orgasms, don't you?"

"I... yeah," he managed to get out. "I-I understand. I never want to disappoint you, I promise. I want to do these things for you, so I can make you feel even better."

His cock came closer to orgasm when he thought about making further sacrifices for her -- for her perfect cunt! He didn't care anymore what she made him agree to. All that mattered was the almost uncontrollable urge to put his mouth to her crotch, allowing his cock to finally come in his panties now.

"Well," she laughed. "Right now you're gonna make me feel good by eating another guy's sperm out of my cunt, sucking it into your stupid mouth."

Andy followed instructions and brought his mouth to her sperm-slippery slit. She gasped in satisfaction at the contact.

"Mmmhhh, this time, I'm gonna think about you," she confessed. "I'm gonna think about your eyes while you choked on that cock. Ohhh, yeahh! And I'm gonna piss in your toilet mouth! Eat my cunt, sissy!"

Everything happened the way she had dictated. First, Andy sucked all the sperm out of her cunt and licked her close to orgasm. Then, she flipped them over and sat on his face, grinding herself in sadistic pleasure until his face was getting red before finally releasing all her tensions through orgasmic piss. This time, he was forced to keep choking, holding his breath while he fought down a whole bladder full of party-night urine through his mouth.

When she was satisfied for now, she rolled over and noticed that his panties were wet again with fresh sperm. It was good to know that her perversions still provided a pathetic satisfaction for him. She kicked him out into his closet so she could sleep in peace.

A few weeks of calm followed, and Andy was happier than ever to be back as her non-stop cunt slave and nothing else.

And in a lot of ways, she was satisfied as well. She was satisfied with the physical pleasure and his faithfulness. And she was growing addicted to how she didn't have to do anything boring anymore such as clean, cook, shop, pay bills, or even go to the bathroom before she pissed.

They were at a point in their lives now when they were planning their future together.

To Amy, it was bizarre. She had no desire to surrender the privilege of a personal servant, but she had never seen herself as someone who would be with a real wimp. The end result was some major cognitive dissonance, which she found easiest to resolve through longer sessions of choking his pathetic mouth in her cunt. She observed that he always climaxed when she pissed in his mouth now. He was just as addicted to drinking from her cunt as she was to pissing down his throat. Since he was happy about her, maybe she could try to push him even further. She convinced herself that this would be the final humiliation before she could allow herself to accept him, but it would be necessary. After all, she wanted to be happy about him too.

* * *

Finally one evening, she came home leaning against the backrest as usual, removing shoes, pants, and panties before urinating down into his stomach. This time, she moved over to the sofa and had him continue to eat her out there.

"It's time for another real fuck, wimp," she announced. "Mmmhhh, I interviewed this guy for my school jock homophobia project. Yeaahhh, keep licking. You're gonna love this one. He's all manly, but he's a very repressed homosexual."

Andy kept licking, slurping, and digging his tongue in between her slippery fucklips before he returned to the hard clit. She explained how her interviewee worried about getting hard in the showers with other guys, and then she talked about turning the conversation to assfucking, making the guy agree that for a cock, an ass is just an ass.

"I could tell he was excited, and he was thinking about fucking a male ass," she panted out, grinding against Andy's mouth.

Amy enjoyed how Andy was forced to keep licking her while she unfolded his coming ordeal. He had to realize where this might be going. There was no escape for him now, and all he could do was to keep giving her pleasure while she shared her plans. She might be able to fuck this guy because he pretended to be straight. He even had a girlfriend to keep his image up, but he was definitely mostly gay. You just had to offer something special.

"Yeahhh, eat me!" she gasped out in excitement. "I'm gonna tell him I have a boyfriend at home who will take cock up his ass. Yeeahhh, eat me! Can you imagine how hard and big his cock will feel, going deep into your ass?"

It was obvious that the fantasy was making her more and more ecstatic. Her crotch was bucking so hard into Andy's face that she appeared to fuck him now.

"Aaahhh, You're gonna do it, aren't you, slave?" she cried out. "Mhh, you're gonna let another guy assfuck you because I want it! Ooohhh, fuuck, eat me! Yeaahhh, you'll do it or you'll never eat this cunt again! Fuuuuck, I'm coming!"

At first, Andy hesitated, thinking about how his last chance to call himself straight would soon be gone. But then he dreamed about pleasing Amy, and he felt a thrill, making his cock spurt the panties full of sperm while Amy's crotch still spasmed in his face.

Amy had to move things along to fulfill her fantasy before school finished. She met the guy over coffee, pretending she was doing a follow-up to her project. After a very long and careful conversation, using all her persuasive skills, she got him to see that she was giving him the chance of his lifetime to do something that no one would ever know about.

Without ever admitting that he wanted a gay experience, he agreed to skip one workout and come up to her place for a drink instead. You could see the excitement in his eyes as he thought about it.

* * *

When Amy heard the knock on the door the following day, she hurried up and let him in. In her hallway, he looked even bigger than before. This was a package of pure muscle. He was at least a full foot taller than her and probably twice as wide. Tree-trunk arms were attached to very wide shoulders and a massive chest. Compared to this guy, Andy was a twig.

You could feel the heat radiating from the massive body at two feet's distance. You could also sense the pure, testosterone-fueled aggression barely contained under the tense exterior. This man would have a future in sports, but his sexual disposition could complicate things. She could provide an outlet, helping him, and in return she hoped to enjoy some of that perfect physique.

Amy invited her guest to the sofa, being careful to resist her impulses to touch him too much. She didn't want to scare him off before she had a chance to at least present the bait. She walked up the the closet doors, opening them wide for the main attraction.

"Andy, this is your moment" she informed the servant who hadn't been allowed to leave his pillow-fort since his duties this morning. "Start by preparing us some drinks in the kitchen!"

They both studied Andy's puny-looking body as it walked by in only a pair of black, skimpy panties. The sissy very obviously needed to piss after holding it for the better part of the day. A minute of awkward silence followed, and then Andy appeared with two drinks on a platter.

While they sipped their drinks, the guy's eyes watched Andy the way a predator's eyes would watch a prey. The air was electric with excitement and expectation. Andy mostly just stood there nervous, trembling with dread, crossing his legs in desperation now.

"I think he needs to piss," their guest finally observed. "He looks so silly and weak. He looks so fucking gay with those panties."

"Yeah, he's just a wimp," Amy replied. "He's gonna have to piss himself for us. I'll make him clean it later. You can touch him if you like. Do you want to feel how small his cock is? Andy, step closer so he can reach! Do it for me!"

Andy reluctantly moved a few steps closer while she stared, licking her lips absentmindedly, touching her breasts. Her cheeks were flushed with arousal. After a moment of hesitation, the guy in the sofa reached out with his big hand and grabbed Andy's arm. Andy whimpered when the hand clenched tighter, squeezing his arm, dragging him in.

"Yeahh, such a wimp," the guy gasped with excitement. "So helpless!"

Even if he was sitting down, you could see a swelling of considerable size in the crotch of his pants now.

"Mmhhhh, you can squeeze him a little harder if you want," Amy informed, now playing with her nipples very deliberately. "I don't mind, so he doesn't either. Right, Andy?"

"I'm doing it for you," Andy half-whispered with the inner peace that came from self-sacrifice. "I love doing it for you!"

In response, she touched her crotch through her pants.

"Mmmmhh, just go ahead and be a little rough with him!" she purred out. "It's not your fault if he's too pathetic."

"Do you want me to be a little rough?" the guy asked from Andy with a mix of surprise and excitement over the possibilities.

"I-I'm pathetic," Andy stuttered. "You can. I'm a worthless slave for her, and she deserves it. I have to do anything for her, because I'm so worthless!"

Amy explained how Andy really just needed a firm hand, and then you could do anything you wanted to him. She explained about the safe word and the tapping out, and the guy half-listened while he reached up to Andy's crotch in fascination and caressed the ridiculous cock through the panties.

"He's gone hard," the guy observed. "But he's real small. His little cock is like a finger. You know you have a little pinky cock, wimp?"

Amy agreed with how pathetic Andy was, and then it happened. His eyes focused on her, and he lost control, shuddering through his entire body from the touch against his cock knob. You saw the little lump in his panties twitch, and a thick wetness spurted out in the black silk while he moaned.

Both Amy and her guest laughed out loud at the sight of Andy's premature ejaculation. Then, the situation worsened. Andy suddenly lost control and vacated all the contents of his bladder through the fabric, down his legs, and all over the floor.

"Ooohh, fuuuck," their guest howled out in laughter. "What a sick, pathetic loser! He came AND pissed himself just cause I touched him!"

"Yeah, he's just a piss-fag," Amy weighed in. "You want to show him a real cock? You want to make him kiss it? Come on, show him what a real cock looks like! It's not even gay when he's such a piss-whore, do you think?"

The guy was twisting the arm a bit harder now, and you could tell that the use of force was strengthening his erection, straining his jeans from inside. Andy was forced to his knees in front of the swollen man-crotch. Amy caressed her crotch and nipples through her clothes, grinning with excitement.

"Do it Andy!" she ordered. "Take his cock out, or you'll never see my cunt again! You'll never even see my tits. Do it now, fag-boy!"

There was no need for threats. Admittedly, there were tears in Andy's eyes, but they were probably from the usual euphoria and love for Amy -- or maybe just embarrassment about pissing himself. Either way, he accepted his fate, bringing his fingers to the massive buckle of the taut belt.

"That's right, wimp," the guy laughed. "Open my pants! Show me what a little cocksucker you are!"

By now, their guest had been seduced enough to give in to all his pent-up, selfish sexual frustration. The horniness from him and Amy was so strong that Andy could feel it spill over on him. He was ashamed because he was still erect in the spermy piss-panties, but most of all he was afraid he might enjoy some of this and Amy might be able to tell. He was afraid of what she'd do if she misunderstood and thought he was really gay. But there was nothing left to do but obey. In fact, the lack of options made his cock twitch in meaningless excitement.

He locked his eyes on Amy, and the beauty of her arousal gave him all the remaining strength he needed. He freed the massive swelling inside the zipper in front of him, fishing out a pulsating, veiny shaft that had to be closer to ten inches long and thick enough that he couldn't close his hand around it.

"Oohh, fuuck!!" came from both Amy and the owner of the cock at the same time.

Then, Amy continued.

"Kiss it! Kiss it Andy! Show us what a slut you are and lick it for me!"

Once more, Andy visibly fought his own fears to follow instructions, bringing his lips closer to the warm, meaty pole. Then, he summoned all his courage and planted a very careful kiss right mid-shaft. The owner of the cock gasped in pleasure.

"Aaahhh, that's good! Yeahhh, it's amazing! A wimp mouth on my fucking cock!! Mmmhhhh, lick it, wimp! Lick it!"

Andy chose to obey again, tracing his tongue along the entire bottom of the shaft and up to the top. The guy was busy moaning, so instead of speaking, he grabbed Andy's head and just brought the mouth in over the cock head. Andy opened up, and suddenly he was sucking cock again.

"Uunhhhh, uuunnhhh, this is goood!!" the owner of the cock grunted out, experiencing a blowjob from a male mouth for the first time. "Mmmnnhhh, suck it! Aaahhhh, suck it you fuck!!"

Amy was entranced by the blowjob. She had taken out her tits now, so she could caress the nipples directly, and she was working discretely on removing her pants, which were wet through the crotch with shiny horniness.

"You can push it in more," she announced. "He's been practicing. I know he can take it all. Just do whatever feels good for you! Mmmhhh, don't care about him at all! He's just a whore for your cock!"

The guy heard the promise of more pleasure. He sat up and grabbed Andy by the shoulders, pressing down with strong arms. At the right angle, the guy grabbed the head around his cock and suddenly pushed hard, without mercy. You could see panic in Andy's eyes as the cock invaded the throat, expanding it.

The big hands held the head in a strong grip, and now the cock started fucking in long, hard strokes, slapping the balls against Andy's chin. To Amy's delight, you could see even from the outside how the throat expanded and shrank back as the cock slid in and out.

"Yeeahhh, fuuck yeaahhh!" the guy cried out. "Take it! Take my cock! Aaahhhh, it's so fucking good to fuck you, wimp!!"

Amy cried back, encouraging, masturbating her now naked crotch more openly. Andy's face became more and more red and wet with tears while the cock worked its way back and forth in faster and deeper thrusts. Eventually, the guy seemed to hold back in a moment of consideration for Andy in spite of Amy's insistence. The cock pulled out enough for Andy to get air through his nose.

"I fucking love this," the guy said, turning to Amy. "Thank you so much! It's so amazing to feel a sissy-mouth all around my cock!"

"You're welcome," she responded, still stroking her tits and cunt. "I know there's more you want to do. Just do it! Do whatever you want to him! I just want to watch all of it."

Andy barely had time to fill his lungs before the hands tightened around his head again, and then the fat organ was forced back all the way down.

"Yeeahh, you really like it don't you, fag-boy?" the owner of the massive organ cried out. "Aaahhh, your head is so amazing on my cock! You choke so fucking good around me, you know that? Yeaahhh, it feels so fucking good!"

Then, he turned to Amy once again. This time, he seemed to be controlling his strokes as if he was close to ejaculating.

"Can I really fuck him?" he asked. "Can I really fuck this wimp up the ass right now?"

Amy moaned out loud in rapturous satisfaction when she knew it would finally happen.

"Yeeesss!!" she cried out, urging him on. "Fucking do it! Don't worry about what he feels! Just fuck him anyway you want! I want to see it! Fuck his bitch-ass for me!"

After a few more strokes for good measure, the guy pulled his cock out, and Andy was finally allowed to choke freely. Drool and slime was hanging from his lips. No one else in the room was concerned about him, though. Amy masturbated, and the guy behind Andy pulled his own pants off so he could move around better.

Muscular arms grabbed Andy and dragged him over the hard edge of the sofa, pushing him down with his face to the cushions and his ass sticking out the side. Then, a rough hand ripped his pissy panties down, revealing his lean ass to the room. The guy behind put his huge erection in the asscrack and looked up at Amy, who sat with spread legs, facing them from the other end of the sofa.

"This is it, Andy!" she panted out loud in aggressive euphoria. "He's gonna fuck you up your slutty little asshole, and I'm finally gonna watch you take a cock the way you always should have!"

One gob of thick spit was all the lubrication Andy earned before the tip of the bulbous cock head was placed in the center of his sphincter.

"I'm gonna do it!" said the guy. "I'm gonna fuck this gay-boy up the ass!"

"Yeaahh, fucking do it!" Amy kept encouraging, masturbating with wet sounds. "Uuuhhh, he's such a sissy! Just use him! I love it! Aaahhh! He's just a fuck-body! Make him take your cock!!"

The guy held his cock right at the center of the anus with one hand and pushed in with all his weight.

"Unngghghhhh!" came from Andy in shock as his body tried to resist the invasion and then failed.

Similar sounds came from the guy doing the penetrating, but they were obviously associated with more pleasure.

"Oohhhh, yeaaahhh! Uuunnhhh, uuuunnhhhh! It's so good! I'm fucking him! I'm fucking him in the ass! Uuuunnhhh, my cock is fucking a loser up the ass!!"

In selfish ecstasy, he pulled back and pushed again, forcing himself deeper, filling up the colon and stretching the anal orifice with the thickness of the shaft. Amy was caught in ecstasy, fucking her splash-wet cunt with her finger, twisting and tugging her nipples with the other hand.

"Yeesss!! I can't believe it!" she cried. "It's so beautiful!! Fuck the bitch!! Fuck him harder!! He's such a loser!! Fuck him as hard as you can!!"

"Aaannghhhh," was the only thing Andy had to weigh in with.

This time, the massive organ sank in to the root until the taut pelvis impacted on the smooth, feeble asscheeks. The pleasure was too great for the guy doing the fucking to pay mind to any discomfort his cock might have caused. He simply used his strong arms to pin the helpless body down over the edge of the sofa, and then he started slapping his crotch against the trapped ass in long strokes.

"Aaahhhh, yeaaahhh, I'm gonna come soon! Uuuhhhh, It's too good to fuck his ass! Uuuhhh, fuuuck, uuuhhhh, It's so good in my cock! Uuunnhhh, I'm gonna come in him!"

Both Amy and her fuck-guest ignored the groans from Andy. The wait wasn't long. Through the smack, smack, smack against Andy's ass, the guy started screaming out one of the most intense climaxes Amy had ever seen, releasing years of pent-up frustration from his massive balls deep up in Andy's flat, little stomach.

"Uuuunnhhh!! I'm coming! Uunnhhh, uuunnhhh, I'm coming in his ass!! Take it, you fucking bitch!! Here it comes!! Aaaahhhh, ahhhhh, uuunhhh, uuunhhhh!!"