A Win-Win

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's nice." I didn't know how to respond, he had been texting me like crazy. I couldn't believe she was fine with this. Then I realized it was probably her idea.

"Full disclosure, we did it last Friday."

"Did you?"

"We did, but if it was up to him he'd be schtupping me three to four times a week. What does he think we're teenagers? Ha, I hope this works out, it will be great for all of us. Dontcha think?"

"I guess." I was embarrassed talking about this, but every time I recrossed my legs or spied myself in the little mirror with my big hoops, I got a little more excited.

"She patted my hand, "You look sensational, your pictures do not do you justice. I will have to take you to work with me and Beth to show you off. The girls did not believe you were one of those crossdresser types. Haha."

"I could go on take your daughter to work day," I told her kidding around, I was shaking I was still a little nervous. My hands were folded in my lap.

"Ooh good idea, I'm putting that in my calendar."

She pulled over and put it in her calendar.

***

The house had the fragrance of chocolate mint coffee and pound cake. We walked in and Beth did a double-take.

"Um, Nicole did you pick up the right woman?"

"I think so, but I didn't check her ID."

I was watching the two of them, they were acting so weird. I had one hand on my waist and the other fluffing up my hair. "Stop, you know it's me." I checked my nails, they looked perfect in the soft lighting of the house. I felt so feminine standing next to the two wives.

Beth got a closer look and then brought me into my room. The butt plug felt a little looser as I waltzed in, I think I was enjoying it. "Geoff is on his way over, why don't you pose on the bed or something?" She asked me while I was now posing in front of my mirror. I had my hands on my hips and pursing my lips.

Before I could respond they were gone and the door was closed. They could now have the day they wanted, chatting, drinking coffee, and talking about the people at work. I decided, there was no way I was letting Geoff have my body, and what a body it was, I looked so incredible in my mirror. I looked incredible in the light of this new room. I turned and marveled at how thin my waist was with the cincher on. I saw next to my laptop, there was a bottle of champagne on ice right on top of the vanity and some strawberries arranged very nicely. I also noticed there was music playing and I had some pictures on the wall. It looked completely like a young woman's room. My new room.

There was a light tapping on the door. He was here, I was petrified, my little 'clit' was shrinking even more. My voice was an octave higher when I said, "Hold on."

My hand was shaking as I turned the doorknob, I couldn't believe it was my hand with the perfect nails. I opened the door slowly. I was aiming for a little delay.

"Wow. Hi." Geoff was looking at me, a huge smile on his face. He was so tall, way taller than me in my skyscraper heels, thank god. He was quite dark and good-looking, I only noticed men when I was looking and acting female. He was wearing his suit and tie and holding a large box and a little shopping bag. He looked ready to go out but I wasn't leaving the room.

I stepped back and let him in, he put down his packages and took my hands in his. "Look at this dress. Sabrina you are absolutely breathtaking. Can I kiss you hello?"

Could he? He was being so nice, at least he asked. "Okay."

He kissed me on the cheek, still holding my hands. "You smell so nice." He was looking into my eyes, I was happy he found me attractive. I could feel the butt plug, I did a little wiggle. I moved over and let him more into the room.

"I'm not having sex with you," I told him. He looked disappointed.

"Oh? Okay." He smiled at me. "Let's open the champagne anyway. You said in one of the captions on your pictures you liked it and strawberries. Mmm, it smells like strawberries in this room, hehe."

I watched him open the bottle with a pop, it made me jump and he smiled. He poured two glasses and he gave me one. "To us, I can't wait to get to know you better."

We clinked glasses, and I drank most of it in one gulp. "Um, Geoff, I'm not putting on that pink choker you gave me either."

He poured more alcohol, "That's okay, I was looking online, I didn't really know what kind of crossdresser you were. And Beth gave me no hints. Actually, now that I am standing next to you, I'm going to assume you are a woman."

"Really?"

"Yes, really." He made me smile.

***

The door was now closed. We talked for a while, it was quite nice, we were sitting on the bed together. I always had fantasies where I was nicely dressed and talking and flirting with a man. We had most of the champagne and strawberries, he said my lips looked very sexy. He couldn't stop looking at them... and my legs.

"You know the wives are on their second pot of coffee by now." He took my hand and kissed it. "Thank you for a wonderful afternoon. He then got up to go.

"Wait, are you leaving?"

"I guess, let's get together again, we can get more comfortable another time." He smiled and I saw myself in the mirror. I looked so feminine and I had a man in my room, isn't this always what I wanted. Why was I being so reluctant about this, I was being a brat, especially since everyone was pushing for it?

"Oh, I almost forgot. I have something for you." He then took the large box and gave it to me. "You are going to love this."

I looked at him I didn't know what to say, I was embarrassed and the box was so big and colorfully wrapped, but it wasn't that heavy. He helped me open it. I pulled the item out, it was long and soft, it smelled wonderful.

"Like it?" He watched as I fondled it. "It's a fur fox coat. Not real fox."

I held it to my face with my eyes closed, it was so long and so soft, it was white and gray, it was beautiful. I couldn't wait to take pictures in it. Noone had ever given Sabrina a gift before until he came into my life. "I love it," I told him. "But I can't accept it, I'm sorry. Can you give it to Nicole?"

"Nicole isn't that type of woman, you are." He then took the coat and helped me put it on. I was looking at him as he fixed it around my shoulders. He took my hair out and fixed it around the collar. I could tell he was loving the feel of the coat and my hair. I was enjoying the looks he was giving me, I felt very sensual.

"Thank you," I told him, my eyes closed. He kissed my closed lips, it was my first kiss from a man. I put my arms around his neck and I pulled myself into him. His tongue went into my mouth, our bodies were grinding together. It was the second kiss I will remember.

Was I that easy? A man gives me a present and all of a sudden I wanted him to take me. I WAS that easy. I let him kiss my neck, he opened the coat and his arms were around me. He kissed the top of my breasts. His hands started to play with them, just like his wife did at the mall.

"I'm glad you changed your mind." He whispered into my ear.

I had my hands in his hair, I then let the coat drop. He was devouring my body. He lifted me up with ease and I pulled my legs around him, I had to slip my dress up slightly. I held my arms around his neck and we kissed. I was in his strong arms. I felt so wonderful, his cock was hard in his pants, I felt like I was sitting on it. He laid me down on the bed, I didn't want to let go.

I watched him smile at me. I told him as seductively as I could manage, "I want to undress you." I almost came in my tight panties, I felt like such a slut. Did I really want to undress him? I moved up and grabbed his tie. I took off his jacket, tie, and then shirt. He had a tight tank top on, he had a wonderfully sculptured body. I pulled off his t-shirt and ran my nails over him, his hairy chest, Nicole was a lucky woman. I started to realize I was a lucky woman, I was the one he wanted and I was the one who was making him hard. I took hold of his cock through the pants. "Do you really want to fuck me?

"I do, is that okay? Do you enjoy intercourse?"

"Ha," I giggled. "I don't know I have never been with a man before, I'm just a little scared."

"I will be gentle, I have made love to a woman similar to you before. It was years ago, before I was married. I was in Thailand and she wasn't as beautiful as you. Her name was Hank, I think."

I giggled as I unbuttoned, unzipped, and slid his pants off, he kicked off his shoes. I bent down and took off his socks, my eyes were in line with his hard cock, straining in his briefs. I took them down and rubbed his slightly wet cock on my cheeks. I have been watching CDs online for years sucking cock, I was about to try it myself. I took him into my mouth, the only other thing I have tried inside my painted lips were cucumbers or carrots. I was thinking it probably would have been just as easy to get a man as it was to get a vegetable.

I looked up at him. I was nervous, the butt plug felt like it was going to slip out while I was squatting by this man's crotch. "I hope I can suck you as well as Nicole does."

"Ha, Nicole wouldn't put that thing in her mouth, it would have to be disinfected and scrubbed for ages." His hands went into my long hair as my lips went around his cock. I couldn't believe I was actually doing this. I couldn't believe he wasn't forcing me either, I was doing it on my own. I think if the three of them asked me I would have been fine with having sex with Geoff, but it was the telling me that made me suspicious.

I started to suck, I couldn't get him too far inside of me but I was trying. I wanted him to enjoy this. I wanted to give a man an incredible blow job, I couldn't wait to tell all of my followers on social media. I couldn't wait until they saw pictures.

"Ooh Geoff, get my phone take some pictures." And he did. I had a huge eight-inch cock in my mouth, the same one I have a picture on my phone of. It tastes better than it looks.

"You like it don't you?" He asked me. I was breathing a little ragged and I started kissing the side of his cock, he was about eight inches and so hard. I needed two hands and my mouth to devour him. I liked the idea that it was me making him so rock solid.

I got on my knees, and made my ass cheeks tight, the butt plug was starting to turn me on. "Mmm, Oh my god I love your cock" I wanted him to come, he started playing with my hair again. "It's so hard, baby." He started egging me on.

"Suck it, baby, I love how much you love this."

"Mmm, I want to taste you."

"Some lips, show me your lips," I then had him rubbing against me, I was pursing my lips rubbing the length of his manhood. "Sabrina, that feels incredible. Take it again, in your mouth baby. Take it deeper."

And I did, I felt like I was making so much noise. "Mmm so hard, you have such a hard dick, mmm." He then started cumming, I stopped moving and concentrated on his sperm shooting out of his cock. At first, I didn't know what to do, I tried to swallow, but most of it got on my green dress. "So good," I told him as I licked him clean, "I love it... it's so, so good." My boobs were coming out of the top of my dress and my hair was falling into my eyes. I licked the little bit of cum from his thighs, I was exhausted as I stood up and he held me.

"Geoff, that was so good, I wasn't ready for liking it that much."

"That was the best blow job I have ever had. Well, the best orgasm I ever had." He then started kissing me, his hands lifted my dress and one of them slipped into the front of my panties. He had his hand on my little 'clit' rubbing while his other one started playing with the butt plug in my ass. I started to moan again. His hands were so big, I felt like a tiny girl in his grip. "Cum for me." He whispered in my ear. "I want to make you happy, I want to keep you excited."

I let out a long high moan and I felt myself orgasm all over his hand. he was rubbing my ass and I started to kiss him again. "Geoff that feels so good, oh god please keep going." And he did and I came for so long. It was the longest I had ever squirted, I could feel Geoff's hands leave my panties. I grabbed his hand and licked it clean, he watched me the whole time. His cock stood erect again watching my tongue in action. I'm sure he was wishing it was back on his dick.

He kissed me one more time after my last lick, "Maybe you should wear that little collar I bought you. I think it would be appropriate."

"Well, now. How would I know I was a cumslut without trying it first." We laughed. His little cumslut and my still hard man.

We collapsed on the bed. I put my head on his chest, I could have fell right to sleep. We heard a knock.

"Everything okay?" It was Beth. "Would you like some cake?"

Geoff smiled at me, "No thanks, our hands are full." He told her, he was playing with my breasts, I was hoping she wouldn't open the door.

"Okay if you get hungry after the intercourse, we will be on the patio."

I laughed but I buried my mouth into Geoff's hard stomach, I didn't want her to hear me. I didn't want her to know that I was completely enjoying myself with a man. I left a nice lipstick imprint on him.

***

Out on the quiet patio, Beth and Nicole were drinking coffee.

Beth put down her cup. "I'm glad they are getting along so well.

"So am I, Geoff's penis is so big I hope your crossdresser can handle it."

"I hope so too, it's not like we could get another one." Beth mused.

"Another crossdresser or penis?" They laughed together and made a sigh as they turned the page.

Nicole started to listen to the couple upstairs, "They have been in there quite a while. Personally, I like sex quick, and efficient, and by myself."

"Me too, it's so much more sanitary. Dontcha think."

"Mmm. And I don't have to make believe I like it." They laughed together and made another sigh as they turned the page.

***

We finished the champagne and we kissed again. I put on new lipstick while Geoff turned down the comforter on the bed.

"Nice sheets are they satin?" He was completely naked while rubbing them, he was making me horny.

"They are. You are going to be the first man to try them out." I had always been a girl on the new sheets. He was watching me as I pulled the tiny straps off of my shoulders. I pulled down my dress. I was standing in front of him in only a cincher, panties, garter belt, and stockings. I was still perched on my heels. I squeezed my new breast forms together, they were extremely convincing.

"I love your breasts." He motioned me to join him on the bed. "Tell me, what am I to you, do you think of me as an admirer?"

"Mmm... No, I think of you as a crazy man who was manipulated into sleeping with me by two crazier women. But, I'm okay with that." I fell onto the bed.

He looked at me with the nicest smile and shook his head. "Maybe we can be crazy together?"

He grabbed me and we kissed. "Okay, if you insist." He laughed and he grabbed at me. We were rolling around, playing in the bed. I loved the feel of my breasts brushing against his arms and chest. He was now over my body as I lay on my back. "The collar is in that drawer." I pointed next to me and he reached for it. He had a huge grin as I moved up and he put it on me.

"You are my little cumslut." He rubbed the pink frilly collar, touching all of the metal letters, then he grabbed my breasts. "Maybe not so little," We laughed and fell back on the bed. His cock was so hard and aiming for my tucked again 'pussy.' His strong body was on top of me, I felt the weight, I felt helpless but alive. He made me get on all fours.

"I think we are ready to take out the plug." I felt him grab the tip and he slowly pulled. The pressure was so unbelievable, I thought I was going to faint. It came out with a silent pop. I moaned and he kissed my ass. "I'm sorry, did it hurt."

"No, no it was fine, I think I am so ready for you."

I felt him play with my ass and then fiddle with my waist cincher while his cock nestled between my cheeks. "Oh my god, Sabrina, I love this. I didn't think you would put on the tattoo." I felt his hand on my lower back, I had a smile on my face. I was glad Marilyn put it on me. "We have to get up I have to see you. I have to see my little Wifey, please."

We got up and he practically carried me over to to the large mirror opposite the vanity. "I just have to look at you, I want to see your pretty blue eyes." He stood behind me, he was looking at me while his hardness pushed against me. His cock was buried between my cheeks. "I can't believe I am holding you. You are so beautiful, can I think of you as my wife?"

"Really? Even with them one floor below? I can hear strains of NPR making its way up the stairs."

"I love this. You can not imagine how excited this little tattoo is making me. I am so glad you had it done." I could see him behind me looking at the ink on my lower back. I felt his hand trace the letters. He then bent and kissed them, then he kissed my ass and then up to my neck again. I watched him, his eyes were closed and he pulled me into him again. He was thoroughly enjoying my body. "Sabrina?"

"Mmm?"

"I am not the type that cheats on my wife." He said as he kissed his 'not wife.' "I never was. I love to look, but I don't touch, that's just not who I am. I was thinking, with that tattoo, at least for ourselves we could just be, you know, husband and wife. I would get one too if you want."

I turned around, "Really? I think I would love that. We can put our asses on social media. Husband and Wifey." We smiled at each other and then we kissed, a pseudo husband and wife surrounded by the new feminine items in my room, smelling like strawberries. I was ready to be his wife, at least in this bedroom. "Geoff. I'm ready for that intercourse now."

He laughed and we slipped back into bed. I was on all fours as his lips started kissing my bottom again. I felt him run his hands over the tattoo again, as his tongue entered inside of me. "You are nice and open, I can't wait to slip in." He put on a little lube he found near the lamp. "Ready?"

"So ready."

He slid in, I felt just the tip, I let out a moan. Slowly he made his way inside. He rubbed my ass and thighs as he eased into me. The pain became pleasurable as he made his way more and more into me. Soon I felt his body against me. "I am all the way in." He made me move up while he was inside of me, he held my body so I wouldn't fall forward. He held me and we started to fuck.

He drove his cock inside of me for so long, I was loving it. I then went onto my side. He lined up his cock and he was in again. He held my hand and played with my fingers. I then went onto my back, I felt the new sheets under me as I opened my legs, my little 'clit' hidden by my panties. I was so excited, I wouldn't be able to last any longer. Once he was all the way in again I started to come. I felt myself turning and vibrating, I was having an orgasm as I had never had before.

I started to scream as my orgasm reached its full potential. "Geoff, harder, don't stop..... harder," I begged for him to push as far as he could, suddenly he started to cum his cock was throbbing inside of me. "Yes, baby, yes..." I felt every spurt of his cum inside my tunnel. It was now his turn to scream and grunt.

"Ahh, Sabrina, fuck that's so good,"

There was no way the women downstairs didn't hear us. He stayed on top of me, and then his softening cock slipped out. His hard body nestled me, I held on tight. We laughed once it was all over and I was completely in his arms. We slipped under the satin sheets and pink comforter.

This was just our first time, I couldn't wait to try this intercourse thing again. I have heard so much about it.

***

"That has to be it, that was pretty loud. I'm gonna group text the girls." Nicole said looking through her contacts.