A Win-Win

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is intercourse supposed to be that loud, maybe they are doing it wrong." Beth scrunched up her face, "Wait maybe they are watching sports." They looked at each other then laughed, and made a sigh just as the text notifications of their friends came back.

"I feel like we just had a baby," Beth said.

Nicole smiled, "This is even better, next Saturday let's go to KOHLS all day, there's a sale."

"Then let's have yogurt for lunch, ha, just yogurt nothing else."

Nicole agreed, she was still reading all of her texts. "Oh Marilyn wants to know how the boobs held up, she used some special adhesive. Apparently, they are not coming off anytime soon." They laughed together and made another sigh just as even more text notifications of their friends came through.

***

Geoff was kissing and sucking my boobs, they got a thorough workout today. "God, I can't believe I'm gonna cum again Sabrina."

"Cum on my face, I'll move up." I looked up at him as he moved his cock near me and pumped. I loved this day. It started out so stressful and unreal and turned into a perfect fantasy. I can not believe the two wives dreamed this up. "Come on baby," I told him, I wanted more cum, I stuck out my tongue and made seductive faces at him. He was staring at my red lips and new collar. "Cum for me," I told him and opened my mouth, he started to squirt and most of it made it inside my lips. His aim was pretty good.

I got up to clean and put back on my green dress. Geoff watched me. "What are you wearing tomorrow?

"Hmm, something sexy. I was thinking I might take lots of pictures for my followers. I figure with my hair and nails I should take advantage of it."

"Good idea, let's take a couple more pictures of us together." And we did. I put them on my social media accounts, immediately. I was sitting on his lap as he was helping me. I kept on squirming. "Geoff? My camera on my Laptop is on. We have been streaming ourselves live to my followers."

"That's a nice little present for them."

He then made me change my Bio to say 'Geoff's New Wife.'

It was his turn in the bathroom to wash, I was by the mirror primping once again.

"Hey, Wifey?"

I turned around, "Yes husband dear?"

"I forgot I have one more present for you, actually Nicole and Beth picked it out." He found the little shopping bag as I put the fur coat on again. He took a little box out of it. "Here you go." He then kissed my cheek, his smile was huge, I had completely made his day.

He watched as I opened the little tiny box. "A ring?"

"Of course, Nicole, Beth, and I discussed it. We decided that we should be married if we are going to have intercourse." He slipped the ring on my finger, it had a huge diamond on it. It looked great with my nails.

"Um, Geoff, is this a real diamond?"

"It is. That intercourse was so worth it." He kissed me again, I felt so warm in my new coat. He had his arms around me, we were contemplating on going downstairs to say hello to the women. We were up in the bedroom most of the day. I could hear them talking, they weren't missing us at all. I bet they had the best day.

I didn't want to leave his arms just yet. We were looking out of the window, it was getting dark but it was nice out, the breeze was cool on our bodies. I felt so different. I was a different person looking out of the window through my new curtains, of my new completely feminine bedroom. The smell of sex hanging in the air. I loved this view. It was even better in fur, in the arms of a man. We lived in Long Island, but we could see Queens, it was only a couple of blocks away. One day we would take a walk together. One day.

"If I was really your wife, we would be either leaving together or staying here together."

"Yeah, but this way we can do either. Would you like me to spend the night in our bedroom?" He kissed me once again, I put my arms around him and we made out in front of Queens and Long Island. He knew what my answer was going to be. My new husband knew me so well.

***

The two women were still drinking coffee on the patio, they knew we were behind them. They both stood up.

"Well?" Nicole asked, a big smile on her face, "How was sex in the afternoon?" Like she didn't know.

I looked at Geoff, I would let him answer, I was hanging on his arm. I was so mellow and satisfied, it was the best sex I had ever had in my life. Present company included.

"Wonderful," He gave a little laugh, "Show the ladies your present, Sabrina." And I did, I made a spectacle of it. I made a big deal. It's not every day a man gives you a wedding ring and makes you show his wife. The whole scenario seemed so theatrical. I fluffed up my hair and wrapped the fur coat around me as they looked at the ring on my long finger. I felt my body bounce from heel to heel, I was quite happy.

They had seen it before, they picked it out.

"Well this is just fantastic," Nicole then took out her phone. "So I'm thinking every Tuesday and Thursday?" She looked towards Beth. "Is that okay?

"Oh and a sleepover on the weekend? Sabrina do you prefer Friday or Saturday?"

I shrugged, I was still enjoying my afterglow. "Can't we just play it by ear?" Geoff kissed me again. The women were talking but I couldn't pay attention.

"Oh. Wait!" Nicole stopped us and MADE us pay attention. "Next week Geoff has that work thing on Sunday." She looked up at me. "Wear something a little less slutty than that." She pointed at my boobs. She and Beth laughed and sighed together. They were perfect for each other.

***

Nicole and Beth were reading and drinking flavored coffee outside on the patio. It was beautiful out. They could hear squeaking from the bedroom above, the window must be open.

"Hey, Nicole? Ya know how Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus?"

"Yeah, I think."

"Well, where do you think we are from, this book has nothing about women like us.

Nicole took a sip and thought hard, "Well maybe we are from some Island far away from the mainland. Do we have to be from outer space?"

"No. Sabrina is from Queens."

Nicole was surprised. They went back to drinking their coffee, enjoying the weather.

"Beth?"

"Mmm."

"All this sex talk the last couple of weeks is making me frisky. Do you think me and you could try something together?"

Beth closed her book. "No, not us. But ya know Stacy's husband is home, let's make a call."

***

The End

***

Queens: A New York City borough, it contains a considerate amount of crossdressers. According to Wikipedia.