A Win Won For The Team

Story Info
Parody, Wife needs her CD husband to sleep with another man.
5.4k words
4.14
13.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Win Won For The Team

By Sabrina G. Langton

***

Author's note:

Sorry about this... 'Oh no she's apologizing already...'

Don't read too much into it, just a little parody, little fluff. I'm not trying to be mean to anyone. I even brought everyone down to the same level. It has the same characters from my story 'A Win-Win' but it's not technically a sequel, it can be read entirely on its own. Thanks, I hope YOU like it.

***

I was in the kitchen looking for a half bottle of seltzer, peering over my dark-rimmed glasses, I was wearing six-inch nude platform pumps, I was making too much noise.

"Sabrina?"

I heard my wife Beth call me from the screened-in patio, I didn't want to go out and talk. I was wearing too short of a skirt, my nails were too long and my disposition was way too sunny.

"Sabrina get in here, now! I hear you clompin' around, and I can smell the bad strawberries from the fridge."

I walked out, the three of them were drinking coffee, eating Saltine crackers, or making origami. Beth, Nicole, and Stacy. The three of them were quite amused that I was a crossdresser, they thought I was disruptive to the property values of the houses. Beth thought I had a great dental plan though. They also thought they owned the neighborhood, they thought they were influencers, celebrities, the Mafia.

I stood in front of them checking my nails, mmm, I didn't know why I went gold today, I looked down at my heels, my gold toes peeking out the front. Gold? What was I thinking, with this gray skirt and dark blouse I should have worn white or off-white. Or red matching my lips, oh well...

"See, Not even paying attention, what did I tell you."

Ooh, I know why I went gold I had on a gold belly chain, that's why. Oops, They were watching me, "What?"

"Sheesh." Beth pressed a button, she slowly sat up from the Barcalounger, a slight hum, she had four of them in here surrounded by screens, floor to ceiling glass walls, they could view the sunny yards and relax, and be nosy at the same time.

Nicole stood up, she was so short, she was barely a person. "Sabrina, we need you to take one for the team."

I looked at her, they very rarely talked to me, and they never asked me for anything. I heard a man's voice calling me, he made me happy, he always talked to me, he asked me for everything... and I always gave it to him.

"Ignore Geoff, please!" She said and walked into the kitchen to set him straight. I only heard the last bit, "... and that's what it says on the box, I don't make the rules."

I was now repositioning my pocketbook over my shoulder, we were going out. We weren't going out until much later but I was just checking the situation with my bag. See how it looked. The other two women watching me were mesmerized, probably by the gold, I could do almost anything with these nails, I tried to catch some reflection from the light. Nicole was now in front of me again. I pulled down my glasses to listen.

"Next Saturday, we need your special skills."

"I am not cooking for the three of you, you only like arugula and cilantro."

"Believe me that is not one of your special skills. We need you to try to make love to someone. I say try and I mean it."

I looked over at Beth, I don't know why these wives were getting me involved. They assumed all I thought about was sexual activity, even though I was quite busy with Geoff at the moment. Geoff was of course Nicoles' husband, and the two of us were almost living together. I don't think Nicole had noticed, Geoff had given me my own dresser in their bedroom, I kept my toothbrush, cotton balls, and mascara by the sink in their bathroom. Sometimes we passed each other in their hall.

Beth started to speak, but her mouth was full of Saltines, so nothing but crumbs came out. I am guessing that was planned.

Nicole took my arm, she stood on her toes and put her phone in my face. "We want you to take one for the team, our team." She shifted her head toward, Beth and Stacy. Stacy waved, she was the nicer of the three, she needed attention, she had the only white Barcalounger. "We need you to perform intercourse, we know you are okay with that. I checked your social media account, your credit scores, and your Amazon shopping cart. His name is Piers, as in Britney Spears, he's very nice. We think he is very big."

"You think?"

"Yes we think, I can confirm it for you if that's what is keeping you on the fence."

In my head, I wasn't even near the fence. I looked at her phone, it was a google search for Miniature Bull Terriers, she must have pressed something before she stuck the phone in front of me. She was clumsy. I turned my head, I went back clicking into the kitchen.

***

Life in our little Long Island town was altogether quite wonderful. I had a great stylist and now I had a tall boyfriend, the one from the kitchen, Geoff. I would make him say hi if I knew someone was actually listening. I would make him wave if I saw someone watching us being cute with each other. The two wives got us together, it was a little nerve-wracking before and during, but after, it turned out fantastic, fantastic in the sense that I could wear whatever I wanted. My closet overflowed with evening gowns, novelty T-shirts, and even a new vacuum. I was now a woman all the time, I don't think Beth and Nicole even noticed. The two of us now did everything together. I never bothered Beth and her friends, I rarely went anywhere without him anymore. I could usually be found on his lap, fixing his unruly eyebrows.

I was now in the kitchen on his lap, fixing his unruly eyebrows. "Geoff, Nicole wants me to sleep with someone named Piers."

"Why you don't like the mattress? I can order a new one. We can get a king-size, we can move Nicole to one of the corners."

I tilted my head, I didn't know what he was going on about. I playfully tapped his lips. "No, baby, the three women want me to perform intercourse with someone new, just like I do with you. I was thinking I would like to show off my belly chain." I pulled up my blouse.

"Mmm, when is this taking place?" He pulled down my blouse.

"They want to book me for next Saturday, are we doing anything?" It's crazy but we were always doing something. He took me out to dinner, to the movies, the mall, rock concerts, museums, jumble sales, I even visit his family. His mother thinks my reddish-blonde hair goes great with her new slipcovers. She told us Nicole tended to clash.

"Mmm, we are, we were. Can I come and watch this performance.? Maybe cheer you on." He kissed me, he picked me up, and put me against the wall. He lifted my top, pushing the fabric over my boobs, exposing the chain, exposing my bra. I couldn't answer, I was getting too worked up, too quickly. "Do you think this Piers character will like your silicone breasts as much as I do?"

I was thinking there was no way. Geoff loved everything about me. We had intercourse for the first time almost four months ago and now we were completely inseparable. I wore a wedding band he gave me, I had a tattoo on my lower back that read 'Geoff's Favorite Wifey' it was in our favorite font, we picked it out together... the font. I can't remember the color.

"Mmm, maybe. I should have him fill out a checklist, see what he likes, he might not even like girls like me." Obviously, Geoff did like girls like me, his cock was hard and sticking out of his fly. I looked up at the ceiling, why did they call it a fly, was it because once it was open Geoff's cock took me to the moon, Saturn sometimes. I felt his cock under me, under my panties, he had brought my skirt up. I was quite disheveled.

He spun me around, my back to him, his lips in my hair. His hands investigated my arms, my sides, my hips. He pulled down my bikinis, they stopped at my knees, they probably looked great hovering there with my stockings on. He bent, he kissed me between the cheeks, he pulled them apart. He checked for narcotics.

"Mua, Ready Wifey?"

"Yes, future husband." His cock was positioned, I felt it slide in slow, I felt him completely inside of me. It was very easy to make love now, so much easier than when we first started. It was always on my to-do list. 'Today have sex with Geoff, somewhere in the house, or somewhere in his house.' I could be sitting on his lap and his cock would be inside of me, it was a surprise on both fronts. We once went to a crowded baseball game to see one of his nephews play. We had a great seat. I casually sat on his lap, he was in shorts, I had on a white skater dress.

"Oooh, Geoff?"

"Mmm?"

"Do you remember that skater dress I used to wear, it was white, it had a number on the back?"

"Of course, Number 12."

"That's right." He went back to fucking me, still against the wall. His cock still so hard, he kissed my neck, he played with my bra strap. "I love this, just think the three women are on the other side of this wall." I cooed.

"I can feel them talking, I can smell the coffee. I can hear them turning the pages of their books, disapprovingly." His hands were now on my breasts, he lifted, he separated. "I can hear the hum of the chairs too."

I could feel the length of his cock, I was trapped between him and the wall, I left a nice lipstick print on it. Maybe it would be nice having intercourse with Piers. I could have him behind me and then have Geoff right in front, I would be able to kiss him as I got fucked. I wonder if that's a thing I will have to check my internet browser history.

Geoff started to moan, I felt his cock twitch inside of me. I had my hands on the wall, my gold nails looking sexy, helping me push back on the body against me. I moved back and forth and then my body started moving on its own, I felt him shoot into my bottom, I screamed, "Oh Geoff, I love when you cum inside of me. I just love it... still."

"I know baby." He then bit and kissed my neck. He rubbed his face in my hair, my real hair. We stood attached to each other for a while until his cock slipped out of me. I turned around and hugged him, I was having such a nice afternoon. I was having the best life.

"Isn't this great." We looked up startled, Beth was next to us.

"Sorry, we didn't see or hear you there."

"Well we heard everything, Stacy is talking to the new husband on her phone, he doesn't want to hear the two of you. Of course, me and Nicole are used to it." She turned around with a huff, going to make more coffee. She stopped. "What the hell is all that red on the wall?

"Oh," I felt a little embarrassed. "I was just practicing for when I meet Piers." I guess I was now going to take one for the team.

***

It was dark, the patio had the white and blue light emanating from the big-screened TV. The weather was quite nice in Long Island, people were out on their decks, in their yards, on their well-manicured lawns.

Nicole, Beth, and Stacy were trying to read, there was a pile of books by each of their recliners.

Beth pressed a number on her phone, the sound of a gavel knocking on wood was happening. "So it is decided that the fourth Barcalounger will be for Piers once Sabrina brings him over to our side."

"Correct." They said in unison. Glancing over at the maroon lounge chair.

"My new husband says he would love to sit next to me on the patio." Stacy looked up hopeful, her brown hair in her mouth. It was too dark, nobody saw her eyes.

Nicole slowly inched up, a hum from the child's chair bringing her more upright. "I am sure half the neighborhood would love to be on that throne, but we have to be consistent, we need to keep this little community tight. Tighter." She interlocked her fingers, showing a visual demonstration. It was too dark and nobody saw.

"Okay, I'm sorry for bringing it up again. It's just, um, that I can see him under a light, over the fence, his hat, his eyes."

Beth rolled off her chair, she was a ninja, she pulled down the blinds. "There now, you can't see him, who does he think he is?"

The three of them stopped they heard a noise coming from the bedroom, Sabrina's room.

"Don't they ever take a break? They just had sex this afternoon." Beth and Nicole were looking at the ceiling imagining what was going on. "Well once we have Piers in our grips WE will be making the intercourse in the house. The two of them are out. Maybe the divorces will be final."

"My new husband says he would be more than happy to move in. He is very handy, he made a clown in pottery class." Stacy said sounding very hopeful, biting her lip.

"Your husband sounds like a handful." Beth got up she closed the rest of the blinds.

***

"Geoff?"

"Yes, Sabrina?"

"What would happen if I like Piers more than I like you?"

Geoff was on top of me, his hard cock was rubbing against my nightie, I only had on lingerie. I only had on black thigh-highs, black panties, black bra, and heels. Oh and a nightie. His cock was sliding on the nylon, we both like to do this very much. It's one of our things, you know.

"Mmm, well first we would have to rethink the tattoo."

"I told you we should have used pencil first." I scolded him.

"Mmm, remember that for next time. Why do they want you to do this, do they think you need more men in your life?"

"Maybe," I started to think of what the wives asked me. "I really didn't get a reason, it had something to do with Bull Terriers. Maybe they want us to broaden our horizons."

"Mmm, I think it's nice them getting you involved, thinking of you more as a friend."

We looked at each other, we laughed, he was so funny. I lifted my bottom, I had a convenient hole in my black bikinis, Geoff's cock slipped inside me again. The second time today. We started to fuck, slow, perfect, we whispered to each other. I felt his lips on my ear, my red lips on his.

"Geoff?"

"Yes, Sabrina."

I had my arm outstretched above Geoff's body, I was looking at my diamond, it was glistening. "Geoff, I like having intercourse, I even like the other thing, but I like talking together even more. I like telling you about my day, teasing you about what I'm going to wear for you, hearing you tell me your old stories and jokes. What will happen if Piers is more interesting than you? Now I'm a little worried."

My phone rang, Geoff continued to put his cock in and out of me while I talked to someone different. He didn't seem too worried.

"Okay, mmm-mmm, okay, mmm-mmm." I hung up. Geoff lifted my legs over his shoulders, he kissed my knees and ankles. We started to fuck in earnest, I was paying attention, I had my long golden nails grazing his chest. I was getting ready to have another incredible orgasm. I screamed, I came all over him as he came inside me. He continued to push, we continued to moan and scream and talk, we were louder than usual. The phone rang again, we ignored it.

He lay down in front of me, I could kiss his lips, his nose, his eyes. He could smile, he could show me how much he loved laying with me. His fingers were still on my breasts. "So who was on the phone?"

It was twenty minutes later, I think I forgot. "Um, oh right, your wife."

"And?"

"She set up a salon appointment for me with Marilyn on Saturday morning. You know, before I perform the intercourse with Piers."

"Oh? Can I come?"

"Didn't you come already?"

***

During the week I got suggestions from the three wives. We had a group text going on, I didn't like it. I felt like they were outnumbering me. My phone was constantly dinging, didn't they work, weren't they doing something other than dinging me? I put my phone inside my new clutch, it was antique brown and it went with the new beige dress I had on. I buried the bag under a bunch of brochures, in a desk, in a back room, at the storefront next door to my work. A whole wall away.

"Sabrina?"

I heard someone calling me, I was at my glass desk, I was typing on the keyboard, I was facing the window. I wanted people to see my legs in my short dress, with the intricate pattern on it, I wanted to show off. Sometimes I dangled my pumps, just for practice. Sometimes I had a fan watching. Sometimes I also drank a Pina Colada from a plastic cup, a long straw, leaving a nice pink mark from my lips. Sometimes I had a fan club watching. Ooh, I forgot why I was looking up, I hoped it wasn't that fan club again. I will never get any work done if this is so.

"Sabrina, are you okay?" It was Geoff, he was in front of me. I was startled, I wanted to check my phone to see if he was on my to-do list, but it was next door.

"I am, so glad you came to visit." I got up and put my arms around him, I kissed him, he kissed me back, I made him wave to the people watching outside the glass. "Are we having intercourse? I am ready if you are."

"Oh baby I would love that, and you taste fantastic like Pina Colada, but Nicole called me, she said you weren't answering your phone. She was worried."

We looked at each other, I tilted my head, we laughed, he loved to crack me up. "Ahh," We both said in unison. The people, watching outside didn't know what was so funny.

***

I heard a gavel. I was sitting on Geoff's lap. I was in a long flowered flouncy orange dress. We were sitting on a little table, we weren't allowed on the maroon Barcalounger.

"Look at me everyone," Nicole was standing in front of us while Beth and Stacy watched holding mugs of steaming coffee. She pulled out a plastic tube. Whoosh. A blue light permeated the patio, Nicole couldn't hold it still, the neighborhood assumed there was a UFO, a cat. "Since we lost an afternoon because someone decided to bury her phone, we are going to have to squeeze in something extra, right now."

The other two wives gave me a look. I felt like I was in high school.

The large TV screen went on. Stacy had a laptop, we were watching her browsing on the screen in front of us. She seemed pretty handy, she wasn't clumsy at all.

Nicole pointed to the screen, "Here," The blue light circled on a man. A naked man, his penis was hard, he was folding clothes. "This is a picture of a naked man."

"Wait, will everyone know I had this picture up on my computer?" Stacy asked, suddenly nervous.

Beth looked and sounded annoyed. Even sarcastic, "Yes Stacy, the world is going to find out you have a thing for men... and laundry."

"Come on stop, upfront," Nicole directed us again. "Piers is this man, right here, with the dolphin tattoo." She circled it in blue light. "Sabrina you need to come up with a way to seduce him, find out his fantasies, his fetishes. Then tell us what he likes and then we will be prepared. The three of us will then make him excited and then a part of the group."

"Why am I doing this?"

"Because you are taking one for the team, there was a vote."

"I don't know," I said, I was moving my bottom, I had the long dress completely surrounding me, around Geoff. I was listening and moving to a song that was in my head, Britney Spears, for some reason. I suddenly felt Geoff's cock grow harder and find its way to my opening, I wasn't surprised that it slipped right inside of me. "Piers looks very happy, he uses the same fabric softener as me, can't we just ask him what he likes?"

Nicole closed her blue laser, "Obviously you know nothing about men."

I started bouncing a little, Geoff was now getting a little deeper inside me again. I was enjoying, not knowing anything about men, I was enjoying getting the attention of the only man in the house.

"Remember," Beth pressed her button on the chair, she moved up slowly as we all watched, "It is not about you, it is about us. You never thanked us for giving you, Geoff. Now you are going to give us Piers. Meeting adjourned."

Everyone left the patio, the lights were turned off, Nicole and Stacy went home, Beth went to bed. Geoff and I were still on the little table, making it creak, His lips on my shoulder, he pulled down the top of my dress, his hands were once again on my breasts, no bra, perfect. I wiggled, I felt his manhood throb, I felt my nipples getting hard under my fake boobs, my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I was looking at the dark aluminum ceiling, my head on his shoulder. We started to cum, he kissed my hair, I played on his hips and thighs with my fingers. We both lightly moaned, another perfect couple of orgasms.

12