A Win Won For The Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sabrina?"

"Mmm?"

"Do you think they knew we were having intercourse right in front of them?"

"I don't really think they know what intercourse is."

***

Next Saturday morning I was at the mall with the three women. We were in front of the salon, I was always there, I sometimes kept my phone in their backroom. I worked next door, I was a new travel agent. I sent people away but they always came back.

The three of them were on their phones, I was busy smiling at the people walking by us, I looked for people I knew. I realized I didn't like hanging out with all three of them at the same time. I didn't like hanging out with them at all, I was missing Geoff, I wanted to hold his hand. Nicole then had her arms folded, she was in charge. "Now, Piers likes Black men, Mediterranean men, Men who wear hats..."

"Wait," I spoke up, even though it wasn't my turn. "Piers likes men, I am not a man."

"You tell 'em, honey," A woman said with blue hair, walking by. She gave me the thumbs up.

"You didn't tell me he likes men," I whispered a little quieter while wearing a sexy red dress, low cut, long with a spilt right up to my red panties. I had on five-inch black heels and nude stockings, I looked like I walked out of a catalog. One that has women wearing different dresses. Geoff made me get dolled up for this little mission, as a treat for Piers. He told me I was a gift for men.

Nicole unfolded, "Well you are the intermediary, I read it in a book. We want him to have intercourse with you and then he will have intercourse with us, you are just the bridge."

"A well-traveled bridge," Beth laughed at her own joke.

"We," Nicole did a flamboyant hand gesture, "Are the customers, or the more interesting city we are the go-to's, we are the end product."

My lips were moving around my face, I was confused, I was thinking. "Are there no other customers you could have sex with within this city? Why are you bothering this one man?"

"Ugh!" Nicole was getting tired of me, she grabbed my arm. "First of all, he is from the neighborhood. Second of all, he is friends with Stacy's new husband. We don't want to deviate too much. We want a close tight-knit little love quad-angle going on. We need a professional but you are all we got. You did it once you can do it again. Now let's go."

Stacy was far behind, playing with her hair, she had to jog to keep up. "I hear he loves green, He has a green car. I think he likes money too."

They brought me into the salon, once again I was in the styling chair, but this time the three wives were supervising. Marilyn the owner walked over, she suspiciously surveyed the crew.

"Hi, ladies what are we doing. Oh, hi Sabrina, why are you slumming today?"

I shrugged. I was one of her favorite customers, I worked next door, we ate lunch together, she loved me, she kissed my cheek. I made her all types of crazy things for her to taste, all the things Beth would never put in her mouth. Sometimes I even cleaned the front windows, she thought I was thoughtful and crazy... and a show-off.

"Well," Nicole took the reins, she was in charge again. "Sabrina is going to be having some penetration done, we want her to look perfect for... him," And she held up her phone again.

Marilyn looked at her a little strangely. The two of us were looking at some Topical Treatment ad, She said, "Tropical Treatment?" Nicole was still a little clumsy.

"We would like something in a green," Stacy said hopeful, her hands in front of her lips, no one looked at her.

"We would like her hair cut short," Beth announced.

Marilyn said, "No."

"How 'bout unruly eyebrows?"

Marilyn said, "No."

"Pantsuit?"

"Definitely not." Marilyn looked at me and shook her head. "Ladies in the back room, Sabrina have them put the third hole in your ear and dye your hair 'Venus Envy.' You and Geoff will love it, sugar."

***

I called Geoff, he was picking me up at the mall. He was pacing outside of the salon. I looked and felt a little Chrismassy in red and green. He saw me right away, had a huge smile in his pants.

"New look for Piers?"

"No, new look for you. Marilyn says you are welcome." I played with my long hair, it was a bluish-green, very festive for May. I even had a red flower in my hair. The girls redid my make-up too, I had big red lips and new longer eyes lengthened by the liner and mascara and also full dark lashes. "Look they painted my nails to match, Marilyn said it matches my tattoo too."

"Really? Let me make sure." An older woman was next to us, her glasses down on the tip of her nose. I had to lift my long dress to show her, I had to show the mall my pantyhose and red panties and of course my legs, I turned around to show Geoff.

"Wow, love it a perfect match."

"Eh," The woman said, "It could be a little bluer."

***

The patio was nice and full. The team was complete... for now. The coffee was served, and the chipless chocolate chip cookies were on a paper plate. Four Bull Terrier puppies panting on laps. The three blonde women were trying to look happier.

"Doesn't Sabrina have anything other than blonde?" Nicole was playing with her new long hair, it came down passed her small breasts. "I liked it better when we all had brown hair."

"This is all she had, she doesn't even wear them anymore. She's not even a blonde anymore." Beth was a little exasperated, a little annoyed.

Stacy was crying, "I miss my hair, I used to look like a gymnast, but it was so long ago I don't remember her name."

Nicole sighed loudly, "It was yesterday Stacy!"

Stacy pulled off her blonde wig, it sat on her lap on top of the dog, she had an interesting crew cut, she looked like a teenage boy. "Piers'?" She turned toward the man on the new maroon Barcalounger, he was quite big, tall, with big hands and probably a bigger... bank account. "Do you like my new hair? We all cut it just for you."

Piers was sideways on the chair, he was enjoying his coffee, he was enjoying the patio. He was enjoying the slight breeze through the screens, the insectless atmosphere totally agreed with him, and his philosophy on life. He was reading his favorite book, a Greek tragedy, thick like his hair. He ran his fingers through it as he glanced at the one next to him. She wasn't the smallest one, but she was close. She had a weird nose, she smelled like Old Spice cologne, but at least she didn't have whatever the tiny one in the front had. He didn't like the looks of that one's hands at all, he especially hated her plastic phone case. He didn't care much for the other one either. The one next to him was talking, he thought, talking to him.

"Um, sorry, I don't remember the old hair."

The other two took off their wigs also hiding the dogs, Marilyn was very thorough, they all got the first position on the electric razor. She told them it was all about the head shape, all about the scalp, all three ended up with an eighth of an inch of hair, very uniform almost military. Perfect haircut to seduce a man who likes men. Marilyn said she read it in a book, she even called the author to confirm her findings.

Stacy wiped her tears, she couldn't be missing her hair for much longer, she had other things to worry about.

"I think you three look quite cute with crew cuts." Another man was leaning sideways in the chair right against Piers. One hand petting the little dog. It was tight on the lounger but he looked quite comfortable. It was probably nice being that close to someone. He had one leg over Piers' leg, he had the other over the arm of the chair. He was turning the pages for him, they were on page 69 at the moment. He wanted to get back to reading.

Nicole threw her blonde hair at him. "Who cares what you think. Shit, I'm going to get more coffee, the conversation in here is stupid."

"I'm sorry," He shrugged, he ran his fingers through the thick light brown hair of the man next to him. He repositioned his own hat. "Oh and thank you for calling me yesterday, it was such a surprise. I'm glad I could help."

Piers looked at him and they kissed, Stacy was unable to watch.

Nicole marched back into the patio, coffee-less, the afternoon sun made it look wonderful, marvelous even. "You are not going to believe this." The four of them looked up, adjusted their chairs, stopped drinking coffee, they shifted the Terriers. "Sabrina just told me, that we are all invited to her and Geoff's wedding. In two weeks. Shit, we are not going as blondes."

"Ooh, I love a wedding." Pier's said smiling.

"Me too," Said Stacy's new husband, playing with Pier's thick hair. "Me too."

***

The End

***

12