A Wind Blew Through Me Pt. 01

Story Info
What happens when two lonely people collide?
7.3k words
4.7
10.2k
19

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 -- Vic's Coffee Lounge

The first time I saw her was from across the street downtown. Even from afar and wrapped in a black wool coat, she captured my full attention. Long, dark brown hair- sunglasses on so you couldn't make out much of her face. The coat hugged her figure in a way that made the onlooker's imagination run wild to conceive of what hid beneath. She walked in the confident, deliberate, graceful stride of a self-assured woman well accustomed to strutting in heels.

I was walking on the sidewalk on the edge of downtown. Prior to my encounter with the intriguing beauty across the street, I had been wandering rather aimlessly. I left my house a few minutes before with a vague notion of getting out and being near people; to find a way to be slightly less alone. I was walking toward the coffee shop, even though I didn't want coffee. Even so, it was the only place you could go and sit somewhere with quasi-strangers without being made to feel awkward about it.

The woman had turned up the street I was on, sauntering toward the coffee shop with the gracefully intriguing gait of a girl well-practiced with precarious footwear. I forcefully summoned the sense to check both directions of traffic before darting across the street after her.

It was fall, but if you had just emerged from a bunker last week, some seasonal disorientation would be inevitable. At this moment in time, the weather was cool and soothing, as fall was meant to be. At various points over the last 7 days, however, it had swung from the searing heat of summer to the deathly chill of winter, even going so far as to dump a load of doomed snow on the ground and freezing the life out of most of the vegetation.

The trees had simply given up. After the snowstorm, the leaves froze and began to fall a mottled green onto the streets. If I were witnessing this fall through the eyes of a child, the color of the leaves crunching beneath my feet would have seemed like a normal cycle of nature. Unfortunately, my memories of spectacular displays of yellow and orange and red had betrayed me. The child in me felt a deep disquiet at the grey-green leaves blowing lifelessly across the sidewalk.

Alas, it was best not to dwell on the rebellion of nature. Today was beautiful, all things considered, and the girl I was striding to catch up with was the type of beautiful that could make you forget a great many problems.

I found my initial impression of her confirmed as I slowly dew closer to her. Thankfully, she wasn't in much of a hurry, so I was able to close the gap without looking too stalkerish. I didn't exactly have an idea of what to do once I caught up to her, but something deep inside drove me to be closer to her.

She turned right again, the last turn toward the coffee shop. There were only 3 shops on that block, and I didn't see her going into 'Tobacco, Tobacco, Tobacco!' or 'Sherman's Watch Shop'. I began harboring a reluctant hope that she might be walking to the coffee shop as well. At this point I was only a few paces behind her, trying not to stare openly. She was petite and very well dressed, and a designer bag was slung over her slender shoulder. It occurred to me that girls didn't dress like that to grab a coffee. My heart sank with an irrational tinge of dashed hope as I realized she was probably meeting someone here.

She opened the door and walked into Vic's Coffee Lounge, looking back at me as I strode in the door behind her. She smiled in that 'oh god a stranger's been walking behind me for who knows how long' kind of way. I did my best to return a pleasant smile. I didn't have the kind of face that made it easy for women to be comfortable with me.

We paced toward the counter, and I did my best to keep a respectful distance. I heard her order a cappuccino and move toward the bar to wait for her drink. I ordered an americana with a biscotti. Not a lot of incentive for a guy like me to watch his figure, although I'd like to think that the lack of sugar or dairy in the coffee compensated for the carbs.

And so, I found myself standing next to a gorgeous woman in a coffee shop, my spirits lifted by the observation that she did not appear to recognize anyone as she walked in. She took off her sunglasses and coat and I found myself hopelessly staring at her. The coat was hiding an elegant black dress with a lace-hemmed neckline which did more to reveal the pale skin of her chest than to conceal anything at all. Her face was overwhelmingly pretty. Her piercing amber eyes were the most striking feature, which were set back against a soft brow and a cute, rounded nose. Her cheeks and lips were full in a way that compelled me to wonder about kissing her.

"You come here often?" She asked, looking at me. Shit. I was definitely staring. Her face wore a combination of seriousness and amusement.

"Uh, yeah actually..." I managed to eek out, scratching my head in awkwardness. "A couple times a week. Sometimes I don't really want coffee, I just want to be around people." Why did I say that? This woman had stolen my wits.

She pondered my response for a moment, looking right at me and subtly narrowing her eyes. The seriousness slowly melted into a smirk, signaling amusement had won the battle on her face.

"I haven't seen you here before." I figured I knew most of the people that came here often, at least by sight. I would absolutely remember this girl.

"Yeah, I was a few blocks down for work. I don't find myself down here often."

"Oh ok, cool. What kind of work do you do?" Wow, was I having a conversation with her?

She selected her words very carefully and offered a loaded, "Hospitality."

Her coffee was ready, so she turned to grab it. Talking to this girl was the most interesting that that's happened to me in months. As awkward as I felt, I mustered all my courage as she was walking past me and asked, "Hey, do you want to uh... have our coffee together?"

The amused smile bloomed again on her lips. She quickly surveyed the area and picked out a table. "Sure." She looked at me and nodded her head toward the table, "Come sit down when you get your coffee."

She walked away slowly, giving me the first chance to check her out without her coat on. Damn, it was hard to not be in love with this girl. Her ass was clearly spectacular. Her hips curved into her waste dramatically, and back up to her chest with similar intensity. Her dark brown hair was pulled back in an elegant barrette, falling past her shoulders.

I was definitely staring this time, but had the sense to look back to the bar before she turned around. I found my coffee and biscotti waiting for me on the counter. The girl behind the bar smiled at me knowingly. She must have called my name while I was lost in staring.

I chuckled at the barista's smile and picked up my coffee, walking over to take the seat across from her.

She had her coffee cup grasped in both hands, sensually sipping on it, clearly enjoying it immensely. "Mmm, for a place called Vic's Coffee Lounge, this is unusually good."

I wasn't quite sure if she was talking to me or just musing to herself. "Yeah," I smiled at her playfully, "I think they might have cage fights in the back after hours, but they make a mean cup of joe."

She actually laughed out loud, almost spilling her coffee. Her laugh was adorable, and the smile in her eyes made her face almost too much to take.

"No, Vic's actually a great guy. One of those 'I'm going to travel the world to drink coffee' types" I air quoted him playfully. "I used to work for him back in the day, before all this. He was always good to me."

"So, you're telling me that you used to work for the Vic, of Vic's Coffee Lounge?" She asked, with an eyebrow raised in mock interest, and the edges of a smile resting on her lips.

"Oh yeah, me and Vic go way back!" I chuckled at myself, and she laughed along.

"You must have lived here a while then?" She went back to sipping slowly.

"Yeah... longer than I'd like to admit. I always dreamed of getting away to somewhere more... interesting, but your hometown has a peculiar sort of gravity, you know?"

"No..." she said, half amazed, half sad, "I could not have been held in my hometown by the event horizon of a supermassive black hole."

I looked at her, faintly surprised, both at the visceral response to an innocuous comment and at the casual astrophysics metaphor. I decide to dig into her choice of words, asking her slowly, "But, if your hometown happened to be a supermassive black hole, and if your childhood home happened to reside near the event horizon, would it not be easier, and probably more interesting, to push on through the horizon just to see what would happen?"

She looked at me quizzically for a moment. Not the response she was expecting, I suppose. "You are an interesting person to talk to..." The way she enunciated interesting made me think it was the most diplomatic option she could conjure on short notice.

"Interesting like, 'Oh god get me away from here!', or interesting like 'Let's have coffee again.'?"

She smiled with her eyes and looked at me for a long moment. "That was pretty smooth for a guy I met staring at me waiting for coffee."

Shit, shit, shit! It was a lot smoother than I expected to come out of my mouth, but naturally she found a way to make me uncomfortable.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that." I looked down at my coffee. "You're just... a lot more beautiful than anything I normally encounter. To be honest, it's difficult not to stare at you, especially dressed like that."

"So, if I were in a t-shirt and jeans, you wouldn't be staring at me?" she asked, smirking wickedly.

"I mean, I would probably have the sense to avoid it when you're looking at me, but as soon as you turn around, forget about it." I smiled back at her, embellishing the last phrase.

Another laugh out loud. How am I doing this well with this girl? I typically have a hard time stringing 3 words together when conversing with an attractive female, and somehow tonight I'm reasonably witty with the sexiest girl I've ever talked to.

She was looking at me appraisingly for a few painful moments. She said slowly, "Then yeah, probably the 'Let's have coffee again' type of interesting. But we should probably introduce ourselves before we do much else."

"Oh, shit, yeah... I'm sorry. I'm Greg. Greg Tyrnell." I offered her my hand.

She took it with her slender hand and shook firmly, "Amy."

I squinted at her knowingly for a moment and said, "Ok, just Amy who works in 'Hospitality'," I embellished her mysterious responses, "meeting you has been an unexpected pleasure."

She looked back at me intensely for a moment. I saw something visibly change on her face, as if she made a rash decision that she was probably going to regret later. She lowered her voice and said, "I like you, Greg, and I don't normally like people. Especially men gawking at me in coffee shops, but you redeemed yourself. You've got a sort of quiet desperation thing going on, and for some reason in this moment I find that incredibly hot." She was leaning across the table now, looking at me intently. "Plus you're funny, and sweet in an awkward way, which is more endearing that you seem to give yourself credit for."

I was not prepared for all that. Most of our conversation had been her being mysterious and me making quips about her choice of phrase. She was razor sharp and seemed to be staring directly into my soul with her searching amber eyes.

She lowered her voice to just above a whisper and continued, "I am just Amy, and I just came from a rendezvous with a wealthy gentleman who paid me handsomely to perform my hospitality on him."

Is this really happening? The intensity in her eyes was very real.

"Trouble is, he was hot enough to make me horny as hell, but too lazy to make me cum. So I walked over here hot and bothered to try and relax with a cup of coffee."

She was close enough now I could really smell her. Her perfume was very pleasant, but under it was the unmistakable musk of sex.

"So, as much as I would love to continue this banter, what I really need from someone right now is a world-class fuck." The way she flicked her lip across her teeth to accentuate 'fuck' momentarily disabled my power of speech.

"What do you think, Greg? Could help me with that?" She paused expectantly, the intensity in her eyes rooting me to my seat.

She's asking me to fuck her. I could think of no other response than, "Absolutely I can." The words came out in a half-croak, half-cough as I found my mouth as dry as a bone.

And that is how I ended up in an Uber with Amy, on our way back to my apartment, wondering if I should buy a Powerball ticket. When I told her I had walked down here she picked up her phone and asked "What's your address?"

"425 Commodore Ln." I responded, confused but not wanting to question her.

She flicked her eyes up at me for a split second, sensing my trepidation. "I'm getting an Uber. I am not walking anywhere else in these heels."

They were impressive shoes, and I would certainly not want to walk anywhere in them. It found it deeply arousing that she had taken full control of the situation and was more than happy to be along for the ride.

"It will be here in a sec, let's get going." She looked up at me and began gathering her things. I did not envy the complexities of being a woman. I just had to stand up and shove the remainder of my biscotti in my mouth.

We walked outside together, the couple of acquaintances I knew from Vic's staring at me in shock. "How the fuck is this chump leaving with that girl?" I could almost hear their incredulity across the room. She appeared not to notice, but I suspected looks like that would not escape her perception.

Somehow, her timing was perfect. She stepped into the street and a silver CR-V with an Uber placard pulled up in front of us. I jumped forward to open the door for her, and she looked up at me with amusement. I closed the door behind her and savored the incredulous shock now on open display in front of the shop. I took my place on the driver's side and slipped into the car without another look back.

--

Chapter 2 -- At least 3 times.

"425 Commodore Ln, huh?" The driver said by way of greeting.

"Yes, that is what I ordered." Amy shot back, eyebrow raised at him.

The man harrumphed and put the car in gear. It didn't take but a few minutes to get there, but I imagine the distance was roughly the equivalent of a marathon to one wearing heels. The driver didn't exactly make it a ripe space for conversation, so we spent the drive looking out the window at the pathetic fall leaves. Without looking at me, she placed her hand on my leg gently. I was more than content to spend the drive in silence, relishing her touch and trying not to think too hard about what was about to happen. I needed to make it in the apartment without adjusting my pants too much.

He pulled up to my place abruptly, and dismissed us with a less than sincere "Have a nice day..."

We got out and she gave me her arm. I lead her at a sore-feet-in-heels pace up to my door and began unlocking it. With the door open, I invited her in and guided her, "Come in, please take off those shoes. You can put your bag over here on the table if you want."

She obeyed gratefully, kicking off the shoes and breathing a sigh of relief. She placed her beautiful bag on the table and I led her over to the couch.

"Can I get you a drink or something?"

She was hunched over on the couch, hands rubbing out her feet. "Yeah... Martini, extra dry, extra olives."

She was lucky I liked Martinis. I proceeded to the kitchen to mix the drinks and left her to unwind. It took a few minutes to mix the drinks, and I was very curious what she got up to without me.

Upon returning with the drinks, what I found was certainly not what I expected. She had removed her dress and draped it over the couch. She sat in very expensive looking black lingerie, legs crossed and leaned back on the couch. I froze in the doorway. She was more than hot. She was picturesque. Her breasts overflowed luxuriously from the sheer bra, and she was toned like a runner. She arranged her hair to fall over her left breast and rested her hands on her right knee waiting for me.

She stared back patiently and eventually pierced my stupor with, "You have a drink for me?"

"Yeah... of course- Martini, extra dry, extra olives." I approached and set the drink on the table before her. With a sigh of nervous energy, I sat down next to her on the couch, as close as I dared. She downed the drink with a surprising desperation, swallowing half of it in her first sip and setting it back down.

"I'm not used to having drinks on my couch with half-naked goddesses." I choked out over my drink to break the silence.

"That's why we need the drinks, Greg. You're going to be doing more than drinking with me before long."

"I don't know how much the wealthy gentleman paid for your hospitality earlier, but whatever it was, it was not enough." I wasn't sure how to compliment her without sounding like an idiot. That was the best I could come up with.

"I'm not sure he would agree," she shot back, lust beginning to burn in the corners of her eyes, "And here I am offering myself to you for free because I'm horny as fuck."

"Then he's an idiot. It's your body to do with as you please, and you don't owe anyone an explanation."

"I knew there was a reason I liked you, Greg. Do me a favor and don't ruin this by getting possessive, ok?"

She didn't look like she wanted an answer, so I kept my mouth shut. I felt that I could no more possess this woman than the trees possess the wind blowing through their leaves.

She downed the rest of her drink and put it down. Then she turned toward me and moved closer so that her left leg pressed against mine. "So here's the deal," she looked at me with perfect seriousness and placed her hand on my thigh. "You can fuck me however you want, touch me wherever you want, I want you to get into it. But you have to make me cum. Like, at least 3 times. I really need this. No anal sex, but licking my asshole is fine if you're into that. You've got to use a condom when you're fucking me, but we can do oral without it. Got it?"

"Yeah... got it."

"Good. Now, is there anything you don't want me to do to you? I don't know if you can tell yet, but I can get pretty intense."

I would have thought she was joking but for the seriousness on her face. The intensity was definitely there. "Not... that I know of."

"Fair enough. Tell me if I need to stop something." She didn't wait for a response before prying off my pants. I worked on my shirt while she handled my underwear.

She stared, slightly cross eyed at my already erect cock and giggled devilishly, "Greg, you and I are going to have a lot of fun together."

Her patience had reached its end, and she devoured my cock like a starved animal. As intense as she was, it felt spectacular. Her tongue like warm velvet, and her teeth nowhere to be felt. In no time at all, the length of my cock was dripping in her saliva and I watched, transfixed by her relentless passion.

"You like that?" She asked between strokes, taking a break to lick my balls ferociously.

"Holy shit..." was the only response I could come up with.

"Mmmmm, so when are you going to start fucking my throat?" She dipped down, pressing the tip of my cock into the back of her throat, and pushed the rest of me deep into her throat.

I stood up, no further invitation needed, and she smiled up at me while she positioned herself on her knees in front of me. I grasped her head and guided my dick into her mouth, slowly at first, but then sliding my cock down her throat violently. I felt her moan deeply, but she offered no resistance against my hands. Her throat felt so fucking good, and fucking her like this was so hot.

12