All Comments on 'A Window into Abby's Slutty Past Pt. 02'

by Lovesitwet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I hope the Doctor

says with help you might recover, because your storys are really sick and may be hampering your mental health.

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

I think they should be fucking the husbands pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm confused when the authors write that the husbands love their wives no matter how many guys that fuck her.

Why? It's not like the husbands are special or even memorable to the women and other than being gorgeous, there is nothing redeeming or worth the time and emotional investment.

So I'll ask and hopefully you can answer it: Why does he love her?

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 7 years ago
To anonymous.

Because there is a lot more to loving a woman than sex and her being pretty. Nothing will give me greater pleasure than seeing my wife get the most pleasure she can get from life whatever that may be. If having sex with other men is better for her than I can give her then I am happy to let her as long as I get all of my needs met by her too and she is totally devoted to me.

It is a pity that so many men think that love is only about sex and that that is the only reason to love and marry a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love is not only about sex but being in a committed relationship/ marriage is about trust and loyalty which to me is at the top of the list. Those two are about your character is all aspects of life friendships, work marriage and when people know your loyal and trustworthy they will always respect you. All these stories are fun and I know quite a few similar stories in real life but when a man or woman really acts like this in real life it's sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what is wrong with you?

even as a stupid story this husband is pathic, the wife is a worthless slut, there is nothing worthwhile at all going on, why bother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good read

it has a good premise but im not a fan of the british english style of writing. Not bad nonetheless..

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
His doubt...

His doubt: "was she a real slut before she met me?" After what he had witnessed that night he still had any doubts? And after all that the lover Dave said, he still found he was a trusted lover for his wife? Really? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Next time he needs to clean up her sloppy pussy with his tounge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sloppy but the best

I'm not a huge fan of the writing but that's a really hot idea and end game! You should have lined up a friend and shoved two cocks in her sloppy pussy. Describe how wet and loose her cunt was better next time and you'll get positive votes from me!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Every man's dream

Is to be married to a nasty, drunken whore. Enjoy her cuck boy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous