All Comments on 'A Winters Tale'

by miss_D_mena

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HargaHarga11 months ago

Great story but I was hoping for a clean sweep.

Frankie1952Frankie195211 months ago

Fantastic tale of love, hot sex and gorgeous women. More please, does he bed Mom too and who gets pregnant first?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good, I almost completely loved it!

It was nostalgic and timeless, in that it lacked texting and had TVs with reception.

It had emotion and twists and turns full of humanity, and decent eroticism, and body diversity.

I have only two real criticisms, and I want to emphasize that you had me through the end, and cheering for the characters!

Vaginal sex after anal without good cleaning is a true no-no. It is unhealthy, to say the least.

Secondly, there was no word of how the little one, Amelia the niece, fit into the new household, the house design would need to have enough room, and maybe a yard, and then, talk of future kids or no.... Kids are a big deal, a big part of life and love and planning, and Amelia was already in the picture.

Your characters, tribulations and triumphs, emotion and plot mean...

Five for you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

literally nothing more boring than a harem story.

ManoBlueManoBlue11 months ago

I didn't like this character

oldsage_1oldsage_111 months ago

Good story I enjoyed it !

Cheers

SAGE

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1239 months ago

"A Winter's Tale:" - The story is good but for an Incest/Taboo genre story it is lacking in a true, loving brother and sister's relationship, at least not a loving, committed one-woman relationship .

Checking back to the Tag section "anal" is missing, accidentally or purposely, in the Tag section. Likewise, a man "slipping" his dick right into her ass doesn't just happen without much effort and pain! Anal is a demeaning action and not to my liking. Someone earlier mentioned the issues with fucking a pussy, than into the woman's ass, and back into a woman's pussy again. No decent, aware woman is going to allow that filthy activity to happen!

Someone commented that "...literally nothing more boring than a harem story..." with having a harem is not conducive nor a favorite aspect, for me especially, in a great incest//taboo genre story. I'm very please that younger brother, Alister, finally decided on Sandra as his forever-lover, although only "...most of the time..." Maybe, hopefully, Alister will "man-up" and have his future incest children with his most truly-loving sister, Sandra.

The role of each character was great; their dialogue was great and exciting. There was no details of any of the females being "protected"--or not. What with the much allotted fucking going on by Alister there should have been at least one or more siblings being with child (or children), that not any one of the sisters were concerned about birth protection. Personally, I would have preferred that the child of Sandra's had been sired by Brother Alister, rather than some loser boyfriend!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1237 months ago

"A Winter's Tale:" - I'll say again, the word 'Anal' is not a genre technique listed in the Tag Section!! There seems to be some affection of writer/author "miss_D_mena" with frequent weather updates every several paragraphs?

Throughout, with all the often, frequent sexual activity by Alister and his three nubile, fertile sisters, there's never been any inquiry of his "conquest" (his three sisters), about birth protection!! The odds of never having any of his sisters being impregnated is nil and none! Being a huge fan of DNA-related incest I'm also a huge fan of impregnation--the ultimate risk-factor of blood-kin couples and their commitment to their consummated sex/love familial partner.

This, today being September 28, 2023, is the second time I've read this story within the past month or so. Again, I'm pleased that Alister has decided, in the end, to commit his future with his more mature, older Sister Sandra; in my imagination Sandra will want to birth several more children--in addition to the daughter she now has, sired by her former boyfriend--with her six-year younger brother and vowed life-partner, Alister.

AkpervertAkpervert5 months ago

What a fucking story! And I do mean a story with a lot of fucking. My cock would be worn out, very pleasantly and pleasurably by all of that activity. And the mention of 'mom' getting involved would be...uhhhhhhh-spurt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous