A Wish for Something More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya-bot walked forward, reached up, and undid my tie. I wore a real tie, not a clip-on, so it took her a bit to unfasten and unwind the business-noose from around my neck. She must have sensed my hesitation, though, because she called me on it as she unbuttoned my white dress shirt.

"Are you nervous, Master?" she asked in that realistic Maya voice.

"N...No," I stammered. "It's not that."

"Then what is it?" asked Maya-bot. "Do you not want me, Master?"

"I...I do," I said anxiously. "It's just that...I feel...I feel like I'm disrespecting the real Maya this way. I don't want to disrespect her...It's like I'm treating her like an object, not a person."

The Maya-bot gave me a very wide smile, almost happy, which was odd, considering what I'd just said. She unbuttoned my shirt, helped me out of it, tossed it aside, and then ran the fingers of both hands down my bare chest.

"My purpose is to please you, Master," said Maya-bot. "It's why I'm here."

"I...I know," I stammered again. "I just don't want to...I...I just..."

She leaned in, grabbed the back of my head, and pulled my head down so that our lips pressed together. I could feel the warmth and heat of those beautiful lips on mine, taste her synthetic, cherry-flavored saliva, feel her realistic breath from her nose on my skin as we kissed, her tongue on mine, the heat of her bare, synthetic breasts and nipples against the real skin of my bare chest...

I pulled away from her and took in a deep gasp of air. My body was supercharged with sexual energy, and my conscience, strong as it happened to be, lost the battle with my penis right then and there. I stepped forward and ran the fingers of my right hand over her silky-smooth left breast, touched her soft and bumpy left nipple and felt it stiffen between my questing digits, and felt my cock try to punch its way out of my slacks.

"I...I've never done this before..." I said nervously.

Maya-bot's expression changed to surprise, but that surprise changed back to calm after a second, though her voice still held a note of that previous surprise within it.

"Are you a virgin, Master?" she asked.

"Y...yes," I said sheepishly.

I could see the hint of surprise on Maya-bot's face, and this made me stop for a moment and marvel in wonder over her expressions and reactions. Roddy wasn't just a genius...He was a savant way ahead of his time.

I took in a deep breath to calm myself and nodded once to get my head back in the game. If I was going to do this, I wasn't going to look like a complete dork. I needed to have some self-esteem.

"I am a virgin," I said more confidently. "I'd like to say that I've been saving myself for marriage, but that's not true. I'm just...I have no luck with women."

"You have me now, Master," said Maya-bot softly, and she slowly undid my belt.

"Yes," I said with equal softness. "I'd always wanted my first time to be with Maya, but I think she'd find that insulting and creepy."

Maya-bot unzipped my slacks and pulled them down. My red-checkered boxers were bulging with my erection, six-inches of stiff, circumcised cock about to burst through them.

"Are you sure, Master?" asked Maya-bot.

She gently ran her right-hand fingers along the stiff bulge of my shaft, and I shuddered from that angelic touch. That successfully kept my brain from working properly and shut down any arguments of conscience I might have still had.

"That doesn't matter," I breathed. "What she doesn't know won't hurt her."

I sat down on the navy-blue carpet and quickly pulled off my shoes and socks, then I stood and took off my slacks and underwear. I stood before her, this realistic, lifelike android of my dream crush, and both of us were fully nude now, my penis fully erect and in her view. I had shaved down below to make myself look bigger than I was, but now I just felt stupid for having bald genitals.

Maya-bot's eyes widened a little as she stared at my bald, erect penis.

"I didn't know you shaved, Master," she said in surprise.

"I don't," I replied, temporarily forgetting she wasn't human. "I mean, I shaved because I...I wanted to feel more special about this, but now that I'm here and doing this, I...Wait...What?...You have information about my pubes?"

Maya-bots light-brown eyes lowered and moved side to side as if in thought.

"That...was not in the information that Master Roddy gave me," she said quickly.

"Oh," I replied. "Is that a problem? I can't just automatically regrow my pubes if it is..."

"No, no," said Maya-bot with a shake of her blonde head. "Not at all, Master. I prefer it this way."

"Really?" I asked in surprise. "Well...you are an AI. I keep forgetting that you can learn."

Maya-bot smiled and nodded once.

"Yes, Master," she said softly. "I do learn. However, I have already been programmed with a number of techniques designed to please the human male. Would you like me to show you?"

"Uh huh," I said quickly as I vigorously nodded my head in agreement.

The Maya-bot giggled, stepped forward, and wrapped her arms around the small of my back. I stared down into her beautiful face and smiled, finally smiled at this situation, because it felt so real that I wanted nothing more than this in my life at the moment.

I took the initiative, leaned in, and kissed her again. We opened-mouthed, and she gently ran her left hand up and down my stiff cock, softly stroking it. The tip of my penis grew wet as a little precum came out, but this only heightened my desire.

She pushed me back toward the bed, and I laid down on top of it. She straddled my legs, and I couldn't help but stare at the glistening white cream smoothed over her bare vulval lips.

"Let's try some oral first, Master," she said, and I nodded in agreement.

Oral sounded great to me.

She turned around and straddled me in the reverse position, this position giving me a full view of everything she had to offer, and what she had to offer was a lot. Her pussy was beautiful, a cloak of gorgeous brown leaves folded over her glistening hole, her small clitoris hidden beneath the dark brown petals of her flowering hood. Her anus was a dark ring of muscle tucked within a smooth valley, that valley felted with fine black hairs, those hairs only noticeable by a careful observer, which I most definitely was.

Roddy was my new hero. Of that, I was certain.

She looked over her right shoulder, noticed me gaping at her privates, and then shone me a keen grin, a sparkle in her almond-colored right eye.

"My clitoris is very sensitive, Master," she warned me. "Please, be careful."

"You can feel pain?" I asked in surprise.

She rolled her eyes, and this surprised me even more.

"Of course, Master," she said matter-of-factly. "Master Roddy built me with synthetic nerve-endings identical to a human female of this age...You...You don't want to hurt me...Do you, Master?"

"No," I said quickly with a shake of my head. "Oh, no, no...No...I would never do that."

"Good," grinned Maya-bot. "Then please take off your glasses, Master."

"Oh," I said in stupid reply. "Of course. I forgot I was still wearing them."

I quickly took off my glasses, stretched out my right arm, reached over, and set them down on a small wooden nightstand next to the bed. I laid back down and was just able to get comfortable as Maya's bare and wide, heart-shaped bottom lowered toward my face.

I grabbed her gorgeous butt and tongued into the open, waiting hole of her wet pussy. Her fluids tasted a little spicy in my mouth, rich in flavor, like olives mixed with a hint of tuna, but with a little black pepper added in for spice. Roddy had said her lubricant was identical to human sebaceous fluid, so I knew she was nontoxic. Even so, I had a surreal moment, because I was having full on sex with a robot, and that blew my mind, even as she blew me.

My nose was in her large brown anus, and I breathed in that pungent and heady smell, breathed it in and felt my eyelids flutter from it.

She took my throbbing cock between her pert and sultry lips, and then I was fully in her warm and wet mouth, her tongue sliding sinuously along my rock-hard shaft, the glans of my penis all the way at the back of her throat. She gently massaged my hairless balls with her left hand as she slurped up and down my penis, and both of us moaned into each other at the same time.

Goddamn, Roddy could build 'em.

I slid my tongue in a circle around her dark and tiny clit, into the brown folds of her hood and inner-labia, tasting her juices and loving every second of it. This was a fantasy come true, or at least, a rendition of one done so well that I could not tell the difference.

I slurped into her as she sucked me off, and I felt that I might cum at one point, but I resisted that urge with all of the willpower I could muster. I did not want to disappoint her, even though I knew she was not the real Maya.

However, I did not need to worry about that. Maya-bot lifted her wide and flawless bottom from my face after five minutes of this and turned back around to straddle my legs in the forward-facing position.

"I'm sorry, Master," she politely apologized. "I didn't want to cum just yet."

"You can cum...uhhh...have orgasms?" I asked.

"Of course, Master," replied Maya-bot.

She said this in such a way as if to tell me that I should have already known this fact, but this only made me smile...Roddy had really done me a service this time. There was no possible way I could ever repay him.

"Let me show you what else I can do, Master," said Maya-bot.

I gasped as her wet, warm, and wonderful pussy slid down upon my erect penis. Oh, I felt like melting into the bedsheets at that moment. Real sex was so much better than masturbating...At least, I thought so.

Maya-bot moaned out as she laid down upon my bare chest, her body tempered and amazing, her creamy pussy pulsing on my throbbing cock. She kissed me deeply as she slid her wide bottom up, slid her wonderful synthetic pussy along my shaft, and then she dropped down onto me, thumping into my crotch with stolid and tactile force.

She pumped up and down as she raised her head, stared at the periwinkle-blue wall above the bed, and gave out a long and loud moan.

"Oh, my pussy!" she cried out. "Oh, my pussy, pussy, pussy! Oh, it feels so good!"

Goddamn, Roddy was a genius. Kudos to that man.

"Oh, it feels so good being here!" moaned Maya-bot. "It feels so good being here and doing this with you! I've so wanted this! Oh, I've so needed this!"

I held her around the waist out of reflex, and she continued to pump up and down, up and down, causing me to open my mouth in awe of this foreign, stunning sensation.

I agreed with her wholeheartedly. This felt so good that I didn't want it to end.

She stared down at me with those synthetic almond-colored eyes, peered down into my dark ones, and gave me an ecstatic, amazed grin.

"I love you," I said without thinking.

She raised her head and laughed as she continued to pump up and down. I knew that laugh was not meant to be condescending; it was meant to mimic happiness, happiness from being here with me.

I ran my trembling hands along the slick skin of her waist, marveling at Roddy's craftsmanship. Maya-bot was secreting synthetic sweat, but this gave me no cause for concern. Roddy was just an amazing genius, and that's all there was to that.

She pumped up and down, up and down, and her breath became ragged and tired after fifty amazing minutes. I hadn't known that Roddy had put so much realism into her that she could mimic the stamina of an actual woman of Maya's age, of Maya's athleticism.

After a few more minutes of this, she stopped, pulled me up so that I was sitting, and moved my head toward her left breast.

"Let's make love, Master," she said in a breathless whisper. "Let's make love, and then we'll try something different."

"Yes..." was all I got to say before my mouth was around her big brown left nipple.

I sucked gently upon that warm and stiff little nub as she continued to slide up and down my cock in any easy, tireless manner. She moaned and then kissed on the left side of my neck, gently nibbling upon my skin. It was so sensuous, so passionate, that I did not want to believe she was an android, a rendition of my Maya, the one I had fallen in love with over the past year.

She moved my head from her left breast to her right, and I hungrily took her stiff right nipple into my mouth, slurping and sucking it with renewed vigor.

"Oh, that feels so good..." she moaned into my left ear. "Oh, fuck me, Lucas...I...I mean...M...Master..."

That momentary glitch in her programming didn't bother me. If something went wrong, Roddy could always fix it. She was an AI after all, so maybe she was developing a deeper connection to me just by this act of lovemaking alone. She could feel pleasure, she could feel pain, she could sweat and self-lubricate, and she could even experience the incredible power of an orgasm...No, I didn't have the real Maya, but this was a damned close second.

She moved my head up to her lips, and we open-mouthed again, but this time I wasn't hesitant. I gripped her head, moving my fingers through her short blonde hair, and she tongued into me, holding my head as well.

She moved up and down me until I felt like my balls were going to explode. They were pulling up toward my body, and I could feel that explosion coming, that detonation of both balls in synchronization.

"I...I'm going to cum..." I gasped out as I pulled away from her mouth.

"Not yet," breathed Maya-bot. "Please, not yet."

She pushed down on my shoulders as she popped off of me, and my stiff cock plopped against my belly as she hopped off the bed and opened the single drawer of the small nightstand next to the bed, the nightstand where my glasses lay. She pulled out a small tube of sex-lube, closed the drawer, and then unscrewed the cap of the lube.

"Let's try anal, Master," she said in-between heavy breaths.

"Uh huh," I nodded, and she gave a stark laugh as she hopped back onto the bed and offered her luscious, bare bottom to me.

She squirted lube onto the fingers of her left hand and rubbed that clear gel all over her big brown anus. She screwed the cap back onto the tube and tossed the whole thing aside as I gripped both sides of her beautiful, heart-shaped ass.

"Fuck me this time, Master," said Maya-bot. "Fuck me hard in the ass. Fuck me until you shoot your hot white semen into my big butt. I'm going to cum soon, and I want it to be magical. I want to remember it forever."

I knew that was just a line that was programmed into her, but I appreciated the sentiment, nonetheless. She was an AI with a memory core, so she would never forget this experience. Unlike me, she had a photographic memory, and I knew this, but her words sank into me, anyway.

"Your wish is my command," I said eagerly.

I held my stiff penis in my right hand and moved the swollen glans up to the large ring of brown muscle that made up her anus. She shook in a sharp twitch as I pushed into her, so I stopped.

"Slowly, Master," she breathed out. "It hurts if you push in too fast."

I'd forgotten how sensitive she was to pain and touch, at least that's what she had told me, so I pushed in nice and easy. She let out a loud and long moan as her anus spread and widened for my cock, and then I had all six inches of my penis in her shaking, gorgeous bottom.

"Oh, it's so tight," I said in amazement.

"Yes," replied Maya-bot. "Now fuck me, Master. Slowly at first, and then faster and harder as I get used to it. Please, don't start out fast, though, because it will hurt me."

"Of course," I said softly. "I don't want to hurt you. I don't ever want to do that."

I started slowly and then built up to a steady pace as her moans became longer and louder, my breathing becoming faster and more ragged. Here I was, fucking this android in the ass at my old friend's mansion, and I was loving it, every second of it, every second of newly-discovered sexual excitement.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh..." cried Maya-bot as I pumped into her wide bottom. "Oh, oh, oh, oh Master, oh Master, oh Master, oh Master, don't stop..."

"I won't..." I choked out. "I won't stop!"

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh..." moaned Maya-bot. "Oh, oh, oh, oh my God, oh my God, oh, it's coming..."

I felt it coming, too. It was building up in my lower belly, just waiting to explode out of me in a glorious white fountain of burning-hot semen from my throbbing tip.

"Oh God," choked Maya-bot. "Oh God, it's coming! Oh, don't stop! Oh, don't stop! Oh, oh, oh, oh, OH, OH, OH, OH, UNH, UNH, UNH, UNH, UNH, OH, OH, OH LUCAS, I LOVE YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU!"

Her asshole clutched my cock over and over again as I cried out in time with her orgasm, and I thrust deep into her bottom, my balls pulling up to tighten like little marbles, my penis spewing lava-hot semen into her wide, beautiful ass. She shivered all over, trembling in ecstasy, her bottom wiggling side to side as she shook her head in uncontrollable pleasure, writhing in that incredibly powerful orgasm, and I was both amazed and proud, amazed that I had the power to do this to an android.

And then she collapsed onto the bed, and I collapsed on top of her, my stiff penis still inside her big bottom. We both laid there and breathed in and out, in and out, and I felt like passing out, but I didn't. I wanted to savor this moment, and there was one very important reason why...Technically, I hadn't lost my virginity, because Maya-bot was an android, but it certainly felt like I had, so I counted it, anyway. I'd even gotten to do anal on my first time.

"Pull out of me slowly, Master," breathed Maya. "I'm sensitive, and I know this might hurt a little."

"Yes," I replied, and I did just as she had requested.

I pulled my cock out of her ass in a slow and gentle manner, and she moaned the entirety of the few seconds it took to pull it free. It came out with a pop, and then I held her butt cheeks apart to stare down at her open, fucked asshole, some of my white semen spilling down her beautiful taint to mix in with the ivory gel of her cream-soaked pussy lips.

"Master?" asked Maya-bot.

I couldn't control myself. I leaned down and licked into her open asshole, slurping up some of my own semen. It was hot and spicy and salty, and I'd tasted it before, but the normal flavor of it had the delicious mix of her pungent asshole in it. I took another lick, swirled my tongue around the inside of the muscular tube leading to her rectum, and savored that taste.

"Master?" asked Maya-bot again. "I didn't know you liked to do that."

"I didn't, either," I said as I moved my head up and let go of her big bottom.

She gave a short chuckle, pulled up her legs, turned around, sat up, and looked me right in the eyes.

"How was I, Master?" she asked with a devilish grin.

"You were perfect," I said in breathless reply. "It's just...It's just that..."

"It's just what, Master?" asked Maya-bot.

"It's just that I wish I could be with the real Maya," I said with a tinge of unhappiness.

"Why?" asked Maya-bot.

There was no hesitation in my reply.

"Because I love her," I said longingly.

"But why do you love her?" asked Maya-bot. "Would you love her even if she had brown nipples?"

"That's not important," I said as I waved her off. "Besides, if she does have brown nipples...and other parts...I'd love her all the same. That doesn't matter to me...Personally, I think your nipples are beautiful, Maya-bot, as is the rest of your body...No, the color of her nipples doesn't affect my love for her."

"Then why?" asked Maya-bot. "Why do you love her?"

"Because..." I stalled out.

I thought about everything that I loved about Maya, and it just came spilling out in a flood of heartache and longing.