A Wish for Something More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's gorgeous, yes, but that's just topical," I sighed. "She's really intelligent, funny...in a witty way...and she's kind and caring, and even when she has her tantrums at work, I don't get mad or frustrated. I just want to help her get through her problems. I want to be by her side all of the time, and it hurts when I'm not, and I know that sounds so cheesy and romantic, but that's how I feel...You were incredible, Maya-bot...In fact, you were perfect, but...I just wish for something more."

Maya-bot gave me a kind smile as her gaze studied my face.

"Like what?" she asked innocently.

"I'd like to...to date her," I said.

"Date her?" asked Maya-bot. "That's it?"

"No, no," I said with a firm shake of my head. "That's just the beginning. We'd date, and then we'd fall deeply in love, and then I'd get down on one knee and propose."

"What if she doesn't want to get married?" asked Maya-bot.

These questions...Roddy must have installed her with some kind of counseling program. I didn't mind it, though. Not really. I didn't mind these questions, because all in all, they were kind of therapeutic. They were helping me put everything into perspective.

"If she didn't want to get married," I replied, "then I'd just be happy to be by her side...Even so, it would be my dream to get married to her and have kids..."

"What if she doesn't want children?" asked Maya-bot.

"Then we wouldn't have any," I shrugged. "Like I said, I would just be happy to be by her side. If she forbid me to ever put my penis in her and only ever allowed me to eat out her asshole, I'd still take that over any other woman in the world. I see her for who she is...even if she can't."

"And what is she, Master?" asked Maya-bot.

The answer to this question didn't take any thought, either.

"She's the missing part of me," I said sadly. "I just wish I was the missing part of her."

Maya-bot leaned her head to her right, and I watched in fascination as a tear formed in her right eye and spilled down her right cheek, but there was a smile on her pert and sultry red lips, so I knew she wasn't experiencing sadness. This reaction was something different.

"Well, Master," said Maya with a warm smile, "I can truly and honestly say that I love you."

"Oh?" I asked in mild amusement. "Why is that?"

I really wanted to know. Maybe Roddy had fucked up and actually created an artificial lifeform in its entirety. If that was the case, then maybe...It didn't matter. I still loved the real Maya, but a part of me didn't want to treat Maya-bot as just a sex-toy. A part of me wanted to treat her like a real human being.

Maya-bot answered my question as confidently as I had answered hers.

"Because you're shy and cute, but that's just topical," said Maya-bot in imitation of my previous description. "You're also smart and kind, and you listen...You listen like no other man alive. You care about what happens to other people, and you try your best, even if you can't see that in yourself. I can see that you have no confidence in yourself, Lucas, but you should. You're not arrogant, or abusive, or belittling, or dismissive. You just need to believe in yourself. You just need to come out of your shell."

Whoa...I don't know where Roddy got that information from.

"How do you know all of that about me?" I asked in both confusion and surprise.

Maya-bot's lips turned upwards as she stared down at her own synthetic hands.

"Master Roddy's mother is old friends with Maya's mother," she replied, "so Master Roddy and Maya have known each other since they were kids. They used to date a few years ago, but that didn't work out."

This was a revelation...Roddy, that son of a bitch! He knew Maya and never told me! They even used to date...Still, I couldn't be too angry with him. He had given me this incredible gift that was Maya-bot. There's no way that I could be angry with him now...Although, I now understood why he wanted to keep Maya-bot for himself.

Maya-bot continued with her explanation as she read the conflicting emotions upon my face.

"You talked about Roddy at work," continued Maya-bot. "Maya realized that your old friend Roddy was actually her old friend Roddy, too, so she called him up to learn more about you."

My heart jumped in my chest at this news.

"What!" I breathed out. "Really! Why?"

"She began to have feelings for you," said Maya-bot. "Roddy gave her information about you in exchange for her biometrics, speech, and voice patterns."

I felt like I was going to faint...Maya had feelings for me?...Maya had feelings for me! She was actually going to...maybe going to...ask...me...out...

"Wait..." I said with a confused shake of my head. "I...That...That's incredible, but...why didn't Roddy say anything? He never told me anything about talking to Maya...Of course, now that I think about it, that must be how he made you so lifelike and realistic in the first place...Wait...If they dated, then they must have had sex..."

"They did," nodded Maya-bot, "but that was years ago. She doesn't have feelings for Roddy anymore."

"I'm glad she doesn't," I said as my mind was lost in a lovestruck daze. "Roddy's my friend, but...you know...but still...No wonder he was able to make you so realistic. I just couldn't wrap my head around how he was able to do that."

That was good...Still, that meant Roddy knew Maya's body fairly well, which meant...

"So that means...that means your body is an exact replica of the real Maya," I said in amazement. "Wow...She really does have brown nipples...Oh, wow...It's like I had sex with the real Maya...I can't believe it...You must match up so closely with her."

"I match up perfectly with her," smiled Maya-bot. "Exactly, in fact."

"Oh, this is...it's incredible, but..." I stammered. "I...Oh...I don't know how I feel about any of this. It's like I have the opportunity to have sex with Maya's identical twin anytime I want, but my heart is still longing for the real Maya at the same time. Isn't that weird?...No, no, no...No, I have to tell Maya how I feel! If she really wants to be with me, then I need to tell her!...Oh, shit...Oh shit, oh shit! Maybe she knows I've been over here, or was coming over here to fuck her clone. Oh, no...Roddy must have told her...That's why he gave you to me for free!...He never got over losing her...He wanted me to fuck up!...No, no, no...Oh, I've fucked up...What is she going to say?...Oh, maybe she's pissed, and she's gone off with someone else! She's probably going to get back with Roddy!"

I felt nothing but raw panic at that moment. I felt like crying, this was so devastating. I'd actually had the opportunity to have Maya, and I'd fucked it up by fucking...Maya...This was fucked.

"Oh my God, I've probably lost her forever!" I choked out as I felt tears come to my eyes. "The thought of her being with someone else when I was so close...I could have been with her!...I have to tell her! I have to!...Oh, I wish I knew what she was doing right now!"

"This," smiled Maya-bot.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

This momentarily stunned me into forgetting my tears. For some reason, I could not, not for the life of me, comprehend what Maya-bot had just said.

She leaned in, grabbed my upper arms, and rested her forehead against mine, our noses touching, and I could feel her synthetic breath on my lips as I stared directly and at point blank range into her almond-colored eyes.

"Figure it out, Lucas," grinned Maya-bot. "What do you think Maya did when she learned that you were coming over here to fuck a Maya-bot?...Come on...Figure it out, Mr. Hermit Crab."

My mind went blank for a moment, and then there was a spark, a little light in the darkness, and then it struck me like a nuclear missile, and my brain exploded in a fiery mushroom blast of comprehension.

"You're the real Maya!" I gasped as my eyes went as wide as the moon.

"I know," she said with a devilish grin.