A Wish From The gods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah is unable to see it, but her own panties are wrapped around her wrists to bind them. Where the fabric and waistband is stretched very tight as they hold her wrists together, ensuring that Sarah's hands won't be going anywhere. She's effectively stuck.

Sarah immediately begins to pull at her wrists, trying to break free of her bounds. But there's no hope. For some reason Sarah knows this in the bottom of her heart. Even if she had a knife, there would still be no way to break out of her panties. Her hands are stuck behind her. These bitches just made her completely helpless.

"For goodness sake girl, pull up your shorts! You might be a lesbian, but we aren't interested," Becky taunts, making her friends laugh again.

Again Sarah would normally not care what people thought about her or her sexuality, but this was different. To be called lesbian by them for some reason felt deadly. That the entire school could start calling you that, to which you would never get asked by a boy ever. Such a scenario was stupid because it doesn't matter, but Sarah couldn't come to believe it. It was like something was overriding her emotions.

In the most humiliating act she's ever done, Sarah has to lower herself by bending her knees. With the three women watching her from behind, she goes down more and more until her bound hands can feel the fabric of her gym shorts. Once she grabs hold of them, she starts to stand, pulling them back up.

Sarah knows that one of the three could have pulled them up, but she doesn't want any of them touching her when she is like this. To her, that would be the ultimate shame.

"Finally," Becky says, annoyed. She acts as if Sarah took all day and more to pull her shorts up.

"Well, time to get to class," Becky states happily.

To this Sarah timidly looks behind her, hoping that this nightmare is over. That the three women will go off to class and leave her to get herself free. But when Sarah looks behind her, she sees that Becky is looking directly at her. That she wants Sarah to start walking to class...like this.

Sarah opens her mouth to say something, such as pointing out that they will all get in trouble, but no words come out. Instead she opens and closes her mouth a few times, leading her to look like a goldfish. Then, as if she needed motivation, the three women walk forward, with Becky and Rosey on Sarah's left side, and Jenny on her right.

"Walk," Becky orders, pointing towards the locker room door. Sarah, in slow motion, looks from the outstretched hand to the door and then back.

Not seeing any sort of other option, except to be beaten up by the three of them, Sarah starts to walk. Immediately she knows why they tied her hands the way they did. The shock of what happens is so much that Sarah stops walking as the three women laugh hard at her.

It's her tits. Without a bra, Sarah's tits bounce with each step. And due to the shirt being so tight and wet, they bounce hard, to which everyone will see. With her hands trapped behind her, there's no way to hold them down or even cover them. They will bounce about comically for all to see.

"Move, nerd," Becky demands, sounding upset. She again points to the door but does it in such a way that it's a clear threat.

With a frown and a bright red face, Sarah begins to walk again, knowing this is what Becky wants. When she walks, her tits do bounce with each and every step. She looks forward as they do, trying to look as if she doesn't notice, but it's hard to do as she sees them bounce into her view.

As Sarah walks, her tits bouncing hard, the three girls laugh. They laugh and laugh as it turns into a laughing fit. They laugh as they know how stupid and pathetic Sarah must feel. Where her own large tits are now being used to humiliate her. Where she's been turned into something of a clown for no reason other than that Becky hates her.

A feeling Sarah has never felt before begins to creep up inside her. It's a strange feeling, one that is very foreign to her. It's one that in a weird way, she likes. For Sarah feels what it means to be helpless. Utterly helpless. Not just helpless, but like a trapped victim. Trapped and humiliated.

That's why Sarah finds it so damn shocking to discover she's aroused. She's actually aroused by this treatment. Not just a little aroused either, but a great deal. It's real arousal too, the type that starts in your heart and stomach instead of between your legs. An arousal that makes it hard to breath as you are scared someone will notice that you are getting off on something you shouldn't.

Going into what she can only call a Humiliation Daze, Sarah walks to the door of the locker room. There one of the women opens the door so Sarah can walk through. When Sarah pauses before exiting, Becky slaps her ass hard, making a loud clap noise. This prompts Sarah to jerk forward and out into the hallway.

"Walk, nerd," Becky barks again, to which Sarah begins to walk down the middle of the hallway. As she walks, the women stay to her sides as if making sure she doesn't run off or hide somehow.

Sarah's tits bounce wildly and everyone notices. Each person that she walks past or towards stops to look at the sight of her. A few even point right at her chest, laughing when they do. It's as if everyone in an eight foot diameter has to stop and look.

As hard as she tries to keep her head straight, Sarah's thoughts become very muddy. She knows she isn't really in high school, that this is the magic of the house, but the longer she's here, the more that thought feels far away. What doesn't help is that the students that stop and look aren't the students she remember from school. Instead they are people she knows from her adult life. From family members, to employees at the bank, to her door attendant, even her neighbors. They are all here in this school where they are somehow students, having been made eighteen again.

"Damn, look at those things go! Like fucking basketballs," Some goofy boy calls out, which gets lots of laughs. Sarah pretends not to hear it, even if her face goes bright red again. She just keeps staring forward as she walks, being led to who knows where by Becky and her gang.

"You know you deserve this, Sarah. Or should I call you Sarah Smackers, as those tits of yours smack against everything," Becky tells Sarah with a voice filled with hate.

Hearing this makes Sarah groan as she remembers saying something similar to Becky back in the day. It was when she stole and threw away Becky's bra when she showered. Told Becky she deserved it for being such a nerd. That was even the day she first called her Becky Bigtits.

"Hey, Jack, come over here," Becky suddenly calls out, stopping Sarah. Only she doesn't stop Sarah verbally or even by grabbing her shoulder. Instead Becky grabs Sarah's hair like it was a doorbell, pulling her backward.

Sarah's eyes widen when she sees Jack. To Sarah, Jack is her real life neighbor. Rather the son of her neighbor. An 18 year old man with muscles to spare as he plays all types of sports. The man that she has always wanted to get with, but never did for many reasons, such as the age difference, not to mention the anger that would come from his parents.

This version of Jack is at a locker, getting his books for his next class. At the sound of his name he turns and looks around, where he finds Becky. He smiles at her, revealing them to be friends. To this Sarah knows that Becky is going to be friends with every single good looking person in this school. She knows this, because back in the day, she was the same.

Suddenly Becky steps in front of Sarah, facing the helpless woman. There Becky puts her hand on Sarah's chest, right below her neck and pushes hard, making Sarah walk backward. Sarah is then pressed up against the locker wall behind her, where she is told, "Don't move."

"No, please. Not him," Sarah begs Becky as Jack walks over to them.

Sarah knows that Becky is about to do something horrible to her. Something that will ruin her life. Something in front of Jack, who she has such a huge crush on. For some reason, this crush feels epic, as if her entire world depends on it.

Jack has already seen Sarah in this helpless and silly position, with a shirt that was too tight and having to hold up her shorts. But if he sees her get dominated, bullied and humiliated by Becky...there'll be no chance after that. Any chance at all of even being friends with Jack will be gone.

"Heya Beck, what's...what's umm, going on here?" Jack asks as he approaches, checking out the scene. The three women and Jack make sort of a semicircle around me, where they block out most of the people walking past in this hallway. This traps Sarah against the wall as the small group tower over her.

"Oh, just playing with a nerd," Becky states, motioning to Sarah as Sarah looks at the ground.

Jake looks Sarah up and down, seeing very clearly the outline of her breasts thanks to her wet top. Just like he can see that she's having to hold up her own shorts. Overall Sarah knows that he is seeing her as the nerd that she really is, instead of the proud and sexy woman she used to be.

"Want to see something funny?" Becky asks Jake, overly excited. Jakes looks at her and then shrugs as if saying "Sure, but I don't think you can show anything actually funny."

Time slows down for Sarah again as Becky's hands move towards her. With her mouth open in shock, she watches as Becky grabs the bottom of her tight, wet t-shirt. With ease, Becky lifts the t-shirt, exposing Sarah's stomach. Sarah sees this, but feels paralyzed to stop what is about to happen. And then Becky lifts the t-shirt up high enough that both of Sarah's tits come bouncing out.

Stunned and humiliated, Sarah sees her wet breasts exposed in the school hallway. The large orbs out and displayed, complete with hard nipples thanks to her fear and arousal. Where her womanly body part is now exposed for Jake and everyone else, as if her tits were a joke to look at. That the large, jiggling breasts are not meant to capture attention and seduction, but to laugh at on nerds.

"Wow. Those are like, really super huge," Jake comments, a wide smile on his face. His tone is one of surprise, like he can't believe what he's seeing. Sarah doesn't respond to this but stands there with her red face, looking down at her exposed breasts.

"I know, right? They are clown tits, aren't they?" Becky asks Jake.

The entire group look at Becky's breasts now, treating her like a comedy show. Where she feels complete and utter humiliation as her breasts don't feel like the one thing that all men want to see, but a sideshow attraction to amuse themselves with. Where she feels lower than she thought humans could feel.

"Yeah, they pretty much are," Jake agrees with Becky while continuing to stare at Sarah's tits.

Something happens to Sarah as she takes in all these emotions and comments. She was already pretty beaten down by what Becky had done to her, but Jake coming over made it more intense. Of all people, him making fun of her hurts her like a physical blow. It strikes at her very core, making her body jerk. And then Sarah cums.

Sarah has an orgasm as she stands there, humiliated. It's the strangest orgasm she has ever has, as there's no physical contact at all. Nor is there any movement on her part. The group has barely touched her, yet exposing her like this causes a powerful orgasm to rise up in her and be unreleased.

Sarah gasps when the waves start, not believing what she is feeling. Only she doesn't want anyone to know what is happening so she stands there, still and silent. Wave after wave moves over her, only these seem to be centered in her stomach. Where she's never felt anything so arousing or strong.

Sarah's orgasm keeps on as they all look at her, them having no idea what she's feeling. Because of this, she fights hard not to moan or show any signs of the intense pleasure she feels. This becomes really hard as in the background Sarah sees people walking to and from class. Then two people walk by, in which she makes eye contact with one. That person then smiles, then points at her so his friend can see, again treating her like a carnival attraction.

"May I?" Jake then asks Becky, pointing at Sarah's crotch.

"By all means," Becky says, motioning in a "my house is your house" manner.

Jake reaches his hand out and Sarah's eyes follow. He reaches over and grabs the waistband of her gym shorts, right in the front. He then pulls the waistband out, and since the shorts are so large, he can pull the waistband pretty far out. And with the shorts pulled out this much, Jake looks down inside her gym shorts to see her bare womanhood.

"She shaves, nice," Jake comments as he examines Sarah's pussy. This causes her orgasm to double as the humiliation she feels, combined with the domination is unlike anything she's felt before. Where she wants to scream out her moan as it is so intense but knows she can't as it'll label her as even more of a freak than what they think she is now.

"Oh, how about a show?" Becky offers to Jake. Her eyes shine as she thinks of this, as if she knows it'll be the funniest thing possible. Again Jake shrugs.

"Alright nerd, make those basketballs shake," Becky then orders Sarah as she motions to the exposed breasts. Becky then gives Sarah a "don't fuck with me" sort of expression. Much like Sarah was back in high school, she never wanted to be embarrassed in front of a friend. If she told someone to do something, she expected it to be done.

With her orgasm fading, Sarah just stares at each person in turn as she is ordered to do this. Jenny and Rosey have are now leaning over to look inside her outstretched shorts as Jake still hasn't let go. They both get a good look at her womanhood and then laugh with Jenny even pointing down at it.

Sarah doesn't even know that she's doing it at first. Her shoulders begin to roll, causing her breasts to jiggle and then swing a little. She keeps this up, putting more and more energy into it as she knows if she doesn't, Becky will do something to do it for her. Such as slapping her breasts until they bounce all over.

For a moment Sarah declares that she isn't going to do something as demeaning as making her large breasts bounce around. That she isn't a sideshow on a carnival. But then she sees she is already doing it when her bouncing boob comes up to the bottom of her sight. At this she looks down to see both breasts jiggling all about as she makes her shoulders move hard.

The group laughs. Jake laughs so hard that he lets go of her shorts, causing them to somewhat snap back against Sarah's skin. The group laughs so hard it catches the attention of everyone nearby, to which a crowd forms. There's no teachers that come to stop this, nor any friendly faces there to save her. Sarah is made to humiliate herself like this for the extended group as she finds she is about to cum all over again.

"Oh, I know just what to do. This will be epically hilarious," Becky tells everyone that has gathered around.

Becky then reaches out to grab Sarah by the shoulders. Being rather forceful, Becky spins Sarah around. Not just turns spins her around, but pushes her body forward so Sarah is now pressed against the wall, her tits somewhat flattened. Even Sarah's face pressed hard against the wall where it feels very smushed.

For the briefest moment, Sarah gets the notion to turn back around and start kicking. To finally stand up for herself and kick the shit out of Becky, tied hands or not. For Sarah knows this isn't her. What she's feeling, what she's letting them do, all of it isn't her. It's the wish doing it. It's making this all happen.

Yet the moment Sarah has this moment of courage, it makes her body cringe as it feels nothing like her. She knows she is supposed to feel pathetic and cowardly, just like she made Becky feel. It makes Sarah start to question the real reason she was so mean to Becky and others. Did she do all that to them because she wanted someone to do it to her?

Sarah feels her shorts ripped out of her hands, breaking her out of her thoughts. Becky no doubt pulled hard on them to make sure they would get pulled out of Sarah's hands. So now, Sarah's bare ass is exposed for the group as she is pressed against the wall. Bare assed and hands tied to make sure everyone knows what a pathetic victim she is letting Becky turn her into.

Another layer of humiliation moves over Sarah at the feeling of being stripped like this. Jake can now see her bare ass, as can the entire school. With the shirt pulled up, it is easily exposed so anyone would get a good look. The ass she spent so much money on.

"OUCH!" Sarah cries out as Becky open hand slaps her ass. The slap is loud, echoing down the hallway as does Sarah's cry. This cry only serves to bring more people over to watch the show.

Sarah feels the red handprint on her ass after the slap. It stings badly and starts to throb in a way she's not felt before. But Sarah doesn't have any time to recover as Becky slaps her ass again, in what is clearly a spank causing her to whine again even if it is the other cheek. Then Becky slaps her ass repeatedly, causing all watching to watch a full grown woman be spanked.

"This. Is. For. Being. A. Fucking. Nerd," Becky says, each word on a different spank. Each spank makes Sarah jerk and twitch, her ass stinging horrible. What makes the stinging worse is that there is so much laughter directed at her as it happens. Laughter and so many taunts as her face is held against the wall painfully.

"Bitch getting spanked. How pathetic," someone says as they walk by, making sure that Sarah hears it. Another makes a comment about how red Sarah's ass is getting and what a loser she must be to let someone do this to her. Yet another calls her a "lesbo" for taking this from a woman.

"This. Is. For. Having. Clown. Titties," Becky continues as she spanks Sarah for the crowd. Only on the last slap, Sarah orgasms again.

As the intense waves of pleasure hit her, Sarah is so confused as she never heard of anyone cumming from getting spanked. And in all the sex she has had, spanking was never a kink she's tried. She always denied her partners from doing it as she felt it was too degrading. It is true she did it to a woman in college, but that was different. She was asking for it.

Wave after rippling wave moves over Sarah, her orgasm filling her with such joy. As each wave starts, she receives a spank from Becky, causing her ass to sting even harder. It reaches such a point she thinks she is going to scream from either the pleasure or the pain. Or maybe both. It's just so red and hot now. So much heat.

"Now tell everyone thank you for that spanking, nerd," Becky orders Sarah once she stops.

Sarah hears this, but can't talk as the last of her orgasm is still moving over her. She can only whimper and whine, the heat from her ass feeling so arousing and humiliating. Especially as she has started to enjoy the feeling of her face being pressed against the hard wall.

"T-T-Thank y-you," Sarah stammers out once her orgasm fades enough so she can think.

"T-T-Thank y-y-you for s-s-spanking me. I know I d-d-d-deserved it," Sarah then says, knowing that Sarah will make her say what she was saying thank you for. Better to do as she wants to avoid more humiliation.

And of course, right after Sarah says this, there's loads of laughter. Now it is not just from the four of them, but from dozens of onlookers that watched the show. Several of which have already plotted to do the same to Sarah once they get their hands on her later. Sarah isn't sure how she knows this, but she knows it is true.

Beaten and humiliated, Sarah is turned back around, her gym shorts still around her ankles. Now facing the huge group, this time everyone can see the "V" of her womanhood. Where her waxed womanhood is on view for the dozens and dozens looking on, as her shirt is still pulled up. The shirt is pulled up over her tits so there's no chance of it falling down to cover anything. The group gets to see every part of her pussy and clown tits.