All Comments on 'A Witch Did It!'

by 30Kerotica

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love the direction this is taking...

any chance for more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Many possibilities Five Stars

New name ?? Roberta ?? Or ... Bobbi ? Sounds like Robert won't suffer with thoughts of revulsion thinking like a male on the inside ... just happy girlie thoughts ?

Thanks for the story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

5 stars!!!

Minus 1 for using slim as a verb (“slim down” maybe but there are better words)

Minus 1 for a big booty on a bimbo being equates to a dude doing six years of squats (wtf?)

And minus 1 for being ridiculously short; barely a premise with no indication of any further point or purpose

So... 2 stars!!!

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 6 years ago
hot

Very intriguing story .. you had me right there in the room .. loved the idea, but I would have left her as sweet young girl with a nice figure like the barista .. and like her only able to get jobs that put "her" in the same vulnerable situation .. for a long time .. until she really understood what it means to be a girl .. then be allowed to progress forward in life but only as a woman .. I think that would be more suitable and less vindictive. No one should be a fake slut like that .. only smart beautiful girls and women .. he abused his male ness so strip him of it and make him a much better person as a wonderful and smart young woman to live a decent life :)

lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
Surprise, surprise.

I'm enjoying where this storie's going. Maybe I'll be allowed to fantasize myself into sexy lingerie, and reward myself with some tastey, meaty dick...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I wish that witch would do that to me

woodsguywoodsguy11 months ago

I want to read about the first time he has sex as a woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous