All Comments on 'A Witch From Another World'

by MisterWildCard

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyalmost 2 years ago
Alright

You have a good thing going here, I will definitely see where you take this next..

rflikeslitrflikeslitalmost 2 years ago

Winner ….lol and I’ve not read any of the others yet! Kudos

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justicealmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the shout-out. It was my pleasure (as always) to help polish your story. I mean, I'm not a huge fan of romance and I also think Isekai as a genre is pretty much done, yet you kept me engaged during the whole story. That's no small feat given my miniscule attention span at the moment. Your dialogue is tight and snappy and your characters as a whole very likeable. That helps a lot.

So, kudos for another sharp piece. You know that the calls for "now where's that hot evening with Michelle?" will be inevitable. At least from me. But then, your "War Of Phantoms" is still a few dozen skirmishes short of a full season... :)

JuanaSalsaJuanaSalsaalmost 2 years ago

Lovely story of redemption, with sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic story, I'm waiting for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That is way more backstory, world-, and character-building than is required for a sex story. I whole-heartedly approve and will look for the next one. Very good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A man of culture! Clearly you've read/watched Hataraku Maou-sama. Isekais are always more interesting when they come to our world rather than the reverse, very well written, very well played. Kudos.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 2 years ago

Good story, well constructed. I was a little irritated with how much time you spent introducing Jen. She seemed like a funny idea that should have been cut. I was happy to see her return at the end and justify her over the top introduction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bravo! Excellent story and eagerly waiting for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Welp, gave up at the trans bullshit. Too bad, it looked like a good story.

Eriond75Eriond75almost 2 years ago

So, I enjoyed it. I will say, its not subtle. Shadrach's identity seemed obvious to me pretty immediately. And the description of Senechsl's power is a litttttle on point.

But for a one off story, you do need to get to the point. I figured Jen is also transplanted with all that "peasant" language. Also sort of curious if we get more stories letting Natasha explore, but feels like we jumped to the climax pretty quick.

Yes i enjoyed it, just niggling things.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

Out -fucking-standing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

oldandpastitoldandpastitalmost 2 years ago

Thank you, most enjoyable.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Wondered about Jen but then you brought her back; I'd like to see her come back in part 2. Liked it that you brought the 2 protagonists together by the end.

ScruffyOneScruffyOnealmost 2 years ago

I’d love to see more of these characters. Top notch story!

76fellow4876fellow48almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the ride.

Very well done. So many potential variables. Looking forward to further exposition. I can see the problems in ways of multiverse intersecting this Earth.

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Cracking story, loved it! I’d like to see a follow up chapter, maybe as righter’s of wrongs to help nudge their new world away from selfishness and shortsightednesses? Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

GHreaderGHreaderalmost 2 years ago
Great Start !

This is a great introduction to a (hopefully) new series. You have introduced us to a unique cast of characters and set up a compelling world full of potential tales to explore. Well done !

Thank you for sharing your talent. I am going back to your bookshelf to pull out another of your gems to read.

jackkeatsjackkeatsalmost 2 years ago

Excellent! More please. It would be a pity to waste all that development at this point. You've not only created a back story, but a whole cosmology. Comeon! This is the basis for a novel... A trilogy if you don't tire of it

snowiboisnowiboiover 1 year ago

Excellent, please continue!

Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazardabout 1 year ago

I love everything about this! Well written, good world-building, even if All Stone is not the primary setting. Great characters, and I didn't see the twist at the end coming. Thanks for sharing your talent!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Great story and loved the way it's all tied together in the end. Just wish it wasn't the end.

Fenris420Fenris42012 months ago

If there were a Literotica Hall of Fame, this story would be in it. I loved every part of this fantasy tale... the setting, history, characters, dialog... everything. I can easily see this as a continuing series in your Ellwood College Universe. Thank you and keep up the fantastic work. 5/5* Fav

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMisterWildCard@MisterWildCard
Update 5/13/24 I need to remove DREAMLOGIC" from Literotica, as I am about to sign a print publishing contract for this book that requires the story to be removed from all of its current online locations. thank you all for The kind words and feedback I've received over the y...