A Witch From Another World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's picking me up at my room at seven."

Michelle clasped her hands together. "Okay. So here's my advice -- not that you asked, I know. Don't do this to yourself. You don't need hours to prep, seriously."

The witch frowned. "But I want to be ready, prepared, look nice, think about what to talk about..."

Michelle turned to Victor. "You with me on this?" When he nodded, she looked back to Natasha. "You're way over-thinking it, hon. Don't rehearse. And if you try to plan your outfit and everything else this early, you're going to get trapped inside your own head long before he arrives and just make yourself a nervous wreck." She tapped the tip of Natasha's nose, who was too shocked to respond. "My Aunt Heidi always told me, 'an ounce of randomness is worth a ton of planning.' Especially when it comes to love and sex. Don't plan it, just go with the flow. Do what feels right in that moment. If your instincts say to kiss him right away, then kiss him!"

"So what should I be doing for the rest of the day instead of meticulous planning?"

"As little as possible." Michelle folded her arms, looking very serious. "Take a long hot shower, and take your time doing it. Then do anything else. Read a book, watch a movie, binge some TV show, something like that. Don't start picking out clothes until 6:30 at the earliest, and you're only allowed to change your mind about your outfit once. If you don't set that limit, you'll just freak yourself out with second-guessing yourself. Remember -- it's all about instincts. Don't even think about what to do or say when he shows up. Once he arrives, you'll know right away. Maybe you'll just go to dinner and have a mellow night. Or maybe something else entirely different will happen. But whatever that is -- if it feels right, just let it happen."

"Go with the flow. Alright, I'll try it."

Michelle flashed a bright grin. "Awesome. And tomorrow, we'll wanna hear all about it. Okay? Good luck!"

***

It was 6:48. She held two dresses up to the mirror. The one in her left hand was a light blue full length summer dress with a floral pattern of yellow and white blossoms. The one in her right was the proverbial "little black dress", a clingy number that only reached to just above her knees with thin shoulder straps and plenty of exposed cleavage. She held each one up in front of her in turn, unable to decide which one she liked better. "Well, I've got the underwear settled at least," she mumbled to herself. She held the dresses out wide to look over her selection -- a strapless bra and "french cut" panties, both in dark purple with subdued lacy-flower embroidery. These go rather well with this body's dark black hair and olive skin tone. Supportive, but not quite so revealing as to be considered lingerie rather than just underwear. A nice balance, she thought. Now if only I could settle on the dress!

There was a knock on her door -- she glanced at the night-stand clock -- 6:54. Putting both outfit's hangers on a hook by the closet, she went to the door and opened it just a couple of inches so she could peek out. "Hello?"

It was Shadrach. He was wearing a short-sleeve golf shirt in burgundy red, and a pair of khakis that she immediately thought looked quite good on him. He was leaning against her door frame, and her eyes were drawn to the exquisite muscles on his forearms. "Oh! Shadrach! Hello!"

"Uh, hi! I know I'm a couple minutes early, but I figured better to be a little early than too late, right?"

"No, you're fine! Actually, I was having a hard time deciding what dress to wear -- why don't you help me pick? Come on in." She stepped away from the door and went to retrieve the two outfits, only to realize moments later that she'd invited him in while wearing nothing but her bra and panties. She froze.

"So I was thinking about dinner, and...oh. Whoa." She turned, and Shadrach had indeed walked inside and closed the door behind him, similarly frozen upon realizing her undressed state. "Um. Sorry, I didn't realize."

"Psssh." She made a stiff waving-off gesture. "Come on, it's, ha, no big deal. And I really would value your opinion." She held up the floral dress in front of her. "Choice number one."

"Oh, that's nice! Really pretty colors."

She hung it back on the hook and grabbed the Little Black Dress. "Or... this one. Number two."

His eyes practically popped out of his head, and he stammered out a "Wow." Maybe I should save this one for a really special occasion, she thought with a smile.

Another thought flittered through her mind. Or just don't bother with either dress. Everything I want is right here.

She hesitated, and then slowly hung up the black sex-magnet dress, standing there in nothing but her purple underwear.

He was hypnotized by the sight of her. "Honestly, you're beautiful either way, Natasha."

The Dread-Witch of the Emerald Forest took a deep breath, more nervous now then she'd been when facing down Horxus and Krox, the murderous dragon sisters of Demerist Valley. Her thoughts raced like thoroughbred horses. "Go with the flow," she said. "Trust your instincts. Don't even think about what to do or say when he shows up. Once he arrives, you'll know right away." Damn. Michelle was absolutely right.

She put her hands on his wrists. "Shadrach, if anything I'm about to say bothers you, please say so immediately."

"Ah, okay..."

"I don't want to go out tonight." She immediately reached up to put a finger to his lips before he could say anything. "Don't panic. It's not what you think. I don't want to go out tonight..." And then all self-control vanished, her words tumbling out of her like an avalanche. "Because instead I want to spend all night in this room naked with you. I want you to take your clothes off, then take my clothes off, then take me to bed and do everything in your power to make me scream your name the way we saw Michelle screaming for Victor this morning." She realized her entire body was shaking like a tuning fork. "...If you please."

He loomed over her, saying and doing nothing at all for what seemed like forever as she stared up into his eyes. By soil, wind, flame and sea, he must be seven feet tall, she thought. I'm what -- five feet and seven inches? In heels? The thought of this mountain of man covering her entirely sent sparks sizzling down the back of her neck -- and lower places as well.

Shadrach bent down abruptly, but then halted mid motion, his forehead only an inch away from hers. He backed up a little, and reached under her chin to gently lift her face. Then he very carefully leaned down to kiss her.

He tasted faintly of cinnamon candy, and she took her time exploring his mouth with hers. He seemed uncertain what to do with his hands, so she grabbed one and placed his palm firmly upon her ass. The other hand took the hint and cupped her other cheek, and she shivered in delight in feeling his strong grip upon her soft flesh.

The football player gently ended the kiss, but refused to relinquish his hold on her. "Sorry -- I was in such a hurry to kiss you that I nearly head-butted you, and that would have been too horrible to imagine." With no effort at all, he lifted her up with both hands, his clothed chest warm against hers.

She responded by wrapping her legs around his waist, and tugged urgently at his shirt. "Take this off right this instant before I rip it off. I told you what I wanted and MMMPH!" He kissed her again, but with greater hunger this time. Holding her up with one hand under her buttocks, he struggled to pull off his shirt, but managed it with Natashka helping him. The instant his chest was exposed, she was kissing everywhere her mouth could reach. Her tongue had a mind of its own, craving the contours of his supremely toned deltoids and pectorals. Judging by Shadrach's moans, he was enjoying that attention.

Stepping over to the bed, he set her down with great care on the edge of her mattress. "I've been burning for you since we met last week. You're so damn hot." He reached behind her to unhook her bra, fumbling for a few moments before finally disengaging the hooks and letting the purple fabric fall into her lap. He dropped to his knees, brushing the fallen strapless bra aside to reach for the waist band of her panties and sliding them down her legs. "I love touching you," he said in an awed whisper. "You're so soft and sweet." He cupped one of her breasts, his thumb brushing against her nipple, while his other hand nudged one of her knees to the side.

She laughed, running her fingers across his scalp. "Sweet is a flavor, not a texture, you silly man. How can you say I'm sweet just by touch?"

"You're absolutely right." He gently pushed on her other knee now, her thighs spread open wide before him. "I'll just have to taste you to confirm my theory." Without another word he bowed down between those open legs and ran his tongue across the entire length of her folds, from bottom to mind-numbing top.

Natashka gasped in surprise, having to brace her hands on the mattress beside her to keep from falling backwards. "W-what's your verdict, good sir?" She knew at least one lover had done this for her before, but damned if she could remember when -- and it certainly hadn't felt this good.

He took his sweet time answering, his nose nudging against the hood of her clit as his tongue darted just a little inside her and then swirling across her soft curls there. When he looked up, his face was already glistening, drenched in her arousal. "Theory confirmed. Sweet and delicious." He indulged in a lick across her folds, left to right and back again. "I could stay down here for hours, if you let me."

"Maybe not... oh gods... that long. But do be so kind as to - AH! - take as long as you like!" She reached up to give her own nipples a hard pinch, just as he pulled back her hood, and the jolt it sent down the backs of her thighs was delicious indeed.

To her surprise, he stood up. "Sorry, just need to grab this." He reached over to snag one of her pillows, and dropped it onto the floor where he'd been kneeling. "That should help." He quickly dropped back down into position, his knees now cushioned, and dove right back into his wonderfully messy work.

The next twenty minutes were a mind-shattering blur of pleasure for the other-worldly witch. This monster of a man would lick her into almost-spasms of ecstasy, only to somehow know the precise moment to back away and let her cool down, licking and nibbling gently along her inner thighs or right below her navel just long enough for her nervous system to reboot and regain some semblance of sanity -- whereupon he would attack her drenched folds anew, licking and suckling her folds and her clit in some new pattern that elicited even greater joy than the last. The Dread-Witch Natashka Veltris had always felt in supreme control over everything in her past life, but after twenty minutes of oral sex from this man, Natasha Blackstone would eagerly relinquish everything for him, and all he would have to do is ask politely -- and perhaps devour her pussy again for another five minutes. Or ten. Or another twenty! She remembered mumbling, moaning, even screaming dozens of mindless words, Shadrach's name chief among them.

Just when she thought her pleasure couldn't possibly reach any higher, Shadrach slipped a single finger inside her while his mouth closed around her exposed clit. Her body's automatic reaction was immediate, her breath catching in her throat and her hands grabbing at his shoulders and short hair with fumbling and twitching grasping motions, trying to pull his face and hand even deeper into her. "Shadrach! I... gods! I need you! Need you! NEED you!"

She was so close, so excruciatingly close! She could feel her entire body shaking as an unreal orgasm rose in power inside her. This time there would be no going back, no tease, no breather -- no matter what Shadrach did next, she was going to climax harder than she thought was physically or even spiritually possible to do -- but then he did the one thing she didn't expect.

Just when she thought her clit was going to explode from the lavish attention he'd been giving her with his tongue, swirling all up and down and around that perfect little "doorbell" of flesh -- he pulled away entirely. But before she could even register any sort of anger or frustration or feelings of betrayal -- his cock was deep inside her, thrust in to the hilt as he grabbed her open thighs. Every possible dam and barrier inside her shattered, her throat raw from screaming her joy as the long-delayed climax finally rampaged across and through her, body and soul.

His large hands held her thighs open in a strong grip, pulling her onto his length as he stood over her and repeatedly entered her. "Natasha - Natasha - Natasha!" he grunted over and over again in time with his drenched thrusts. As Natashka slowly came down from the most intense orgasm of her life to date, she gasped with pleasure at each new sliding movement from him. "Yes, Shadrach, yesssss." She was pleasantly surprised that her body hadn't become over-senstive and demanded he stop immediately after her orgasm -- instead, he was just adding new pleasure to what he'd already given her, and she luxuriated in it. "Come in me, big man. I'm safe. Come deep inside me, gods-gods-gods OH! Use me, you adorable clumsy spicy-boy. Use my body, come in my body, plunder me ragged and raw! Yes!" She pinched her own nipples again while looking into Shadrach's eyes -- and he reached down to pinch one of them himself. Feeling his warm fingers around her hard tip sent her over the edge again - "SHADRACH! MORE!" - and as she felt her wet walls clench around him, he gave one more deep-voiced grunt of her name and drenched her insides with his own orgasm.

"Holy shit. Hoooooly shit." Shadrach seemed to wobble on his feet as he pulled out, as if his knees were about to give way.

Natashka immediately stood up from the bed and guided him to sit down where she'd been. "Have a care before you hurt yourself, you lovely giant. It's time for me to, mmm, return the favor." She lowered herself to her knees on the pillow Shadrach had set there earlier, and without any further ado took his deflating rod into her mouth.

Old forgotten skills slowly returned as she bobbed her head on his length, remembering special little ways she'd suckled other men before. Lavishing special attention to the spot just below the tip on the underside of his returning erection. Gently caressing his testicles with one hand while grasping the base of his cock in the other. Breathing carefully through her nose as she opened her throat and took his entire shaft into her mouth. "Fffffffuuuuuuck that's nice," he stammered in response, so she happily did it again. And again. And again.

After several minutes of this it was clear that he wasn't going soft again anytime soon, so she wordlessly stood up, climbed into his lap, and sank down onto his shaft as she wrapped her legs around his waist. For a very long time they wordlessly sat there making love on the edge of her bed. Unlike the earlier frantic slamming of flesh against flesh punctuated by involuntary screams of mindless lust, this was much slower. Languid, deliberate, careful and quiet. The dorm room was peaceful and nearly silent, filled only with the whispered gasps of the two lovers as they kissed, and the soft wet noises of Natashka's folds being opened and invaded again and again as she lifted and lowered her hips against his, grinding in tight on each exquisite downward envelopment.

Thunder rumbled in the distance, and the beautiful sound of raindrops against windows began, filling the room with restful white noise. Natashka dismounted from her new lover, climbed into bed on her hands and knees, and raised her backside up into the air as an offering. Shadrach was no fool, and knelt behind her, gently slipping his shaft back inside her body. Their thrusts were strong but slow, the occasional slapping sound of her lush buttocks against his hips adding to the room's erotic symphony.

Breathing heavy, the witch remembered one especially frantic rendezvous from her wild youth, and reached back behind herself to grasp one of Shadrach's hands that was resting on her hips. She took hold of his fingers and guided them to the valley of her ass. All Stone be praised, she thought to herself with satisfaction as he took the hint and ran with it, carefully sliding his finger into the tight little opening there, already thoroughly coated with their mutual cocktail of arousal and orgasm. She cooed with happiness, pushing back just a little harder against him, the double intrusion of cock and finger sending warm shivers all across her back.

After several minutes of this, his finger withdrew -- and his cock slid out of her pussy as well. She felt him shift position, and then felt his tip resting against her relaxed back door. She turned to look over her shoulder -- he had one eyebrow raised, an unspoken question hanging between them. She nodded, silently mouthing the words, "please fuck me", and his length carefully opened and invaded her ass.

What started as a slow and deliberate grind didn't stay that way for long. Both of them were breathing heavily now, his hands like iron vices on her hips as he fucked her, her tight backside clenching as he bottomed out inside her, her body desperate to pull one more river of seed out of him. Their grunts harmonized, then turned almost animalistic as their tempo increased -- and before long both of them were screaming with joy again as their pleasure approached its peak. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! Harder, Shadrach! HARDER!"

"GONNA COME GONNA COME OH HELL OH FUCK OH OH OH... NATASHA!" With one last impaling thrust, Shadrach Nelson managed one final orgasm for the night, his entire body quivering as he flooded this amazing co-ed's ass with his cum. He reached underneath, searching for and quickly finding the hood of her clit, pulling it back to caress underneath -- and with the merest touch there, she was sent over the edge as well, shrieking into her mattress as she shoved her ass back against him over and over until she was finally spent. She collapsed onto her stomach, shivering as her movements led to him falling out of her. Her sheets were drenched with sweat and seed, but she was beyond caring. She moved over onto her side, and Shadrach curled up behind her. He reached over and cupped one of her breasts, idly caressing the nipple. It stiffened at his touch, and she literally purred with content happiness.

"You're amazing, Natasha. Just... amazing." He hugged her tight.

"You like that bosom you're holding?"

"Mmm. 'Like' seems too weak a word. You're a work of art."

To her shock, she could feel him hardening again, nestled between her thighs. With a devilish smile in the dark, she reached down, adjusted the angle of her hips, and sighed with delight when she successfully had his cock inside her one more time.

"Natasha, what are you...?"

"Sssshhhh. Let me have this. You don't have to move -- I can barely manage it either. But I just want to feel you inside my lovingly abused pussy a bit more. Just leave it in there for a bit. I love how it feels. How you feel. Ohhhhh yes."

Kai made a small polite cough in her ear. "If I may, mistress - you'll want to cast a safe-sex sigil now while his seed is still, ah, fresh. I worry that if you forget before falling asleep, the chances of it being ineffective tomorrow do increase significantly."

"Thank you, Kai. At least one of us is thinking responsibly. I'm barely capable of any coherent thought right now." She pressed a fingertip against her abdomen, tracing a sigil from navel to pubic mound. It was an old spell used all across All Stone, one that prevented a night's dalliance from producing children or transmitting any sort of disease. She felt the tingle of its successful completion, and breathed a sigh of relief.

1...345678