A Witch From Another World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a gentle telekinetic shove, Natashka nudged Shadrach back over to the bed. A second nudge to the back of his knees made him sit down, and with a snap of her fingers his underwear teleported away from his body and were draped over one of the desk chairs. "We have our orders, Mister Nelson. Wouldn't be right to disobey."

"But--"

She grinned, her eyes twinkling in the candlelight. "The only 'buts' allowed in this room are beautiful backsides like yours and mine, and you will damned well be putting your schlong in there again before long, because that was blastingly magnificent."

"Natashka--"

She threw off her nightgown and poured herself into his arms. "Did you enjoy fucking my pussy? Would you like to fuck me again?"

"I did, and I would, bu--"

"No buts! Did you enjoy sliding your handsome cock into my ass?"

"Gods beyond, yes! I just--"

"Because I loved sucking you off so much that I want to do it again right now. You don't get to lecture my roommate about not running away from her problems and then try and run away from all my tight thirsty holes, do you hear me?"

He blinked slowly, his thoughts racing to try and catch up. "...I guess this is the start of my second chance?"

"And mine. You were sent here to learn empathy. Mister Flame, and I say you're doing a magnificent job of it so far. I was sent here to have a chance to enjoy life for a change -- and your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to help me make that happen."

A slow smile spread across his lips. "By licking your pussy until you scream so hard you deafen the entire dorm? Oh, I accept."

"Among many, many other things. Now hold still so I can get this in my mouth again." She dropped to her knees on the pillow still laying there, and ran her tongue lovingly from tip to root of his length, which immediately rose to full mast. "My mission, should I choose to accept it, which I do, is to swallow every last drop of your cum before the night is done."

"Ma'am yes ma'am!"

She winked. "That's 'Dread-Witch' to you, lover boy." Her mouth descended over his cock and swallowed him whole on the first go. The candlelit room once more descended into a symphony of gasping joy as the evening rain drummed against their window.

1...345678