A Witch's Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alishra had given in to moaning around the other husk. Hardly a sound of her pleasure escape past his cock but she couldn't deny it anymore. Her body, she, wanted this, at least on some level. The only thing holding her back now was the fear of what would happen if she did. Would she become a plaything for her own husks? Part of her didn't even worry about that. Only two of them had fucked her so far and she already was giving into it. How much would she enjoy being used by all of them?

Her will slipped either further. Alishra tried hanging onto her reasons for resisting, but every time those two wretched cocks filled her up it was harder to hold on. Her body craved release and she could get it from these creatures. Whether she had started out willing out didn't matter, she wanted this now. Who cared if she did lower herself to being a slut for husk cock? It would be so easy to give in to the craving, to the desire to be relentless fucked by her own creations.

The cocks sinking into her over and over again pushed her towards the edge of her will. The roaming bony hands pawed needily at her body, sliding along her thighs, teasing her breasts, holding her throat. Alishra's anger had been sapped away and all that remained was her holding onto the shame she felt. But did that even matter? No one would know the dark craving she had. It wasn't as if the husks were going to tell anyone.

The pleasure weighed down on her and Alishra only had to give into it. She was about to release all of her inhibitions when the husk in her mouth let out a droning moan. He had been endless using her mouth all along and had finally hit his limit. Alishra didn't know what to expect from a husk's orgasm, she had never read about one of the creatures having one before.

Even if she had knowledge of it though, she wouldn't have been prepared. The husk's cock shuddered between her lips and he moaned even louder and then a torrent of cum shot out of him. The thick rich seed flowed over her tongue and into her mouth. Alishra's blue eyes shot wide open at the amount and the taste of it. The jizz was unlike anything she had ever tasted before. It was like a chilled thick cream with honey. More and more of the husk's seed poured into the witch's mouth and she drank it down eagerly.

The creature thrust into her in shallow movements, emptying his balls into her. Even with Alishra happily gulping down every drop she could get there was too much of it. She didn't know what was giving the creature such a bountiful load, but there was more than she could drink. The seed began to spill from her mouth and down her chin and for the first time she saw that it was a bright glowing green. The witch's curiosity was piqued by the color of it but there were more pressing matters.

The wonderful seed flowed down her tongue and stomach and when she truly couldn't keep up with the creature's output he pulled back from between her lips. Her eyes locked onto the head of the grey cock and then thick green ropes of cum erupted from the twitching length and splashed onto her beautiful face. Alishra couldn't believe the creature was still cumming, it was as if his entire being was being put into it. The thick green cream coated her features, hiding her pale skin from sight.

As the husk finally finished Alishra was left blinking her eyes clean of his seed. The glowing spunk clung to her face only slowly dripping down her. Her once bright red lips were now glistening with his seed. Alishra was left panting with pleasure with the rich flavor of it filling her mouth. The creature looked down at her with empty black eyes and suddenly crumbled into a pile of dust. The husk was gone, but Alishra was dripping with his marking.

The witch blinked a few times as she took in the sight of the husk disintegrating. His cum had drenched her and coated her throat, but he might as well no longer exist aside from that. Alishra had seen this happen with husks before, just not when they climaxed, but when they were dismissed. This same thing would happen to all of the husks when she no longer needed them any longer. She could have done it with a wave of her hand and a few words if her magic had been working properly. The fact that it happened when one of them orgasmed was strange but useful.

Alishra couldn't help but curl her cum stained lips up into a smile. This was good news. That meant that she wouldn't be trapped by the husks forever, once they had each had their turn with her they would be finished and she would be free. Perhaps more importantly than even that though was that she didn't need to keep resisting them. She didn't need to fear losing herself to the pleasure and being the creatures' plaything. Instead of holding back, she could give in to her desires.

Her blue eyes moved between the other husks standing before her. Her gaze drifted along their swollen cocks, all desperate for her attention. "Who's next then?"

The husks didn't seem concerned with one of their number being reduced to dust. Either it wasn't a worry or they didn't have the capacity to understand it. The remaining husks moved in closer to her, all eager for her body. Alishra had two of their cocks in her hands this entire time, but up until now, it had been up to the husks to grind against her palms. Now she was the one working their lengths, egging them on to climax and release.

Before one of the creatures could grab her head and force his cock down her throat, Alishra leaned forward and took the nearest grey shaft into her mouth of her own violation. The husk groaned out as she welcomed his cold length into her warm wet mouth. The husk in the suit was still fucking her from behind and now she was pushing back to meet his thrusts. Once again she was stuffed from either end with husk cock and she loved it.

Her red lips wrapped around the fresh cock tightly, sliding down the length and hugging every inch of it. The witch's tongue pressed along the swollen cockhead and then the underside of the shaft as she bobbed her head up and down him. She enthusiastically took him deep into her mouth, wanting more of the honey-sweet seed.

The pace of the husk that was fucking her grew faster, more desperate. He had been trapped in her tight folds for so long already, he must be near release. The husk buried his length into her again and again. The cold length of his cock stood out all the more against the heat of her arousal. The creatures wanted nothing more than to get their release and at that moment Alishra wasn't so different from them.

The boney hands tightened around her hips and pulled her back as the husk slammed himself into her. A flood of husk cum shot deep into her and Alishra cried out in pleasure around the other grey cock. She even pulled off of it for a few moments, screaming out in ecstasy. The husk's pleasure matched her own, and the witch writhed on top of his cock. She could feel the fullness of his load pouring into her, painting her insides with his green seed.

It felt as if she blacked out for a few moments at the height of her pleasure. The flood of cum into her seemed endless and it drew out her climax even longer. It wasn't until the husk pulled out of her that she even remembered to breathe. The moment he was out of her, his seed began to drip down from her lips slowly, running down both of her thighs. Alishra was still panting out as the husk crumbled into non-existence behind her.

As pleased as she was with his performance there were still other matters at hand, nearly two dozen other matters. Alishra turned her attention to the horde of husks around her and the feast of grey cock intent on using her. She sank down onto her knees before them, her pussy already stuffed with one load. This time it was entirely willingly and she happily looked around her and smiled up at her husks.

They crowded in closer to her, mumbling out in anticipation. All of them battled for her attention, nearly shoving one another out of the way to get to her. Even after such an intense orgasm, Alishra felt herself growing even wetter. There was something wonderful about being so desired that her suitors didn't even care that laying claim to the object of their desire would be their doom. Twenty-two black pairs of eyes roamed along her nearly naked body, feasting on the sight.

Unfortunately, there was only so much of her to go around, but that didn't mean that Alishra wouldn't do her best to slate the lust of every one of her husks. They pressed in closer to her and presented her with over a dozen swollen cocks. "You'll have to wait your turns," she purred. "But I promise I will take care of each of you." She moved her hands between the different husks, stroking each of their cocks for a few moments. "Each one of you will mark me with your seed before the night is done with."

The witch leaned forward and took the nearest cock into her mouth. It belonged to one of the older bodies, but one who had been a young man when he died. Her red lips trapped his cock and she slid down him. The husk let out a gurgling moan at the sensation. Alishra smiled around him and pushed herself further along him. As she bobbed her head up and down his cock her barely contained breasts bounced along with her movements. The husks stared at her teasingly covered titflesh and more than a few wandering hands reached down to roam over her body again.

She didn't linger on that first cock for long. As much as Alishra would have been happy to suck him off to climax in one go it was hardly fair to the others waiting their turn. His cock was left coated in her spit as she moved to the next one in line. His hands moved through his white hair, pushing it back from her face, but the husk knew better than to pin her in place. She quickly moved along him gliding along his cock and swirling her tongue against him.

As quickly as she had taken him she was onto the next one. This husk thrust into her mouth, leaving her to focus on stroking the others. A husk behind her stepped in closer, pressing his cock against her cheek and rubbing the cool length against her. When Alishra pulled back from the current cock she was focused on she turned her head to the side and took him into her mouth. That only spurred the others to compete for her attention even more.

Alishra tried her best to please all of them, but they did outnumber her. The husks didn't seem to understand that though. As she turned to her left they pressed in closer to her and suddenly four of their cocks were all rubbing against her beautiful face, all demanding use of her mouth. Their hands moved through her hair, guiding her mouth from one cock and then to another.

"There's plenty of time," Alishra mumbled around a pair of them. "And there's plenty of me."

But the husks wouldn't have any of it. They all wanted her and none were willing to wait their turn. Her tongue and lips pressed against each of them in turn, but that wasn't enough for them. It got to the point where they were dragging their cock and balls against her face. She couldn't fault them, but this was hardly productive.

Finally, Alishra had enough. Her eyes moved between the four that were battling for her affection. "Stop this. All of you." The husks came to a stop and looked down at her. They did understand some commands, it was about the only thing they could understand. She looked at each of them in turn. "Stroke your cocks for me," she commanded. With her magic escaping her at the moment she couldn't force them to do anything, but she hoped they obeyed her.

Fortunately, they did and soon the four husks were all jerking off while staring at her. "Good," she smiled up at them. With them handling themselves her hands were free to work the other, more patient, husks.

Since they were no longer crowded around her face, Alishra was able to lean forward to each one and focus on his cock for a few minutes. She planted wet hungry kisses along each of their heads, lapping at their cocks. Then she ducked her head down lower and moved to focus on their balls. Her mouth opened wide and she took one pair of balls after the other into her mouth. The husks groaned in particular at this treatment and none complained as they waited their turn.

The witch's tongue worked and pleased each of them, rewarding them for their willingness to listen. She adored each pair of nuts with more and more affection, worshipping them in turn. It wasn't long before her efforts were rewarded. As her lips were stretched around one set of balls, the husk's cock twitched and he climaxed. With his cock not in her mouth he came on her face. The first husk had sprayed his last few ropes of spunk onto her face, this time it was the entire load.

Heavy glowing ropes of jizz crisscrossed Alishra's face. Before it had been a mess but now it was as if a glass of the husk cum had been poured onto her. The chilled sweet seed splashed over her forehead and down onto her nose. Her pale cheeks were glazed in the cream as well. The husk howled out in release, frantically working his cock to empty his balls completely onto her. As the last drop of cum fell from his cock head onto her nose, Alishra pulled off of his nuts with a wet pop. Then he was gone.

Alishra was drenched in the husk cum and that was only the first of the four husks. She smiled up through the mask of cum and turned her attention to the next husk in line. One after another she sucked on their balls until they climaxed. Each husk soaked her face in their seed. Even with the husk cum being thicker than a human's there was still so much that it dripped down her face and began splashed onto her pale breasts.

With the last of the four marking her and vanishing, Alishra pulled her hands away from the other husks. They crowded in closer again, keeping her surrounded but now they waited for her. She ran her black nailed fingers through the thick coating of glowing green cum on her face and scooped it up. The witch brought each finger to her mouth one after another and sucked it clean, relishing the sweet taste of the jizz. She had to do it another two times but finally, her pale face was visible again and their taste was fresh on her tongue.

Alishra was far from clean, but she smiled up at the remaining crowd of husks and turned her attention back to them. "You've been so good about waiting for your turns." She idly slid a hand down her breasts and scooped up the jizz that had dripped down onto them. "It'll be worth it, I promise," Alishra purred as she licked her hand clean.

With her breasts clean she reached up to where her top connected to the black collar around her neck. Her other hand went around her back and with a click, Alishra unhooked her bra and let it fall onto the cobblestones by her knees and her full bust was exposed to the husks. Their hands pressed in closer and each of her breasts was grabbed and groped by a trio of hands. The cold fingers moved along her skin, pinching her nipples and hefting the mound.

"That's better," she cooed as they touched her. Alishra could get used to this sort of treatment. Her hands drifted back to their hanging cocks and she stroked a pair of them."You," she looked at the one directly in front of her. "Get down on your back," she instructed. As soon as she said that she leaned to the side and took another grey shaft between her lips.

The husk obeyed her. Husks weren't very coordinated and he fell more than anything onto the stone. Once he was there though his cock was sticking straight up and waiting for her. Alishra rose up onto her heels and scooted closer to the husk. The horde of them followed her as she moved, their hands always on her and their black eyes following every move she made. The witch straddled the husk and briefly wrapped a hand around his cock and guided it towards her sex.

Alishra smiled down at the creature right before she sank down on him. He was even bigger than the first one that fucked her and his cock felt amazing. She let out a moan around the other shaft as she began to ride him. As soon as the creature was inside of her, she felt another orgasm starting to build. Her hands began to work the husk cocks in her hands even faster and she quickly moved her mouth along one grey pole and then another.

Her pale breasts bounced as she grinded up and down the husk. Her muffled moans grew louder and louder as she went. This was amazing. Some part of her was still curious as to why she had lost control of the husks, but it didn't really matter anymore. Her concern for such trivial things was slipping away the nearer she grew to climax. In the last moment before the orgasm hit her though she had a realization. It was so simple she didn't know why she didn't immediately think of it. To be fair to herself though, the husks had started fucking her moments after her magic had failed.

All that had happened was she had been controlling too many husks at once. Each one required a portion of her magic and there were just too many. She hadn't even considered that as a possibility but in the past she had only ever had two or three at a time and this time it had been two dozen. It had been too much for her to manage and her magic had fizzled. Part of her was relieved to have discovered the reason, but that part was pushed aside as a wave of pleasure crashed over her.

Alishra's toes curled in her boots as she screamed out in pleasure. The cold husk cock plunged even deeper into her wanting sex. As the witch writhed on top of the husk, he grabbed hold of her hips and started thrusting up into her. The husk she had been sucking off came down her throat at the same time, pumping his seed directly into her stomach. Alishra eagerly swallowed the offered seed down, running her tongue through it even as it bathed her throat. The husk turned to ash but it wasn't even a full second before another husk took his place and filled her mouth.

As Alishra cried out in release the rest of the creatures began to get even more insistent. The witch had been trying to take care of their desires as much as she could but clearly, they were growing impatient. The husk currently in her mouth stepped in closer, his fingers weaving through her hair and dragging her head down his length. Other hands tightened around her thighs and slapped against her ass.

The pleasure still hadn't faded away when she felt one of the husks crouching down behind her. Alishra was distracted by her subsiding orgasm and she didn't realize what was happening right away. It wasn't until the cold hands were spreading her asscheeks and she felt the thick cock head pressing against her backdoor that she knew what was about to occur. She tried looking back, to pull away from the husk pinning her against his crotch but she couldn't.

Over a dozen cold hands pinned her in place and kept her completely trapped between their strong bodies. For a small while, Alishra had been keeping the husks under her control, if not with magic than their desire for her, but it seemed that the husks were as willing to just take the pleasure they craved. They closed in around her and more than a half dozen thick cocks pressed against her body and her face. The creatures rubbed their cocks against any part of her they could reach and there were still more waiting for their turns with her.

Alishra's ice blue eyes shot completely open as the grey cockhead pressed harder against her asshole, demanding entrance into her body. She had never taken a cock back there ever in her long life and now it didn't look like she had a choice. The husk pulled her back against him, drawing her in closer and forcing her cheeks apart. She could feel her ass giving way and his cock slowly worked its way into her. Her mouth hung open, even as the other husk facefucked her. This new sensation was so strange she couldn't comprehend it.