All Comments on 'A Witch's Valentine's Love Portion'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story- Wrong Category

Since this story lacked chainsaws and other random gore, I doubt this story belongs in the "Erotic Horror" category. You did an excellent job with character development, and the ending was very sweet, so this is not a complaint.

Please keep writing!

RubyswallowsRubyswallowsover 14 years ago
Different

I thought it was going to go a completely different way then it did. Kudos. Plus, I love alternative happy endings!

LindsayRaeLindsayRaeabout 14 years ago
What's a "Love Portion"?

And did you mean to repeat yourself in your opening line?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Always a catch

You are quite the storyteller.I never know what to expect.You keep mewanting to read more. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
surprise

never thought the ending was going to happen that way.

cleaver

gperry2843gperry2843about 11 years ago
A horror?

You do have a remarkably imagination and a remarkable talent to create such unique and creative stories. That is why I keep reading your work.

sglewsglewabout 11 years ago
sglew

Like the Twilight Zone with a happy ending. A really clever story.

MissValerieMarieMissValerieMarieabout 11 years ago
wow!!!!!

I so did not see that coming! It was a good story ...

AveryAlwaysAveryAlwaysalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed but trans facts!

Overarchingly a fun story. What I'll say is that is if his gf is trans, she ultimately would love to be in something like a straight relationship. The jokes about him being gay are ironic and funny in the sense that its unexpected, but on a more serious level--being with someone trans doesn't make you gay. Otherwise engaging!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous