A Wolf in Captivity

Story Info
She had a werewolf in captivity - or so she thought...
2.7k words
4.52
16.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chains rubbed at Beornfred's wrists - no silver, thankfully, but though the skin rubbed raw kept healing, that just meant he got to experience that the pain of wounds never ebbed into something manageable. It was fresh every time.

Something the Lady didn't understand. She only saw her faithful werewulf, her nigh immortal assassin, monster hunter, and bodyguard. She thought nothing of the pain he endured for every sword, arrow, and claw he'd taken to his body as a result of his oath to her. The noblewoman turned alchemist stood before him in the damp and dark dungeon she'd consigned him to.

Lady Sinna Vergewaltigen was a short, slim woman. Her almost silver blonde hair ran straight, and she typically kept it unbound - tying it in a bun only when necessary to keep it out of the way of her alchemical workings.

"I've finally cracked it, you know," her slightly accented Saxon was still melodious. "I thought it was your blood that contained the secret of your gift-"

"Curse." Beornfred growled. "The terms of my oath were clear. You don't ask me to spread the curse, and I kill for you."

The Lady tilted her head to the side, then stepped forward and lightly traced her fingernails across Beornfred's chest. "And who broke the compact first, mein wulf?" she purred, as her fingernails traced a loose circle.

Beornfred stayed silent - she was technically right, although what she'd asked had been unconscionable. Even for a monster.

"They were children, Sinna-"

The rest of his words were lost as she slapped him across the face. "You got to use my given name when you were in my graces. You will now address me by my title."

He growled, but kept his mouth shut. The Lady smiled, and didn't press the issue.

"Well, regardless - it isn't your blood I need. Your curse has run in your family, yes?" She didn't wait for a reply, turning away to gather some of the supplies she'd brought into his dreary cell.

"It made me take a different tack. The curse on your family is magical in nature, yes - but magic is merely a term for a different way of interacting with the natural world, so your curse needs a physical carrier. I thought - prompted by your description of its effects - that it was like some disease, borne in the blood. Then perhaps the saliva. In both cases, you would've inadvertently infected countless people by now. But there's one area that I know you're particularly careful in...one vice you show an uncharacteristic iron control of..."

His blood ran cold. She had indeed figured it out.

The Lady turned with a sly smile, a glass vial in one hand. With her other, she pulled at the string at the front of her bodice. "All that control...I always wondered. Many men like you I've employed have tried to bed me at some point or another, but not you. And I've seen the way you look at me." She sighed. "It was a pity really - you were one of the few I might've let into my chambers. Nonetheless..." In one fluid motion, the knot came undone, and her dress opened. She slipped it all of the way off with a practiced nonchalance, and stood before him nude.

A vast hunger filled him as his eyes travelled up and down her form. She was soft without being plump, and her curves felt full without being obese. She had a small bush of blonde hair that her now-free hand trailed down to as she continued slinking up to Beornwulf.

It had been so long. The only time he'd felt safe allowing himself release was with his own kind - and The Lady had ordered him to kill all of them. Couldn't risk one of her rivals getting a wulf of their own.

"Oh, poor little puppy," she cooed, eyeing him as she approached. "You aren't going to get to enjoy any of this," she waved her hand dismissively at her form, "But don't worry. I know your hands are occupied, so I am going to help.."

Her eyes strayed to his groin, where - despite his anger - he had grown hard at the sight and sound of the Lady. The smell from her sex betrayed her desire as well - she was in heat, regardless of her seeming poise.

She chuckled drily as she melted to her knees before him, reaching up to caress his cock through his clothes with an infuriatingly light touch. Hot lightning coursed through his body as she teased, the mounting passion matched only by his growing frustration. "Not that you'll need much, it looks like. So backed up..." Her light fingers found the drawstring that held his threadbare pants up, and tugged on it.

As his pants fell down, his cock sprang forth - though he was tired and malnourished, the nature of his curse meant that his primal functions - fighting, fucking, killing - were not only unharmed, they were sharper then ever.

The Lady's eyes widened as she took in the sight of him, and her pupils dilated. "My, my...even more of a shame than I'd thought." Her cool fingers closed around his cock, and she gave the slightest, most gentle of strokes. A feral growl escaped his lips against his will, and she laughed.

"You poor creature...is this tormenting you?" Her eyes sparkled with delight at his frustration, and her touch became even lighter - just the tips of her fingers did one quick pass up and down the length of his shaft.

His muscles bulged and the chains creaked as the animal within fought to the surface. Blood ran down his arms as his chains dug in - not for long though, as his wounds immediately closed.

At his outburst, the Lady froze in place, eyes wide - and then grinned coldly. "So angry...I'll make it up to you, shall I?" Her mouth fell open, and she slowly extended her tongue as she gripped the base of his cock with her forefinger and thumb. She leaned forward ever so slowly, and the warm tip of her tongue just lightly grazed the sensitive region just under the head -

"Oh no, no," she exclaimed with a fake haughtiness, "That won't do at all. You've been down in this filthy place for far too long for that to get in my mouth." She daintily spat on his foot, and looked up at him mischievously.

A low growl began bubbling out of his chest, and the pressure on his chains became constant. His eyes were locked on hers, his cock hard, an angry red color. He alternately pulled against his chains with his arms, and thrust his hips at her mindlessly.

"Like a dog in heat," she said, feigning disgust - but unable to disguise the lust in her voice.

The small part of his mind that was still coherent served only to shape the rage the animal inside felt. "She could merely jerk me off and have done with it - she's doing this because she enjoys watching others suffer," he thought. Inhaling, her pheromones betrayed how intensely aroused she was. "The bitch gets off on it."

Watching his face closely, she ran the back of her nails up his cock - lightly, again. Fire and need burst from him in an angry growl, and she giggled.

"Everything alright, my lady?" A guard's voice called from outside the cell. She looked annoyed, and snapped an angry look over her shoulder. "Yes, yes. Excuse yourself to the upper levels, I'll be busy down here awhile." She turned her eyes back to Beornfred's, and was about to speak when the guard interjected. "Are you sure, my lady? We won't be able to hear you if -"

"I am not in the mood to justify myself to the likes of you. To the upper levels, or I'll have you hanged."

She would. Beornfred had seen her hang underlings for less; the guard must've known as well, because the sound of retreating footsteps was heard shortly thereafter.

"Now that we won't be disturbed...where were we?" She grabbed his member firmly - but then didn't move her hand. When he thrust his hips, aching for stimulation, she released it, giggling maliciously once more.

His chest bulged as he pulled against his chains; this time however, a small crumbling noise occurred at the very edge of his hearing (and therefore, well out of the Lady's). Stone breaking loose.

The Lady's other hand had found its way between her legs, the glass vial forgotten on the floor beside her. The smell of her sex and the wet sounds of her pleasure almost drove him out of his mind, but the cunning part of the animal within began twisting against his chains creatively. Was that a bit of give starting in the chain holding his left arm?

She didn't notice, her eyes rolling back in her head as she pleasured herself, her moans reverbing through the small chamber and settling in Beornfred's ears as his blood boiled with desire. "Mmm," she cooed, "you want me so badly, don't you, wulf?"

He roared - not in frustration but to cover the sound of his now-intentional pulling on the chains. It wasn't in his imagination; with his enhanced hearing, he could hear the crumbling of stone, and the slight metallic rattle as the bolt holding the chain to the wall began to come loose.

The Lady's tongue darted out and she leaned forward, almost against her own will. Losing control of herself, she ran her tongue from the base of his shaft to the tip. "I'm going to do this...oh...all night," she promised, breathlessly. "You'll beg me to let you cum by the end. You are...fuck...you are my toy to play with, do you understand?"

With one final pull, the chain burst free of the wall, and it seemed that time slowed for a moment.

Moving with supernatural speed, Beornfred reached across to his other arm and pulled - the forged steel chains were strong enough to hold one of his arms, but the bolt in the rock was no match for his cursed strength.

The Lady, to her credit, snapped out of her pleasure-induced fugue state and adapted immediately. With what would be lightning fast reflexes for a human, she immediately sprang to her feet and turned to the door.

Her movements looked comically slow to the hunter's senses that had not only been awoken in Beornwulf, but frustrated and enraged.

Using his whole body, he freed one foot, and began freeing the other before the Lady had made it three paces to the gates of his cell.

Moving to him in slow motion, she looked back with wide eyes just as he freed his other foot, and sprang forward, his arms catching her around her waist. Her legs swung up into the air and kicked uselessly as he lifted her effortlessly. In one quick motion, he tossed her in the air just enough to shift his grip to just below her knees, pulling her into an almost fetal position against his body.

Her round, firm ass pressed against his lower stomach, her skin a cool contrast to his feverish heat.

"No...no...wulf, you will stop...I command -" He cut off her pitiful attempts at control by impaling her cunt on his swollen member. Even in her terror, the wetness of her previous arousal had been maintained, and he slid in effortlessly as she cried out.

The beast within did not afford him much control, but he found his voice for just one statement. "Mine, now."

Her shriek was cut off as he began brutally thrusting into her while holding her in place. His growling grunts drowned out her dull moans as the sound of slapping flesh filled the small room.

He withdrew himself, then dropped her to the ground, and she rolled to her back in a daze., her legs still in the air. He grabbed her heels and pushed her legs up towards her head, leaning down to insert himself once more.

Sinna gasped, and looked at him with wide eyes, an expression on her face he never thought he'd see: vulnerability. Fear.

"Please," she whimpered, her eyes closing. A savage triumph came over him at making a creature such as this beg. She asked again, but now he heard another undercurrent to it - a hunger that was growing to match his own.

He fell to his knees and spread her legs apart. Disgust marred her mouth, but warred with the heat in her eyes. He found her slit once again, and shoved himself in - she cried out at his penetration, and her eyes rolled back in her head as her hands beat against his chest.

"Cease your acting, bitch," he growled, his words truncated by the slapping sounds of his flesh against hers, "I can smell your want."

Her eyes rolled forward, defiance and rage alight in them, her mouth open to retort - right up until his hand wrapped around her throat. Her face immediately went red as he squeezed, and her eyes rolled back once more.

He could have snapped her neck in that moment, and the thought crossed his mind.

No, he thought. Let her experience all of this.

He released her, and she took a gasping breath, all defiance gone from her face as her eyes met his. They widened and immediately glazed over, and he felt her orgasm ripple powerfully over his cock, buried to the hilt inside her.

Her guttural grunts continued for several moments as she dug her nails into his forearms, heaving with the force of her pleasure. He stopped thrusting as the sensation rode her.

She came to after several long, shuddering moments. Her face was a mask of confusion, shocked at her body's response to his violation.

"False predator," he growled, giving a single, brutal thrust - she cried out breathlessly. "You act as if you are at the apex," he thrust again, to a similar response, "but when confronted with a true hunter, a real dræfend, you reveal that you are nothing more than prey with delusions of grandeur."

Her face became a mask of fear that melted into reluctant pleasure as he began fucking her again. He felt the fire build, and the wulf wanted him to spend inside of her. "No," he told his beast, "she is not worthy."

He pulled himself out of her, and pulled himself overtop of her until his cock was hovering over her face. He pried her mouth open, pushing his thumb into the side of her cheek, between her teeth to prevent her from closing her mouth.

Beornfred shoved himself into her mouth and erupted immediately. Ropes of seed spilled down her throat, as he felt himself bottom out against the back of her throat. The Lady's eyes rolled back in her head as she gagged on his cock, bucking half heartedly under him as he emptied himself into her throat.

When he was finally spent, he withdrew himself, listening with half an ear to her reluctantly gulp down his cum.

"I needed that, my lady." He growled. "You captured me by surprise because you knew there wasn't an army in this land that could stop me...so I'm going to take you. I'm going to hide you somewhere." Her eyes went wide with fear, and a strange expression...desire, perhaps? "You trapped me here for my seed, so be at ease," He stood up and smiled at her as the beast rose to the surface, preparing itself for the battle ahead - relishing the thought of the battle ahead. "You'll get more than you ever could have asked for."

The Lady stayed silent, frozen and shivering with a reluctant afterglow. He looked in her eyes as fur began to crawl out of his skin, and before his throat could change, uttered the last words before the hunt began.

"You made me kill my brethren - it is you who will bring us back from extinction."

The change completed, and he smashed through the gate.