Brotherly Love

Story Info
I pass out, and my brother takes advantage.
2k words
4.5
131.6k
303
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apophenia
Apophenia
1,141 Followers

*All characters are 18+. This is fiction for erotic entertainment only; I do not condone nonconsensual sex.*

Warm, soft, delightful. I slowly woke to a gentle, beautiful throbbing between my legs.

It took a few moments to remember where I was. The music downstairs was a muffled bass, this room unfamiliar to my drunk brain. A friend's house. Our college graduation party. Too much to drink. Oh.

But none of that mattered. The warmth on my pussy was moving up and down, a tongue licking me, circling my entrance, swirling around my clit, lapping at my juices. I couldn't tell who it was, but I didn't care.

I moaned, and the tongue stopped. My hips shoved at the head between my legs, rolled against the lips and hot breath. The licking restarted, faster, hungrier. Yes...

The tongue fucked my pussy, stabbing in and out, dragging along my flesh. My inner walls tried to grab on, wanting more. The mouth moved to my clit and sucked. I whimpered. A finger worked its way into me, curling, stroking. Another finger joined it, thrusting into me urgently.

I gasped and humped my hips as the warm tension gathered, coiled tighter with every flick of the tongue on my clit, every pump of the fingers inside me as a thumb rubbed around my entrance.

The heat broke, my pussy contracting around the fingers that had jammed themselves deep inside me, the tongue pressing hard on my clit. I twitched and moaned through the waves of ecstasy, passing out again with my body in contented bliss.

To wake with pressure at my slick opening, something large and wonderful pushing in, spreading my pussy lips, stretching my inner walls. I vaguely wondered if my ex got too drunk and wanted to play again. There were a couple of other guys at the party I wouldn't mind riding, especially right now.

I hummed in pleasure and opened my eyes. This time, I noticed my naked breasts before my blurry sight focused. I blinked.

What the...

"Dennis...?...What the fuck?!" Shock chased some of the alcohol from my mind. Dennis was my older brother by almost three years. He had given me and my friends a ride to this party, then stayed but didn't drink much. I thought he was making sure I would be ok.

"Shh. Just enjoy it, Annie. Fuck, you feel good." He licked his lips and thrust while holding my thighs down. His cock slid further into me, my pussy not at all resisting.

My lethargic, gently aroused body was happy to enjoy it. His cock was thick and long, and it looked so good slowly disappearing inside me, stretching me, filling me with delicious heat. I just stared for a few seconds, loving the feeling of a cock entering my body.

My brother's cock. The thought finally made it through my alcohol-muffled brain. "No... Get off... You're my brother! What are you doing... ah..." I pushed weakly at his chest, kicked at the bed, jerked my hips trying to get away.

He rammed his cock all the way inside me, pinning me with his hips while he grabbed my arms and forced them above my head. My pelvis rose automatically as he bottomed out, my wet inner flesh grabbing onto him. Oh fuck, he felt so good, so deep.

He groaned, his face inches away from mine. "I've been wanting to do this for a long time, Annie. Fuck, you feel better than I imagined."

He ground his hips into me, applying pressure to my clit. My ass clenched, my pussy clinging to his thick, hard cock. This was crazy. He shouldn't feel this good. I moaned, helplessly thrusting into him, mindlessly lifting my hips against him.

He dropped his head into my neck. "Oh fuck yes, you're so tight. Fuck me back, yes, oh, oh, oh." He pump faster and harder, and I couldn't help but feel the pleasure rising, the warm heat gathering.

"No... stop. This is so wrong. Why... ah... why are you doing this?!" I gasped and panted with every thrust of his cock stroking my warm walls, his thick shaft penetrating deep inside me.

He groaned. "Fuck, you're so beautiful, Annie. Mmm... Didn't you notice my girlfriends always look like you? It was so fucking hard not to shout your name when I came inside them. Ahhh..."

I gaped at him. "Oh my God, what's wrong with you?! Stop, stop--mmmh!"

He pressed his lips to mine and shoved his tongue into my mouth while his cock ravaged my soaking pussy. But no matter how much I was complaining, my body was relishing every moment. He impaled me with long, thorough strokes in and out, over and over, until he buried himself fully and rolled his pelvis into my clit, driving me higher and warmer and tighter. Then he pulled out most of the way before he started pounding into me with hard, deep stabs, fucking my body into submission.

I couldn't fight anymore. I couldn't think anymore. I sucked his tongue into my mouth as the overwhelming bliss rolled over me, my slick inner walls clutching at his invading shaft, intense pleasure rushing through me, making me forget for a moment whose cock was fucking me so good.

Only for a moment. Fuck. I was cumming on my brother's cock. This was so fucked up.

"Mmnn... mmn... mm! Mmh! Mmh! Mmh! Mmmhhh..." I whimpered into his mouth, his tongue and lips teasing me as my body responded to his relentless, if unwelcome, fucking.

My pussy twitched delightedly around his cock, sucking him in as the mind-numbing waves pulled me under. I could only pant and whine when he lifted his head and groaned. "Oh fuck yes, you just came on my cock. Fuck you're so tight. Yes!"

He sounded so happy himself, the sick fuck. The pleasure and alcohol haze stunned me for a while, but his continuous impaling kept me conscious.

"You're... raping... your own... sister!" I ground out, still trying to get him to stop.

My words didn't have the intended effect. "Oh fuck yes! Anna! Yes, I'm fucking you! And it feels! So! Good! Fuck!" He pummeled me with his hard shaft, shoving his head into the pillow as he grunted and pumped in rapid, telling thrusts in and out, over and over.

I struggled weakly, twisting my body against his firm grip, only succeeding in rubbing my hard nipples on his chest. "Ugh, no... don't cum in me. That's disgusting! Fuck, Dennis, at least don't cum in me!"

He panted into my shoulder and slammed into my warm tunnel harder, "Argh! Annie! I've always wanted to cum inside you! Oh, Annie! Yes! Uhhhh!"

"No! Dennis--"

His lips locked onto mine as his cock rammed into me once, twice, then spasmed and pulsed, spraying my inner walls with his hot load. My back arched again, the warmth spreading from my pelvis outwards, pleasure washing over me. I've always loved the feeling of a cock emptying itself deep into my pussy.

At least I was on birth control. My ex and I broke up a month ago, but that didn't mean I wanted to stop having sex.

Though I definitely didn't want to be having sex with my brother. No matter how good it felt.

He licked my tongue, thrust a few more times, slower, gentler, then collapsed on me, panting.

I laid there, my head spinning from alcohol and pleasure. "Get off me..."

He nuzzled my neck. "Mmm, shh. You liked it. Just pretend I'm one of your boyfriends or something."

"No... You already came, get off of me..."

He laughed. "Oh, I'm not done, kiddo. Mmm, fuck," he groaned, grinding his hips, "not even close. Yeah..."

He wanted more? Shit, his cock still felt hard, my pussy still tightly clinging onto him. My vision started to go dark. "No... Just let me go. I won't tell anyone."

He brushed a hand through my hair. "You get so blackout drunk at these things, you won't remember anyway. I would've done this sooner if your boyfriend wasn't all over you."

I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth. I was just trying to ignore him, but I must've passed out again.

The next time I woke, I was on my stomach, my hands tied together above my head, my hips in the air.

His hard cock was already working my tunnel, slowly pumping in and out while he kneaded my ass. I groaned and tried to move away. "No... stop. Ah!"

He rammed the full length of himself inside me and rolled his hips. "Hey there, sleepy head. I like you awake better. Ready for round two?"

I yawned as he started to drill into me faster. The alcohol was a little less numbing this time. "Like I... can even... feel your... needle dick, asshole," I muttered. My dripping wet pussy said otherwise, but I tried to ignore it.

He laughed. "God, I love you, Annie."

My stomach twisted hearing him say that with his cock in my pussy. He probably meant it. I'd never hear it the same way again.

Yet for some horrifying reason, I was thrusting back at him, my body trying its best to feel more of his thick shaft stroking my insides. Every time he bottomed out and ground into my opening, I arched back for more pressure.

I was moaning and enjoying this far too much. Stupid, horny body.

"Yes, fuck me, Annie, fuck me. You feel so good. So wet for me, oh fuck."

"Go to hell... mosquito dick," I panted, my pussy squeezing, my hips pumping, the warm tension rising. Fuck, not again. I had to stop... fucking him...

He chuckled and reached for my clit, his arm around my waist like a seriously fucked up hug. I wondered how long he'd been thinking about this, if all those innocent touches when we hugged or cuddled weren't so innocent.

Slightly disturbed but mostly aroused, I ground into his fingers, into his hard cock, riding the slick, hot sensations higher and higher with every stroke in and out, in and out, over and over. His cock was so good, his fingers flicking and circling my clit until all I wanted was for him to fuck me harder. No. Yes. No. Ahh...

He groaned. "You're so tight, so warm. Fuck, this is too good. Annie, Annie, cum with me."

"No... don't make me cum..." No. Fuck. Not again. I wanted so bad to cum, but not on his cock, not... like... this...

"Ah!" The tension broke, my pussy clamping and pulsing and sucking on my brother's hard, pumping shaft, eagerly trying to milk the cum from his body.

"Annie! Oh, yes!" he cried. "Oh, yes, Annie, yes! Fuck!" His pelvis slammed into my ass, his cock shooting hot streams of cum deep in my pussy and sending me into another whimpering convulsion of pleasure.

With another few long, thorough thrusts, he slid all the way inside me and fell on my back, pushing my body into the bed.

"Enough," I groaned. "Get off, ugh."

He chuckled, his hand massaging my shoulder, my arm, my neck. I liked his massages. Fuck, he was ruining everything.

Except he was right, I probably wouldn't remember this. Maybe flashes of cumming and sex, but not much else.

He finally slipped out of me, our juices dripping from my pussy and soaking into the sheets. I suppressed a whimper. He had felt good. Ugh. Why'd he have to be so good.

He came around the bed with a glass of clear liquid, swirling it as he gazed at my well-fucked body. "That was amazing, Annie. We'll have to do this again sometime."

"Go fuck a donkey, jackass," I muttered.

"Aww, don't worry, I know you had fun too." He chuckled and pushed me onto my back, tilted up my head.

"Let's top you off just to be sure. Here ya go."

He tipped the glass to my lips, vodka pouring into my mouth. I swallowed and coughed and swallowed again. It wasn't long before the alcohol drowned my mind, darkness shuttering my world as he watched over me fondly.