All Comments on 'A Wolf In My Bed Ch. 01'

by LilliannaMorgan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What a way to start

You are off to great start, really enjoyed the background information at the start. The sex scene was awesome. Cannot wait for more of this story. Will be checking daily for the next installment.

lildragonlildragonalmost 15 years ago
Yummy

Great beginning. Loved how both the story line is interesting and the sex smoking hot. Looking forward to more.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
I don't quite get...

why the werewolves seem to have made things so difficult for themselves. I mean, yes, I understand they don't want to be dissected in a lab. But if they're having so much trouble with the unexplained illness, wouldn't it do for them to hire a scientist or two? Or risk sending a couple of their members for training? It just seems like they've made things more difficult than they need to be. The characters are good, though, and I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next. Especially with Noelle, I think.

shandalshandalalmost 15 years ago
Enjoyed your story

Hi

Loved the story, especially the idea of the tribe of werewolves, and the character of Rhys, very strong and well written. Hope you are going to do more of story.

I like your style of writing, very visual, with believable dialogue between characters.

Well thought out.

EastTennesseeEastTennesseealmost 15 years ago
Howllllllllllll!

There simply isn't enough good science fiction-type fantasy writing with powerful sexual emphasis...and I DON'T count the recent deluge of vampire stories so many middle-aged women are caught up in either!<BR><BR>This is OUTSTANDING writing, Lillianna!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot

Where's the next installment?? I love this!!!

MidnightstormMidnightstormover 14 years ago
Great Story

Totally awesome. When is the next installment due out. Can't wait to see the selection start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

I absolutly love this story. I can't get enough stories about werewolves. I can't wait for more. Please, please, continue with this story. Silvermaeve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
PLEASE

Please write some more..... too hot not to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more!

more please! wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hmmm..

Good start. Any chance you're a Dark series by Christine Feehn fan? It reminded me of that sort of but w/ werewolves. Good though. :)

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
Rhys and Declan - werewolves story

PLEASE continue writing this story...it is FANTASTIC!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i hope you continue with this story...so many different people to write about and for us to enjoy

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Good beginning,...one issue

Can understand them isolating themselves. My issue is taking the supplies they need.

Why not interact enough to do a community barter exchange? I like to think of weres as principled for the most part and stealing is low brow.

Rhys and Declan sound honorable please continue in that vein.

LilliannaMorganLilliannaMorganover 11 years agoAuthor
The Continuation of this story...

Hi everyone. I'm so glad you all like the start of this story. I've decided to turn it into a full length book (eventually) to be published, which is why I haven't written any more of it here. This scene will actually be incorporated into the middle to end of the first book of a series. Rhys (and his mate!) have shown me there is much more back story to be told than where I started...so I'll let you all know when it's up on Amazon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Published yet?

Just wondering... I'd like to buy!

LeeUK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous