All Comments on 'A WolfPack's Epilogue'

by MisterWildCard

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceover 4 years ago

You already know my feelings towards the subject in general and the story in particular, but it bears repeating:

ADULT SUPER SENTAI: GO!!

Well written, with snappy dialogue, evocative descriptions and a brisk pace. I'd love to see more from this (or other) Striker team. I mean, what with the next incursion tease and all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kudos and ten stars!

I enjoyed it from start to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This cannot be a solo story!

I rarely comment on stories, but you had me from page 1, the concept, and flashbacks, gave a great foundation for the concept of a wonderful story line.

Please develop this story, ongoing.QU

caeruleacaeruleaover 4 years ago

What a great story! I agree that you've built a world and characters that I'd love to read about again.

MisterWildCardMisterWildCardover 4 years agoAuthor

Just so folks know, this story is an expansion on some ideas I first put out there in my other story "The Tournament of Colors", which shows Strike Force WolfPack during their early training period, and details how Harrison and Melissa first started their relationship. I'm seriously contemplating writing other stories in this universe as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

PLEASE tie all of the stories you write in this universe together in the title somehow, I can't get enough, but I don't know stories are which at a glance!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Talk about having your cake and eating it too. Loved the story and the ending was just awesome with Melissa on the road to recovery and her sharing her love with Harrison with Naginata. Wish there was another chapter to go with this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMisterWildCard@MisterWildCard
Update 5/25/23: My new story A GAMER-GIRL'S ESCAPE is now live as part of the Geek Pride event! This tale is set at the same fictional college I used in ROGER: OVER & OUT and A WITCH FROM ANOTHER WORLD. I hope folks enjoy it! I really enjoy hearing from people who read my wo...