A Wolf's Honor

Story Info
Can one ever out run an Alpha?
1.5k words
3.82
4.4k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

........Winiovie...

Wini felt frustrated with her self, it seems life had new plans in store for her as everything she had worked so hard to build was crumbling down before her eyes. Her relationship was on icy waters and so was her work. In the past few months she had worked heavily to put everything back in it's original state but she so happens to be having one misfortune after another.

she still remember the last words james had said to her Let's break up, those words struck her like thunder leaving her feeling light headed, where was this coming from their relationship had been perfect, perfect?more than perfect they were a matched made in heaven.

She should have seen this coming but she was so blinded by their love. she have seen this, she kept telling herself realizing she had brought this on herself, her countless replies of no, of rejection over and over again after his several attempt of proposing had landed them in a breakup.

She thought to herself why couldn't he just be ok with where their relationship was at that point, like it wasn't enforced in any law that all couples must get married, to her marriage didn't define a happy relationship she had seen the evidence of that with her parents, the endless quarrels felt like it would go on for ever.

All this started with argument of bride price and then accompanied by misunderstandings of little things such as a helping hand at home. Her parents were happy before their marriage she had seen it first hand. I said let's break up, He broke me out of my little trance, in all my years of being with James I never thought he would make that statement, he loved me way too much to leave me. No I replied "I don't want us to break up" while staring at his deep blue eyes.

James pierced me with his glare, "I'm tired of being rejected, and if you truly love me... you would simply accept my proposal. I anticipated those words, the perfect counter to my objection. He had a good point, if you love someone what's so horrible about getting married to them, isn't that the whole purpose? Yet I couldn't bring my self,call it marriage phobia or being scared, I just couldn't do it.

"I can't James marriage has never been part of my plans I told you right from the start", why are now making a big deal out of it?

I waited for his reply, it seem to take eternity for him to respond. "because I fell in love with you dam it".

His rage seem to have come out of no where as he was compose while requesting for a break up. i kept quiet and let him air his rage and mind. I fell in love with you he said again this time more intense, I fell for that dark skin girl I met at the club.

A care free girl who is obsessed with work and loves reading. I will admit when I first saw you I thought it would just be a one night stand but the moment I kissed you. I knew I wanted more than just a night with you. i want to spend my life with you, I want so much more than what you are offering I want a family, a real one with a title written in paper and all that. I want my kids to grow up with a real family, with a father like I did.

On hearing that hope emerged from no where, All he wants to be is a father. Baby we don't have to get married for you to be a father we can have a child without marriage

No! "wini you don't get it do you it's not just about me being a father," I don't want you to be referred to as a baby mama nor me some baby papa. Marriage comes with respect and a title, I want that for us, please let's get married he stated waiting for my answer. He pushed his body onto mine, his strong cologne engulfed me, while waiting for my reply.

I can't He flinched, and quickly pulled away. "I'm... I'm not ready," I muttered, the three words he hated most, "Can't we just... wait?" His glare intensified, he quickly pulled his hand back.

"You don't love me," He grumbled.

"James... I do love you," I managed to say, my voice filled with an eerie silence.

I am leaving," He finally spoke.

"But, james," I murmur. My voice trembling.

And that's the story of how James my ex walked out of my life, Failing to make him stay l watched him get away.

As though that's not a heavy blow to my life already I lost my job that same month, it was expected as I had attain my position as a lawyer in pope's firm as a result of my connection to james. His family never did like me thus they saw this as an opportunity to kick me out.

Fast forward three months later and I was still jobless, and it wasn't as a result of my lack of searching. I am a good lawyer but not the best, I started detailing my new plan on putting my life back on track. I had even contemplated going back to James and giving in to his dream of being my husband. It's stupid to think that he broke up with me, instead of moving on with my life I am planning on giving in.

It's stupid no doubt, But it is said that people do stupid things for love and I was still very much in love with James. Finally giving in to my feelings I decided to pay James a visit.

My last visit to the pope's mansion ( James House) wasn't anything like i had calculated, driving through the park was my usual routine but for some weird reason, Today's drive felt off, Something wasn't right I could feel it in my bones.

The route to the mansion was quiet as regular, it was expected since the mansion was located in private property.

A bit far from civilization, James had moved to the city to be with me. What seemed out of place was the weird howling from wolves I kept hearing, this was insane cause in all my four years of visiting James this was the first time I noticed wolves around the property.

Distracted for a minute by the howling, I saw a wolf come out of no where in the middle of the road, Before I got the chance to hold the brakes it was too late I hit it.

Shock gripped me I stopped immediately, opening the door I ran out of the car to check on the injured animal. Getting closer I noticed it wasn't a wolf but a human.

A child! a freaking child.... I just killed a child I said aloud over and over again. What am I gonna do? Will I, will I go to jail? Maybe I should run.

Thoughts on my next action flooded my mind. Just then I heard the boy whining and whimpering. His cry so faint, He is alive I shouted thank Jesus I knelt down beside him, I removed my white furry jacket and tried to stop him from bleeding out.

In my panicked state I didn't realize the child was nude. Frustrated I yell who leaves their God damn child in the middle of nowhere naked.......

That yell right there was the biggest mistake of my life, seems my un-composed self had caught the attention of a wolf, An angry one at that. My fingers froze at the injured spot where it pressed down trying to instill life into the dying boy.

As I stare at the wolf too scared to move, The wolf snarl and crouch back wards ready to pounce. Its Hairs stood up erect on its back.... It's ears flatten down against the head and the tail tucked between the legs, the wolf arch its back and let out an aggressive bark.

The sound pulled me out of my frozen state I sped up on my heels running forgetting all about the dying child, what kind of woman are you Winnie leaving a child at the mercy of a wild animal. Go back I told myself while running, but my feet would not listen to reason, I ran not knowing where exactly I was heading.

I looked back and saw the wolf still at my tail, oh God it's following me I cried still running like my life depended on it, in my pursuit for safety I had gotten lost ( in the woods). I kept running only coming to a halt when I saw a cliff, I turned back and saw the angry looking wolf.

only this time it wasn't alone, it had company and non of them look friendly.

Their ears got erect and took on a bristles look. Their lips curl and pull back and the incisors are display. At this very moment I saw my life flash before my eyes.

So this is how I am gonna die, I was trembling while moving backwards unknowingly. One of the wolves dove at me and I lunched backwards in fright, falling off the cliff and ultimately to my death.