A Wolf's Honor Ch. 02

Story Info
Into the unknown.
4.3k words
4.34
1.8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

I am new to this whole writing stuff, so please any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is welcomed. If you decide to leave compliments... well those are accepted to! This is going to start off slow for chapter one to four in order build characters and background. So if you're looking for a quickie right of the bat sorry this isn't the story for you... unless you can bear with it for a few chapters then I promise you'll get what you want and more!

*Side note* this story will contain some non-con/reluctance, I tell you now so no time wasted on your part if that doesn't interest you and no fair warning for those who might complain later.

Enjoy!

A wolf's Honor : chapter 2 (Into the unknown).

"They say a dying man needs to die, as a sleepy man needs to sleep, and there comes a time when it is wrong, as well as useless to resist. it is also said that it matters not how a man dies, but how he lives. While all of these saying makes sense there is just one tiny problem I have not lived at all, what I have been doing is surviving not living. My head has been buried in my work. Hell James was the closest thing I had to living.

So all those a dying man needs to die shit ain't for me that's for old people, I am just 29 yrs old I am too young to die, well not that young but you know what I mean. Anyway where was I again? Falling yes falling but it felt more like dying. After slipping, I tumbled for what felt like for ever, hitting trees and branches along the way. I felt helpless and out of control, like being in a dream, When would I stop falling?

Half way down the cliff, the trees gave way and I was left falling through the air. Before I knew it I was hurtling over grass, earth, and rock until the cliff slope became even steeper and I fell farther.

A little later I must have hit a rock and blacked out. My next memory is lying by the small river close to the cliff and hearing voices, are those people I asked myself while lying down practically motionless. I looked side ways and saw images of four people approaching me with a pack of wolves behind them.

I tried yelling for help only for me to cough up blood. At the rate this is going I might end up choking on my own blood, I managed to lean towards my side thus saving me from choking to death.

I tried speaking again

Help me!

My plea sounds so faint like a whisper. Realizing I couldn't talk all I could do was lay there and hope to God they help me.

They moved closer and i discover they were naked just like the little boy I had hit ( on the road) minutes ago. it seems one of them was talking to me but I couldn't really hear anything neither could I picture his face, But he looked blonde, everything looked blurry.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse Blondie crouch down looked me in the eyes and back at his hands lifted, I watched in horror as his fingers metamorphose into paws. Appearing to examine its sharp claws before he turned them on me.

There was none of the savagery I had expected as this half looking human calmly and meticulously clawed the clothes from my neck. Once the skin was exposed it leaned heavily on one paw keeping me pinned to the ground while it dug deep with the other paw dragging his claws down my neck and ultimately tearing my flesh.

Please I begged, "I want to live," I cried,

scrambling for time, desperately hoping that someone would come to my aid

Before this freak of nature severs an artery and causes me to bleed to death, while his colleagues Watch.

At this moment images of what my life would have been with James came flooding in, I would have gotten married to James, had kids hell even grandkids with time.

But all of this is no longer possible as I

am dying now. To say I now regret saying no all those years would be an understatement.

I remember my mother, Lord bless her soul use to say to me live your life to the fullest because you never know when the end approaches, I should have yield to her advice oh God.

Maybe I can still get out of this I thought, I know begging was pointless, but I had to try, I had to keep going and survive this.

If not for James then for myself, I deserve that much.

Begging wasn't really my thing but I sure will do it to survive.

Don't do this, I began I don't want to die, I've barely lived.

" You don't want to die you say.

He speaks.

This time around I could hear him loud and clear, (despite the fact that I was bleeding to death).

He smiles evoking a snicker with his giggles and then suddenly continues.

You put So much value on your life, yet so little on others, You ran like you are being led by the spirits in fear of death.

Still you never stopped to think about the little one you almost killed.

You humans don't deserve to live

Show Mercy I begged again stoping his sentence mid way.

He paused looked at me dead in the eyes and said.

l will show you the same mercy you showed the alpha's son.

He pressed further digging into my wounds with his claws. The pain is unbearable, Minutes ago I had beg to live, now I feel like I should have begged for a quick death.

"God kill me already I said to myself!.

Before I could think another thought, everything went black. I didn't faint, I didn't feel an impact, I just suddenly felt nothing. It was like every sensory interpreter in my body had gone to sleep. This lasted for a few seconds before the most interesting thing occurred.

An invisible force was pulling all my cracked limbs back in place, Every cracked bone in my body healed. My finger nails tingled from their beds and my head was spinning. I was healing more like regenerating. How long had this been going on for? It felt like hours, days. Or maybe it had only been a few seconds?

I couldn't take it anymore, What's happening to me I yelled. I felt new strong energy engulf me, I felt alive.

sorceress! I heard the Blondie shout.

upon opening my eyes I noticed one of the wolves behind him was on the pebble lifeless. It looked drained, like something had sucked life of of it.

it's eyes black and it's fur looked like something that has been dead for years.

She is a witch, she killed Lee.

upon hearing them I managed to stand up, though I was healed I still felt weak, like I had used up energy.

I am not a witch I replied I know nothing of your pet's death.

Then how do you explain the fact that you are still alive?

You should be dead from the fall alone. That cliff right there is about 400ft high, no human should be able to survive that fall without a scratch.

I reach for my neck trying to touch the injury Blondie had given me but it had healed up.

I was not surprised as years back ( when I was 10) I had escaped a deadly car crash with my blood all over the windshield still I was without any injuries.

The drunk driver died on the spot though his car showed no damages. I had from then on thought it was God protecting me ( coming from a Christian family and all).

Answer me how do you explain the death of Lee and your sudden healing?

I had no answer to his question, It is God I muttered.

Hahhh you humans and your ill beliefs, there is only one God and she is not associated with witches!

Take her, we must bring her to the Alpha and the council.

Take me? Take me where?

I am not going anywhere with you demons.

I started running but was cut shut with a slap.

ahhhhhh I scream falling down on my ass, I touched my nose and noticed the nose bleed. A sudden feeling of dizziness took over me and I preceded to fainting.

I woke up to the cold, (resulting from my removal of my coat to save that poor child), I looked around me and noticed I was being carried by Blondie ( the freakshow), while being accompanied by his folks and their wolves.

I also took note of the fact that the nude little child (injured boy) from the road side was with them, being carried by another man.

I thank the heavens the poor child is not dead, though how that's possible I knew not, maybe God saved him too.

Blondie pulled me tighter to him and began to run. Or at least I thought he did. We were moving so fast, everything blurred. Maybe it just started snowing harder and my eyes were playing tricks on me.

That had to be it. There's no way any person could move this fast. I started feeling dizzy, so I closed my eyes. I tried to speak, but the wind was hitting my face so hard I could scarcely move my mouth to form words.

I really needed to get my head checked out. Were hallucinations a side-effect of concussions?

What is your name?"

I didn't feel like answering.

but an obedient "wini, wini ovie " came falling out of my mouth.

I am Jake, Jake pope. Of the twin clan.

Of the what now?

Of the twin clan.

I start to wonder is this man related to my James?

I mean they do bear the same surname and i was found close to his mansion.

Like the Pope's company? I asked.

He shook his head No Just pope.

I blinked Okay maybe I had died from the fall and gone to heaven. Or should I say hell cause it definitely felt like it.

Our trip to this council they speak of was relatively quiet, Being surrounded by a bunch of naked freaks didn't help either. It kind of made everything feel awkward atleast to me it did.

The men didn't seem to feel out of place though they spoke about some strange talk involving the full moon or is it Luna's moon.

I did not quite get most of what they discussed. What caught my attention though was when they started talking about me.

You know he will kill her right? If she really is a sorceress.

Not to even mention she nearly killed his son.

Yes I know Ben, Alpha Scott. doesn't have a lot of regard for sorcerers, Or pathetic little humans.

It's funny the more they interacted the more I got confused, what do they mean by pathetic little humans?

Like sure enough being a migrant from Nigeria I have seen people do vodoo with the illusion of transformations ( and all that juju stuff).

Hell I have even seen pastors being miraculous, that for me was the norm, But for these strangers to be talking about themselves like they aren't human that in itself was beyond comprehension for me.

Our long and tiring journey soon came to an end with the magnificent display of talent.

An impressive castle with 440 rooms, 282 fireplaces, 84 staircases, and a decorative moat, making it one of the most captivating structures I have ever seen.

It looked like one of those castles Built in 17th century or something.

How did I get to know this details? Let's just say I ended up staying a little longer than expected.

We were heading into the castle, moving quickly down a long hallway with huge windows. I could barely lift my head to see the ceiling, but dark wood lined the floors. It appeared we reached the end of the hallway, for the man stopped.

Jake, the freakshow from earlier, and two more thankfully clothed people followed behind us, a man and a woman, They were wearing interesting get-ups. Tight pants and loose, buttoned shirts with long thin cloaks trailing behind them.

"I need an audience with Scott," Jake announced.

I didn't know who he was talking to a weak attempt to twist my head around proved difficult as I was still feeling dizzy from the slap I took.

The wolves accompanying us automatically stood by the sides of the hall taking up a guard like position. These folks do train their pets well I Said to myself. I also saw two sets of large, black wolves facing towards us.

I looked backwards and saw that the injured child was being carried by a man into one of the many halls, and another held Lee the wolf they had accused me of killing.

since my encounter with the little one this is the first time I had stop to think about how my action would affect his life, though he looked better he still couldn't walk, will he ever be able to?

What will this Alpha Scott of a man do to me when he finds out I nearly killed his child, this people act primitive and Savage too, they might end up giving judgement without a court case being issued.

"I need an audience with Alpha scott," my captor spoke again.

His voice different this time. Humbler.

He is in a meeting. Is he aware of your arrival? asked the unnamed man.

No, he's not expecting us," jake replied.

I could hear the displeasure in the Jake's voice, almost enough to mask his apparent anxiety.

"We found this human witch trespassing our territory, she killed Lee and nearly killed Liam.

Liam? what on Earth was he doing in pope's land?

I had brought him with me for a visit in other to watch the up coming Luna's moon, Jake said with weak eyes.

Well let's just hope Alpha Scott doesn't take your head along side hers, replied the unnamed.

With all this conversations about killing me I knew I had to do something. Whoever this scott guy was, he was beyond those doors, and everyone who'd mentioned him made it clear he was going to kill me.

I will not allow myself to be carried over the shoulder of some stranger, to my own execution so easily.

My thoughts of an escape plan was interrupted by a loud voice.

What calls for this interruption, jake?" came a loud, deep voice.

The voice sounded so loud yet calm it was eerie, and despite the hostility of his words, his tone remained casual. It sent goose bumps up my arms.

Jake stiffened while holding me and came to a stop, and I used the momentary distraction to my benefit. Despite the ache in my head, I leaned back and latched onto his arm with my teeth, biting down as hard as I possibly could.

He let out a noise of surprise and slight annoyance, and I fought like tooth and nail to get away from him. I seemed to have had some success, for I managed to squirm out of his arms, and land awkwardly and painfully on the hard floor, It felt like I had broken a nose.

I couldn't help crying out again as my bruised and broken nose absorbed the brunt of the impact, and the whole room went quiet. I wasn't going to be able to get past all of them.

What am I to do now?

I tried to run away, while at least offering some sort of apology for almost killing his son, while crawling back towards the entrance, No one seem to pay me much attention anymore. In fact, everyone's eyes were fixated ahead. Turning to see what they were all staring at, I gasped.

I know I'd previously thought James was the most beautiful man I'd ever seen, now I take that back. The man before me had white fair skin, long black hair with waves and grayish-green eyes that were currently open comically wide as he stared at me. He looked younger, perhaps in his early to mid 20s, and not overwhelmingly large in stature.

The man was tall, maybe 6'2, and though he wasn't as brawny as Jake, something told me he was still just as deadly. That something may have been the glare in his eyes. So green they looked like emeralds. It was unreal. Thick black hair framed a smooth, pale face marred only by a thin beard that did nothing to hide a very well defined jawline.

He was dressed in black high-waisted pants and a loose cream shirt that would've looked like a flowy version of a button-down had it not been for the sleeves currently rolled up to his elbows, showing the slightest hint of muscled forearms. A dark purple robe fell across his shoulders and down his back, pooling slightly on the floor. He looked regal and mature, but his face still appeared young I'd guess 25, 26 perhaps?

He was the most beautiful man I'd ever seen in my life and I know I'd already thought that about James, but this time I meant it. I swear.

He stood at the head of a grand, dark wood table, currently seating a dozen other men and women, all of whom were staring at the group that had just so rudely barged in on their evening.

"Jake,"

the man began, his voice low and quiet, his eyes scanning the face of every member of our little accidental entourage, "Would you like to explain the reason for this disruption.

"We found this human witch trespassing our territory.

She killed Lee and nearly killed Liam.

Where is Liam now?

The man with the green eyes asked.

He is with the healer now. I gave him some medicine on the way. He is healing, But still he is badly injured.

And Lee?

At the morgue said Jake.

In his visual assessment and questioning of the group that had interrupted him, the man paused on Jake for a few seconds, his face blank, and then stared at Ben, showing no surprise or concern at the pair's nakedness.

When his eyes found mine, however, he cut himself short, his eyes widening just slightly. For a moment, he looked angry, and then suddenly he looked afraid. And finally, the most peculiar expression crossed over his face, he looked out of breath.

Nobody breathed I managed to look away from those burning green eyes long enough to see the older men and women around the man staring at him in confusion, and a glance behind me proved no different.

Jake however was staring at me with a shocked grin on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows at him in confusion, and he just grinned wider.

"Oh, please tell me this is exactly what I think it is!

One of the seated women spoke up, her voice hesitant, "The mating call?"

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen!"

Jake sounded childlike in his excitement.

"What is it?" Ben snapped.

Not tearing his eyes away from the scary/handsome man in front of us. The scary man was still staring at me, and his eyes seemed to have gone darker. What was once the color of emeralds now more resembled a dark Amazonian river. It was as if he was fighting his hatred for me within himself, His face was now blank with just the slightest of frowns.

An aging voice from behind us whispered, "This is the mating call, I would believe."

The room erupted in whispers, Jake started laughing, while Ben looked like he couldn't believe his eyes.

The only one who had yet to speak again was the nameless man in the middle of the room. His frown was deeper now, more obvious. He was outright glaring at me. His eyes burned with a passion so strong I wondered why he was looking at me with an intense look.

Was this the man everyone thought was going to kill me? I doubted it he looked so young, and he certainly didn't look like a murdererous tyrant, But then again I almost killed his son.

I scanned the group of older men at the table-was it one of them? Or perhaps a woman? Was it internalized misogyny on my part or did I have enough faith in my own gender to hope they'd spare me?

"The mating call?" came a disbelieving voice. "It can't be!" She is a witch a mere human another joined in on the conversation, sounding impatient and self-righteous.

"It's only a myth, An old folk tale told to the children! She's a sorceress It's a trap.

The man still standing at the center of the room remained quiet. I saw his left eye twitch, and I couldn't determine whether he was incredibly angry or in incredible pain. He took half a step in my direction, then stopped. The room quieted he leaned his head towards me, closed his eyes, and sniffed the air. I saw his fists clench at his sides, his shoulder stiffen. When he opened his eyes all I could see was mixed emotions.

James always told me I was bad at reading faces, but it was written here so plainly for me to see in this man's beautiful eyes. He looked elated Rapturous, at home, At peace yet enraged. He looked like he was fighting to be in control.

And at that very moment I knew he had lost control I watched in disbelief as this Scott of a man began to shake unnaturally. He looked like he was in incredible pain. His teeth were gritted and his fists clenched. Nobody else seemed alarmed though, even when his arms started to bulge. His muscles seemed to grow and then shrink and then grow and then shift. I blinked rapidly, wondering for the 100th time that day what kind of injury my head had sustained.

12